Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Hey

YouImpossibleChild85
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 12:56:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey just wanted to introduce myself since I already know of some of you. My name is Tyler and I am 15 if you want you can send me a message or even better send a DEBATE!! I will most likely accept!
DontBeRacist
Posts: 584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 1:04:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/30/2010 12:56:02 PM, YouImpossibleChild85 wrote:
Hey just wanted to introduce myself since I already know of some of you. My name is Tyler and I am 15 if you want you can send me a message or even better send a DEBATE!! I will most likely accept!

This ain't myspace bud.
YouImpossibleChild85
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 1:06:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/30/2010 1:04:57 PM, DontBeRacist wrote:
At 4/30/2010 12:56:02 PM, YouImpossibleChild85 wrote:
Hey just wanted to introduce myself since I already know of some of you. My name is Tyler and I am 15 if you want you can send me a message or even better send a DEBATE!! I will most likely accept!

This ain't myspace bud.

I realize that
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 1:12:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/30/2010 1:04:57 PM, DontBeRacist wrote:
This ain't myspace bud.

Though, it is extremely similar to many social networking sites. I have described it as such before to the agreement of many members.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
DontBeRacist
Posts: 584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 1:17:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/30/2010 1:12:21 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 4/30/2010 1:04:57 PM, DontBeRacist wrote:
This ain't myspace bud.

Though, it is extremely similar to many social networking sites. I have described it as such before to the agreement of many members.
It's a forum on a debating website. No need for snazzy introductions.
YouImpossibleChild85
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 2:12:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/30/2010 1:17:20 PM, DontBeRacist wrote:
At 4/30/2010 1:12:21 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 4/30/2010 1:04:57 PM, DontBeRacist wrote:
This ain't myspace bud.

Though, it is extremely similar to many social networking sites. I have described it as such before to the agreement of many members.
It's a forum on a debating website. No need for snazzy introductions.

Hi fellow debaters! That good enough?
YouImpossibleChild85
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 4:52:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/30/2010 2:36:03 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Welcome. :) Maybe we can debate something?

Definitely! I should tell you though I'm probably only good with book and/or television show type of debates!
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2010 9:10:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/30/2010 4:52:35 PM, YouImpossibleChild85 wrote:
At 4/30/2010 2:36:03 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Welcome. :) Maybe we can debate something?

Definitely! I should tell you though I'm probably only good with book and/or television show type of debates!

Hmm...what's a book or movie you like? I don't really watch much TV so that one wouldn't work.