Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Debate You Are Most Ashamed Of.

joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 2:20:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Have you ever lost a debate on this website that you really regret losing? One that really burns you to the core whenever you see it on your profile? Well share your shame and link the debate!

Here is mine!
http://www.debate.org...

Is was the "King Kong Deserved to Beat V-Rex", I was con... Boy that loss really shredded my wheat!
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 2:21:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
Should not have lost.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 2:29:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 2:22:04 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
This one: http://www.debate.org... Argh...

It's still ongoing, either way the next time you issue it you will probably wipe the floor with me.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 2:31:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 2:21:55 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
Should not have lost.

Yea, by rights you won that one.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 2:32:00 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 2:29:25 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/2/2010 2:22:04 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
This one: http://www.debate.org... Argh...

It's still ongoing, either way the next time you issue it you will probably wipe the floor with me.

I still find it hilarious you used jihad watch as a source, that's like the most biased anti-islam site ever.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 2:35:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 2:32:00 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/2/2010 2:29:25 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/2/2010 2:22:04 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
This one: http://www.debate.org... Argh...

It's still ongoing, either way the next time you issue it you will probably wipe the floor with me.

I still find it hilarious you used jihad watch as a source, that's like the most biased anti-islam site ever.

Yea, I felt like a bit of a jerk for that!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 2:48:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Worthless vote-bombings. The second is 14 point giveaway for absolutely no reason, and the first one is classic vote-bombing, and the third is a lose because I cannot vote for myself.
joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 2:50:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 2:48:29 AM, Mirza wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Worthless vote-bombings. The second is 14 point giveaway for absolutely no reason, and the first one is classic vote-bombing, and the third is a lose because I cannot vote for myself.

Uh oh! The votebombing!!! That is unfair.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 2:54:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 2:48:29 AM, Mirza wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
It's a tie, I'd vote for you.
http://www.debate.org...
Yeah Vi veri and theLwerd did a 7 point vote. You still would have lost if they voted fair. [4] [4]
http://www.debate.org...
You lost fair and square.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 3:09:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 2:54:03 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
It's a tie, I'd vote for you.
There was still vote-bombing.

Yeah Vi veri and theLwerd did a 7 point vote. You still would have lost if they voted fair. [4] [4]
Arguments? I owned in them. Con's arguments were literally avoiding my claims in many parts.

You lost fair and square.
Not at all. I completely proved that GodSands was wrong when he told others that they are not Christian while they sinned, but did not commit sins that made them non-Christians.
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 6:47:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
So is this a thread for debates we are ashamed of our performance in, or for one's we are sore about losing 'cos we should have won?

When I understand the criteria maybe I'll post one.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 8:41:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 6:47:20 AM, feverish wrote:
So is this a thread for debates we are ashamed of our performance in, or for one's we are sore about losing 'cos we should have won?

When I understand the criteria maybe I'll post one.

I know, it kinda changed to a "I have a chip on my shoulder" thread.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:12:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 8:41:21 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/2/2010 6:47:20 AM, feverish wrote:
So is this a thread for debates we are ashamed of our performance in, or for one's we are sore about losing 'cos we should have won?

When I understand the criteria maybe I'll post one.

I know, it kinda changed to a "I have a chip on my shoulder" thread.

Just a chip? Feels more like my arm came clean off.
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 7:29:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 7:26:31 PM, wjmelements wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Voting on our debate looked okay, with vote-bombs on both sides, but as for the second and third ones, yeah, big time. I had forgotten that Vi and theLwerd vote-bombed you, too, although at least Lwerd didn't bother with you.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 8:00:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 7:26:31 PM, wjmelements wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I still don't get how you could have lost that one. Your opponent practically destroyed his own arguments, and put the blame on you.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.