Jump to topic:

Would You Rather...

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 8:41:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm bored while writing my fanfic, so I need some entertainment, and it's been a while since I made any dumb threads. :P

Gameplay's simple: Just answer the question(s) above you, and write a question(s) for the next person. If you want, you can state your reasons why you picked that specific choice.

I'll start.

Would you rather be tortured by Annie for five hours or be strapped to a bed with Nymph wearing a strap-on for five hours?

Would you rather become the new moderator of DDO or be unable to be banned regardless of the harshness of your crimes?

Would you rather lose all of your Elo or lose a debate against an idiot due to an unfair vote-bomb that can't be removed?

Would you rather be unable to debate on DDO or unable to post on the Forums?

Would you rather be unable to join a DDO G+ Hangout or unable to message members?

Would you rather be Airmax or Imabench?

Would you rather meet Rev IRL or permanently lose 10 IQ points?

Would you rather get 10,000 Elo or 9,001 Elo to piss off Mikal?

Would you rather make Annie mad and she knows your address, or make Yama mad and he knows your address?
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:20:56 PM
At 11/15/2014 8:41:52 PM, RevNge wrote:
I'm bored while writing my fanfic, so I need some entertainment, and it's been a while since I made any dumb threads. :P

Gameplay's simple: Just answer the question(s) above you, and write a question(s) for the next person. If you want, you can state your reasons why you picked that specific choice.

I'll start.

Would you rather be tortured by Annie for five hours or be strapped to a bed with Nymph wearing a strap-on for five hours?
Getting tortured.
Would you rather become the new moderator of DDO or be unable to be banned regardless of the harshness of your crimes?
New Moderator
Would you rather lose all of your Elo or lose a debate against an idiot due to an unfair vote-bomb that can't be removed?
Lose all of my Elo
Unable to post on the forums.
Would you rather be unable to join a DDO G+ Hangout or unable to message members?
Unable to join a G+ Hangout
Imabench
Meet Rev
get 9,001 elo
Would you rather make Annie mad and she knows your address, or make Yama mad and he knows your address?
I would rather piss off Yama.

Now my questions:

-Would you rather be debating on DDo all day or playing Mafia in the forums all day (non stop, no food, water, bathroom breaks or naps.)
-Would you rather be a noob and you get noob sniped all the time or be someone on DDo who gets trolled all day.
-Would you rather lose all of your debates no matter how awesome you do or win all of your debates unfairly.

I will leave it like that for now.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:21:37 PM

I'll start.

tortured

unable to be banned. I feel like I'm on a leash right now.

lose to an idiot

unable to post on forums

Unable to G plus

Airmax

I'd love to meet you and I think my life would be better with 10 less IQ points, I'd do both

Yama, women are more vindictive
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:25:20 PM

I'll start.

Strap on, more kinky.

New Mod

Vote Bomb

Unable to debate

Unable to message members/

Airmax

Meet Rev

annie, she's dark and if she tortures me I would enjoy it due to my machocism.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:25:24 PM
At 11/15/2014 9:20:56 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
-Would you rather be debating on DDo all day or playing Mafia in the forums all day (non stop, no food, water, bathroom breaks or naps.)
Playing Mafia.
-Would you rather be a noob and you get noob sniped all the time or be someone on DDo who gets trolled all day.
Trolled.
-Would you rather lose all of your debates no matter how awesome you do or win all of your debates unfairly.
Win them so I can piss off Mikal and many other members.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:27:13 PM
At 11/15/2014 9:20:56 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

Mafia all day/
Noob that gets noob sniped.

Win them.
I will leave it like that for now.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:29:55 PM
DON'T FORGET TO POST QUESTIONS AT THE END OF YOUR ANSWERS!!!

Would you rather marry YYW or Bluesteel?

Would you rather have a duel to the death with Mikal or Lannan?

Would you rather be banned from the Politics section or the Religion section?

Would you rather make the opinion section nonexistent or the polls section?

Would you rather have to permanently go on DDO in secrecy like Rev or be banned for a week?
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:37:04 PM

I'll start.

Annie can't break me!
Elo... not much to lose
I rarely Debate here anyway...
Showing you all my face would be grounds for DEATH!
Airmax... Imabench kinda seems weird to me.
*Cracks Knuckles*
Idgaf
I'm Yama! And you haven't seen me mad, Madchen.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:39:37 PM
What's so scary about me?
Why do people address me as a guy?
TUF, and YYW
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:41:03 PM
At 11/15/2014 9:29:55 PM, RevNge wrote:

Bluesteel
f***, Both would destroy me, but if I had to choose I will go with Mikal
Religion.
Opinions
Would you rather have to permanently go on DDO in secrecy like Rev or be banned for a week?
Banned for a week.

My new questions:
-Would you want to live for one week with imabench or esocialbookworm? And you both can never leave the house for that week.
-Would you prefer to write fanfics on DDo and about DDo for the trest of your life or make polls on DDo about DDo for the rest of your life?
-Who do you respect more, Airmax or Ore_Ele?

Will be back when new questions are asked.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:41:58 PM
At 11/15/2014 9:39:37 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
I dunno
Cause you act like one?
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:45:45 PM
At 11/15/2014 9:41:58 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I dunno
Cause you act like one?
I will accept that statement and take pride in it. But for the record, there is no symbol next to my name, as I am both genders.
TUF, and YYW
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 9:46:21 PM
At 11/15/2014 9:45:45 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 11/15/2014 9:41:58 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I dunno
Cause you act like one?
I will accept that statement and take pride in it. But for the record, there is no symbol next to my name, as I am both genders.

Okay...
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 10:24:28 PM

I'll start.

I'm just going to say neither.

Become moderator, simply because I don't think it would be just for someone else to be unable to be banned, so I extend that rule to myself.

Lose a debate. If you lose one debate, your ELO will only drop a maximum of around 150. You'll obviously lose all your ELO the other way. It's not worth it.

Unable to post in the forums. I like debating better. The forums are rather informal.

Unable to join a DDO G+ hangout. I'm on there so little that it doesn't matter.

While it would be fun to be imabench, about 95% of the site would be pissed off at me.

Meet Rev IRL. Duh.

10,000 ELO.

Yama, although I would never piss off king Yama.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 10:27:53 PM

Neither. I don't plan on marrying anyone.

Lannan. He may be a Marine, but have you seen Mikal?

Religion. In fact, I'd be happy if I was banned from the religion forum.

Both, but the opinions section is worse.

Banned for a week beats living in fear your whole life.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 10:34:46 PM
Would you rather have to listen to Justin Bieber for 24 straight hours, or listen to Adam2 rant for 24 hours?

Would you rather just lose to RoyLatham (by, say, only three points), or blow out a middle tier debater (someone who's not a noob, but who's no expert either)?

Would you rather listen to a lecture from a world-renowed philosophy professor who disagrees with you, or someone who posts in the philosophy forum on DDO who agrees with you (let's assume that that person is rather smart)?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:20:23 PM

YYW

Myself

Religion section

Opinions
Like Rev.

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:21:26 PM
At 11/15/2014 10:34:46 PM, Subutai wrote:
Would you rather have to listen to Justin Bieber for 24 straight hours, or listen to Adam2 rant for 24 hours?

Adam2, because I can beat the sh1t out of him once 24 hours have passed to satisfy my agony. LOL
Would you rather just lose to RoyLatham (by, say, only three points), or blow out a middle tier debater (someone who's not a noob, but who's no expert either)?

RoyLatham. Losing by only three points against him is an amazing feat. XD
Would you rather listen to a lecture from a world-renowed philosophy professor who disagrees with you, or someone who posts in the philosophy forum on DDO who agrees with you (let's assume that that person is rather smart)?

The professor, because I can debate him on the subject. :P
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:22:34 PM
At 11/15/2014 11:20:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:

YYW

Myself

Religion section

Opinions
Like Rev.

Bruh, you don't know how it feels to know that if your parents catch you, you're in deep sh1t. LOL
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:23:40 PM
At 11/15/2014 10:34:46 PM, Subutai wrote:

Adam2 Rant.

Blow out the middle tier debater.

Philospher on DDO. I think they might get me to understand somethings.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:24:49 PM
At 11/15/2014 11:22:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/15/2014 11:20:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:

YYW

Myself

Religion section

Opinions
Like Rev.

Bruh, you don't know how it feels to know that if your parents catch you, you're in deep sh1t. LOL

I beg to differ. I've been grounded from DDO for 1 year now, but I"m still here.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:27:02 PM
At 11/15/2014 9:41:03 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
My new questions:
-Would you want to live for one week with imabench or esocialbookworm? And you both can never leave the house for that week.
ESocial. I almost wish the question was who would you be for a week.
-Would you prefer to write fanfics on DDo and about DDo for the trest of your life or make polls on DDo about DDo for the rest of your life?
Make Polls, I'm just not that creative.
-Who do you respect more, Airmax or Ore_Ele?

Ore_Ele

Will be back when new questions are asked.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:32:41 PM
1. Would you Rather be insane for the rest of your life on the streets or in a mental ward? (Note- You have no self control)

2. Would you rather slit your wrists and mutilate your body or would you rather have to murder your family?

3. Would you rather go fight in the Battle of Fallujah or the Battle of Guadalcannal?

4. Would you rather be insane and care free or sane, but corrupt and alone?

5. Would you rather hang yourself or jump off a building?

6. Would you rather be RM or STALIN for the rest of your life?

7.Would you rather sacrifice your family to satan or be possessed for the rest of your life by a demon?

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:38:15 PM

I'll start.

What's the difference?

wouldn't becoming the first de facto grant the second?

Well... about votes that can't be removed, lol. It doesn't really matter (yes, I'll answer this one seriously). If the debate and votes are all public, everyone would be able to see that I did better in the debate and see that it was a VB that altered the score. For ELO, that should not be the end goal (well, at least for me it isn't) so it disappearing is no big deal.

unable to debate. Since you can always debate in the forums.

Both.

They are the same person, so I'm not sure how to answer.

see the answer to #2 (JK).

Annie, since that sounds like it might become one hell of a party (yes, I have issues, I'm just not ready to deal with them yet).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:38:42 PM
At 11/15/2014 11:38:15 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I'll start.

What's the difference?

wouldn't becoming the first de facto grant the second?

Well... about votes that can't be removed, lol. It doesn't really matter (yes, I'll answer this one seriously). If the debate and votes are all public, everyone would be able to see that I did better in the debate and see that it was a VB that altered the score. For ELO, that should not be the end goal (well, at least for me it isn't) so it disappearing is no big deal.

unable to debate. Since you can always debate in the forums.

Both.

see the answer to #2 (JK).

Annie, since that sounds like it might become one hell of a party (yes, I have issues, I'm just not ready to deal with them yet).

Oh, I get it.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:44:20 PM

-_-

I thought we had agreed to keep this quiet.
Debate.org Moderator
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:45:53 PM
At 11/15/2014 11:32:41 PM, lannan13 wrote:
1. Would you Rather be insane for the rest of your life on the streets or in a mental ward? (Note- You have no self control)

Ward

2. Would you rather slit your wrists and mutilate your body or would you rather have to murder your family?

Slit wrists

3. Would you rather go fight in the Battle of Fallujah or the Battle of Guadalcannal?

Guadalcannal

4. Would you rather be insane and care free or sane, but corrupt and alone?

I'm already insane, so being care free sounds pretty good.

5. Would you rather hang yourself or jump off a building?

Jump (it would be a dog house, lol).

6. Would you rather be RM or STALIN for the rest of your life?

Whichever lives closer to a building to jump off of.

7.Would you rather sacrifice your family to satan or be possessed for the rest of your life by a demon?

Possessed (I'll blame him for what I do to hookers).

1. Would you rather have pubic hair for teeth, or teeth for pubic hair?

2. Be raped by a horse and no one knew, or have everyone think that you raped a horse and never be able to convince anyone else that you didn't?

3. Drown or burn at the stake?

4. Always be in a mindset of being high on drugs (all the drugs) or have no drugs (including medical drugs) ever affect you.

5. get gouged in the eyes, or try to think up more "would you rather" questions after you've run out?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:47:09 PM
At 11/15/2014 11:44:20 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

-_-

You're Airmax1227, Imabench created an account called Airmax (without the 1227) in order to usurp an election.

This is all fact.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:47:33 PM
At 11/15/2014 11:47:09 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

-_-

You're Airmax1227, Imabench created an account called Airmax (without the 1227) in order to usurp an election.

This is all fact.

Oh wait, that was me. It was just Imabench's idea.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:49:16 PM
At 11/15/2014 11:47:33 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/15/2014 11:47:09 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

-_-

This is all fact.

Oh wait, that was me. It was just Imabench's idea.

haha yeah I recall now... I guess people have to be sure to use my full name (with the 1227) to avoid this type of confusion.
Debate.org Moderator