Total Posts:129|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Askbob to DDO

JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 11:44:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
A message from Askbob to DDO:

Peace out DDO you can thank PoeJoe, volkov, insertnamehere, CN, etc. The only members I respect: JBlake, Vi, LM, TheLwerd, R_R, wjm, mongoose/mongeese, Brian Eggleston, Puck, brittwaller, panda, belle, the noobs playing my mafia game, Zet, DBR, Nags (a little too cocky sometimes but a good guy when it comes down to it), feverish, wonderwoman, theskeptic, InquireTruth, RoyLatham and handsoff I'll miss you guys and I wish you all the best. JBlake will run my mafia game with zet, Panda and wjm control the wiki with zet as an admin, JBlake is admin of the main site. I'm off to another forum to hopefully start some mafia games. Farewell and remember to invest in a Roth IRA!

also i hope i didn't leave someone out, if i did its not because you are forgettable merely because I'm running on 5 hours of sleep

---------------------

Phil called an associate of askbob's and left the following message:

[Redacted], this Phil Ferrara with Webcorp, owner of Debate.org.
Apparently my message didn't get through to you when I told you no more accounts on debate.org.
You have wasted much of my time. I.E., so much of my money [angry].
If I see you open one more account I'm going to report you to Cybercrime divisions of the FBI and I'm going to have my attorney contact you. I'm assuming you're still at [redacted] and I'm gonna come after you big time because this is bordering harassment: threats, uh hacking, privacy invasion, there's a whole list of things you've done to the members on this site and I'm fed up with it.
You've really pissed me off here.
One more account and its on.
You wanna call me my phone number is [redacted].

----------------------

Askbob on the GWPhilo news:
"holy **** i was right about everything
he admitted it
and he was part of the CWO
with joshandr30
holy ****
even the fo-shizzle part
****
i'm the man"
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 11:49:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't think PoeJoe, Insert, or anyone else, including me, called Phil on you, askbob. Pretty sure this is of your own doing, which is a shame, because I thought you were being pretty cool over the past few days.

But, anyways, have a nice life.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 11:49:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
So he finally decided to leave? Great... but what value is there in his departure if you are going to continue to troll on his behalf?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 11:51:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 11:49:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So he finally decided to leave? Great... but what value is there in his departure if you are going to continue to troll on his behalf?

What are you talking about? Who's trolling? And he was threatened to leave by Phil reporting him to the FBI lol. I don't think Askbob would just decide to leave :p

Also, see you, Askbob! It was cool working along side you these last few days. You're actually not that bad of a guy :)
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 11:53:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 11:44:16 AM, JBlake wrote:

Phil called an associate of askbob's and left the following message:

[Redacted], this Phil Ferrara with Webcorp, owner of Debate.org.
Apparently my message didn't get through to you when I told you no more accounts on debate.org.
You have wasted much of my time. I.E., so much of my money [angry].
If I see you open one more account I'm going to report you to Cybercrime divisions of the FBI and I'm going to have my attorney contact you. I'm assuming you're still at [redacted] and I'm gonna come after you big time because this is bordering harassment: threats, uh hacking, privacy invasion, there's a whole list of things you've done to the members on this site and I'm fed up with it.
You've really pissed me off here.
One more account and its on.
You wanna call me my phone number is [redacted].

Awesome.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 11:54:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
eh, that sucks...

though I have a feeling that'll make Insert much more likely to stop "leaving"
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 11:56:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 11:51:53 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 5/3/2010 11:49:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So he finally decided to leave? Great... but what value is there in his departure if you are going to continue to troll on his behalf?

What are you talking about? Who's trolling? And he was threatened to leave by Phil reporting him to the FBI lol. I don't think Askbob would just decide to leave :p

Pretty much any statement by or from a wart like that is trolling by default.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 11:58:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 11:44:16 AM, JBlake wrote:
A message from Askbob to DDO:

Peace out DDO you can thank PoeJoe, volkov, insertnamehere, CN, etc. The only members I respect: ......... panda, belle, the noobs playing my mafia game, Zet, .....

Hey I made this I made this list, and almost by name too!
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:00:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 11:56:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/3/2010 11:51:53 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 5/3/2010 11:49:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So he finally decided to leave? Great... but what value is there in his departure if you are going to continue to troll on his behalf?

What are you talking about? Who's trolling? And he was threatened to leave by Phil reporting him to the FBI lol. I don't think Askbob would just decide to leave :p

Pretty much any statement by or from a wart like that is trolling by default.

lol ok then
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:02:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 12:00:04 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Hot damn...Why wouldn't' he stay around to do the Wki?

I am sure other people can write crap.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:04:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 12:02:01 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:00:04 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Hot damn...Why wouldn't' he stay around to do the Wki?

I am sure other people can write crap.

Hey bro, STFU. Id rather see you gone than Askbob.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:09:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 12:04:43 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:02:01 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:00:04 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Hot damn...Why wouldn't' he stay around to do the Wki?

I am sure other people can write crap.

Hey bro, STFU. Id rather see you gone than Askbob.

Naturally, you are afterall a pointless waste of skin.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:10:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 12:09:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:04:43 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:02:01 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:00:04 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Hot damn...Why wouldn't' he stay around to do the Wki?

I am sure other people can write crap.

Hey bro, STFU. Id rather see you gone than Askbob.

Naturally, you are afterall a pointless waste of skin.

Gentlemen, please, enough of the net-bravado.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:12:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 12:10:35 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:09:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:04:43 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:02:01 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:00:04 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Hot damn...Why wouldn't' he stay around to do the Wki?

I am sure other people can write crap.

Hey bro, STFU. Id rather see you gone than Askbob.

Naturally, you are afterall a pointless waste of skin.

Gentlemen, please, enough of the net-bravado.

That was just an insult, hardly net bravado.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:12:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 12:12:07 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:10:35 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:09:48 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:04:43 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:02:01 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:00:04 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Hot damn...Why wouldn't' he stay around to do the Wki?

I am sure other people can write crap.

Hey bro, STFU. Id rather see you gone than Askbob.

Naturally, you are afterall a pointless waste of skin.

Gentlemen, please, enough of the net-bravado.

That was just an insult, hardly net bravado.

It's pointless, either way. Askbob's gone, let's leave it at that.
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:20:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 11:49:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So he finally decided to leave? Great... but what value is there in his departure if you are going to continue to troll on his behalf?

I don't know where you get the idea that I have or would "troll on his behalf." I posted this as a farewell message from askbob because I personally like the guy. I don't see how posting this is in any way trolling.

Also, askbob contributed way more to this site than you ever did or ever will. Just like Panda, I would much rather see you leave than askbob. Especially now that you are being a pr***. I never had a problem with you before, but if you continue to act this way...
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:24:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 12:20:05 PM, JBlake wrote:
At 5/3/2010 11:49:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So he finally decided to leave? Great... but what value is there in his departure if you are going to continue to troll on his behalf?

I don't know where you get the idea that I have or would "troll on his behalf." I posted this as a farewell message from askbob because I personally like the guy. I don't see how posting this is in any way trolling.

Also, askbob contributed way more to this site than you ever did or ever will. Just like Panda, I would much rather see you leave than askbob. Especially now that you are being a pr***. I never had a problem with you before, but if you continue to act this way...

It's prolly only b/c askbob was repeatedly, and unfoundedly, calling him a pedophile...
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:25:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 12:20:05 PM, JBlake wrote:
Also, askbob contributed way more to this site than you ever did or ever will.
Actually when people do good, but equally bad, then it is better to contribute little good and much less bad. The results are better.
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:27:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 12:24:52 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
It's prolly only b/c askbob was repeatedly, and unfoundedly, calling him a pedophile...

Do askbob's antics warrant a personal attack on me?

No.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:41:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 11:44:16 AM, JBlake wrote:
Askbob on the GWPhilo news:
"holy **** i was right about everything
he admitted it
and he was part of the CWO
with joshandr30
holy ****
even the fo-shizzle part
****
i'm the man"

Philo is CWO? Can I get the evidence on this?
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:43:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 12:41:24 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:

Philo is CWO? Can I get the evidence on this?

He admitted it in R3 of my debate with him (accusing him of being GhostWriter, to which he confessed).
President of DDO
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:45:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 12:43:29 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:41:24 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:

Philo is CWO? Can I get the evidence on this?

He admitted it in R3 of my debate with him (accusing him of being GhostWriter, to which he confessed).

o___________________________________________________o
Oh, finally he admits [to being GW].
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:46:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
And now that phil has admitted his CWO affiliation (and other blatant lies), I can't wait for mongeese to talk about it endlessly and add a plethora of information about it to his Wiki page. Haha.
President of DDO
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:46:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 12:45:17 PM, JBlake wrote:
Yes. He admitted to being the old user known as fo-shizzle. fo-shizzle was one of Joshandr's allies during the cWo days.

Yeah I don't remember a fo-shizzle. I remember it was Cirro, joshandr (though I've heard that they're the same), and a bunch of other conservatives that ended up leaving the site voluntarily.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:51:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/3/2010 12:46:31 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 5/3/2010 12:45:17 PM, JBlake wrote:
Yes. He admitted to being the old user known as fo-shizzle. fo-shizzle was one of Joshandr's allies during the cWo days.

Yeah I don't remember a fo-shizzle. I remember it was Cirro, joshandr (though I've heard that they're the same), and a bunch of other conservatives that ended up leaving the site voluntarily.

Fo-shizzle was part of the third wave. First the cWo was with Cirro, Labrat, joshandr, etc. Then they were exposed. The second phase joshandr created a bunch of accounts on his own by himself to vote bomb. Then the third wave he recruited help from other websites. Fo-shizzle was one of them.
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 12:52:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
So long Askbob.

I found you about equal parts obnoxious and amusing but am sorry to see you go as you certainly livened up the place.