Jump to topic:

Lincoln Douglas Debate Coach

Objectivity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 7:58:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am a 2nd year Lincoln Douglas debater, I need help refining certain aspects of my skills, namely flowing and presentation, if there are any experienced LDers who would be willing to help me, it'd be much appreciated!
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 10:17:48 AM
At 11/17/2014 7:58:06 AM, Objectivity wrote:
I am a 2nd year Lincoln Douglas debater, I need help refining certain aspects of my skills, namely flowing and presentation, if there are any experienced LDers who would be willing to help me, it'd be much appreciated!

I can help you with flowing pretty easily, but easy ways to practice on your own are to just look up LD debates on YouTube and flow them. Practice = improvement.

I'm not the best presentational speaker, though, so for that you should talk to Bsh1.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 1:37:26 PM

Do you have a gmail account? It'd be really easy to do this over a google hangout.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 2:11:09 PM
At 11/17/2014 10:17:48 AM, Zaradi wrote:

I can help you with flowing pretty easily, but easy ways to practice on your own are to just look up LD debates on YouTube and flow them. Practice = improvement.

I'm not the best presentational speaker, though, so for that you should talk to Bsh1.

Aww Look at you. Helping out a noob. *ruffles hair*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.