Ajab Here Leaving For Life!

Theophilos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 8:25:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dear debate.org,

I have had some of the best time over here. It has been great fun. However I get why Cassie (Zarroette) left. I'm in a critical time of my life right now, and while I hope I come back one day, for now I am leaving for good. I got what I needed, I debated my ideas, but I do not want to remain here. For the past two months I have been using debate.org for little more than social things. I won't do that anymore because certain events of my life mean that I want to be alone right now.

This may be a cry for attention, I do want some attention. I feel really shitty right now, and I just want to be accepted, want to be missed, want to be loved. God has made us so that we are fickle people. My sadness is of course irrational but I live with it, I cannot rid myself of it.

I must go back to my studies, to the world that is me, I have as a turtle decided to go back to my shell. With the greatest of minds, comes the greatest of loneliness (yes I called myself a great mind :P).

I need to mention some people, but the list is too huge. Know that I love all of you. I consider ddo a magical place, and maybe a few years from now I can come back, but right now I need to leave. I have become dependent on people, on interaction, and as annoying, and blunt as I am of course people will have issues with me. I am sorry to anyone I have ever fought with, even YYW. Let bygons be bygones. I feel like I should specially mention Addison too, I dont know why but his one particularmemory is in my head. But then I have to mention Marc, and Wylted, Mikal, kbub, benko, Tobi, Sargon, bossy, Zaradi, thett, airmax, Vox, 9space, Annie, Lizz (:*), and a whole bunch of other people.

hai hai hai

I love all of you, everyone on debate.org. I hate absolutely no one. You guys have been my family for a long time, and I thank you for all the fun memories. I dont kow what else to say so bye guys.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 10:59:05 AM
At 11/17/2014 8:25:09 AM, Theophilos wrote:
Dear debate.org,

I have had some of the best time over here. It has been great fun. However I get why Cassie (Zarroette) left. I'm in a critical time of my life right now, and while I hope I come back one day, for now I am leaving for good. I got what I needed, I debated my ideas, but I do not want to remain here. For the past two months I have been using debate.org for little more than social things. I won't do that anymore because certain events of my life mean that I want to be alone right now.

This may be a cry for attention, I do want some attention. I feel really shitty right now, and I just want to be accepted, want to be missed, want to be loved. God has made us so that we are fickle people. My sadness is of course irrational but I live with it, I cannot rid myself of it.

I must go back to my studies, to the world that is me, I have as a turtle decided to go back to my shell. With the greatest of minds, comes the greatest of loneliness (yes I called myself a great mind :P).

I need to mention some people, but the list is too huge. Know that I love all of you. I consider ddo a magical place, and maybe a few years from now I can come back, but right now I need to leave. I have become dependent on people, on interaction, and as annoying, and blunt as I am of course people will have issues with me. I am sorry to anyone I have ever fought with, even YYW. Let bygons be bygones. I feel like I should specially mention Addison too, I dont know why but his one particularmemory is in my head. But then I have to mention Marc, and Wylted, Mikal, kbub, benko, Tobi, Sargon, bossy, Zaradi, thett, airmax, Vox, 9space, Annie, Lizz (:*), and a whole bunch of other people.

hai hai hai

I love all of you, everyone on debate.org. I hate absolutely no one. You guys have been my family for a long time, and I thank you for all the fun memories. I dont kow what else to say so bye guys.

I know that you suffer from intense physical pains at times, which then influence your mood. I also know you have a greater school work load than 95% of the people here with your 7 AP level classes. You are a smart young man whose work I fully expect to see published someday. God speed Ajabi, if I'm ever in Pakistan or you in Florida, let me know via Facebook and we'll definitely meet up and hang out. Until then, take care of yourself. Hopefully we'll see you back here as well someday.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 1:52:28 PM
At 11/17/2014 8:25:09 AM, Theophilos wrote:
I hope you resolve your issues, and return to us soon. <3
I'll keep you in my prayers.
Much love,
Annie.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2014 2:37:58 PM
Wait...this guy's Ajab?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid