Total Posts:72|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Idiot to Cutiepie?!?!?!

Akemi_Loli_Mokoto
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 6:09:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Someone edited my Debate post. I called someone an Idiot, they changed it to "cutie pie". The issue isn't the fact it was edited, but that IM A DUDE! Does it make sense for a straight man to call another man a "cutie pie"? That is slander at best and I demand it be changed effective immediately!
I don't just give people my 2 cent. I throw a roll of Half Dollars at their head.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 6:15:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
lol :)

That's awesome.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 6:18:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 6:09:05 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
I am a beautiful young lady, I like to put flowers in my hair, paint my nails and giggle about boys.

Well good for you!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 6:28:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 6:09:05 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
Someone edited my Debate post. I called someone an Idiot, they changed it to "cutie pie". The issue isn't the fact it was edited, but that IM A DUDE! Does it make sense for a straight man to call another man a "cutie pie"? That is slander at best and I demand it be changed effective immediately!

If your avatar wasnt femenin there would be substancially less chance of that happining
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 6:40:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Either Phil has a sense of humor or you aren't used to our reply system. I'm not sure because I can't tell what post you're referring to.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 7:59:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 6:18:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 6:09:05 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
I am a beautiful young lady, I like to put flowers in my hair, paint my nails and giggle about boys.

Well good for you!

How dare you! How dare yo use questioning someone's sexuality in jest! If Cerebral Narcissist taught us anything, it is that this kind of behavior is deplorable and lacking in morality! Anyone who does this or associates with this behavior is a troll and bereft of morals!

Reported.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 8:06:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 7:59:33 AM, JBlake wrote:
At 5/4/2010 6:18:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 6:09:05 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
I am a beautiful young lady, I like to put flowers in my hair, paint my nails and giggle about boys.

Well good for you!

How dare you! How dare yo use questioning someone's sexuality in jest! If Cerebral Narcissist taught us anything, it is that this kind of behavior is deplorable and lacking in morality! Anyone who does this or associates with this behavior is a troll and bereft of morals!

Reported.

I lol'd.
President of DDO
DontBeRacist
Posts: 584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 8:30:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 7:59:33 AM, JBlake wrote:
At 5/4/2010 6:18:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 6:09:05 AM, Akemi_Loli_Mokoto wrote:
I am a beautiful young lady, I like to put flowers in my hair, paint my nails and giggle about boys.

Well good for you!

How dare you! How dare yo use questioning someone's sexuality in jest! If Cerebral Narcissist taught us anything, it is that this kind of behavior is deplorable and lacking in morality! Anyone who does this or associates with this behavior is a troll and bereft of morals!

Reported.

Go get 'em tiger.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 8:33:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Referring to someone as a female is clearly as defamatory as calling them a paedophile?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:30:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 8:33:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Referring to someone as a female is clearly as defamatory as calling them a paedophile?

yes; it is also as defamatory as calling you a retard. Put a helmet on. It will keep you safe.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:32:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:30:59 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/4/2010 8:33:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Referring to someone as a female is clearly as defamatory as calling them a paedophile?

yes; it is also as defamatory as calling you a retard. Put a helmet on. It will keep you safe.

Don't bother wearing a helmet, you have nothing there to protect.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:33:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:32:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:30:59 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/4/2010 8:33:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Referring to someone as a female is clearly as defamatory as calling them a paedophile?

yes; it is also as defamatory as calling you a retard. Put a helmet on. It will keep you safe.

Don't bother wearing a helmet, you have nothing there to protect.

did you just directly insult marauder!?!?!?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:35:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:33:06 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:32:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:30:59 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/4/2010 8:33:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Referring to someone as a female is clearly as defamatory as calling them a paedophile?

yes; it is also as defamatory as calling you a retard. Put a helmet on. It will keep you safe.

Don't bother wearing a helmet, you have nothing there to protect.

did you just directly insult marauder!?!?!?

Are you a larper?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:36:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:33:06 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:32:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:30:59 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/4/2010 8:33:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Referring to someone as a female is clearly as defamatory as calling them a paedophile?

yes; it is also as defamatory as calling you a retard. Put a helmet on. It will keep you safe.

Don't bother wearing a helmet, you have nothing there to protect.

did you just directly insult marauder!?!?!?

Yes, he did indeed. and I forgot my helmet, and to think that I am still in the early stages of rehabiliting from being a wussaholic. How dare he hurt my progression.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:36:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:35:50 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:33:06 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:32:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:30:59 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/4/2010 8:33:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Referring to someone as a female is clearly as defamatory as calling them a paedophile?

yes; it is also as defamatory as calling you a retard. Put a helmet on. It will keep you safe.

Don't bother wearing a helmet, you have nothing there to protect.

did you just directly insult marauder!?!?!?

Are you a larper?

no idea what that is but a word of caution, if that was a jest... now is not the time on DDO to make such jests.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:41:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:36:57 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:35:50 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:33:06 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:32:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:30:59 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/4/2010 8:33:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Referring to someone as a female is clearly as defamatory as calling them a paedophile?

yes; it is also as defamatory as calling you a retard. Put a helmet on. It will keep you safe.

Don't bother wearing a helmet, you have nothing there to protect.

did you just directly insult marauder!?!?!?

Are you a larper?

no idea what that is but a word of caution, if that was a jest... now is not the time on DDO to make such jests.

I will make jests whenever I feel like it, in any case today on DDO does not seem much different from yesterday.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:42:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:41:04 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:36:57 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:35:50 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:33:06 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:32:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:30:59 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/4/2010 8:33:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Referring to someone as a female is clearly as defamatory as calling them a paedophile?

yes; it is also as defamatory as calling you a retard. Put a helmet on. It will keep you safe.

Don't bother wearing a helmet, you have nothing there to protect.

did you just directly insult marauder!?!?!?

Are you a larper?

no idea what that is but a word of caution, if that was a jest... now is not the time on DDO to make such jests.

I will make jests whenever I feel like it, in any case today on DDO does not seem much different from yesterday.

people seem to have much shorter fuses. they seem too be reporting more now than they did before. People seem to have thier patience worn thin by some current events.
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:44:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:43:42 AM, JBlake wrote:
A few posts in a row from Cerebral directly insulting members of My DDO.

Reported.

point in case....
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:47:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:43:42 AM, JBlake wrote:
A few posts in a row from Cerebral directly insulting members of My DDO.

Reported.

lolz
DontBeRacist
Posts: 584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:54:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:36:37 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:33:06 AM, Kahvan wrote:
did you just directly insult marauder!?!?!?

Yes, he did indeed. and I forgot my helmet, and to think that I am still in the early stages of rehabiliting from being a wussaholic. How dare he hurt my progression.

That makes me proud of you.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:57:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:42:21 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:41:04 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:36:57 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:35:50 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:33:06 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:32:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:30:59 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/4/2010 8:33:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Referring to someone as a female is clearly as defamatory as calling them a paedophile?

yes; it is also as defamatory as calling you a retard. Put a helmet on. It will keep you safe.

Don't bother wearing a helmet, you have nothing there to protect.

did you just directly insult marauder!?!?!?

Are you a larper?

no idea what that is but a word of caution, if that was a jest... now is not the time on DDO to make such jests.

I will make jests whenever I feel like it, in any case today on DDO does not seem much different from yesterday.

people seem to have much shorter fuses. they seem too be reporting more now than they did before.

Why should I care?

People seem to have thier patience worn thin by some current events.

If they can't take it, they shouldn't give it.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:59:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:57:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

People seem to have thier patience worn thin by some current events.

If they can't take it, they shouldn't give it.

Then pedofiles such as yourself shouldnt be dishing anything out as you are capable of taking nothing.

If you come by my house again I'm calling the cops by the way.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 10:03:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Is this an example of the much vaunted christian morality?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 10:13:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 10:03:13 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is this an example of the much vaunted christian morality?

Its an example of having a sense of humor. sense you dont have one I have an excosise that can help you.

you ever watch finding nemo, think about how the turttle talks. 'and we were like whoa, then you were like whoa, then we went whoa, then you were like whooooaa.'

just think of that voice saying all the things that hurt your fragile feelings and mabey youll have a chance to laugh with us.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 10:17:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 10:13:44 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 5/4/2010 10:03:13 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is this an example of the much vaunted christian morality?

Its an example of having a sense of humor. sense you dont have one I have an excosise that can help you.

I have a great sense of humour, acussing someone of being a paedophile just for fun is not funny, that is not only insulting it threatens their life and liberty. Also in your case it is a direct violation of your religion.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 10:19:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:57:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:42:21 AM, Kahvan wrote:

people seem to have much shorter fuses. they seem too be reporting more now than they did before.

Why should I care?

because you will likely (did) get reported for insultng other members.

People seem to have thier patience worn thin by some current events.

If they can't take it, they shouldn't give it.

Is that an excuse for you to give it? In terms of this thread you were the first to launch an insult at marauder.
DontBeRacist
Posts: 584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 10:22:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 9:57:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Why should I care?

If they can't take it, they shouldn't give it.
Hypocrite. Why didn't you say something to Bob while he was around? You're even a wuss online.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 10:22:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 10:19:31 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:57:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/4/2010 9:42:21 AM, Kahvan wrote:

people seem to have much shorter fuses. they seem too be reporting more now than they did before.

Why should I care?

because you will likely (did) get reported for insultng other members.

People seem to have thier patience worn thin by some current events.

If they can't take it, they shouldn't give it.

Is that an excuse for you to give it? In terms of this thread you were the first to launch an insult at marauder.

If you actually bothered to read the thread you would see that I simply reacted.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 10:24:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 10:22:03 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

If you actually bothered to read the thread you would see that I simply reacted.

You responded by insulting another member of DDO.