Jump to topic:

What is ELO?

Eli01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:06:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I see it on my profile, and i hear people talking about it. But just what is ELO?
Looking for comic enthusiasts that are active in Facebook, Twitter and Google+
If that's you, message me
-Eli01
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:46:38 AM
At 11/19/2014 10:06:23 AM, Eli01 wrote:
I see it on my profile, and i hear people talking about it. But just what is ELO?

It basically indicates how good you are at debating , not sure how it works exactly . This is not something to worry about , you will get more confused with DDO culture when you will hear phrases such as 'kfc' or people talking about users who have left like STALIN .
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:54:26 AM

There's no such thing as ELO. I heard about something called Elo, but never an acronym...
Chuz-Life
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 11:47:00 AM

It's a score based on your wins and losses as they are voted on and often vote bombed by the members of DDO who have axes to grind, personal agendas related to the subjects of your debates and sometimes multiple accounts to affect the desired outcomes.

In short, the Elo means nothing more than a reflection of how your debate echo the popular (subjective) opinions of those who voted on them.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...