Jump to topic:

DDO FANFIC: Survivor book 1 Episode 06

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:22:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Please do not post until I finish posting.

EPISODE 00:http://www.debate.org...;
EPISODE 01:http://www.debate.org......
(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)
EPISODE 02:http://www.debate.org......
(WAR?)
EPISODE 03:http://www.debate.org......
(BROKEN)
EPISODE 04:http://www.debate.org......
(FEAR IS THE GREATEST WEAPON)
EPISODE 05:http://www.debate.org...
(BOND)

SIGN-UP:http://www.debate.org...;

Ajab has left DDo, but he will continue on the story for now.

Wow, I can"t believe that it has been 6 episodes! But you don"t care about this, do you? Well then, let"s waste no further time!

EPISODE 6: TIME.

=====================================================================

Group 1:
POV: ESocialBookworm

It"s been a long two days since the fear challenge. Ennie is back on his feet, but not in our bed. He has been up to something, like planning of some sort of defense plan. He has also spent time at the other camps. I don"t know what he's up to, and if he doesn't start paying some attention to me, then I am going to lose it.

Annie sat in her bed, deep in thought. Why is Endark ignoring her? Usually he is the cutest little cuddle-bunny but now, he has been all serious.

THUNK!

What the hell was that?

The noise came from somewhere underground. She peeked under the fridge and she saw an opening. She crawled in. Ow, this is very tight.

Sh then saw a small amount of light, as she walked down on the stairway she realized the light was beginning to grow, until she reached a room.

The room had chips, broken pencils and dust on the ground.

"Annie? What are you doing down here?"

She turned around and saw Endark, beside a map with little figures. His face was dirty, his shirt ripped and his hair looking like a dead plant. Sh also noticed that there were other people in the room. There was Malacoda, who was also by the map, DarthKirones who was sitting beside a huge computer, lannan who was by an anvil, making armor and weapons, and there was 9spaceking, making a whole bunch of gadgets.

"Busted!" 9spaceking laughed.

"Ennie, what the HELL HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO?"

"Sigh" Honey, we believe that Yama, Thett and a few others are plotting to take over. Us five are the only defense against this. I know I have been neglecting you, but i would rather spend a life-time with you free then living with you in an evil world. After this whole ordeal, I swear I will be a better boyfriend, but for the next few weeks, I have to dedicate myself to the Defenders. Okay?"

"Uhhhhhh"

Endark began to take her back upstairs, "I love you Annie, never forget that."

Woah, Di-Did he just say t-th-that?

She crawled out of the entrance and walked out of the camp.

"Hello, Annie."

"GAH!"

Yama was sitting on his bed, wearing a back cape and a shoulder guard. He was very sinister-looking, as if he was death itself.

"Oh, Hi Yama."

"Tell me, dear, what has your boyfriend been up to recently? Has he been planning anything recently?"

Oh god, he knows that Ennie is going to try to stop him.

"I-I don"t know."

Yama frowned. "You're lying." He took out a three-bladed sword. "Perhaps pain can convin-"

Another note fluttered in.

Yama dropped his sword, "You got lucky. Next time maybe you will be more motivated to help me."

He"s sick! I will never betray Ennie! NEVER!

The six came up to see what all the noise was about. "Something wrong?" Malacoda asked.

"Yama..." Endark uttered.

"Endark..." Yama responded.

The two stared at each other hatefully. "You three had better go, We will continue later."

Lannan and 9spaceking left in silence

Thett walked in, also clad in black clothing and armor. "Gentlemen, lady."

Annie picked up the note and read it outloud.

Hello DDO-ites.

As always, this is Airmax, your friend.

Challenge Three is upon you all.

Kite-Flying will be today"s challenge, but with a twist.

Many of you have already experienced the joy of flying kites, but some of you have not.

Everyone must come. That is all.

Everyone at this point no longer got pissed off by these letters.

DarthKirones whispered something to Endark and Malacoda, while Thett and Yama discussed the content of the letter.

"This proves what I have been saying all along. The message said HACK ME. He is being controlled. I knew it! When we get to the challenge, I will hack the nanobots in his bloodstream and take him down!" DarthKirones said.

"What if it"s a trap?" Malacoda responded.

"Then we will have to take that risk." Endark concluded. "Alright gang, lets move!" Endark grabbed her hand and they all set off for the lake, but not before Yama spoke into a walkie-talkie.

"Sensibles. Prepare for another challenge."

==============================================
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:23:47 PM
Group 2:
POV: VelCrow.

These have been odd times. First imabench suddenly appears, acting as if he is the nicest man alive, then Yama and Thett kidnap ima and Wylted, than three hours later they show up with black armor. Now they spend half their time with them, plotting to take over Candy Land or something.

Vel sat on the crusty ground, watching a baby tree. It may not look like it, but it is growing, expanding. One day it will be a mighty tree.

He saw Lannan walking back to their camp. Huh, he looks bigger.

*thwap*

The note crashed into Vel"s face, knocking him on the ground.

Ow. Mental note: That never happened. I never got smashed by a piece of paper.

He ran back to camp and read the note to the others.

"Ha! KITE FLYING? ima, you gotta hear this. Ima?"

Odder and odder, usually imabench would be the first one to make fun of the challenge, but where is he?

imabench walked out of the washroom, his hands covered in blood and a blue liquid.

"Sorry, chums, had to stop a nosebleed. What"s so funny?"

Adam, Pots and Vel all looked at each other.

"Well, for our third challenge, we are going to be flying, well, kites." Wylted said.

imabench"s face lit up with glee. "Really! Great! I just love kites!"

"Is he on drugs or something?" Vel pondered.

"Already checked his bed, Vel. Nothing odd was there, except for a few bottles of blue liquid. It seemed harmless though."

imabench, still dressed in black armor looked as happy as anyone could be. "Alright friends, ready to go and fly some kites!"

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:25:40 PM
Group 3:
POV: RevNge

Day 9

My name is, well, I have gone by many names. Rev, RevNge, ReL8ion, Revelation. Each name carries it"s own history and it"s own legacy. I prefer Rev. I may have been a troll, but now I have to survive, and sometimes trolling get"s in the way, though 9spaceking would disagree.

Rev sat on his bed, wearing black armor. I have suffered the fate of participating in an organization I never wanted to be in. The reason for this is to prevent the innocent people. I wish no one to get hurt. The other one who joined was DDD. He is even more uneasy about this than I am.

Rev put his journal down and stepped outside. Krieg was once more trying to cook some trout. 9spaceking was working on some kind of gadget.

He has been silent for days. Not even a small prank ever since me and DDD left temporarily with Thett and Yama.

They told me that in a few days we were going to take over as leaders of the three groups. We got a pair of black armor each, and were told to come back every day at 10 Am for planning. Yama suspects that Endark knows that he is up to something. I hope Endark does something. I hate Yama with every bit of my soul for what he will force me to do.

They are planning on taking out Endark, Malacoda and that other person first, because Yama believes them to be the biggest threats. He plans on sparing Esocial though. next up is Lannan and Adam. The rest may also be spared. In our group He plans on killing Krieg, but leaving Marie and 9spaceking.

Suddenly the note flew in, landing gently on Rev"s lap.

"Again?"

The others looked at Rev, Krieg accidently threw the trout on the floor which slid across and hit Marrie, burning Marie"s foot.

"Ow!"

Krieg ran over and made sure she was alright.

Rev read out the note, causing many groans.

DDD was not particularly happy about this. "I have had some bad experiences with kites. I don"t think this is a very good idea."

*ZZT" SENSIBLES. PREPARE FOR ANOTHER CHALLENGE...ZZT*

Oh, I forgot, our group is called the Sensibles. Yup.

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:26:51 PM
POV: Challenge POV

As the groups filed in, they saw that what was the lake was a big grassy field.

On the field there was 3 kites and 3 remotes.

"WELCOME TO CHALLENGE 3! THIS CHALLENGE IS KITE FLYING." A few snickers from group 2 were quickly suppressed as airmax glared at them with his cold eyes.

The eyes looked exactly like imabench"s.

"ANYWAYS, IT IS THE MOST INTENSE KITE FLYING EVENT IN HUMA-WELL POST HUMAN EXISTENCE. EACH GROUP WILL PICK A "FLYER" THAT PERSON MUST FLY THE KITE USING THE REMOTES THROUGH A SERIES OF OBSTACLES. THE FIRST OBSTACLE IN THE COURSE IS A GIANT FAN"

As he said it a giant windmill popped up.
"NEXT WILL BE A TUNNEL WITH ROCKS JUTTING OUT. IF YOU HIT ANY OF THE SIDES YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTART AT THE BEGINNING OF THE OBSTACLE. THERE IS 3 OBSTACLES INSIDE THE CAVE"

On cue, a cave popped out of the ground.

"LASTLY, YOU WILL BE SHOWN A SERIES OF COLORS. THERE WILL BE A WALL WITH COLORED BUTTONS. YOU HAVE TO MANEUVER YOUR KITE TO HIT THE BUTTONS IN THE RIGHT ORDER. IF YOU HIT THE WRONG BUTTON YOU MUST RESTART AT THE BEGINNING OF THE BUTTON SECTION."

Bam! A wall with 5 colored buttons popped up. Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange.

"YOU WILL GO ONE AT A TIME AND THE PERSON WITH THE FASTEST TIME WILL GET 3 POINTS FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE GROUPS. WHEN THE PERSON IS GOING THE OTHER 2 GROUPS MUST TURN AROUND TO NOT STEAL TACTICS"

Group 1 picked Endark.

Group 2 picked Wylted.

And group 3 picked Marie.

Endark stepped onto the big field and picked up green kite with a tiny motor on it.

"THE MOTOR GIVES YOU ADVANCED CONTROL BUT THE KITE WILL BE BLOWN EASILY BY WIND."

He then picked up the matching green controler. It had 1 joystick and 1 lever, the lever was labeled gas, and the joystick labelled steering.

"YOU CAN NOT GO AROUND THE FAN, OR OVER IT. YOU MUST BE WITHIN 20 FEET OF THE FAN, OR ELSE YOU MUST RESTART!"

Endark picked up the controller and steered the kite just outside the range of the fan.

"3, 2, 1, GO"

Endark immediately steered the kite, on full gas straight towards the fan. It got about halfway across the range of the fan but then started to get pulled towards the boundary of 20 feet. He the gas and tried cutting down the gas and underneath the strongest part of the fan. It was much easier to get through and he got it quickly.

Next came the tunnel. He steered the kite into the entrance of the lit cave. He squinted and made out 3 obstacles inside the cave. First just a wall of rock blocking about 2/3rd"s of the cave. Then a patch of spikes on the side walls leaving just enough space for a kite. Lastly, the whole cave was closed, except for a hole in the middle that was much bigger than the kite, but it got bigger and smaller. The biggest it got was about 3 times bigger than the kite and the smallest it got was half the size of the kite.

Endark gulped and flew his kite easily over the first rock wall. He attempted to line up his kite perfectly so it would fit inside the small gap in between the spikes. He, confident that he got it, turned the gas full. It ran right into the first spike on the left side. He tried again and again but could not make it.

"YOU SEEM TO BE HAVING TROUBLE. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SKIP THE WHOLE CAVE SECTION AND GIVE UP 1 POINT?"

Endark thought about it for a tiny bit and then nodded, gulping.

Group 1 sighed, hearing but not seeing airmax with their backs turned.

The kite disappeared and appeared in front of the colored buttons.

Airmax snapped his fingers and 5 colored cards popped out in front of endark.

They shuffled themselves and showed him a series of 5 colors. Yellow, red, yellow, green, orange.

Endark took the kite and flew it over to the yellow button. Then he shifted it forward and hit the button. he moved it over to the red button and did likewise. He moved it to the green and hit it.

"WRONG"

The cards reshuffled and showed endark a new pattern. Red, blue, green, red, yellow.

Endark passed it easily, as he remembered it was a pattern that easily remembered.

"EXCELLENT! YOUR TOTAL TIME WAS 12:54!"

Endark stepped back, walking to Darth and Malacoda. "Why didn't you hack yet?" He asked.

"I will. Oh, I picked up a similar energy signature in this entire lake. I already made us three immune to it"s effects, but the others seem to have had their personalities dampened, except for their most defining trait. I also found something weird. It was-"Darth rambled.

"Not now." Malacoda murmured to Darth.

Wylted stepped up, looking like a zombie.

He grabbed the controls, immediately charging into the fan. By pure luck his fan made it through. When he reached the cave however, his hands ended up oozing with sweat, causing him to drop his remote, imabench came up to him, looking as happy as ever. "Here chum, let me get that for you."

However, imabench tripped, causing wylted and ima to collapse on the ground. The weight of the two on top of eachother smashed the remote. Airmax lifted the shards of the remote, repairing it. imabench lifted wylted up as if they were best friends, all though wylted was not happy with imabench at that moment.

Wylted grabbed the repaired remote and lifted the kite up. He did not have much success, probably due to his nerves after the previous incident with imabench. Eventually he was able to get through the cave, but not without trouble.

Finally, the color challenge.

"ORANGE, RED, ORANGE, GREEN , BLUE."

Wylted hit the first four correctly, but then imabench came squealing. "YAY! Blue is my favourite color!"

He tripped again, Wylted fell on the ground, landing the remote on a rock. The remote did not break this time, but the wrong button was hit, meaning Wylted had to restart.

"YELLOW, BLUE, ORANGE, BLUE, YELLOW."

Wylted aced the challenge this time, getting all five colors correctly.

"I AM TRULY SORRY WYLTED, BUT YOUR TIME WAS 14:25 SECONDS. YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING TODAYS POINT."

Wylted began to argue. "But, imabench he interfered! HE MESSED ME UP!"

"AH WYLTED, EVEN IF YOUR PERSONALITY WAS ALTERED YOUR SENSE OF ARGUMENTATIVENESS WOULD ALWAYS STICK."

It was Marie"s turn to participate. She was very cal and relaxed, taking her time with the flight. She place her kite just outside the blades, at the right moment she snuck her kite in, barely missing the blades. WIth the kite she went slowly again. Carefully she was able to beat all the obstacles in the cave, however when she reached the tiny gap she had to go extremely slowly, slower than she was going before.

Eventually she reached the color challenge.

"GREEN. ORANGE. YELLOW. RED. ORANGE."

She mumbled the five words to herself over and over. "Green, Orange Yellow, Red, Orange."

Slowly and carefully she bumped all five buttons correctly. No Mistakes. No crazy imabench"s to interrupt.

"MARIE. I AM SO VERY SORRY. YOUR TIME WAS 12:55. IF YOU HAD BEEN TWO SECONDS FASTER, THAN YOU WOULD HAVE WON. TWO POINTS TO GROUP ONE."

Groups 2 and 3 began to walk back to their camps. but Group 1 took longer.

"C"mon Ennie, lets go back." Esocial cried. "I"m tired and I want to sleep."

"One sec." Endark distractedly responded. "Operation Takeback is almost in effect."

Darth began pressing some buttons on his iPad while Malacoda kept watch. "Malacoda, Endark get ready to catch him, I am beginning hacking sequence NOW!"

imabench turned back, with his eyes sparkling blue. "NO!"

He charged at Darth, but it was too late. He had already pressed the button.

Airmax, flying through the air screamed like no one has ever screamed before. "NYAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGH!!!"

His body froze, emitting blue energy. His neatly done purple robes literally disintegrated, revealing a frail skinny body with multiple bruises, cuts and a deep gash on his forearm. He began to fall out of the air, not making a sound.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:27:16 PM
"Gotcha!" Endark and Malacoda caught Airmax and put him gently on the ground. "Airmax, are you okay."

"Ra-Rat-Rational M-Madm-man. He captured m-me, tor-tortured me. Y-you have to stop h-h-him. Defend Deba-Debate.org."

Darth grabbed the blue container in Airmax"s forearm, which was half-full. "Hmmm. It appears I have located the nanobots. He also saw tiny needle. "And this must be how they got in his bloodstream. I will have to do more investigation."

As the others left with Airmax, Yama and Thett stayed back. "We must move up our timetables.Endark"s planning something, something big. We have to strike within the next 48 hours or we will lose the advantage." Yama carefully said. The skin around his eyes were dark, and he had a thin beard. "Soon Endark soon. War will be upon you."

TO BE CONTINUED.

POV: Ajab.

Two workers sat on a bench, eating their lunches.

"Hey bill, I just realized that the note sent by S-1227 spelt HACK M-"

blood spilled from the first workers body. A gash in his chest squirted blood.

Ajab pulled out his knife out of the worker"s back. "The note said NOTHING. Got that?"

The other worker known as Bill nodded frantically.

"Now clean up this mess and get rid of the body."

Ajab left the room, throwing his knife into an incinerator.

"Don"t worry Max, the world will be free soon.

I will leave the episode at that!

I am so very extremely sorry that this took a week, but due to the fact that DDD"s life and my life is not centered around DDO.

DDD and DarthKirones.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:34:21 PM
Lol. I just love secret plots of murder and deception.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:36:57 PM
At 11/19/2014 10:34:21 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Stick around then, the next episode will feature you vs endark.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:39:28 PM
At 11/19/2014 10:36:57 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
At 11/19/2014 10:34:21 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Stick around then, the next episode will feature you vs endark.

The 2000 IQ Killjoy Detective (Yama) vs. The Pokerfaced Kingpin of Mafia (Endark)!
TUF, and YYW
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:39:34 PM
At 11/19/2014 10:22:42 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)
(WAR?)
(BROKEN)
(BOND)

Wow, I can"t believe that it has been 6 episodes! But you don"t care about this, do you? Well then, let"s waste no further time!

Group 1:

It"s been a long two days since the fear challenge. Ennie is back on his feet, but not in our bed. He has been up to something, like planning of some sort of defense plan. He has also spent time at the other camps. I don"t know what he's up to, and if he doesn't start paying some attention to me, then I am going to lose it.

I'd say poor Annie...but the "bed" reference is there, and neither of us are sexual creatures - her by choice and me by orientation. Ours is a romantic relationship, not a sexual one.

Annie sat in her bed, deep in thought. Why is Endark ignoring her? Usually he is the cutest little cuddle-bunny but now, he has been all serious.

Awwwww.

THUNK!

More sound effects!

What the hell was that?

The noise came from somewhere underground. She peeked under the fridge and she saw an opening. She crawled in. Ow, this is very tight.

Sh then saw a small amount of light, as she walked down on the stairway she realized the light was beginning to grow, until she reached a room.

She turned around and saw Endark, beside a map with little figures. His face was dirty, his shirt ripped and his hair looking like a dead plant. Sh also noticed that there were other people in the room. There was Malacoda, who was also by the map, DarthKirones who was sitting beside a huge computer, lannan who was by an anvil, making armor and weapons, and there was 9spaceking, making a whole bunch of gadgets.

Like your face!
*punch*
(Kidding, though.)

"Sigh" Honey, we believe that Yama, Thett and a few others are plotting to take over. Us five are the only defense against this. I know I have been neglecting you, but i would rather spend a life-time with you free then living with you in an evil world. After this whole ordeal, I swear I will be a better boyfriend, but for the next few weeks, I have to dedicate myself to the Defenders. Okay?"

Ah, the hero Endark.

"Uhhhhhh"

Whelp. He's dead. If he dies, Darth, Annie will have your balls.

"Hello, Annie."

"GAH!"

Yama was sitting on his bed, wearing a back cape and a shoulder guard. He was very sinister-looking, as if he was death itself.

Subtle.

"Oh, Hi Yama."

"Tell me, dear, what has your boyfriend been up to recently? Has he been planning anything recently?"

Recently, perhaps?

"I-I don"t know."

Yama frowned. "You're lying." He took out a three-bladed sword. "Perhaps pain can convin-"

xD
Annie can show you more pain than you can imagine.

Yama dropped his sword, "You got lucky. Next time maybe you will be more motivated to help me."

That much is true.

The six came up to see what all the noise was about. "Something wrong?" Malacoda asked.

Sometime we'll have to see how Yama became a full-fledged villain in a manner of moments.

The two stared at each other hatefully. "You three had better go, We will continue later."

And why Thett, of all people, would help him.

Hello DDO-ites.

Many of you have already experienced the joy of flying kites, but some of you have not.

Yeah. This one was nice.

DarthKirones whispered something to Endark and Malacoda, while Thett and Yama discussed the content of the letter.

"This proves what I have been saying all along. The message said HACK ME. He is being controlled. I knew it! When we get to the challenge, I will hack the nanobots in his bloodstream and take him down!" DarthKirones said.

"Then we will have to take that risk." Endark concluded. "Alright gang, lets move!" Endark grabbed her hand and they all set off for the lake, but not before Yama spoke into a walkie-talkie.

Offffffffff course.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:39:58 PM
Can I be in this? I don't care what my role is.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:42:43 PM
At 11/19/2014 10:23:47 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
Group 2:
POV: VelCrow.

These have been odd times. First imabench suddenly appears, acting as if he is the nicest man alive, then Yama and Thett kidnap ima and Wylted, than three hours later they show up with black armor. Now they spend half their time with them, plotting to take over Candy Land or something.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
They made black armour in 3 hours? For each of them?
*coughBScough*

Vel sat on the crusty ground, watching a baby tree. It may not look like it, but it is growing, expanding. One day it will be a mighty tree.

Yess.....it's called biology.

He saw Lannan walking back to their camp. Huh, he looks bigger.

*thwap*

The note crashed into Vel"s face, knocking him on the ground.

ROFL.
What?
What?
How does that even - ?
What?

Ow. Mental note: That never happened. I never got smashed by a piece of paper.

He ran back to camp and read the note to the others.

"Ha! KITE FLYING? ima, you gotta hear this. Ima?"

Odder and odder, usually imabench would be the first one to make fun of the challenge, but where is he?

imabench walked out of the washroom, his hands covered in blood and a blue liquid.

"Sorry, chums, had to stop a nosebleed. What"s so funny?"

Adam, Pots and Vel all looked at each other.

"Well, for our third challenge, we are going to be flying, well, kites." Wylted said.

imabench"s face lit up with glee. "Really! Great! I just love kites!"

"Is he on drugs or something?" Vel pondered.

"Already checked his bed, Vel. Nothing odd was there, except for a few bottles of blue liquid. It seemed harmless though."

Not suspicious at all, guys. I also found some Playboy magazines....

imabench, still dressed in black armor looked as happy as anyone could be. "Alright friends, ready to go and fly some kites!"

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:42:44 PM
At 11/19/2014 10:39:58 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

You already signed up. You are a mind-controlled bodyguard of Rational Madman.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:43:12 PM

Join my side. We have b*tching costumes!
TUF, and YYW
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:43:56 PM
At 11/19/2014 10:42:44 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

You already signed up. You are a mind-controlled bodyguard of Rational Madman.

Lol, okay.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:46:13 PM
At 11/19/2014 10:25:40 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
Group 3:
POV: RevNge

Day 9

My name is, well, I have gone by many names. Rev, RevNge, ReL8ion, Revelation. Each name carries it"s own history and it"s own legacy. I prefer Rev. I may have been a troll, but now I have to survive, and sometimes trolling get"s in the way, though 9spaceking would disagree.

Yeah, he probably would.

Rev sat on his bed, wearing black armor. I have suffered the fate of participating in an organization I never wanted to be in. The reason for this is to prevent the innocent people. I wish no one to get hurt. The other one who joined was DDD. He is even more uneasy about this than I am.

To prevent the innocent people. I think you missed some key words there. Unless, you know, they go around forcing mothers to abort their innocent kids.

Rev put his journal down and stepped outside. Krieg was once more trying to cook some trout. 9spaceking was working on some kind of gadget.

He has been silent for days. Not even a small prank ever since me and DDD left temporarily with Thett and Yama.

9space...what could he up to?
The good news is he's on the good side. So hopefully it'll help.

They told me that in a few days we were going to take over as leaders of the three groups. We got a pair of black armor each, and were told to come back every day at 10 Am for planning. Yama suspects that Endark knows that he is up to something. I hope Endark does something. I hate Yama with every bit of my soul for what he will force me to do.

Rev, betray Yama at the key moment and help Endark!

They are planning on taking out Endark, Malacoda and that other person first, because Yama believes them to be the biggest threats. He plans on sparing Esocial though. next up is Lannan and Adam. The rest may also be spared. In our group He plans on killing Krieg, but leaving Marie and 9spaceking.

Suddenly the note flew in, landing gently on Rev"s lap.

"Again?"

The others looked at Rev, Krieg accidently threw the trout on the floor which slid across and hit Marrie, burning Marie"s foot.

"Ow!"

Krieg ran over and made sure she was alright.

Rev read out the note, causing many groans.

DDD was not particularly happy about this. "I have had some bad experiences with kites. I don"t think this is a very good idea."

*ZZT" SENSIBLES. PREPARE FOR ANOTHER CHALLENGE...ZZT*

Oh, I forgot, our group is called the Sensibles. Yup.

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2014 7:20:52 PM

(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)
(WAR?)
(BROKEN)
(BOND)

Dat link. Is bullsh1t. XD

Yay. :D

Pfft. I was hoping you'd make it longer...

And yes, I don't care. :P

Group 1:

#conspiracytheories

I thought Annie was celibate...

Welp. That's another portrayal of Endark. O_O
THUNK!

What the hell was that?

Good question.

In fact, everyone should be asking this more.

Wut. She crawled under a fridge?

Even I'm not small enough to do that...

Stairs under a fridge.

I love this fanfic. XD

Well then...I think we know what to expect next...

I don't know Endark, I WAS ABOUT TO ASK YOU THE SAME THING.

BRUH. BRUH BRUH BRUH. YOUR HQ. IS UNDER A FRIDGE.

*comprehends the meaning of this*

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Annie's going to bust your azz if you don't stay quiet. :3

Such subtlety.

Good portrayal of Annie, I'll give you that.

Props to Endark for being able to say that with a straight face.
"Uhhhhhh"

Such an intelligent answer...

Wait.

Wat.

"Never forget that."

Bruh. I never thought I'd say this, but if you kill Endark, Annie will force-feed your own balls...

I thought you were together already...why such a surprise? o_-

I still can't get over how the entrance is below a fridge... LOL
"Hello, Annie."

Hello...wut.
"GAH!"

Gah indeed.

I'll assume "black."

Yama's going through a goth phase, if you ask me...
"Oh, Hi Yama."

Should have ignored him and run out...

LOL. Yama IRL would never be this perceptive.

I don't like the word "try". It does not bode well.
"I-I don"t know."

Annie IRL would be a better liar...I think...

Three bladed? Pitchfork then? ;D

And you don't know what you're getting yourself into...

Perfect timing.

You're the one who's lucky, mate. Probably chose that time to flee.

http://media.giphy.com...

There's always something wrong.

Oooooooooooh

Dayum.

That's it? Killjoy.

Not like 9space to leave in silence.

Thett, not you too...

*out loud
Hello DDO-ites.

Hello, douchebag.

That's what you think.

Upon us.

Interesting phrasing.

Kite flying?

Seriously?

Dat creativity.

I flew a kite once...let's just say that I followed the advice of Idina Menzel. LOL

We don't have to do anything. :3

Really? I still would.

NERD MOMENT

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd. Although I'm not one to talk. XD

It's always a trap.

Malacoda's a girl now? Wut?

And classy Yama, using a walkie-talkie.

Seriously? That's our name? "Sensibles"?

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

And Yama's the polar opposite of sensibility.
Malacoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:55:58 PM
I protest my lack of involvement in this episode. Come on, I didn't kill a single person! What's up with that?

Liking the fan fic Darth, keep up the good work my friend!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 3:46:40 PM
At 11/19/2014 10:39:34 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

xD
Annie can show you more pain than you can imagine.

You know me so well <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.