Jump to topic:

DDO on facebook

Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:25:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
does this site currently have a fan group or any group for that matter, on facebook? If it does thats great if not then I think it should have a facebook group of some sort.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 6:20:31 AM
There is a DDO group and we've already begun working on the Fan Page. Thanks for reminding me about it; I was supposed to update it earlier :P
President of DDO
DontBeRacist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 6:22:38 AM
At 5/5/2010 6:20:31 AM, theLwerd wrote:
There is a DDO group and we've already begun working on the Fan Page. Thanks for reminding me about it; I was supposed to update it earlier :P

Am I not turtley enough for your turtle club? turtle turtle
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 10:45:22 AM
At 5/5/2010 6:22:38 AM, DontBeRacist wrote:

Haha by group I mean there is a DDO group on Facebook. Search for it. I'm only in like 36 groups so if we're friends you should be able to access it from my page. Regarding the fan page, you needed the owner (Phil's) permission. I got it from him and I'm admin of the fan page. I've been talking to a few people about what to put on it; right now it just has a picture and VERY brief description. I wanted to add a few things before posting it for people to join/like. This should increase DDO traffic at least a tiny bit. I'll get to working on it now and I will post it here in a few minutes.
President of DDO
DontBeRacist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 11:38:50 AM
At 5/5/2010 10:45:22 AM, theLwerd wrote:

Haha by group I mean there is a DDO group on Facebook. Search for it. I'm only in like 36 groups so if we're friends you should be able to access it from my page. Regarding the fan page, you needed the owner (Phil's) permission. I got it from him and I'm admin of the fan page. I've been talking to a few people about what to put on it; right now it just has a picture and VERY brief description. I wanted to add a few things before posting it for people to join/like. This should increase DDO traffic at least a tiny bit. I'll get to working on it now and I will post it here in a few minutes.

We aren't friends on FB though.
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:02:32 PM
At 5/5/2010 10:45:22 AM, theLwerd wrote:

Im not your friend on fb either. When you are done please post it :)
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:33:52 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:32:17 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/5/2010 12:29:26 PM, Volkov wrote:
The new one will be much better.

http://www.facebook.com...

0 people like this.

It's not complete yet, and if you hadn't noticed, the original DDO Facebook has been inactive for half a year and its impossible to contact the admin of it to make some changes.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:42:37 PM
Indeed.

I just joined the old DDO group and posted on the discussion thread for the first time about ten minutes ago. And I already have two friend requests (JBlake and xxdarkxx). I know JBlake is cool and I'm sure dark is too, but I'm wary of accepting all DDOians.

So, do you people accept friend requests from DDOians?
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:44:14 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:42:37 PM, Nags wrote:
Indeed.

I just joined the old DDO group and posted on the discussion thread for the first time about ten minutes ago. And I already have two friend requests (JBlake and xxdarkxx). I know JBlake is cool and I'm sure dark is too, but I'm wary of accepting all DDOians.

Unfortunately I wouldn't know who most of the DDOians are. When Vi sent me a friend request, I nearly ignored it because I wasn't sure who the heck "Mimoza Shabani" was. It's different knowing actual names. xD
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:45:15 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:44:14 PM, Volkov wrote:
Unfortunately I wouldn't know who most of the DDOians are. When Vi sent me a friend request, I nearly ignored it because I wasn't sure who the heck "Mimoza Shabani" was. It's different knowing actual names. xD

Ya, but say if you knew that the person requesting you was a DDOian. Like JBlake and dark. I just know because of the discussion thread on the group page.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:46:23 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:45:15 PM, Nags wrote:
Ya, but say if you knew that the person requesting you was a DDOian. Like JBlake and dark. I just know because of the discussion thread on the group page.

Probably. I don't see a reason why not.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:47:15 PM
Indeed.

I did add just about everyone who requested me. And then when I saw in one of the forums that Askbob had saved all of Insert's info/pics I got VERY upset (and creeped out) and proceeded to delete almost all of my DDO friends off Facebook except, like, 1 or some I may have forgotten and overlooked. Panda promised me he wouldn't b a creepster so I added him back I think. And today Askbob re-friended me and I accepted. I figure if I'm asking Phil to give him another chance then I better not be a hypocrite and do the same. Besides, he already has these things of mine saved already so it's no biggie anyway lol. Most of my pics are private anyway. So yah, I guess I'd re-friend certain people who accepted me. I keep a lot of stuff on there private for a reason.
President of DDO
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 12:56:46 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:47:15 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Indeed.

I did add just about everyone who requested me. And then when I saw in one of the forums that Askbob had saved all of Insert's info/pics I got VERY upset (and creeped out) and proceeded to delete almost all of my DDO friends off Facebook except, like, 1 or some I may have forgotten and overlooked. Panda promised me he wouldn't b a creepster so I added him back I think. And today Askbob re-friended me and I accepted. I figure if I'm asking Phil to give him another chance then I better not be a hypocrite and do the same. Besides, he already has these things of mine saved already so it's no biggie anyway lol. Most of my pics are private anyway. So yah, I guess I'd re-friend certain people who accepted me. I keep a lot of stuff on there private for a reason.

Awesome. I didn't get deleted despite being a complete nutter. :P
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:11:46 PM
Haha, just found Reasoning on the DDO Facebook. He tried to conceal his identity, but his Political views said "Radical Libertarian of the Rothbard tradition" LMFAO!!

Nice try, Reasoning.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:21:57 PM
At 5/5/2010 1:12:46 PM, belle wrote:
geo you don't look at all like i expected you to. oh well!

Really? I've always had pictures of me on my DDO profile.

How did you expect me to look? A wierd man wearing a tinfoil hat and a crazed look in his eyes? Lol.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:29:07 PM
At 5/5/2010 12:56:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Awesome. I didn't get deleted despite being a complete nutter. :P

Duh - I doubt you'll be selling my identity secrets to the aliens :P
President of DDO
BIgMac_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:30:26 PM

well i still know U_E and rougueagent on fb lmfao

and obviously bellum since we know each other irl. but no one else has added me and im not adding them first O_o
Body's breaking, drive me crazy
This is not your place
No, this is not your playground it's my heart
We were stupid, we got caught
Nothing matters anymore
So what? Here we are Juggernaut
- Coheed & Cambria

NOTE: WHEN SHOOTING A MIME, DO NOT USE A SILENCER OR HIS FRIENDS WILL HEAR YOU.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:30:36 PM
At 5/5/2010 1:21:57 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

How did you expect me to look? A wierd man wearing a tinfoil hat and a crazed look in his eyes? Lol.

nooooo lol just more like a hippie :P
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 1:31:42 PM
At 5/5/2010 1:21:57 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

and i can't view your profile on my browser for some reason lmao
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...