Jump to topic:

Officaly moved

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 7:02:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
New location acquired and in the process of getting a job due to the help of you guys and family. Thanks for all the help you guys gave us with the donations, we are finally in the process of making a change.

Especially bluesteel for going above and beyond with talks, aid, and everything he possibly could do to help me. I should be starting back college within the year and with any luck its fully covered with the job I will be getting along with the pell grant. Im really excited with the move and being in a new city

Thank all you guys so much
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 7:03:56 PM
I hope things work out wherever you guys are now! Best wishes to you both :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 7:13:05 PM
At 11/21/2014 7:02:22 PM, Mikal wrote:
I'll pray for you. Best of luck buddy <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 7:13:08 PM
Congrats, Mikal! Good luck to you in the new city!
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 7:20:22 PM
New location acquired and in the process of getting a job due to the help of you guys and family. Thanks for all the help you guys gave us with the donations, we are finally in the process of making a change.

Especially bluesteel for going above and beyond with talks, aid, and everything he possibly could do to help me. I should be starting back college within the year and with any luck its fully covered with the job I will be getting along with the pell grant. Im really excited with the move and being in a new city

I hope everything goes well!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 8:08:00 PM
In the future remember 3 things. 99% of all human misery is self inflicted. When asking someone for help or money you don't get to set the terms, it will always be on their terms. As it would be if you were to stick your neck out. And last but not least, if you can't take care of yourself you have no business trying to support someone else. Good luck in your endeavors. I mean that in a sincere way, but reserve a bit of skepticism. Prove my skepticism wrong and unfounded.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 8:32:50 PM
At 11/21/2014 7:03:56 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I hope things work out wherever you guys are now! Best wishes to you both :)
Tsar of DDO
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 9:17:21 PM

yay congratulations :)
Nolite Timere
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 9:26:02 PM

<3
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:03:49 PM

great to hear man, god bless
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:37:11 PM

Glad to hear things are falling into place bro!
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 6:13:47 AM

Congratulations and stay strong! We are all here as one family and we are here to support you!
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu