Jump to topic:

DDO FANFIC: Survivor book 1 episode 07

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:44:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL I FINISH POSTING. THANK YOU.

EPISODE 00:http://www.debate.org...
EPISODE 01: http://www.debate.org...
(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)
EPISODE 02:http://www.debate.org...
(WAR?)
EPISODE 03:http://www.debate.org...
(BROKEN)
EPISODE 04:http://www.debate.org...
(FEAR IS THE GREATEST WEAPON)
EPISODE 5: http://www.debate.org...
(BOND)
EPISODE 6: http://www.debate.org...
(TIME)

Ladies and Gentlemen. Prepare for the most exciting episode of the series ever! Or not. It depends on what you think. I am pumped for this, but you may hate this episode

This will be a very odd episode with a whole bunch of perspectives. This will also be extra long!

Onwards to fake DDo glory!

EPISODE 07: THE SENSIBLES.

Part 01: Evening the odds.
=====================================================================

Group 01:Esocialbookworm, EndarkenedRationalist, Malacoda, DarthKirones, YamaVonKarma, Thett3, Airmax (Temporarily.)
POV: DarthKirones.

These nanobots confirm my suspicions. This tech is way beyond human. Someone is using alien technology.

Lannan stood in their bunker, crafting weapons and armor. 9spaceking was making all sorts of traps and tricks. Malacoda was with Esocial treating Airmax"s wounds. Endark was out at the lake, investigating.

Damn it. I can"t focus. Yama, he is going to kill us all or die trying. Good people are helping him too. DDD and Rev. How in god"s name did he convince them to join him? HOW?

Endark came back down. "Darth, a word?"

Lemme guess, more alien tech for me to study and figure out. Always leave it to the comic-book nerd.

"Darth. I was tracking Yama and his gang"s movement. they are mobilizing right now. If we face all six we would get crushed. I need you to convince Rev and DDD to leave. Without them they will have to change plans and that will give us more time."

Oh.

"Why me?"

"Because DDD is your friend. Think of all the debates you did together. And Rev is also your friend."

"Me and Rev have never spoken before."

"Shut up and go convince them to leave."

He zipped up his hood and headed off towards group three"s camp.

He saw that the ground was not as crusty as before, it was no softer, with tiny plants beginning to grow. He began to sob. It reminded him of the world before. Then he Group three camp and a large black tent.

Ah, there they are.

Yama, Thett, imabench and Wylted were all planning behind a door while Rev and DDD talked. Darth climbed on the roof as if he was Spider-Man, after all he is a nerd. I need to get them in a closed room. If Yama and his goons hear, then I will die.

Darth pressed a few buttons on his glove, then pointed it at the door. Soundproof.

*thunk*

"HOLY $&!#" Rev screamed. DDD scrambled for his weapon but Darth had already grabbed his sword.

"Easy guys. I don"t plan on hurting anyone. Rev, DDD, you don"t want this. DDD, we were friends. Remember the how we crushed those kids in debate in school. You hate irrationality. Rev, I"ve seen how you act on DDo, you aren"t stupid. You don"t have to leave now, but when the fight happens, leave, help get the innocents away. Yama won"t hurt you. I promise."

Darth climbed back up, pressing a different combination on the buttons on his glove. A small blaster appeared, he blew up three rocks and deactivated the sound barrier.

This had better work.

"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:45:59 PM
POV: Malacoda.

"Unghhhhhh""

Airmax was still hurt badly, but he was healthier, as he was fed proper food and not being abused.

"Careful Max, you need to rest." Esocial said. "Malacoda. Take care of Max, I am going to do some cooking."

Malacoda sat down on a bench (Not imabench -DK) beside Airmax"s bed. "Max, I need to know everything. Beginning, middle, end. Go."

Airmax sat up slowly. "Around four weeks ago I banned a-another account of RationalMadman. Fo-for some reason that gave my c-computer a virus. The v-virus seemed to give my address to the sender of th-th-the virus. The next day, a t-teenager with an electrolyzed spe-spear captured m-OW! After that i-it get"s hazy, but I remember being i-in a r-r-ro-rocket and I remember the stars and all the differ-different planets. The teen who took me is actu-actually a double agent, his name is Ajab."

Malacoda looked up. "Ajab? Did you say AJAB?!?"

"Ye-Yeah. And there are also PeterSmi-Smith, Jonbonbon and Mishapquee-AGH!"

"Calm Max, calm."

"Okay, s-sorry. When I was brought into a n-new spaceship, I was thrown in an office with RM. He cu-cut my forearm open a-and put a bl-blue liquid in the c-cut. After th-that weird purple r-robes covered my body, my wounds healed, eve-everything felt g-good again, but it was as if my b-body was acting on i-it"s own. I couldn't fight back. I couldn"t even speak. I was a pr-prisoner in my own body. Around half a d-day later, the robes disappeared and my wounds reopened and the bottle where th-the blue liquid was flew out."

Malacoda was startled, he needed time to think about this. "Alright, Max, thanks. Get some sleep now."

"Malacoda?"

"Yea?"

"Imabench g-got captured too. H-he"s being m-mind-controlled this very s-second."

"What?" But Airmax was already asleep.

This is bad. This is extremely bad. Our battle plan is going to have to change! That explains the erratic behavior! And the- Oh no! There are bottles of blue liquid under his bed! I remember Lannan telling us! If he is a spy of RM, then he will stop both Yama and us!

Malacoda moved the fridge over, jumping in the entrance. He saw that Darth had came back but Endark was still searching.

"Hey Darth?"

"Yea? Something wrong?"

"I think imabench is being mind-controlled by nanobots as well."

"That is what I was trying to tell you yesterday! I detected another energy signature during the kite-flying."

"Then we will have to go and take imabench down before we engage the Sensibles." Malacoda and Darth spun around, seeing Endark. 9spaceking dropped his gadget and Lannan hammered his head."Wait, you want US to take down imabench controlled by RationalMadman? ARE YOU CRAZY?" 9spaceking yelled.

"Probably."

Malacoda stepped up. "I agree. We should do that now.But not all of us. What if they attack us when we are fighting imabench?"

"True, but if we hack him quickly, then we can get out of there quickly."

"Who will protect everyone else that is not fighting?" Malacoda pondered.

"Darth, 9spaceking and Lannan, you will cover their escape."

"Escape?" Darth asked.

"I kinda found a giant plane in the ground."

"Oh."

"So I take it that means me and you have to take down imabench?" Malacoda responded.

"Yep."

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:47:22 PM
Group 03: Revnge, Kreig01, 9spaceking, ElCorazonAma , DDD
POV: 9spaceking.

"Hello. This is 9spaceking at Defenders Airlines. We are calling all passengers. The flight will take off soon. Flight 111 to the sky will be leaving. Females and injured moderators first!" 9spaceking yelled.

"I thought I told you not to do that!" declared Lannan.

"So? I believe that every situation deserves a little humor."

Marie was the first one to board. Next was Airmax. He used crutches to get up, still in a lot of pain and recovering, Esocial went on next, protesting. She wanted to see "Her Ennie"

"Regular Passengers may board now." 9spaceking hollered to Lannan"s dismay.

As everyone else was boarding, Darth was working on the plane, seeing if he could reconfigure it into a spaceship.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Done!" Darth slid down just as Krieg entered the ship with his belongings. Suddenly Endark and Malacoda were thrown out of Group Three"s tent.

That is not good.

imabench walked out, his body glowing blue. He was screaming.

Time to troll the master troll!

9spaceking ran off, leaving Darth and Lannan with the ship. "Wait! What are you doing?"

"Saving the world!"

Or possibly dooming it.

He pressed a few buttons on his glove, which formed a small gun.

*pow*

imabench fell down. "Who dares fight the Rational Madman"s servant?"

9spaceking jumped around like a rabbit as imabench tried to punch him. "I dare! Or maybe I don"t. I was never dared to fight you, I chose to fight you by my own free will!"

"DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?"

"Not unless I am asleep. So, essentially never."

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

9spaceking never meant to win, he just wanted to distract him, to give Endark and Malacoda time to hack the nanobots. imabench"s eyes changed from a bright blue to a pale brown. "What happened? Rational Mad-"

"ENDARK! YOUR REIGN OF TERROR IS AT AN END!" A voice boomed. Yama stood on a different plane with Thett and Wylted at his side. "YOU HAVE CAUSED THREE MEMBERS OF THE SENSIBLES TO LEAVE, AND NOW YOU SHALL PAY!"

DDD and Rev had already escaped on the Defenders plane.

"SENSIBLES, ATTACK!"

Oh Boy.

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:48:35 PM
Part 02: Everything is going to hell.

Group 02:Potbelliedgeek, lannan13, Wylted, Adam_Godzilla, VelCrow and imabench
POV: Lannan

""C"mon! We outnumber them by nearly double!." Lannan pointed out. Wylted suddenly pulled out a rocket launcher and he blasted it at the plane, damaging the engine.

"You gotta be kidding me. I spent an hour working on the thing!" Darth stressed.

"Then go repair it!" Endark yelled.

"I will, but I will be defenseless when I am, I am going to need a bodyguard!"

"Sigh... Fine! 9spaceking, accompany Darth!"

Advantage. Gone.

Lannan had finished making the weapons and armor. He had two knives, a blaster connected to his gloves and a boomerang with spikes.

"Lannan, go for Yama, Malacoda, you take on Thett, I will fight Wylted."

Yama pulled out two swords and Lannan pulled out his knives. "Ha! You really think THOSE toothpicks can stop me?"

Lannan threw his knife at Yama"s right hand, slicing the blade off of his sword in that hand.

"Oh."

Lannan charged Yama, who barely dodged the other knife.

Damn, he"s good, but that won"t stop my mission!

Yama swung his sword by Lannan"s chest, tearing away a piece of armor.

And now he has exposure to my heart. Great.

Yama continued his attack, slashing open Lannans armor. At this point he had destroyed the plaster and the boomerang. Lannan has no weapons, no armor and the disadvantage.

Yama however, lost his balance tripping and losing the sword.

Finally!

Lannan punched Yama across the ground, but he was unfazed, Yama then kicked Lannan out from under himself. Yama took control, punching Lannan several times in the face.

I think he just broke my orbital bone"

But Lannan got up, He would not stop fighting to the end.

This is your time Lannan, THIS IS YOURS!

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:50:18 PM
POV: Thett.

Ha! Do these defenders really think that they can win? They stand no chance!.

Thett had a mace and small crossbow, while Malacoda had a staff and a blaster.

"You can"t win, you know that right?" Thett smirked.

"Maybe. If you believe that, then you would be willing to talk things out."

"No."

"Then stop talking and START FIGHTING!"

Good.

Malacoda"s staff electrolyzed, so did Thett"s mace. They immediately clashed. Thett put pressure on Malacoda, knowing that his staff would be useless in close-quarters. She was able to get a few good shots in, but Malacoda was faster, able to dodge almost all attacks

Damn it. He"s faster than me, but I"m stronger, if I can get close to him I can finish the fight easy.

Malacoda split his staff in half, choosing to get close. But Thett easily won, destroying one half of the staff.

And now for the grand finish.

*ZAP*

But Malacoda activated his blaster, shooting her right in the cheek.

AGH!

Thett now has a weak spot, she has now been put in a bad situation.

As Malacoda walked up to finish the job. she pulled out her crossbow, shooting three arrows.

The first arrow smashed Malacoda"s blaster, the second penetrated his gut and the third missed.

Yes! I win!

"Submit, and your death will be painless." Thett proclaimed. "There is no problem with resisting. You die either way." Thett was smiling. She was victorious.

Suddenly, Malcoda grabbed the undamaged half of his staff, turned the electricity on and burned Thett"s cheek. "Submit on this!" Malacoda barked.

Noooooo" But how, I was winni"

Thett lost consciousness. Her cheek was badly wounded. Malacoda was also injured, with a wound in his stomach from Thett"s crossbow and many other injuries.

He picked up her body and headed to the ship.

Malcoda carried Thett, the pain was getting worse. Not much walking left.

He saw imabench getting treated by Marie and Airmax reading.

"OH MY GOD!" Esocial yelled. Malacoda placed her on a medical bed and then collapsed. "Are you okay?"

"Not really" I"ve been shot by an arrow. Ungh""

Malacoda was lifted by Krieg and Adam onto a bed while Esocial patched up his wounds.

"Endark...Lannan... Are they back yet?"

"Ennie wasn"t with you?" Esocial began to shake.

Let"s hope they are still alive...

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:51:24 PM
POV: Wylted/Endark

"Wylted, please. I know you. We can talk things out."

Small blades popped out of Wylted"s gloves, he tried to punch Endark. "NO! I"m sorry Endark, but survival is key, and you believe that this world is like how it was, but it isn"t! We don"t have time for trolling, or love! We have to live, and you are dragging us all down the crapper!"

Wylted threw another punch, grazing Endark"s face. "Really? Has ANYONE DIED BECAUSE OF ME? The only person that has died was killed imabench under the influence of personality changers! I have spent day and night trying to allow us ALL TO SURVIVE."

Endark knocked Wylted down with the end of his sword, but Wylted came right back up. "Name one accomplishment. ONE! What have you done to help us survive! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!" Wylted snuck in one powerful punch in Endark"s chest.

"Unnnnh""

"WELL?"

Endark was winded by that punch. He had trouble getting up. "Today *huff* I found a plane, and *huff* saved their lives from *huff* you. I saved *huff* THEM. You are trying to kill us for your own gain!" Endark stood up, swinging, hitting him in the head. "You and your "sensibles" have no interest in having us all survive! YOU JUST WANT TO SAVE YOUR OWN SORRY A$$!"
Endark threw a big hook, sending Wylted down.

"Noo" Was I r-really that" Damn it. I should have never listened to them!" Wylted said "I"m sorry, I don"t expect you to forgive me any time soon, but I will stop."

As Endark helped him up, they noticed someone walking to them. it was Lannan. He was very bloody and bruised.

"Helllllllllp."

Wylted and Endark helped Lannan up.

*ZZZT...SPACESHIP REPAIRS COMPLETED. ENDARK, WHERE ARE YOU?...ZZZT*

That would by my Walkie-Talkie.

The three reached the ship, laying Lannan on a medical bed.

"Ennie!" Esocial yelled.

Endark turned around. "ANNIE!"

The lovers ran into each other's arms, ending in loving embrace. "You"re alive! Oh my god! I can"t believe I was upset with you!" Annie rambled.

Malacoda stepped up, his wounds patched up. "Alright kids, the ship is about to take off. We got enough food and water for a year, so get comfy, it"s gonna be a bumpy ride!"

The ship took off, but unbeknownst to them, Yama won his fight with Lannan, but Lannan escape. Yama also had his own ship and was in persuit.

"Uh oh." Darth exclaimed "We"re being followed!"

Endark looked up from Esocial"s arms. "Yama""

"He"s going to kill us all!" Vel pointed out.

"And this ship doesn't have any good weapons" Pots responded.

"One of us is going to have to go and stop him by hand!" Adam said.

Endark separated from Annie. "I will."

"WHAT? NO? Ennie? You can"t go. He"ll kill you! I can"t live without you!"

Endark slipped a jetpack on. "It"s a risk I"ll have to take! Darth, Malacoda, 9spaceking, Lannan. It"s been an honor fighting alongside you. Only rescue me if I ask you to, otherwise leave without me."

"NO!" Esocial yelled.

Endark opened up the door.

"Goodbye."

Don"t worry Yama, I"m coming to play.

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:53:41 PM
Part 03: Hero

POV: Endark

*SMASH*

First and hopefully last window I"ve ever crashed into.

Endark turned his Jetpack off, throwing it to the side. This plane is exactly the same as his plane only...Darker. Yama must"ve found this plane way before I found mine.

*BEEP...BEEP..BEEP.BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP*

What the?

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Endark was thrown across to the other side of the plane. The once previous dark plane was now lit up like a forest fire.

"Hello Endark. Like what I"ve done with the place? It"s called a grenade, you should put one in your mouth sometime. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Endark looked up, his vision was hazy. "Yama" You cr-crazy son of a-"

"That"s quite enough."

"Wh-Why? Why Yama? WHY?"

Yama grabbed Endark buy the chin and threw him across the floor.

"Why? Why do I do what"s right? Oh well, I will tell you since you are about to die anyways. Once upon a time there was a little boy. just an ordinary little boy! He had sleepovers on friday nights, ate a PBJ sandwich for lunch, got new comic books every wednesday and played with action figures once he got home. And the little boy began to grow up. But he was ordinary!"

Endark tried to stand up, but Yama had his foot pressed right on Endark"s spine.

"No teacher gives an ordinary kid an A+ even if he aced a test, nor would any girl agree to go to the winter formal with him! No friends, no love and NO FUTURE. So he tried to become more than a regular kid. He ran away from home and moved in at a martial arts place. he worked there for free but in exchange he learned many forms of fighting. After that he thought he was finally unique and so he left! he tried to use his talents for crime and tried to make a little coin, but there was one crime boss who had enough of the boy ruining his empire and replacing it with his own!"

Endark began to feel numb.

"So he had the boy captured and experimented on, realizing that if he could control the boy, he would be very useful, so he put robots in the boy and used him as a Cannon!"

Yama removed his forearm guard, showing a scar on his forearm.

"The robots eventually drove the boy insane, but they also taught him that he is the most important person in his world, not anyone else! The robots taught him that HE HAD TO SURVIVE. NO MATTER WHAT IT MEANT DOING!"

Yama finally loosened his foot, beginning to sob.

Endark got up. "Yama, if I had known- We can stop Rational Madman together."

Yama stopped crying. "No. I gave up my vendetta already, it was holding me back. AND SO ARE YOU!" Yama threw a huge uppercut, knocking two of Endark"s teeth out.

"Yama I-I don"t wanna fight you."

Yama started to smile. "Ah, but I do. I wanted to kill you ever since we met. and now, I"m going to get some closure on that wish!"

It was as if Yama"s fists were made of stone. Every punch hurt Endark more and more.

*CRACK*

Today"s injuries at the hands of Yama include a broken nose, concussion, missing teeth, possible brain damage, and many broken bones. Ya-

*THOK*

Yama threw a huge kick, sending Endark down. The entire plane was on fire at this point and both men were badly burned.

Too much. I have taken too much. This is it. This was all I had. I"m done.

Yama was triumphant. "I was originally going to kill those you care about quickly and painlessly, but now? They are gonna have the worst time of their lives! Starting with Annie! Oh ho ho, she"s going to die over a 10 day period, I can see it now. Her blood gushing from thousands of tiny wounds. It"s going to be beautiful!"

No! I can"t give up! Wait, I have a hidden blade in my armor, it"s by my elbow! I have to end this NOW! FOR ANNIE!

*SING*

The blade popped out of the armor right beside Endark"s elbow.

"Goodbye, EndarkenedRationali-"

*slice*

"NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGH!!!" Yama screamed. Endark cut Yama"s hand right off.

Yes!

With all of his might, Endark got up, shaking and coated in blood.He threw a right cross, breaking Yama"s nose, then he a left uppercut , landing in Yama"s belly and a right hook in the temple.

And Yama went down.

"D-do i-i-it. K-kill me"I d-dare you""

Endark was filled with a suddenn energy. "No. Death would simply free you. You deserve the prison called life."

Endark grabbed his jetpack and Yama. The plane finally gave in and was beginning to fall.

He flew out with Yama in his arm.

"Y-you"re sav-saving me? Wh-Why?"

"Because I"m a defender, not a killer. Now, I should get help."

"This is Endark, badly wounded and my jetpack is running out of fuel. I could use a little help"

Endark entered the plane, collapsing once he was secure. Yama was carried off.

"ENNIE! Someone! Help me get him on a hospital bed!

Annie, I am glad to see you. I"m sorry for all that has happened. I"m sorry"

Endark wanted to say this, but his body was too broken. All he could do was skate by the edge of death.

"Ennie, don"t give up on me yet. Don"t leave me!" Esocial cried, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Shhh" Its okay. I-I won, just stay with me. P-please, never l-leave my side.

"Of course!" She exclaimed.

"Good...good."

Endark was hooked up to several machines. He was going to be alright. Everyone was.

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:54:05 PM
**BONUS**

POV: Ajab.

"General Ajab, please report to my office"

"Yes sir?"

Ever since Airmax was freed, RM had been furious, but when imabench was freed he lost it and blew up his office.Now there was a smoldering hole where his desk used be.

"I am disappointed in you, General Ajab. You have gone soft. But you are still useful to me, I am just demoting you."

A large man threw Ajab across the room.

"General Jack, Welcome to the crew."

The man looked like an older, much larger version of 9spaceking. "Yes master""

Damn.

And done. I really hope that you all enjoyed it.

This structure that was used will NOT be a regular thing.

DDD and DarthKirones
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:55:55 PM
It appears I forgot to give the sign-up link. If you enjoy this but haven't already joined, then please do!

http://www.debate.org...
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:06:34 PM
Before I continue, visual referance of the fight:
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:13:07 PM
At 11/21/2014 10:44:07 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)
(WAR?)
(BROKEN)
(BOND)
(TIME)

Ladies and Gentlemen. Prepare for the most exciting episode of the series ever! Or not. It depends on what you think. I am pumped for this, but you may hate this episode

This will be a very odd episode with a whole bunch of perspectives. This will also be extra long!

Group 01:Esocialbookworm, EndarkenedRationalist, Malacoda, DarthKirones, YamaVonKarma, Thett3, Airmax (Temporarily.)

These nanobots confirm my suspicions. This tech is way beyond human. Someone is using alien technology.

Lannan stood in their bunker, crafting weapons and armor. 9spaceking was making all sorts of traps and tricks. Malacoda was with Esocial treating Airmax"s wounds. Endark was out at the lake, investigating.

Damn it. I can"t focus. Yama, he is going to kill us all or die trying. Good people are helping him too. DDD and Rev. How in god"s name did he convince them to join him? HOW?
Not my fault people could see the truth! Death is the only answer!

Lemme guess, more alien tech for me to study and figure out. Always leave it to the comic-book nerd.

"Darth. I was tracking Yama and his gang"s movement. they are mobilizing right now. If we face all six we would get crushed. I need you to convince Rev and DDD to leave. Without them they will have to change plans and that will give us more time."

Oh.

"Why me?"

"Because DDD is your friend. Think of all the debates you did together. And Rev is also your friend."

He saw that the ground was not as crusty as before, it was no softer, with tiny plants beginning to grow. He began to sob. It reminded him of the world before. Then he Group three camp and a large black tent.

Ah, there they are.

Yama, Thett, imabench and Wylted were all planning behind a door while Rev and DDD talked. Darth climbed on the roof as if he was Spider-Man, after all he is a nerd. I need to get them in a closed room. If Yama and his goons hear, then I will die.
*Death Stare* Kol... kol... kol...
Darth pressed a few buttons on his glove, then pointed it at the door. Soundproof.

*thunk*

"HOLY $&!#" Rev screamed. DDD scrambled for his weapon but Darth had already grabbed his sword.

"Easy guys. I don"t plan on hurting anyone. Rev, DDD, you don"t want this. DDD, we were friends. Remember the how we crushed those kids in debate in school. You hate irrationality. Rev, I"ve seen how you act on DDo, you aren"t stupid. You don"t have to leave now, but when the fight happens, leave, help get the innocents away. Yama won"t hurt you. I promise."
I'll kill, and torture whoever I f**king want!
Darth climbed back up, pressing a different combination on the buttons on his glove. A small blaster appeared, he blew up three rocks and deactivated the sound barrier.

This had better work.

TUF, and YYW
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:14:26 PM
At 11/21/2014 11:06:34 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Before I continue, visual referance of the fight:

Omg. the fights are so similar.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
Malacoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:19:21 PM

Yama works in mysterious ways...

Oh.

"Why me?"

Aww, touching backstory!

Tell him Endark! haha

( tragic

Ah, there they are.

Well that's handy. Pretty sweet glove.

*thunk*

More backstory! Don't make promises you can't keep Darth!

??? What?

This had better work.

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:23:49 PM
At 11/21/2014 10:48:35 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
Part 02: Everything is going to hell.

Group 02:Potbelliedgeek, lannan13, Wylted, Adam_Godzilla, VelCrow and imabench
POV: Lannan

""C"mon! We outnumber them by nearly double!." Lannan pointed out. Wylted suddenly pulled out a rocket launcher and he blasted it at the plane, damaging the engine.

"You gotta be kidding me. I spent an hour working on the thing!" Darth stressed.

"Then go repair it!" Endark yelled.

"I will, but I will be defenseless when I am, I am going to need a bodyguard!"

"Sigh... Fine! 9spaceking, accompany Darth!"

Advantage. Gone.

Lannan had finished making the weapons and armor. He had two knives, a blaster connected to his gloves and a boomerang with spikes.
Admirable. But there is little I can't cut through or shoot!
"Lannan, go for Yama, Malacoda, you take on Thett, I will fight Wylted."
Sending the poor fool to his death.
Yama pulled out two swords and Lannan pulled out his knives. "Ha! You really think THOSE toothpicks can stop me?"
Like a boss
Lannan threw his knife at Yama"s right hand, slicing the blade off of his sword in that hand.
Now you've f**ked up!
"Oh."

Lannan charged Yama, who barely dodged the other knife.
Too slow soldier boy! Tonight, you dine with Yama!
Damn, he"s good, but that won"t stop my mission!
Good? My sword play and combat is excellent!
Yama swung his sword by Lannan"s chest, tearing away a piece of armor.

Strike one!
And now he has exposure to my heart. Great.
I can feel it beating! I can't wait to taste your pained screams... and feel your warm blood splash across my face when I gut you like a pig!
Yama continued his attack, slashing open Lannans armor. At this point he had destroyed the plaster and the boomerang. Lannan has no weapons, no armor and the disadvantage.
Strike two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! TEN!
Yama however, lost his balance tripping and losing the sword.

Da F**k, gravity?! I thought we were cool!
Finally!

Lannan punched Yama across the ground, but he was unfazed, Yama then kicked Lannan out from under himself. Yama took control, punching Lannan several times in the face.
I am a VonKarma! You thought a simple punch would keep me down? My mother punches better!
I think he just broke my orbital bone"

But Lannan got up, He would not stop fighting to the end.

This is your time Lannan, THIS IS YOURS!
*Sadistic Smile*
TUF, and YYW
Malacoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:23:59 PM
At 11/21/2014 10:50:18 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
POV: Thett.

Ha! Do these defenders really think that they can win? They stand no chance!.

Thett had a mace and small crossbow, while Malacoda had a staff and a blaster.

Oh yeah. This is the moment I have been waiting for. Bring it Thett!

"You can"t win, you know that right?" Thett smirked.

"Maybe. If you believe that, then you would be willing to talk things out."

Yeah right. This is the time for warfare!

"No."

"Then stop talking and START FIGHTING!"

Good.

Malacoda"s staff electrolyzed, so did Thett"s mace. They immediately clashed. Thett put pressure on Malacoda, knowing that his staff would be useless in close-quarters. She was able to get a few good shots in, but Malacoda was faster, able to dodge almost all attacks

And Thett is a gender bender as well! Learning some much in this fanfic! haha

Damn it. He"s faster than me, but I"m stronger, if I can get close to him I can finish the fight easy.

Get on my level Thett!

Malacoda split his staff in half, choosing to get close. But Thett easily won, destroying one half of the staff.

And now for the grand finish.

*ZAP*

But Malacoda activated his blaster, shooting her right in the cheek.

HA! Suck it!

AGH!

Thett now has a weak spot, she has now been put in a bad situation.

As Malacoda walked up to finish the job. she pulled out her crossbow, shooting three arrows.

The first arrow smashed Malacoda"s blaster, the second penetrated his gut and the third missed.

0 Oh damn!

Yes! I win!

"Submit, and your death will be painless." Thett proclaimed. "There is no problem with resisting. You die either way." Thett was smiling. She was victorious.

Gee Thett! I thought we were tight!

Suddenly, Malcoda grabbed the undamaged half of his staff, turned the electricity on and burned Thett"s cheek. "Submit on this!" Malacoda barked.

"Submit on this!" So clever haha!

Noooooo" But how, I was winni"

Thett lost consciousness. Her cheek was badly wounded. Malacoda was also injured, with a wound in his stomach from Thett"s crossbow and many other injuries.

He picked up her body and headed to the ship.

Don't worry Thett. I got you man!

BEST FIGHT SCENE EVER! Thank you Darth!

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:26:45 PM
At 11/21/2014 11:23:59 PM, Malacoda wrote:

BEST FIGHT SCENE EVER! Thank you Darth!

No probs. (:
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:28:06 PM
At 11/21/2014 10:51:24 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
POV: Wylted/Endark

"Wylted, please. I know you. We can talk things out."

Small blades popped out of Wylted"s gloves, he tried to punch Endark. "NO! I"m sorry Endark, but survival is key, and you believe that this world is like how it was, but it isn"t! We don"t have time for trolling, or love! We have to live, and you are dragging us all down the crapper!"
Yes my child
Wylted threw another punch, grazing Endark"s face. "Really? Has ANYONE DIED BECAUSE OF ME? The only person that has died was killed imabench under the influence of personality changers! I have spent day and night trying to allow us ALL TO SURVIVE."
Yes..
Endark knocked Wylted down with the end of his sword, but Wylted came right back up. "Name one accomplishment. ONE! What have you done to help us survive! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!" Wylted snuck in one powerful punch in Endark"s chest.
Send me his soul!
"Unnnnh""

"WELL?"

Endark was winded by that punch. He had trouble getting up. "Today *huff* I found a plane, and *huff* saved their lives from *huff* you. I saved *huff* THEM. You are trying to kill us for your own gain!" Endark stood up, swinging, hitting him in the head. "You and your "sensibles" have no interest in having us all survive! YOU JUST WANT TO SAVE YOUR OWN SORRY A$$!"
Endark threw a big hook, sending Wylted down.

"Noo" Was I r-really that" Damn it. I should have never listened to them!" Wylted said "I"m sorry, I don"t expect you to forgive me any time soon, but I will stop."

As Endark helped him up, they noticed someone walking to them. it was Lannan. He was very bloody and bruised.

"Helllllllllp."

Wylted and Endark helped Lannan up.

*ZZZT...SPACESHIP REPAIRS COMPLETED. ENDARK, WHERE ARE YOU?...ZZZT*

That would by my Walkie-Talkie.

The three reached the ship, laying Lannan on a medical bed.

"Ennie!" Esocial yelled.

Endark turned around. "ANNIE!"

The lovers ran into each other's arms, ending in loving embrace. "You"re alive! Oh my god! I can"t believe I was upset with you!" Annie rambled.

Malacoda stepped up, his wounds patched up. "Alright kids, the ship is about to take off. We got enough food and water for a year, so get comfy, it"s gonna be a bumpy ride!"

The ship took off, but unbeknownst to them, Yama won his fight with Lannan, but Lannan escape. Yama also had his own ship and was in persuit.
*Demonic Smile* I'm coming for you!
"Uh oh." Darth exclaimed "We"re being followed!"

Endark looked up from Esocial"s arms. "Yama""

"He"s going to kill us all!" Vel pointed out.

"And this ship doesn't have any good weapons" Pots responded.

"One of us is going to have to go and stop him by hand!" Adam said.

Endark separated from Annie. "I will."

"WHAT? NO? Ennie? You can"t go. He"ll kill you! I can"t live without you!"

Endark slipped a jetpack on. "It"s a risk I"ll have to take! Darth, Malacoda, 9spaceking, Lannan. It"s been an honor fighting alongside you. Only rescue me if I ask you to, otherwise leave without me."

"NO!" Esocial yelled.

Endark opened up the door.

"Goodbye."

Don"t worry Yama, I"m coming to play.
Perfect. I hate chasing my food!
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:36:21 PM
At 11/21/2014 10:53:41 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
Part 03: Hero

POV: Endark

*SMASH*

First and hopefully last window I"ve ever crashed into.

Endark turned his Jetpack off, throwing it to the side. This plane is exactly the same as his plane only...Darker. Yama must"ve found this plane way before I found mine.
End's jelly mine looks cooler.
*BEEP...BEEP..BEEP.BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP*

What the?

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Endark was thrown across to the other side of the plane. The once previous dark plane was now lit up like a forest fire.

"Hello Endark. Like what I"ve done with the place? It"s called a grenade, you should put one in your mouth sometime. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
This guy sounds like me!
Endark looked up, his vision was hazy. "Yama" You cr-crazy son of a-"
Ohhh... it is me!
"That"s quite enough."

"Wh-Why? Why Yama? WHY?"

Yama grabbed Endark buy the chin and threw him across the floor.

"Why? Why do I do what"s right? Oh well, I will tell you since you are about to die anyways. Once upon a time there was a little boy. just an ordinary little boy! He had sleepovers on friday nights, ate a PBJ sandwich for lunch, got new comic books every wednesday and played with action figures once he got home. And the little boy began to grow up. But he was ordinary!"
Or maybe I'm a twisted human who likes nothing more than manipulating humans and causing them DESPAIR! Maybe I was abused... maybe I was bullied.. maybe It's maybelline motherf**ker!
Endark tried to stand up, but Yama had his foot pressed right on Endark"s spine.

"No teacher gives an ordinary kid an A+ even if he aced a test, nor would any girl agree to go to the winter formal with him! No friends, no love and NO FUTURE. So he tried to become more than a regular kid. He ran away from home and moved in at a martial arts place. he worked there for free but in exchange he learned many forms of fighting. After that he thought he was finally unique and so he left! he tried to use his talents for crime and tried to make a little coin, but there was one crime boss who had enough of the boy ruining his empire and replacing it with his own!"

Endark began to feel numb.

"So he had the boy captured and experimented on, realizing that if he could control the boy, he would be very useful, so he put robots in the boy and used him as a Cannon!"
So.. I'm the Winter Soldier? Awesome!
Yama removed his forearm guard, showing a scar on his forearm.

"The robots eventually drove the boy insane, but they also taught him that he is the most important person in his world, not anyone else! The robots taught him that HE HAD TO SURVIVE. NO MATTER WHAT IT MEANT DOING!"
Muhahahah!
Yama finally loosened his foot, beginning to sob.
BS! I don't cry.
Endark got up. "Yama, if I had known- We can stop Rational Madman together."

Yama stopped crying. "No. I gave up my vendetta already, it was holding me back. AND SO ARE YOU!" Yama threw a huge uppercut, knocking two of Endark"s teeth out.
Me give up revenge?
"Yama I-I don"t wanna fight you."

Yama started to smile. "Ah, but I do. I wanted to kill you ever since we met. and now, I"m going to get some closure on that wish!"

It was as if Yama"s fists were made of stone. Every punch hurt Endark more and more.

*CRACK*

Today"s injuries at the hands of Yama include a broken nose, concussion, missing teeth, possible brain damage, and many broken bones. Ya-

*THOK*
A** Kicking Bonus Round!
Yama threw a huge kick, sending Endark down. The entire plane was on fire at this point and both men were badly burned.

Too much. I have taken too much. This is it. This was all I had. I"m done.

Yama was triumphant. "I was originally going to kill those you care about quickly and painlessly, but now? They are gonna have the worst time of their lives! Starting with Annie! Oh ho ho, she"s going to die over a 10 day period, I can see it now. Her blood gushing from thousands of tiny wounds. It"s going to be beautiful!"
This almost brings a tear to my eye! It's beautiful.
No! I can"t give up! Wait, I have a hidden blade in my armor, it"s by my elbow! I have to end this NOW! FOR ANNIE!

*SING*

The blade popped out of the armor right beside Endark"s elbow.

"Goodbye, EndarkenedRationali-"

*slice*

"NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGH!!!" Yama screamed. Endark cut Yama"s hand right off.

Yes!

With all of his might, Endark got up, shaking and coated in blood.He threw a right cross, breaking Yama"s nose, then he a left uppercut , landing in Yama"s belly and a right hook in the temple.

And Yama went down.

"D-do i-i-it. K-kill me"I d-dare you""

Endark was filled with a suddenn energy. "No. Death would simply free you. You deserve the prison called life."

Endark grabbed his jetpack and Yama. The plane finally gave in and was beginning to fall.

He flew out with Yama in his arm.

"Y-you"re sav-saving me? Wh-Why?"

"Because I"m a defender, not a killer. Now, I should get help."

"This is Endark, badly wounded and my jetpack is running out of fuel. I could use a little help"

Endark entered the plane, collapsing once he was secure. Yama was carried off.

"ENNIE! Someone! Help me get him on a hospital bed!

Annie, I am glad to see you. I"m sorry for all that has happened. I"m sorry"

Endark wanted to say this, but his body was too broken. All he could do was skate by the edge of death.

"Ennie, don"t give up on me yet. Don"t leave me!" Esocial cried, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Shhh" Its okay. I-I won, just stay with me. P-please, never l-leave my side.

"Of course!" She exclaimed.

"Good...good."

Endark was hooked up to several machines. He was going to be alright. Everyone was.
I smell a sequel and a robotic hand!
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:42:37 PM
I'm genuinely curious, now.

If I didn't have my gun belt and only had my Tachi and Tanto, who would win?
TUF, and YYW
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:45:05 PM
At 11/21/2014 11:42:37 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Which fight are we talking about? Vs Lannan or vs Endark?
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:47:26 PM
At 11/21/2014 11:45:05 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

Vs Lannan, of course- Removing my gun belt if a formality
Vs End, I'd just use my belt

On another note: Danke! You've made me into a wonderful villain!
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:49:03 PM
At 11/21/2014 11:47:26 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Vs Lannan, of course- Removing my gun belt is a formality

fix'd
I need to take a break from English, I'm starting to slip more and more this evening...
TUF, and YYW
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:49:25 PM
At 11/21/2014 11:47:26 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Vs Lannan, of course- Removing my gun belt if a formality

It was my pleasure!
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 8:10:44 AM
I haven't read all of it yet, but I can tell this is going to make some awesome comments. LOL
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 9:24:56 AM
At 11/22/2014 9:13:25 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
General Jack!!! o.0!!

Yup.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 3:02:07 PM
At 11/21/2014 10:44:07 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)
(WAR?)
(BROKEN)
(BOND)
(TIME)

I hate it already. ;D

*boos*

LOL

Don't go jumping to conclusions now... :P

Just leave Airmax off to suffer! He's a tyrant even without RM anyway. XD

Bruh, I hate Yama, but then he offered cookies. The dark side always has cookies. ;D

http://www.reactiongifs.com...

Unless you have better cookies, there's no way I'm leaving.
Oh.

"Why me?"

Why not you?

Pfft. This guy? We ain't no friends, bruh (double negative intended)! :P

JUST GO ALONG WITH IT.

So mean. Nice portrayal of Endark. ;D

http://media.giphy.com...

Man up. :3

http://www.reactiongifs.com...

Ah, there they are.

I mean, not until a few hours of torture to find out what the Defenders are planning, but yes, you'll die afterwards.

WELL.

Cause that's just totally realistic. ;D
*thunk*

That sounds like me. LOL

Uhh...bruh, do you know me? Cause I act very stupid on DDO. :3

And no, I don't want to do this, but I'm doing it for dem cookies. Yama promised me I could have the whole box tonight. :D

Bruh. Talk about alien technology...
This had better work.

This will not work. :3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 3:21:06 PM
At 11/21/2014 10:45:59 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

"Unghhhhhh""

Unghhhhhh indeed.
Airmax was still hurt badly, but he was healthier, as he was fed proper food and not being abused.

"Abused" sounds rather suggestive...and he deserves the pain. :3
"Careful Max, you need to rest." Esocial said. "Malacoda. Take care of Max, I am going to do some cooking."

Kill him while she's gone, Mala.
Malacoda sat down on a bench (Not imabench -DK) beside Airmax"s bed. "Max, I need to know everything. Beginning, middle, end. Go."

Beginning: Airmax used Norton on his computer. Big mistake.
Middle: RM hacked Airmax and Norton, being its halfassed self, actually helped RM hack Max.
End: Never trust Norton.
Airmax sat up slowly. "Around four weeks ago I banned a-another account of RationalMadman. Fo-for some reason that gave my c-computer a virus. The v-virus seemed to give my address to the sender of th-th-the virus. The next day, a t-teenager with an electrolyzed spe-spear captured m-OW! After that i-it get"s hazy, but I remember being i-in a r-r-ro-rocket and I remember the stars and all the differ-different planets. The teen who took me is actu-actually a double agent, his name is Ajab."

How dafuq does a teen get an electric spear? It reminds me of Percy Jackson, by the way.
Malacoda looked up. "Ajab? Did you say AJAB?!?"

Not surprising, really. He's a traitor on DDO anyway. :3
"Ye-Yeah. And there are also PeterSmi-Smith, Jonbonbon and Mishapquee-AGH!"

RM's a pimp. Nuff said.
"Calm Max, calm."

I believe it's called "calm down." :P
"Okay, s-sorry. When I was brought into a n-new spaceship, I was thrown in an office with RM. He cu-cut my forearm open a-and put a bl-blue liquid in the c-cut. After th-that weird purple r-robes covered my body, my wounds healed, eve-everything felt g-good again, but it was as if my b-body was acting on i-it"s own. I couldn't fight back. I couldn"t even speak. I was a pr-prisoner in my own body. Around half a d-day later, the robes disappeared and my wounds reopened and the bottle where th-the blue liquid was flew out."

Soo...a bunch of Smurfs controlled Max's body. I see.
Malacoda was startled, he needed time to think about this. "Alright, Max, thanks. Get some sleep now."

He's still a tyrant, you know.
"Malacoda?"

Airmax?
"Yea?"

No.
"Imabench g-got captured too. H-he"s being m-mind-controlled this very s-second."

The Bench's favorite color is blue...how ironic. XD
"What?" But Airmax was already asleep.

Don't mind me, just falling asleep in a split second. Just screwing logic in the as5. :3
This is bad. This is extremely bad. Our battle plan is going to have to change! That explains the erratic behavior! And the- Oh no! There are bottles of blue liquid under his bed! I remember Lannan telling us! If he is a spy of RM, then he will stop both Yama and us!

No one can oppose the almighty Bench...not even the Sensibles and Defenders combined. :P
Malacoda moved the fridge over, jumping in the entrance. He saw that Darth had came back but Endark was still searching.

Fridge HQ. XD
"Hey Darth?"

Whaddaya want?
"Yea? Something wrong?"

There's always something wrong, so that should be a rhetorical question.
"I think imabench is being mind-controlled by nanobots as well."

Why's it blue if it's nanobots? :P
"That is what I was trying to tell you yesterday! I detected another energy signature during the kite-flying."

Darth's iPad is OP.
"Then we will have to go and take imabench down before we engage the Sensibles." Malacoda and Darth spun around, seeing Endark. 9spaceking dropped his gadget and Lannan hammered his head."Wait, you want US to take down imabench controlled by RationalMadman? ARE YOU CRAZY?" 9spaceking yelled.

LOL. It's impossible to stop the Bench.
"Probably."

Thanks for admitting it, at least...
Malacoda stepped up. "I agree. We should do that now.But not all of us. What if they attack us when we are fighting imabench?"

Then we're facked.
"True, but if we hack him quickly, then we can get out of there quickly."

Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wives, they hackin' everyone out there.
"Who will protect everyone else that is not fighting?" Malacoda pondered.

You? :D
"Darth, 9spaceking and Lannan, you will cover their escape."

Meh...
"Escape?" Darth asked.

For the first time, good question.
"I kinda found a giant plane in the ground."

O_O

Well then. Don't mind me, just scavenging for planes buried in the ground.
"Oh."

Such a valid response.
"So I take it that means me and you have to take down imabench?" Malacoda responded.

You're facked.
"Yep."

Props to you both to not accepting your imminent death so far...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 3:26:16 PM
YAY he didnt die!

But wait- why was I upset with him?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 3:39:48 PM
At 11/22/2014 3:26:16 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
YAY he didnt die!

But wait- why was I upset with him?

Read the previous episode.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax