Jump to topic:

Apology to Askbob

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 3:38:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well seems it's this or legal action(which I can in no way afford) so here it goes:

I apologize for false accusations against you. I looked and realized that facebook changed my privacy settings with the new layout after I had them set to the max, enabling you and anybody else to get full access to the information on my profile. This I did not realize which led me to just assume you maliciously added me on facebook with a fake account in order to get access to my pictures. So yea, in part this whole incident was my fault and I apologize. You have fullfilled your part of the deal(I think...) so I call it a truce between us.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 3:42:25 PM
At 5/5/2010 3:41:09 PM, Koopin wrote:
Don't say you are sorry. Sue him! He is harassing you.

Koopin, I already explained to you why I can't do that.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 3:48:10 PM
Uh... Wow...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 3:50:49 PM
At 5/5/2010 3:48:10 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Uh... Wow...

Yea, long story, but he carried out his part of the deal so I carried out mine.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 3:52:55 PM
There is too much injustice involved in this case between you two, and I would help solving the problem if needed, but avoid taking part of it.

I think one should be thankful for being let alone even after harassing other people, just like you were.
DontBeRacist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 4:32:43 PM
At 5/5/2010 3:52:55 PM, Mirza wrote:
There is too much injustice involved in this case between you two, and I would help solving the problem if needed, but avoid taking part of it.

I think one should be thankful for being let alone even after harassing other people, just like you were.

tsk tsk. Contradiction.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 4:35:29 PM
At 5/5/2010 4:32:43 PM, DontBeRacist wrote:
tsk tsk. Contradiction.
There is no contradiction. You can help solving a problem without actually being part of the problem. The problem in this case is between InsertNameHere and Askbob, and without myself getting involved in order to be victimized, I can simply give tips to e.g. InsertNameHere about what she should do to avoid further problems, and so forth.

There is no contradiction.
DontBeRacist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 11:12:12 PM
At 5/5/2010 4:35:29 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/5/2010 4:32:43 PM, DontBeRacist wrote:
tsk tsk. Contradiction.
There is no contradiction. You can help solving a problem without actually being part of the problem. The problem in this case is between InsertNameHere and Askbob, and without myself getting involved in order to be victimized, I can simply give tips to e.g. InsertNameHere about what she should do to avoid further problems, and so forth.

There is no contradiction.
Just by talking about it you are becoming part of it.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 4:51:53 AM
At 5/5/2010 11:12:12 PM, DontBeRacist wrote:
At least what I say is not nonsense. How idiotic to even bring it up.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 6:51:00 AM
At 5/5/2010 3:38:57 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Well seems it's this or legal action(which I can in no way afford) so here it goes:

I apologize for false accusations against you. I looked and realized that facebook changed my privacy settings with the new layout after I had them set to the max, enabling you and anybody else to get full access to the information on my profile. This I did not realize which led me to just assume you maliciously added me on facebook with a fake account in order to get access to my pictures. So yea, in part this whole incident was my fault and I apologize. You have fullfilled your part of the deal(I think...) so I call it a truce between us.

Cerebral! its time for you to come out and repent too!
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 6:53:42 AM
At 5/6/2010 6:51:00 AM, Marauder wrote:

What for?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 6:55:40 AM
At 5/6/2010 6:53:42 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

What for?

Insert Name apologized to askbob. Now it is your turn.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 7:06:38 AM
At 5/6/2010 6:55:40 AM, Marauder wrote:

What for?

What for?

If you feel that I have wronged him in some way please feel free to message me accordingly and I will of course be honour bound to make recompense.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 7:20:06 AM
At 5/6/2010 7:06:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

What for?

What for?

If you feel that I have wronged him in some way please feel free to message me accordingly and I will of course be honour bound to make recompense.

Not that you haven't wronged me in any way. None whatsoever.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 7:37:38 AM
At 5/6/2010 7:20:06 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

What for?

What for?

Indeed not, if I had then your behaviour would make sense!

Anyway more iimportantly this thread represented a 'nice' end to a whole lot of sillyness. Hopefully we can get on with this place being a site for debate? I only posted here because I was mentioned by name, in truth it's sod all to do with me so I won't post here again.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 7:55:50 AM
At 5/6/2010 7:37:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/6/2010 7:20:06 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

What for?

What for?

Indeed not, if I had then your behaviour would make sense!

"You have no little girls in your house, knowing your nature it'll probably take you some time to talk with a girl let alone sleep with one."

"Well in that case f*ck off you disgusting little sh*t."

"Keep In mind your talking to a 14 year old boy."(...wahhhh ;_; your suppost to be mature)

"I am fully aware of that, that does not change the fact you are a disgusting little sh*t. Your parents have failed you, and would be ashamed of you. Now again f*ck off you disgusting, dirty, worthless piece of crap."

"I see how that came off... Oh well, it's been fun."

"No it hasn't. Don't contact me again."

Do you see what I mean now? By Oversensitive, what I said was unpleasent but wasn't worth the "Your parents have failed you, and would be ashamed of you" stuff. You took it to that level, you follow?
Bold are spelling/grammar alts.

Anyway more iimportantly this thread represented a 'nice' end to a whole lot of sillyness. Hopefully we can get on with this place being a site for debate? I only posted here because I was mentioned by name, in truth it's sod all to do with me so I won't post here again.
++1
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 7:57:59 AM
What the hell is this all about o.o?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 9:34:46 AM
At 5/6/2010 7:57:59 AM, Kleptin wrote:

whats the backstory and what deal with AskBob was made? I feel like I am missing some backstory.
DontBeRacist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 10:04:46 AM
At 5/6/2010 9:34:46 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 5/6/2010 7:57:59 AM, Kleptin wrote:

whats the backstory and what deal with AskBob was made? I feel like I am missing some backstory.

He deletes the pictures; she apologizes.
DontBeRacist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 10:05:26 AM
At 5/6/2010 4:51:53 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/5/2010 11:12:12 PM, DontBeRacist wrote:
At least what I say is not nonsense. How idiotic to even bring it up.

How is my post nonsense?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2010 2:33:01 PM
At 5/6/2010 10:05:26 AM, DontBeRacist wrote:
How is my post nonsense?
Because there is 0% contradiction in my statement, yet you have a hard time realizing it, and write a post calling my statement contradictory.