Jump to topic:

Weekly FML #2

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:08:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I want to try this again. Post unfortunate things that happened to you that happened yesterday or today, and throughout the remainder of this week. We will either pity you or harass you to the ends of the forums for your misfortunes. :3

Today, I fell asleep in class. My teacher screamed my name ten seconds later. A few minutes later, I did the same thing. This time she asked me a question from her lecture to wake me up. In front of the whole class. FML
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:21:08 AM
At 11/24/2014 10:08:43 AM, RevNge wrote:
I want to try this again. Post unfortunate things that happened to you that happened yesterday or today, and throughout the remainder of this week. We will either pity you or harass you to the ends of the forums for your misfortunes. :3

Today, I fell asleep in class. My teacher screamed my name ten seconds later. A few minutes later, I did the same thing. This time she asked me a question from her lecture to wake me up. In front of the whole class. FML

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
That's funny because I've been there before.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:25:25 AM

Did you answer correctly?

What class is this?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:26:20 AM
At 11/24/2014 10:25:25 AM, Geographia wrote:

What class is this?

Partly...I was asleep during her lecture...I'm surprised I actually got some of it right, though. LOL

AP Human Geography. *dies from boredom*
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:27:46 AM
At 11/24/2014 10:26:20 AM, RevNge wrote:

What class is this?

Partly...I was asleep during her lecture...I'm surprised I actually got some of it right, though. LOL

What...? Read ahead in the textbook. When I was in 8th grade History, I was ALWAYS ahead, I might as well slept though the class and I would have did fine.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:30:18 AM
At 11/24/2014 10:27:46 AM, Geographia wrote:

What class is this?

What...? Read ahead in the textbook. When I was in 8th grade History, I was ALWAYS ahead, I might as well slept though the class and I would have did fine.

I DESPISE any type of geography or history. Besides, it was a lecture, and wasn't in the textbook. T^T
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:30:52 AM
At 11/24/2014 10:30:18 AM, RevNge wrote:

What class is this?

I DESPISE any type of geography or history. Besides, it was a lecture, and wasn't in the textbook. T^T

Sucks m8. Get to bed early.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:34:04 AM
At 11/24/2014 10:30:52 AM, Geographia wrote:

What class is this?

XD That's never going to happen with my DDO addiction...

I'll try though. :P
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:38:48 AM
At 11/24/2014 10:34:04 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/24/2014 10:30:52 AM, Geographia wrote:

What class is this?

XD That's never going to happen with my DDO addiction...

I'll try though. :P

Is it possible to be banned in certain times?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 2:21:19 PM

Learn to sleep with your eyes open sweetheart.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 2:31:18 PM
At 11/24/2014 2:21:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

*tries*

O_O
O_o
o_o
o_.
._.
-_-
v_-
v_v
V_v
V_V
V-V
V^V

*wakes up*

Ah, what?

Yeah...not going to work. >.>
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 2:32:38 PM
At 11/24/2014 2:31:18 PM, RevNge wrote:

*tries*

O_O
O_o
o_o
o_.
._.
-_-
v_-
v_v
V_v
V_V
V-V
V^V

*wakes up*

Ah, what?

I can fall asleep in class and the teacher would never know...
MOSTLY because I'm a wallflower lol
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 2:36:47 PM
At 11/24/2014 2:32:38 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/24/2014 2:31:18 PM, RevNge wrote:

*tries*

O_O
O_o
o_o
o_.
._.
-_-
v_-
v_v
V_v
V_V
V-V
V^V

*wakes up*

Ah, what?

I can fall asleep in class and the teacher would never know...
MOSTLY because I'm a wallflower lol

My teacher's a hawk...she gives out ten referrals a day because she catches tons of people on their phones... O_O

Thankfully I'm not that bad. I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a drug addict considering my lethargy, though. Does DDO count as a drug? Hmm...

Maybe D2O? Yeah, that sounds more like a drug. Bidyprosium Monoxide? Not too much of a stretch? ;D

I feel like I'm starting a scam like DHMO. LOL
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 2:39:39 PM
At 11/24/2014 2:36:47 PM, RevNge wrote:
omg ur sig lol
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 2:44:53 PM
At 11/24/2014 2:39:39 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/24/2014 2:36:47 PM, RevNge wrote:
omg ur sig lol

Which one? VelCrow being a badas5, my dumbassity, Airmax's raging, Wylted's imaginative mind, or Bullish being a boss? :P
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 2:52:57 PM
Fall asleep during the Nuremberg trials video we watched in class. So our teacher woke me up with a question. I accidentally replied in German (everyone in the video was speaking in German)... now everyone thinks I'm a nazi.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 5:16:21 PM
At 11/24/2014 2:52:57 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Fall asleep during the Nuremberg trials video we watched in class. So our teacher woke me up with a question. I accidentally replied in German (everyone in the video was speaking in German)... now everyone thinks I'm a nazi.

LOLOLOLOLOL
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 5:21:39 PM

*hugs*
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 5:21:40 PM

I've completely blacked out for minutes without anyone noticing...I guess that's just what my concentration looks like anyway...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 6:11:56 PM
So on Sunday night I went to sleep at around 4:30-5 while only being mildly tired. It was good because I had finally gotten my sleep schedule fixed and I was actually awake during the days and sleeping at nights.

Fastforward to Monday evening I wake up after a beautiful 18 hour snooze fest at a nice 6pm. Sleep schedule = f*cked.

So here I am at work (a grocery store), having had no sleep Monday in an effort to reset my sleep schedule again for thanksgiving, practically falling asleep standing up, all because my grocery store couldn't decide whether it wanted to schedule me for mornings or nights and decided to schedule me for both instead. Did I mention I'm going back to school soon?

#fml
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 6:21:39 PM

hahahahahaha sometimes i like to pretend to sleep so that the teacher will call on me and be pissed when i get the answer right
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 6:32:02 PM
At 11/25/2014 6:21:39 PM, debatability wrote:

hahahahahaha sometimes i like to pretend to sleep so that the teacher will call on me and be pissed when i get the answer right

LOL

#smartass

We all love being one IRL, but I prefer being a dumbas5 online. XD
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 6:34:52 PM
At 11/24/2014 2:52:57 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

XD

Has anyone said "heil Hitler" to you yet? :P