DDO Should Have...

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 4:42:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
A site-wide "Get the F*** Off of the Religion Forum Day."

Because the religion forum is so horrendous, I feel that the many members that only joined to spew bullcrap and/or dispel bullcrap should integrate themselves with other forums and talk about different things...just a thought...maybe they'll be able to appreciate the other discussions, and we'll have a better site.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 5:04:41 PM
Rofl...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 6:45:38 PM
Actually I think the religion forum is getting better. I think it is possible to have an intelligent back and forth there. Not to mention at least they try to have discussion as opposed to all just being each other's friend and trying to increase their social value.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 6:52:48 PM
At 11/26/2014 6:45:38 PM, Wylted wrote:
Actually I think the religion forum is getting better. I think it is possible to have an intelligent back and forth there. Not to mention at least they try to have discussion as opposed to all just being each other's friend and trying to increase their social value.

Force them to argue about something else for a day.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 6:55:14 PM
At 11/26/2014 6:52:48 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

It's kind of boring to stick to just one topic, but religion has a lot of depth and different areas to explore.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 6:57:54 PM
At 11/26/2014 6:55:14 PM, Wylted wrote:

It's kind of boring to stick to just one topic, but religion has a lot of depth and different areas to explore.

There are people that have joined just to argue about religion, and I think it's time for them to branch out at least a bit after several months of doing so...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 7:01:40 PM
At 11/26/2014 6:57:54 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 11/26/2014 6:55:14 PM, Wylted wrote:

There are people that have joined just to argue about religion, and I think it's time for them to branch out at least a bit after several months of doing so...

I'd agree and quite frankly if they were going to argue exclusively religion they probably could get better conversation by joining and exclusively religious forum.