Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

***Official Tier Tournament: FINALE***

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 12:42:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
RESULTS FROM ROUND ONE

Upper Tier [2,750+ ELO]

1. Wylted vs. 4. TN05: Jodi Arias is Innocent
Winner: TN05 - [http://www.debate.org...]

3. Raisor vs. 2. Zaradi: Forfeit
Winner: Zaradi

Lower Tier [2,749- ELO]

1. Dalt vs. 4. Ajabi: Forfeit
Winner: Dalt

6. Vedney vs. 7. Lannan: Forfeit
Winner: Lannan

PAIRINGS FOR ROUND TWO

Upper Tier [2,750+ ELO]

2. Zaradi vs. 4. TN05 - TBD
[No round]

Lower Tier [2,749- ELO]

1. Dalt vs. 7. Lannan
[http://www.debate.org...]

For a list of suggested topics, see: http://www.debate.org...

All debates must have begun by noon, DDO time, on 12/1/14. Good luck to all!

**If contestants fail to agree a topic by the assigned deadline, a topic from the suggested list will be assigned to them along with sides (Pro/Con) to ensure the speedy progression of the tournament**
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 1:12:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
TN05 already decided on one

Targeted Killings are a morally permissible foreign policy tool.

Waiting on his challenge.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 10:50:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Zaradi and TN05's debate requires votes:

http://www.debate.org...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 12:49:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/18/2014 10:50:07 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Zaradi and TN05's debate requires votes:

http://www.debate.org...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 1:05:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It will probably be submitted to members for voting or something.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 6:15:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/26/2014 5:54:02 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/26/2014 5:53:10 PM, YYW wrote:
Official Post:

Zaradi and Dalt are the winners!

*boos*

Ah don't be a soar looser.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 6:18:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/26/2014 6:15:21 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/26/2014 5:54:02 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/26/2014 5:53:10 PM, YYW wrote:
Official Post:

Zaradi and Dalt are the winners!

*boos*

Ah don't be a soar looser.

No wonder you lost the S&G point. :3
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 7:47:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/26/2014 6:18:24 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/26/2014 6:15:21 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/26/2014 5:54:02 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/26/2014 5:53:10 PM, YYW wrote:
Official Post:

Zaradi and Dalt are the winners!

*boos*

Ah don't be a soar looser.

No wonder you lost the S&G point. :3

At least I made it to the championship.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~