Jump to topic:

A Game of DDO: Chapter 6 (fanfiction)

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 6:59:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
A:N/ Hey guys, we're back. And I am pleased to present to you the sixth instalment of AGOD!

(I'm thinking of doing a subscription sign up as well. Where if you sign up, I will personally send you every new chapter that comes out. Thoughts?)

Brief synopsis: The Lord of darkness prepares to raid the city of Daltonia with his army of brothers. Adam and Jibber are still nowhere to be found. Altar, Liz and Romani make a plan to escape.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6

Gulp... Gulp... Gulp...

He belched loudly and patted his tummy.

"Now that's goo-d wine."

"This your first time my lord?" Jibber asked him, drinking a handful of mead himself. His master had dove for the wine barrel when they had arrived, before Jibber could even point to the mead. It was a good thing, since mead was much stronger.

"Just call me Adam. Like I said, I'm not a lord." He burped once more, face red. Adam got drunk quicker than Jibber had expected. Well it was his first time, he suppossed.

"Never drank in your whole life?" Jibber inquired again. And then added, "Adam?"

"Well yes and no. Not wine, but light ale and such. Never mead. All behind my uncle"s back. Hah!" Adam's eyes fluttered and tried to close. "Idiot." He muttered. The word was slightly slurred.

Oh boy, what am I going to do? Jibber thought to himself.

The cup slipped from Adam"s hand and Adam's drunk face turned to Jibber.

"Jibburh?" Adam narrowed his eyes, Jibber could tell he was seeing double.

Strange, was the wine that strong? He went to check the liquid. Picked up the cup and had a taste of the few remaining drops. Oh no. This isn't wine at all! It was concentrated mead, fully fermented. Jibber turned to look at Adam with worry glowing in his eyes. His friend lay there, groaning, head swirling. Suddenly Adam tried getting up.

"My lo - Adam!" Jibber tried to set him down, but was pushed away with what leftover force Adam could muster. But it was strong enough to send Jibber sprawling into the barrels and crashing, the liquid poured all over his clothes.

"Adam. You mustn't get up, you're drunk." Jibber winced, lying down on the broken barrels. He scanned the cups on the floor and counted how many Adam had. There were possibly six or seven empty cups, enough to make a man pass-out. Adam, you have a bull's kidney, he thought. Jibber tried getting up, his back hurt and he realised his left ankle was sprained. Gods damn this! When he sat up, his friend was already walking, stumbling out of the wine cellar room, out through the door and into the royal balcony garden. Moon light illuminated the dark cellar.

"Adam, wait!" Jibber tried standing, but it hurt like the hells. His friend was already a couple of feet away, screaming something unintelligible.

"Rizz! Rizz! Wurrr...hiccup! arrrr yuuu?." His face was a contorted mess, shouting angry curses. Jibber sauntered towards Adam, clutching his left leg and hopping on his right leg.

"Adam!" He yelled. His voice carried away by the wind.

By the crisp air of the night.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Altar led them through the palace halls in a lightning pace. Lady Elizabeth and her husband had to run a few times to keep up. It was dark and the only light that came through were from the open windows in the walls, letting cold air inside. If they listened close enough, they could hear the sounds of chaos and people screaming from beyond the palace gates.

"Are you alright?" He asked Lady Elizabeth. She panted heavily behind him.

"Y-yes. Where are we going? Weren"t we going to leave the castle?"

"We have to find Queen Gina." He replied without looking back. "She's in her chambers packing up and preparing her child."

"And what about our friends?

"What friends?"

Romani butted in. "The people we love and care about of course! Are we just going to leave them?"

Altar replied in a stern voice, "We have no choice, Stormborn. Too big of a crowd will attract unwanted attention and will only slow us down! I don't like doing this either, but it's the only way." He said with a finality that had Romani shut up and hang his head down. Altar presumed his son was angry at him for calling him 'Stormborn', instead of 'Romani' or 'Son'. But he had no time for family trivia.

They arrived at the chamber entrance. Altar hushed the couple and then slowly lifted the door bolt upwards. He gently pushed the door ajar and took a peek inside. He took a sigh of relief. No sign of raiders yet.

"She's here." He said as he swung the door open.

Liz was met with bright light again, just like in the wedding. When her eyes adjusted, she saw the queen and was in awe. Queen Gina was in a modest white dress. Her blouse only barely touched the floor. Brown hair was braided into a beautiful bundle. The last time she saw the queen's face was 5 years ago. The queen was not one to appear in front of crowds or do public speeches. But here she was with that same soft face. Now a few wrinkles and soft lines had formed but the queen was as beautiful as ever. Upon seeing the three of them, she smiled sweetly, that gentle smile that Liz so wanted to punch when she was younger. But now it seemed that hatred was decades ago. Now as fellow wives, there was more understanding between them. A mutual respect had formed.

"Welcome to my chambers." Queen Gina nodded at each of them. "Lord Altar. Lady Elizabeth. Stormborn Romani." Her smile melted through them in the cold darkly lit room. Even Lord Altar was stunned for a moment.

"My queen." Lord Altar bowed and kneeled, Romani and Liz followed suit.

"Are you ready to leave? We must hurry. The raiders will be here at any minute now. And I am uncertain of how many." Only now did Liz notice the huge long sword Lord Altar carried by his waist. It was kept in a black scabbard, embroidered with the sigil of house Bluesteel.

The queen nodded gravely. She looked behind at the white curtains surrounding her wall.

"Edward. It's okay, you can come out now." She called out. From behind the curtains, a little red haired, freckled boy appeared. He couldn't have been more than eight namedays old, Liz thought, remembering the boy as a baby in those eight winters ago. He was dressed simply, with shorts and a white tunic. The Queen moved toward him then crouched down to meet him at eye level.

"Edward my baby. We have to leave now. We have to go and find somewhere safe for you." She said, forcing a smile. Liz had never seen the Queen so sad.

"Don't be scared okay?" Her son who returned her smile with his own forced one replied, "Okay." The boy didn't sound so sure.

"We're ready." She said and Liz saw her eyes close for a moment and then her lips stated muttering a chant. She was praying, she realised. Praying to the gods. Praying for their safety. When she was done, she nodded to Lord Altar and he turned to lead them out of the room.

The five of them headed towards the wine cellar, where Lord Altar said there was a hidden trapdoor to a tunnel that led out to the stables. During the journey, Liz was thinking the entire time about Adam and how she had met him all those eight winters ago. And all the things they had been through together. She wanted him to come with the group but thought better of it. Lord Altar is right. He'll slow us down. And then she thought to herself, what a horrible thought...
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 7:02:19 AM
Deeply conflicted, she tried to shake it off as they turned corners and got out of the castle, out into the open.

When they reached the balcony garden, Lord Altar stopped them. The city was in full view from where they stood. And the view was horrific.

At the horizon, great shoots of fire engulfed about a dozen houses on streets, temple bells were tolled in the far west and the sounds of people crying and screaming were too loud to be ignored. Liz shuddered.

Altar turned to speak to them.

"We will enter the tunnels. And then out to the stables near the outskirts of Daltonia. The tunnels will be hot but we have to keep moving so that nobody follows us." He looked at all of them, the queen and her child, then at Romani and Liz. He nodded and they walked on the grass, following Lord Altar towards the secret trapdoor. Liz had not known such a tunnel existed, emergencies like this had never occured in her life. And she had never heard of a trapdoor that led to such a tunnel. But when they finally arrived there, she understood why. The trapdoor was completely concealed with dirt and grass, just like the rest of the garden. You could only see a thin brown line that resembled wood, but only if you squatted and looked closely enough.

"Here it is." Lord Altar said, sighing with relief. Liz realized the Queen's son, Edward, had been quiet the whole entire time. Never saying a word. She saw him clutch his mother's hand in a firm grasp, staring at the hidden trapdoor. The boy was terrified.

But somehow he managed not to argue or make a tantrum. Smart boy, Liz thought. Edward understood the dire circumstances and knew why they were leaving. But the boy was still looking petrified and Liz didn't know what to say or do to ease him.

Just as Lord Altar unbolted the hatch, they heard a shout. Or what sounded like a wild animal. Liz turned to see where it came from, and to her shock she saw Adam, clambering towards them from the direction of the wine cellar. What is he doing here?! Liz was appalled then. Appalled she asked that question. Of course. Adam must have found us escaping and wanted to join us. She felt guilty that they hadn't even asked him to come with them. She felt disgusted that she was just about to abandon her friend.

"Adam!" She called out. But he didn't hear her, only continued shouting gibberish.

"Is the man drunk?" Romani asked out loud. He squinted to get a better look.

"Rizzz!" Adam shouted after them, trying to run. He was closer now, a couple yards away, but he faltered and fell multiple times. Liz felt a need to go and help.

"My love, come with me, we have to help him." She pleaded Romani. Lord Altar narrowed his eyes and without warning gave a yell.

"What in gods sakes are you doing there boy!" His face was flushed with anger. "Why are you drunk!?" He shouted. And muttered, "Why is it he's such a blundering idiot?"

Out in the distance, Liz spotted a boy, a squire following behind Adam. His leg looked injured. Liz ran to Adam and Romani had no choice but to follow.

When she got a couple of feet from him, she saw how red he was and saw spittle running down his chin. He had bloodshot eyes and an angry face.

"Yuu! Lizz!" He blurted, almost spitting out the name.

"Adam? Are you alright?" She moved closer to touch him, but he backed away and crouched, turning away from Liz. "Adam," she coaxed.

"Liz we better move. Whoever's coming to this palace, they sound dangerous and we have to leave." Romani tried to bring her back.

"I can't go, not without Adam." The boy who followed Adam reached them now, face contorted with pain.

"Lady Elizabeth. Lord Romani." He panted.

"What's happened to him?" she asked the boy. He looked uncomfortable to say. But eventually he replied.

"He's drunk a barrel of mead. Pure mead."

"The gods forgive him..." Muttered Romani. From the distance, Lord Altar shouted.

"Hurry and get the drunk. We have to go!" Lord Altar narrowed his eyes at the young squire. Had the boy done something wrong?

Liz tried touching Adam again, who was crouching on the ground with his back turned. When she gently touched his shoulder, he muttered, "Why?"

"Adam, we have to go." She said, hoping it would get through to him. Another tap and he muttered the same thing again.

"Why?" Now she heard him sobbing as he tried getting up, He faltered, dropped to the ground and got up again. This time he managed to stand upright, back still facing Liz.

"Why?" She heard him say again.

"Adam?"

He turned and she saw the mess on his face. Mucus and dribble were dripping and Adam cried right there in front of her, in front of his squire and Romani.

"Why did you leave me?" He said through the tears, sobbing and whimpering. Then he crouched to the ground again and cried, bawling and wailing the question at her again and again, "Why did you leave me? Why did you leave me? Why?"

Liz felt so guilty she wanted to throw herself off the balcony. The squire didn't say a word, solemnly staring at the floor. Romani was confused, unsure of what to make of the situation. Only then did she realise that Lord Altar had been shouting again. What is it this time?

She turned and heard him yell. No, he was screaming.

"RAIDERS!"

She looked behind her and in the distance, a group of men emerged from the castle pillars. All of them hooded, masked and carrying swords, pickaxes and crossbows. It looked like there were a dozen of them. Amongst them was a giant man, two feet taller than the rest, holding a long warhammer.
She froze in terror.

When she tried to run back to Lord Altar, she saw him battling three bandits on his own. Swords clashing. Saw one of the bandits stab a knife in his shoulder from behind as the other kicked him in the gut. She saw the queen, horrified and being held abound by the men. And through the scuttling feet, she saw the trapdoor open and more men emerging from it like ants.

Liz felt dizzy again, unable to comprehend the madness. Again the question came upon her mind. Creeping up to her, as if waiting for this very day, this very moment. It came with the memory of her father's exile as she watched him lose his left arm as penance for his crimes. Watched the executioner spit, disappointed not being able to kill for the day, and then swiped her father's arm clean with the axe. She had watched the black suited man flung the arm away for the dogs to eat. She watched it all. She wasn't forced to. And she didn't want to. The dizziness now felt like the dizziness she felt that day her father was amputated. She remembered his last words to her as they took him away on a carriage outside the city gates. She remembered it like it happened yesterday.

"Live my child. Don't die before I do." He had told her that day. Then he smiled that silly smile of his before he was knocked out by a guardsman and then a bag was thrown over his face. The carriage left, with Liz stranded there, clutching a doll. A doll her father had bought for her on her nameday. And during that moment she had asked the gods the same question she had asked at the wedding before the attack.

Why me?

"Liz." Adam said to her, bringing her back to reality. Back to the madness. He had a more sober face now. "What the hell is going on?" he asked her with a great amount of effort and concentration, right before an arrow shot through his leg and he fell to the ground with a grunt.

Live, the word echoed in her mind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 11:39:11 AM
At 11/27/2014 7:02:45 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Thank you for reading.

That was excellent. Thank you for writing it!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 11:59:55 AM
Thank you for reading.

That was awesome. As usual. :P

Comments to come. :3
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 12:04:32 PM
Wow, you are incredible.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 12:26:03 PM
At 11/27/2014 6:59:30 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
A:N/ Hey guys, we're back. And I am pleased to present to you the sixth installment of AGOD!

I just realized the acronym is "A God." O.o

*beings planning conspiracy theories*
(I'm thinking of doing a subscription sign up as well. Where if you sign up, I will personally send you every new chapter that comes out. Thoughts?)

Oh dear God...if you made one big PM, we'd all have twenty notifications from readers commenting there... >.>

Besides, I stalk the forums enough to know when there's a new chapter. :P
Brief synopsis: The Lord of darkness prepares to raid the city of Daltonia with his army of brothers. Adam and Jibber are still nowhere to be found. Altar, Liz and Romani make a plan to escape.

Here we go.

Chapter 6

Gulp... Gulp... Gulp...

Adam, I must learn from you how you come up with these starting lines. LOL
He belched loudly and patted his tummy.

Excuse you...
"Now that's goo-d wine."

http://media.giphy.com...
"This your first time my lord?" Jibber asked him, drinking a handful of mead himself. His master had dove for the wine barrel when they had arrived, before Jibber could even point to the mead. It was a good thing, since mead was much stronger.

Well then...I wonder if something bad is going to happen while y'all are drunk...and why drink so much when it's his first time? >.>
"Just call me Adam. Like I said, I'm not a lord." He burped once more, face red. Adam got drunk quicker than Jibber had expected. Well it was his first time, he supposed.

"Never drank in your whole life?" Jibber inquired again. And then added, "Adam?"

"Well yes and no. Not wine, but light ale and such. Never mead. All behind my uncle"s back. Hah!" Adam's eyes fluttered and tried to close. "Idiot." He muttered. The word was slightly slurred.

You're so baaaaaaaaaaad, Adam. Drinking ale without your uncle knowing. ;D
Oh boy, what am I going to do? Jibber thought to himself.

Indeed, what are you going to do?
The cup slipped from Adam"s hand and Adam's drunk face turned to Jibber.

"Jibburh?" Adam narrowed his eyes, Jibber could tell he was seeing double.

Oh dear God, here we go...
Strange, was the wine that strong? He went to check the liquid. Picked up the cup and had a taste of the few remaining drops. Oh no. This isn't wine at all! It was concentrated mead, fully fermented. Jibber turned to look at Adam with worry glowing in his eyes. His friend lay there, groaning, head swirling. Suddenly Adam tried getting up.

I thought his drink was spiked with some drug. LOL
"My lo - Adam!" Jibber tried to set him down, but was pushed away with what leftover force Adam could muster. But it was strong enough to send Jibber sprawling into the barrels and crashing, the liquid poured all over his clothes.

Did you take steroids or something? O_O
"Adam. You mustn't get up, you're drunk." Jibber winced, lying down on the broken barrels. He scanned the cups on the floor and counted how many Adam had. There were possibly six or seven empty cups, enough to make a man pass-out. Adam, you have a bull's kidney, he thought. Jibber tried getting up, his back hurt and he realised his left ankle was sprained. Gods damn this! When he sat up, his friend was already walking, stumbling out of the wine cellar room, out through the door and into the royal balcony garden. Moon light illuminated the dark cellar.

Come back here, you facker!

That phrase brings back bad memories. LOL
"Adam, wait!" Jibber tried standing, but it hurt like the hells. His friend was already a couple of feet away, screaming something unintelligible.

Uh oh...
"Rizz! Rizz! Wurrr...hiccup! arrrr yuuu?." His face was a contorted mess, shouting angry curses. Jibber sauntered towards Adam, clutching his left leg and hopping on his right leg.

This is sad in some way. Am I depraved for thinking this? XD
"Adam!" He yelled. His voice carried away by the wind.

By the crisp air of the night.

Altar led them through the palace halls in a lightning pace. Lady Elizabeth and her husband had to run a few times to keep up. It was dark and the only light that came through were from the open windows in the walls, letting cold air inside. If they listened close enough, they could hear the sounds of chaos and people screaming from beyond the palace gates.

"Are you alright?" He asked Lady Elizabeth. She panted heavily behind him.

My wedding got ruined by attackers and my people are going to die. I'm just totally all right.
"Y-yes. Where are we going? Weren"t we going to leave the castle?"

"We have to find Queen Gina." He replied without looking back. "She's in her chambers packing up and preparing her child."

Who's Gina again? O.o
"And what about our friends?

"What friends?"

DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
Romani butted in. "The people we love and care about of course! Are we just going to leave them?"

Yep.
Altar replied in a stern voice, "We have no choice, Stormborn. Too big of a crowd will attract unwanted attention and will only slow us down! I don't like doing this either, but it's the only way." He said with a finality that had Romani shut up and hang his head down. Altar presumed his son was angry at him for calling him 'Stormborn', instead of 'Romani' or 'Son'. But he had no time for family trivia.

Isn't it Romanii, or did you change it to Romani on purpose?
They arrived at the chamber entrance. Altar hushed the couple and then slowly lifted the door bolt upwards. He gently pushed the door ajar and took a peek inside. He took a sigh of relief. No sign of raiders yet.

"She's here." He said as he swung the door open.

Dat suspense.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 12:31:35 PM
Liz was met with bright light again, just like in the wedding. When her eyes adjusted, she saw the queen and was in awe. Queen Gina was in a modest white dress. Her blouse only barely touched the floor. Brown hair was braided into a beautiful bundle. The last time she saw the queen's face was 5 years ago. The queen was not one to appear in front of crowds or do public speeches. But here she was with that same soft face. Now a few wrinkles and soft lines had formed but the queen was as beautiful as ever. Upon seeing the three of them, she smiled sweetly, that gentle smile that Liz so wanted to punch when she was younger. But now it seemed that hatred was decades ago. Now as fellow wives, there was more understanding between them. A mutual respect had formed.

"Welcome to my chambers." Queen Gina nodded at each of them. "Lord Altar. Lady Elizabeth. Stormborn Romani." Her smile melted through them in the cold darkly lit room. Even Lord Altar was stunned for a moment.

DAT'S IMPOSSIBRUUUUUUU
"My queen." Lord Altar bowed and kneeled, Romani and Liz followed suit.

"Are you ready to leave? We must hurry. The raiders will be here at any minute now. And I am uncertain of how many." Only now did Liz notice the huge long sword Lord Altar carried by his waist. It was kept in a black scabbard, embroidered with the sigil of house Bluesteel.

He's going to kill us all... T^T
The queen nodded gravely. She looked behind at the white curtains surrounding her wall.

"Edward. It's okay, you can come out now." She called out. From behind the curtains, a little red haired, freckled boy appeared. He couldn't have been more than eight namedays old, Liz thought, remembering the boy as a baby in those eight winters ago. He was dressed simply, with shorts and a white tunic. The Queen moved toward him then crouched down to meet him at eye level.

"You stay here. Everything will be just fine." *cackles*
"Edward my baby. We have to leave now. We have to go and find somewhere safe for you." She said, forcing a smile. Liz had never seen the Queen so sad.

But I thought she was smiling a while ago. O.o
"Don't be scared okay?" Her son who returned her smile with his own forced one replied, "Okay." The boy didn't sound so sure.

Who would sound sure at a time like this? :P

I feel like she's going to die.
"We're ready." She said and Liz saw her eyes close for a moment and then her lips stated muttering a chant. She was praying, she realised. Praying to the gods. Praying for their safety. When she was done, she nodded to Lord Altar and he turned to lead them out of the room.

Well, so far, the Gods didn't give a fack about what happened. LOL
The five of them headed towards the wine cellar, where Lord Altar said there was a hidden trapdoor to a tunnel that led out to the stables. During the journey, Liz was thinking the entire time about Adam and how she had met him all those eight winters ago. And all the things they had been through together. She wanted him to come with the group but thought better of it. Lord Altar is right. He'll slow us down. And then she thought to herself, what a horrible thought...

That's right. Feel the guilt.

http://gifsec.com...
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 1:24:30 PM
Amazing! Keep er going, always love to read :D
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 4:59:29 PM
At 11/27/2014 1:24:30 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Amazing! Keep er going, always love to read :D

Thanks, and I always love your comments :)
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:02:00 PM
At 11/27/2014 11:39:11 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
Thank you for reading.

Thank you. And I'm equally thankful to you for reading it! X)

Might I ask, which character do you like the most so far?
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:02:59 PM
At 11/27/2014 12:04:32 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Wow, you are incredible.

P

Thank you!
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:04:37 PM
At 11/27/2014 11:17:37 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
cool.

Thanks!

Btw, do you have a favourite character so far?
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:18:43 PM
At 11/27/2014 5:02:00 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Thank you for reading.

I'm not sure. Probably Liz. They are all good characters.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:18:50 PM
At 11/27/2014 11:59:55 AM, RevNge wrote:
Thank you for reading.

Why the fack are your comments so funny? XD

Btw, Gina Crescent of house Loria aka GCL :P
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:25:39 PM
At 11/27/2014 5:18:50 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Thank you for reading.

I've been wondering who the characters are. I have a feeling Jibber is Rev. Is that right?

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:27:36 PM
At 11/27/2014 5:25:39 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Thank you for reading.

I've been wondering who the characters are. I have a feeling Jibber is Rev. Is that right?

Jibber is actually non related to DDO. Rev is himself in chapter 5 as one of the raiders.

And you're character is very very special. Won't say who ;)
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:30:15 PM
At 11/27/2014 5:27:36 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Thank you for reading.

Jibber is actually non related to DDO. Rev is himself in chapter 5 as one of the raiders.
Ok, interesting.

XD I hope it's a good special...

But thank you for the honor. :D

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:31:32 PM
At 11/27/2014 5:18:43 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Thank you for reading.

Thanks! Liz huh? Alrighty then X)
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:33:19 PM
At 11/27/2014 5:30:15 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Thank you for reading.

Ok, interesting.

X) you'll see
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:35:47 PM
At 11/27/2014 5:31:32 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 11/27/2014 5:18:43 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Thank you for reading.

Thanks! Liz huh? Alrighty then X)

She seems like a nice person.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:36:23 PM
At 11/27/2014 5:33:19 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Thank you for reading.

Ok, interesting.

X) you'll see

When will I see? Do you know?

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:44:01 PM
At 11/27/2014 5:36:23 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Thank you for reading.

Ok, interesting.

X) you'll see

For that, even I don't know. But it will be revealed at a later arc hopefully.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:46:42 PM
At 11/27/2014 5:44:01 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Thank you for reading.

Ok, interesting.

X) you'll see

All right! You are a great writer. It's been fun reading your story.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:50:32 PM
At 11/27/2014 5:46:42 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Thank you for reading.

Ok, interesting.

X) you'll see

I seriously appreciate that. Next chapter will be out asap!
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:51:26 PM
At 11/27/2014 5:50:32 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 11/27/2014 5:46:42 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Thank you for reading.

Ok, interesting.

X) you'll see

I seriously appreciate that. Next chapter will be out asap!

I'm looking forward to it!

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 5:54:21 PM
Thank you for reading.

Ohh...I see. :D

I wonder who GCL got married to, though. LOL
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 6:05:22 PM
At 11/27/2014 5:54:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
Thank you for reading.

Ohh...I see. :D

I wonder who GCL got married to, though. LOL

An honorable king. She loved him very much.
But there is a twist. As always.