Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 2:13:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
His account... it's no longer active.

http://www.debate.org...

Is he on vacation or something?
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 2:17:18 PM
There is a reason to be thankful today! God finally responded to my prayer. He was struck down because of this debate: http://www.debate.org...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
David.Cameron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 2:17:21 PM
At 11/27/2014 2:13:54 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

I had him brutally murdered. Next topic.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 2:30:31 PM
I respect that he didn't make a big deal about leaving, unlike others in the past.

With that said, I think it's safe to say that most of us hope everything is okay with him, and that he will return shortly.

He was one of a handful of newer members who really elevated the site.

... If you are lurking right now Uchiha, I hope all is well! ;p
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 3:00:03 PM
The DDO Elite probably kidnapped him! :O
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 3:01:10 PM
Because he loves freaking my out by posting his rounds so close to the deadline.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 3:19:43 PM
At 11/27/2014 2:13:54 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

He died of humiliation when I posted his most embarrassing debate on his profile.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 5:11:38 AM
At 11/27/2014 3:00:03 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
The DDO Elite probably kidnapped him! :O

I CRI EVERYTIM :( nac
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 7:13:44 AM
We had to sacrifice a virgin to Juggle...
The continued operations of DDO came at a great cost..
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 9:09:00 AM
I'm having to de-activate as a precautionary measure against my parents finding out that I'm using the site. They are getting uncomfortably close to becoming aware of it. After finishing up the debates I am currently in, I'm going to remain de-activated for a while, just to ensure that they are no longer suspicious. My sincere apologies to Bsh1 for forfeiting the final round of our debate.... that was for a completely different reason involving a short trip out of town and McDonald's goddamn "free wifi" refusing to work.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 9:10:58 AM
Uchiha is either off honeymooning with Liz or murdered by Thett3, who would in turn be off honeymooning with Liz instead :)
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 9:53:37 AM
At 11/28/2014 9:09:00 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
I'm having to de-activate as a precautionary measure against my parents finding out that I'm using the site. They are getting uncomfortably close to becoming aware of it. After finishing up the debates I am currently in, I'm going to remain de-activated for a while, just to ensure that they are no longer suspicious. My sincere apologies to Bsh1 for forfeiting the final round of our debate.... that was for a completely different reason involving a short trip out of town and McDonald's goddamn "free wifi" refusing to work.

Bruh, you don't have to deactivate, just spend more time outside of DDO.

That's not really working for me. LOL
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:10:35 AM
At 11/28/2014 9:53:37 AM, RevNge wrote:

I do. They have to be able to see that I am not using DDO.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:13:56 AM
At 11/28/2014 10:10:35 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:

What I do is disable the bar at the top so it won't show DDO, go on constant Incognito, and in debates, paste my opponent's argument into Word and work on my argument in Word.

Forums, however, are another story... >.>
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:25:45 AM
At 11/28/2014 10:13:56 AM, RevNge wrote:

What I do is disable the bar at the top so it won't show DDO, go on constant Incognito, and in debates, paste my opponent's argument into Word and work on my argument in Word.

why do your parents not want you using ddo?
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:30:17 AM

My parents and a lot of my friends know I use this website; and the only thing they (my parents) don't like about it is when I go on google hangouts.

Is it because your parents have an issue with the site, or because they're worried about internet usage in general? (if you're ok with me asking :p)
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:36:07 AM
At 11/28/2014 10:30:17 AM, Daltonian wrote:

My parents and a lot of my friends know I use this website; and the only thing they (my parents) don't like about it is when I go on google hangouts.

Is it because your parents have an issue with the site, or because they're worried about internet usage in general? (if you're ok with me asking :p)

My parents think everything which is not related to academics is a waste of time >.>
I get the evilest looks ever from them when I have any sort of fun...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:56:59 AM
At 11/28/2014 10:36:07 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:

My parents think everything which is not related to academics is a waste of time >.>

I have a similarish problem, but it's not quite as bad as you. I don't feel like I can have much fun either. :(
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:58:06 AM
At 11/28/2014 10:36:07 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:

I suppose I can make some racist comments since I'm part Asian. XD

So they think music is a waste of time? And sports? And writing? And debating? -.o

DO MORE MATH! LOL
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:59:26 AM
At 11/28/2014 10:25:45 AM, Cermank wrote:

For same reasons as Uchiha, but they think there's no point in DDO.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 11:00:37 AM
At 11/28/2014 10:59:26 AM, RevNge wrote:

convince them bruh.

have you learnt nothing on ddo?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 11:04:57 AM
At 11/28/2014 11:00:37 AM, Cermank wrote:

convince them bruh.

That's impossible. If I even *mention* DDO, I'll be watched 24/7 and most likely shipped off to the military next year. O_O Such high risks. And they're extremely irrational. >.>

Of course I have. I learned not to make Annie mad, never do debates with Purple Circles, stay away from the religion forum (people), and *MLP mode* the magic of friendship! :D
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 11:09:16 AM
At 11/28/2014 11:04:57 AM, RevNge wrote:

convince them bruh.

That's impossible. If I even *mention* DDO, I'll be watched 24/7 and most likely shipped off to the military next year. O_O Such high risks. And they're extremely irrational. >.>

ouch. that sucks sorry :/

Of course I have. I learned not to make Annie mad, never do debates with Purple Circles, stay away from the religion forum (people), and *MLP mode* the magic of friendship! :D

lul. <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 11:11:54 AM
At 11/28/2014 11:09:16 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 11/28/2014 11:04:57 AM, RevNge wrote:

convince them bruh.

ouch. that sucks sorry :/

At least Uchiha doesn't have to join the Army if his parents catch him. LOL

lul. <3

<3