Jump to topic:

DDO FANFIC: Survivor Book 1 episode 09

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 11:03:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Please do not post until I finish posting.

Episode 00:http://www.debate.org...
Episode 01:http://www.debate.org...
(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)
Episode 02:http://www.debate.org...
(WAR?)
Episode 03:http://www.debate.org...
(BROKEN)
Episode 04:http://www.debate.org...
(FEAR IS THE GREATEST WEAPON)
Episode 05:http://www.debate.org...
(BOND)
Episode 06:http://www.debate.org...
(TIME)
Episode 07:http://www.debate.org...
(THE SENSIBLES.)
Episode 08:http://www.debate.org...
(UNITED AS ONE.)

I might as well get rid of this part, cause all that has needed to be said has already been said.

And now for this episode to commence!

EPISODE 09: A LITTLE MADNESS IN THE MIX.

=====================================================================
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 11:06:25 PM
Group 01:
POV: Airmax

"NO! DAMN IT LANNAN! TURN BACK!"

Esocial was devastated. Her boyfriend, trapped in space with only three teenagers to help him fend off an army of clones.

"Annie, I"m sorry, but I HAVE ORDERS." Lannan responded.

"DAMN YOU! Why can"t you put aside your orders and have some morality!" She sobbed.

"It"s what he wanted. He wants to protect you, and he will do anyth-"

"SHUT UP!"

*crunch*

In a fit of rage, she hit Lannan right in the nose, breaking it.

"Damn..."

"Wow..."

She ran off. Still crying like a waterfall.

"This" This is all my fault. I caused the fighting. I caused her to suffer. All by being greedy and wanting to be freed. I did this." Airmax whimpered.

"Stop, this is not your fault. We freed you, we left them. You got that Airmax? This is not your fault." DDD consoled

"Maybe, but I can"t help but feel like it is."

"You shouldn"t. you are a good man Airmax, don"t think anything otherwise."

I am grateful that I have these great friends, but it doesn't help. Four innocent people may die all because of what I did.

Airmax grabbed a book from the supplies room. There were not many choices, but it was all he could really do, after all, his body is not fully healed.

Hmmm" The Hobbit" Worth giving a try.

As he cracked open the first page he hird a snap.

"Oh $#!@" he heard DDD yell. "Guys? GET READY TO CRASH!"

Oh $#!@ indeed!

Unfortunately, the ship was damaged worse than they had known about, so the repairs were incomplete.

Everyone scurried to the front of the ship, sitting in special seats that were only meant to be sat on for emergencies.

Lannan"s nose still bled, as it was not yet given proper attention.

So this is how it ends. Me on a plane reconfigured to go through space. Mom, Dad, I am too damn scared to scream, so if you have suddenly developed Telepathy, I just want you to know that I love y-

*ZZZZT*

"Huh? A-Am I dead?"

The ship was flat in the air, as if it had landed. Everyone got up, asking themselves if they had survived.

The plane started to slowly go down. Eventually it gently hit the ground. The doors opened. As the mass group entered the outside they saw that there were four men, in silver armor surrounding the ship. They all looked exactly like vwv.

This planet looks exactly like earth, but more" desert-like.

"Woah" This planet looks just like Tatooine." Rev said.

Which was filmed in Tunisia. Which is on Earth.

"Welcome to Madessia, the Captain will see you soon."

Wait. These men look like"

"RATIONAL MADMAN!"

Airmax lunged at one of the guards, tackling him. The other three pressed a button on their spears, electrolyzing them.

These men need to DIE!

"Max! Calm down!" Marie soothed.

"No. These are the people that took me, that tortured me. THAT TURNED ME AGAINST MY FRIENDS!"

Airmax grabbed a spear, turning it on.

One of the guards turned on his radio. "Captain Ajab. We have fourteen hostiles. Initiating capturing operations."

*What do they look like? Any files?*

"One is a known criminal and escapee. Subject name is Airmax, code designation is 1227."

*When you capture him, bring him to me. Understood?*

"Yes sir."

Everyone took a step back as the three men approached. "Submit, and you shall not be har-"

But everyone had already ran for it.

I"m not scared of these guys. I heard one of them call Ajab. If I can find him. He will help me. He will help us. We will survive if I find him!

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 11:07:58 PM
Group 2:
POV: imabench

"Why are we running! I alone could take any of those fools!"

"It"s called strategy, ima. You really need to read the art of-" Yama tried to explain.

"SHUT UP!"

The troll god of war, running like a little girl! I can"t believe this! What a dishonor! Such humiliation!

"Okay, we lost them, now go steal those drapes up there, we could use them as disguises! Got it?" Yama asked.

"Do it yourself, one-arm."

"This is a matter of survival, and since I only have ONE HAND, I will require some assistance. If you don"t, I run. HARD. I will call the authorities and they will capture you, troll-god. So how about you get us some disguises before I kick your @$$ up the wall!"

"Sigh...Fine."

imabench jumped on a garbage can, snatching two torn up drapes. He wrapped his around his face like a scarf while Yama used it as a hood.

"Look, a hospital!"

"I don"t need a hospital."

"Yeah, well you didn't have your right hand chopped off by Endark on a burning plane, so I need a robotic hand! LETS GO!"

I preferred him when he was online"

The two entered the hospital, immediately noticing the dirty floor and the rusty equipment.

"Hello. Welcome to the Free Hospital and Homeless shelter. How may I help you?" An alien woman said.

"A prosthetic hand, clothing and two bowls of soup."

The woman pulled a robotic hand out of her desk, she grabbed the stub of Yama"s arm and attached the hand.

Wow. Even I have to admit that is cool.

The alien woman then went to a cabinet, and pulled out long-sleeved shirts, pants and shoes. She handed each pair to the two.

A little small, but this will do.

Then she went to a different room and came out with chicken noodle soup. "Is that all? All you need is here. And all you need to do is ask."

"I think we are fine, thank you." Imabench mumbled.

"Did the mighty imabench just say thank you?" Yama teased.

"Don"t act like you are innocent now. After all, there is a very good reason why your hand got cut off."

That should shut him up.

"Well, what next?" Yama pondered.

"We survive."

================================================================
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 11:09:47 PM
Group 03:
POV: DDD

What a terrible few weeks. First I am recruited by Yama to take over the world. Then I have to pilot a Planeship, or what ever this is. Then some of my friends may have been killed and now I am on the run from vwv-lookalikes on an alien planet. If only I could tell mom.

Everyone had gone their own way, running hard and far.

I wonder who has already been captured.

"Mommy, look! That man is running! Why is he running?" A little child asked.

"Shhhh" He is probably running for a good cause."

Wait, they are human! But how?

It"s true. This planet is filled with various life forms, including humans and aliens.

A teenager followed him. "Wait!"

No. I can"t stop. Even if he can help me. This is a matter of survival.

"I want to stop the Emperor as well!

"Look, I don"t even know who he is."

"His name is Rational Madman."

WHAT?

"If I am not delusional and just imagining this, then yea, I could use your help."

"Great."

The teenager was older than DDD, with black hair. "This way! We need to head to the central tower!"

At least I have an idea of where to go.

The two ran through an alley, reaching the outside. Once they got past the alley, they saw the city square. It was packed with people, shops, vendors, churches dedicated to Rational Madman and shops.

Woah... This is just like

"Earth. Yeah, I have heard legends of Earth, but I have never thought that it was real. Have you been there?" The teen inquired.

"Y-Yeah, I was born there""

"What"s your name?"

"Just call me DDD."

"Oh. I am Thatitus One Userica, but in simplified terms I am known as "That1User"."

"Shouldn"t we be running?"

"Nah. We are safe in the square, unless they drop a bo-"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

People scrambled. Some were unlucky and died, others survived.

"*huff* Thatitus, you *huff* still alive?"

"*huff* Barely *huff*"

They got up, injured, but not in a dire situation.

"Hurry, we have to get to the tower! Up o the largest church! GO! I"ll catch up!" That1User said.

"I won"t leave you here to die!"

"You are a criminal, I am just a citizen, now GO!!!"

Holy mother-of-all-leprechauns! What a day! Sorry man, but if you want me to leave you here, then I will, my friends are my top priority!

DDD was literally jumping up the church steps. He could hear the screams of the women, the cries of the children and the swears of the men. It"s just like the explosion back on Ear" Have to focus, can"t think of home.

DDD finally reached the top. He had a perfect view of the city. There were airports, markets, stadiums, warehouses. It was so human. So earth-like.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BEFORE WE BEGIN TODAY"S GAMES, PLEASE STAND UP AND GIVE A STANDING OVATION FOR GENERAL JACK AND THE 9TH ARMY! THEY HAVE CAPTURED NEW GUESTS FOR THE GAMES!" A loud voice boomed.

Woah.

DDD looked at the largest arena. There must be at least 100,000 people there. There were planes and blimps overhead.

"AND NOW STAND FOR CAPTAIN AJAB FOR CAPTURING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THIS VERY MORNING!"

Well then, I now know where to go.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 11:11:25 PM
*BONUS*

POV: Malacoda

AROUND THREE HOURS BEFORE...

"Ughhhh""

What happened?

Oh yeah"

The four were in a jail cell. There was blood on the ground. 9spaceking was the least injured, with only minor cuts on his face. Endark however, was hurt badly. He had a large gash through his stomach.

"Every-Everyone okay?"

9spaceking woke up. "Hey! I"m alive! So, yeah. I"m doing okay."

Darth opened one eye, but didn"t say anything. Endark simply drooled blood.

"I realize that you are all not in the best of conditions right now, but I am here to help." Someone said

Huh?

"My name is Ajab. From Debate.org."

"Wait... I-I remember you, Airmax said you are a-a f-friend..." Malacoda stumbled.

"Yes. You are now slaves, and you are about to become gladiators along with some others that were captu-"

That got Endark"s attention.

"O-Others?!? Oh g-g-god, please tell m-me Ann-Annie isn"t one of t-them""

"I am not too sure. But what I can do is make sure that you and your friends survive."

"How? How Ajab? HOW?" Malacoda asked.

"I am about to tell you."

TO BE CONTINUED!

Usually I have more to say during the final note, but I don"t, since this was a very "meh" episode for me, but, at least it is an episode.

Anyways, next episode will be much more exciting!

Thanks.

DDD and DarthKirones.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 11:32:03 PM
When is Yama going to get what he desires most? I'm a being of simple tastes, after all. All I want is women/men, servants, power, an infinite amount of wine/Dr. Pepper and a castle. Is that really too hard to get? That's the easiest f**king way to take away my raging desire to pleasure kill... temporarily at least.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 11:54:13 PM
At 11/28/2014 11:11:25 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
*BONUS*

"Ughhhh""

What happened?

Oh yeah"

The four were in a jail cell. There was blood on the ground. 9spaceking was the least injured, with only minor cuts on his face. Endark however, was hurt badly. He had a large gash through his stomach.

"Every-Everyone okay?"

"I realize that you are all not in the best of conditions right now, but I am here to help." Someone said

Huh?

"Wait... I-I remember you, Airmax said you are a-a f-friend..." Malacoda stumbled.

"Yes. You are now slaves, and you are about to become gladiators along with some others that were captu-"

"I am not too sure. But what I can do is make sure that you and your friends survive."

TO BE CONTINUED!

Usually I have more to say during the final note, but I don"t, since this was a very "meh" episode for me, but, at least it is an episode.

Thanks.

DDD and DarthKirones.

I am introduced, bombed, potentially die, and this is a meh episode? Lolwut

Thank you for including me in this episode, nevertheless.
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 12:18:46 AM
At 11/28/2014 11:09:47 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
Group 03:

What a terrible few weeks. First I am recruited by Yama to take over the world. Then I have to pilot a Planeship, or what ever this is. Then some of my friends may have been killed and now I am on the run from vwv-lookalikes on an alien planet. If only I could tell mom.

It"s true. This planet is filled with various life forms, including humans and aliens.

WHAT?

"If I am not delusional and just imagining this, then yea, I could use your help."

"Great."

The teenager was older than DDD, with black hair. "This way! We need to head to the central tower!"

The two ran through an alley, reaching the outside. Once they got past the alley, they saw the city square. It was packed with people, shops, vendors, churches dedicated to Rational Madman and shops.

"Earth. Yeah, I have heard legends of Earth, but I have never thought that it was real. Have you been there?" The teen inquired.

"What"s your name?"

"Just call me DDD."

"Oh. I am Thatitus One Userica, but in simplified terms I am known as "That1User"."

"*huff* Barely *huff*"

"Hurry, we have to get to the tower! Up o the largest church! GO! I"ll catch up!" That1User said.

Holy mother-of-all-leprechauns! What a day! Sorry man, but if you want me to leave you here, then I will, my friends are my top priority!

DDD was literally jumping up the church steps. He could hear the screams of the women, the cries of the children and the swears of the men. It"s just like the explosion back on Ear" Have to focus, can"t think of home.

DDD finally reached the top. He had a perfect view of the city. There were airports, markets, stadiums, warehouses. It was so human. So earth-like.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BEFORE WE BEGIN TODAY"S GAMES, PLEASE STAND UP AND GIVE A STANDING OVATION FOR GENERAL JACK AND THE 9TH ARMY! THEY HAVE CAPTURED NEW GUESTS FOR THE GAMES!" A loud voice boomed.

Woah.

DDD looked at the largest arena. There must be at least 100,000 people there. There were planes and blimps overhead.

"AND NOW STAND FOR CAPTAIN AJAB FOR CAPTURING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THIS VERY MORNING!"

At least I helped DDD! I like being the random helpful stranger.
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 12:19:32 AM
At 11/29/2014 12:18:46 AM, That1User wrote:
Group 03:

WHAT?

"Great."

"What"s your name?"

"Just call me DDD."

"*huff* Barely *huff*"

Woah.

At least I helped DDD! I like being the random helpful stranger.

No problem!
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 8:36:45 AM
At 11/28/2014 11:06:25 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
Group 01:
POV: Airmax

"NO! DAMN IT LANNAN! TURN BACK!"

Ten bucks say it's Annie.
Esocial was devastated. Her boyfriend, trapped in space with only three teenagers to help him fend off an army of clones.

Welp. Called it.
"Annie, I"m sorry, but I HAVE ORDERS." Lannan responded.

Little soldier boy needs to follow them. ;D
"DAMN YOU! Why can"t you put aside your orders and have some morality!" She sobbed.

LOL, Annie's talking about morality now?
"It"s what he wanted. He wants to protect you, and he will do anyth-"

"SHUT UP!"

O.o Well, shouldn't be surprised...considering it's Annie...
*crunch*

Face or the balls. Hmm.
In a fit of rage, she hit Lannan right in the nose, breaking it.

Oh. Face. Maybe I don't know Annie as well as I thought. Huh.
"Damn..."

Indeed.
"Wow..."

Can't you say something longer than one word?
She ran off. Still crying like a waterfall.

T^T I'd hug you, Annie, but I don't want a broken nose.
"This" This is all my fault. I caused the fighting. I caused her to suffer. All by being greedy and wanting to be freed. I did this." Airmax whimpered.

Fo' shame.
"Stop, this is not your fault. We freed you, we left them. You got that Airmax? This is not your fault." DDD consoled

Such lies. Now let's kill the tyrant!
"Maybe, but I can"t help but feel like it is."

"You shouldn"t. you are a good man Airmax, don"t think anything otherwise."

LOL, bull.
I am grateful that I have these great friends, but it doesn't help. Four innocent people may die all because of what I did.

Annie's going to murder you when Endark and the others get imprisoned. At least, I think they will, judging from what RM said last chapter...
Airmax grabbed a book from the supplies room. There were not many choices, but it was all he could really do, after all, his body is not fully healed.

Hmmm" The Hobbit" Worth giving a try.

Bruh. You still haven't read the Hobbit?
As he cracked open the first page he hird a snap.

I praise your typing skills, by the way. ;D
"Oh $#!@" he heard DDD yell. "Guys? GET READY TO CRASH!"

Well. That was sudden.
Oh $#!@ indeed!

Why censor so much? Better to not use curses at all if you're going to censor them. :P
Unfortunately, the ship was damaged worse than they had known about, so the repairs were incomplete.

Everyone scurried to the front of the ship, sitting in special seats that were only meant to be sat on for emergencies.

What's special about them? XD
Lannan"s nose still bled, as it was not yet given proper attention.

So this is how it ends. Me on a plane reconfigured to go through space. Mom, Dad, I am too damn scared to scream, so if you have suddenly developed Telepathy, I just want you to know that I love y-

We are disappointed in you, son. And ashamed. :3
*ZZZZT*

Electricity...wut.
"Huh? A-Am I dead?"

Bish please, no fanfics have a character die like that.
The ship was flat in the air, as if it had landed. Everyone got up, asking themselves if they had survived.

No, you're in the eternal fires of Hell.
The plane started to slowly go down. Eventually it gently hit the ground. The doors opened. As the mass group entered the outside they saw that there were four men, in silver armor surrounding the ship. They all looked exactly like vwv.

VINCENT! YOU BASTARDS!
This planet looks exactly like earth, but more" desert-like.

"Woah" This planet looks just like Tatooine." Rev said.

Star Wars FTW!
Which was filmed in Tunisia. Which is on Earth.

"Welcome to Madessia, the Captain will see you soon."

FLY, YOU FOOLS!

I've been saying that too often recently. XD
Wait. These men look like"

VWV = RM, how many times do we have to tell you? *headdesk*
"RATIONAL MADMAN!"

GTFO NOW!
Airmax lunged at one of the guards, tackling him. The other three pressed a button on their spears, electrolyzing them.

You dumbass! FLY!
These men need to DIE!

So do you, but have you seen anyone trying to kill you?
"Max! Calm down!" Marie soothed.

"YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER, MARIE!"
"No. These are the people that took me, that tortured me. THAT TURNED ME AGAINST MY FRIENDS!"

What friends?
Airmax grabbed a spear, turning it on.

That last phrase could have so many meanings that I'll leave it to your imagination. LOL
One of the guards turned on his radio. "Captain Ajab. We have fourteen hostiles. Initiating capturing operations."

Ajab, you bastard!
*What do they look like? Any files?*

"One is a known criminal and escapee. Subject name is Airmax, code designation is 1227."

*When you capture him, bring him to me. Understood?*

"Yes sir."

Everyone took a step back as the three men approached. "Submit, and you shall not be har-"

We'll be harmed anyway.
But everyone had already ran for it.

Finally...
I"m not scared of these guys. I heard one of them call Ajab. If I can find him. He will help me. He will help us. We will survive if I find him!

I bet Ajab's going to be controlled again or killed by RM...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 8:44:48 AM
At 11/28/2014 11:07:58 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
Group 2:
POV: imabench

"Why are we running! I alone could take any of those fools!"

True.
"It"s called strategy, ima. You really need to read the art of-" Yama tried to explain.

SHUT UP, B1TCH!
"SHUT UP!"

The real Bench would say "go fack yourself" or something like that...
The troll god of war, running like a little girl! I can"t believe this! What a dishonor! Such humiliation!

We still love you Ima. <3
"Okay, we lost them, now go steal those drapes up there, we could use them as disguises! Got it?" Yama asked.

LOL, what? How can you disguise yourself with drapes? What? XD
"Do it yourself, one-arm."

DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
"This is a matter of survival, and since I only have ONE HAND, I will require some assistance. If you don"t, I run. HARD. I will call the authorities and they will capture you, troll-god. So how about you get us some disguises before I kick your @$$ up the wall!"

LOL, none can kick a Bench up the wall.
"Sigh...Fine."

Dear God, Ima. You're submitting to Yama, out of all people. I dun even.
imabench jumped on a garbage can, snatching two torn up drapes. He wrapped his around his face like a scarf while Yama used it as a hood.

"Look, a hospital!"

"I don"t need a hospital."

LOL XD
"Yeah, well you didn't have your right hand chopped off by Endark on a burning plane, so I need a robotic hand! LETS GO!"

NOO! DON'T GIVE IT TO HIM!
I preferred him when he was online"

So would I. ;D
The two entered the hospital, immediately noticing the dirty floor and the rusty equipment.

O_O Erm...guys?
"Hello. Welcome to the Free Hospital and Homeless shelter. How may I help you?" An alien woman said.

Don't mind me, just having a normal conversation with an alien.
"A prosthetic hand, clothing and two bowls of soup."

I hope it rusts and you die, Yama.
The woman pulled a robotic hand out of her desk, she grabbed the stub of Yama"s arm and attached the hand.

Welp. That was easy.
Wow. Even I have to admit that is cool.

The alien woman then went to a cabinet, and pulled out long-sleeved shirts, pants and shoes. She handed each pair to the two.

A little small, but this will do.

Then she went to a different room and came out with chicken noodle soup. "Is that all? All you need is here. And all you need to do is ask."

Yes, we'd also like two handjobs please. :3
"I think we are fine, thank you." Imabench mumbled.

"Did the mighty imabench just say thank you?" Yama teased.

"Don"t act like you are innocent now. After all, there is a very good reason why your hand got cut off."

That should shut him up.

"Well, what next?" Yama pondered.

"We survive."

Why are so many DDO fanfics ending with survival? Ima would most likely scream "YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" anyway.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 8:53:09 AM
Group 03:

Your mother would be disappointed in you.

Well then.

Everyone besides you?

Because he'll get killed by Vincents otherwise.

That's true. Running for your life is a very good cause.

Any "hybrid" life forms? LOL

http://i1.kym-cdn.com...

WHAT?

Isn't it obvious when you heard "Emperor Madman"?

"Great."

LOL, is it Rationalism now?

Earth's a legend? Must be a really crappy one.

"What"s your name?"

Erm...erm...erm...
"Just call me DDD."

Clever.

mb?

LOL CALLED IT XD

I don't know, it was a fast death so they weren't exactly unlucky...

Silence.
"*huff* Barely *huff*"

Awh.

No you won't!

So Irish of you.

I thought everyone died on Earth.

So terrible.

Uh oh. Endark and the others, let me guess.
Woah.

Woah indeed.

CATCH DEM MEXICANS!

LOL, I know, very racist of me.

Meet the Mexicans!
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 8:57:22 AM
At 11/28/2014 11:11:25 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
*BONUS*

"Ughhhh""

What happened?

Oh yeah"

Remember? You guys got caught from the battle with the Vincents?

Poor Endark.
"Every-Everyone okay?"

I don't know, does Endark look like he's okay?

LOL. I'd take a bunch of pics if I was there.

Ajab?
Huh?

We all know you. -.-

He lied.

Wut.

Leave it to Endark to think of Annie and nothing else.

So many lies.

TELL US NOW, GODDAMN I--
TO BE CONTINUED!

And the chapter ended. Screw you. Ajab.

Meh. :3

Woot!
Thanks.

DDD and DarthKirones.

I thought DDD took a leave from Survivor. XD
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:05:30 AM
At 11/29/2014 8:57:22 AM, RevNge wrote:

I go to bed, wake up and find this, start laughing my a$$ off and wake up my parents. Great. Thanks.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:20:33 AM
At 11/29/2014 9:05:30 AM, DarthKirones wrote:

I go to bed, wake up and find this, start laughing my a$$ off and wake up my parents. Great. Thanks.

Welcome. :3

Tell your parents that it's all my fault. LOL
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 9:23:37 AM
At 11/29/2014 9:20:33 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/29/2014 9:05:30 AM, DarthKirones wrote:

Welcome. :3

Tell your parents that it's all my fault. LOL

XD
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax