Goodbye DDO, here's Ep. 2

Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 2:10:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ok, so 2 things:

1. I made episode 2 of YGS. I actually finished it over a month ago, but I was too scared to upload it because there was a really embarrassing part in it. Hope you guys like it.

https://www.youtube.com...

2. I am leaving DDO for 4 - 6 months. I didn't want to make a big deal about my leave, but I really wanted to say goodbye to everyone and I don't want to manually PM everyone. I know in the previous video, I claimed I had a butt load of free time this year, but it turned out I was overestimating myself.

I really hope by the time I'm back, most of you will still be here cuz I f*cking love you all. A few of you will be able to contact me through Facebook. The rest can contact me through Dennybug, my best friend irl. I'll also be available on G+.

Kay bye b*tches!!!
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 2:14:27 AM
At 11/29/2014 2:10:56 AM, Defro wrote:
Ok, so 2 things:

1. I made episode 2 of YGS. I actually finished it over a month ago, but I was too scared to upload it because there was a really embarrassing part in it. Hope you guys like it.

2. I am leaving DDO for 4 - 6 months. I didn't want to make a big deal about my leave, but I really wanted to say goodbye to everyone and I don't want to manually PM everyone. I know in the previous video, I claimed I had a butt load of free time this year, but it turned out I was overestimating myself.

I really hope by the time I'm back, most of you will still be here cuz I f*cking love you all. A few of you will be able to contact me through Facebook. The rest can contact me through Dennybug, my best friend irl. I'll also be available on G+.

Kay bye b*tches!!!

http://data2.whicdn.com...

its beautiful
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 3:36:55 AM
Ok, so 2 things:

1. This is the best video I have ever seen. Seriously, I rank this right up there with the interview I had with Dennis. I actually laughed, awesome man.
2. HOW THE FVCK ARE THERE TWO OF YOU??? Do thais look so much alike...? 0.0
3. 'bytches to fvck' ... I am disappointed in you.

Kay bye b*tches!!!

I want you to know that I would vote for this show to enter the Hall of Fame. Be back soon Sanford, I know how much time ddo can sap. :p
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 11:30:34 AM
Ok, so 2 things:

Kay bye b*tches!!!

mitigation of your time nigga dont leave
Malacoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 6:15:23 PM
I never really had the pleasure of meeting you man, but even I will miss these videos. Make haste to your dreams and return to us.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 6:45:53 PM
This was awesome. Good luck in the big bad world man
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 6:57:52 PM
Ok, so 2 things:

Kay bye b*tches!!!

Goodbye Defro, I may not know you but I wish you the best of luck in these six months.
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 7:41:46 PM
1. Awesome show, I love it.

2. Fvck you for calling us a distraction. That cuts deep man.

3. Good luck with school.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2014 2:09:17 AM
Ok, so 2 things:

Kay bye b*tches!!!

All the best buddy, Hope things work out for the best.