Jump to topic:

Mikal / Imabench Presidential ticket.

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 12:38:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is actually really serious. I was planning on doing this for a troll thing, but then after realizing it had the potential to bring bench back to the site for the duration of the election and possibly forever if we win, I have decided to go through with it.

Who are we? Bench and I are two members that were elected into the HOF as being some of the most controversial members on the site. I am not going to lie to you. We both have no filter, we both are loud, and we both love this site.

Recently for those who do not know, I was on the verge of going homeless. I had no money , food, water, nothing. DDO managed to raise 2 grand for me in the period of a week. That money helped sustain me until I got a place to stay and situate my life. DDO virtually changed my life

Since then this has been something I have thought about doing. I was kind of scared since eddie has done such a a great job and he still has my full support. I just wanted no ill will between us if I actually decided to do this. It was at first thought a troll thing, and then after bench mentioned he would run as my VP and actually come back if we won. I decided to go through with it. Again I have no ill will to eddie and this is not because of anything he has done, I just want a chance to give back to the site that has given to me. I may be loud, obnoxious, and troll the living mess out of people some times, but I have a passion and love for this site. I wish eddie the best of luck in this and if he wins, I support him and will be right by his side no matter the results. He has went above and beyond the call of a president and did everything perfectly. If by some miracle we manage to win this, I'm going to start a cabinet where DDO members can throw out ideas on site improvement and be apart in weekly updates, ideas, and topics. Eddie will be at the head of this with me if that were to happen.

So now a little about us

Who am I?

I am Mikal. Mostly known for being the rank one debater on the site. This does not mean i'm the best it means I spend way to much time on here. Time in which I hope I can use in both debates and helping the sight grow. I have helped foster and promote google hangouts and off site chat sessions, and bring members together in a way that most people had never done before. I am kind unless you tick me off and I',m going to have to adapt some temperance during this election as it progresses which I will make sure I do. I have goofed up alot of stuff and prob will again in the future, but I am promptly going to change that and hold this position seriously.

Imabench - One of the most controversial members of the site, and biggest members the site has ever seen. He is a troll but adored by most of the site as a whole. Adopted the weekly stupid, the walking dead fan series, and countless hours of his own time into the site. No matter what this guy said he loves this site, and has invested unimaginable hours into it. That is evident by his 500 or so debates.

There is a post following this about the platform in which I am going to support
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 12:44:06 AM
At 12/1/2014 12:38:23 AM, Mikal wrote:
This is actually really serious. I was planning on doing this for a troll thing, but then after realizing it had the potential to bring bench back to the site for the duration of the election and possibly forever if we win, I have decided to go through with it.

Who are we? Bench and I are two members that were elected into the HOF as being some of the most controversial members on the site. I am not going to lie to you. We both have no filter, we both are loud, and we both love this site.

Recently for those who do not know, I was on the verge of going homeless. I had no money , food, water, nothing. DDO managed to raise 2 grand for me in the period of a week. That money helped sustain me until I got a place to stay and situate my life. DDO virtually changed my life

Since then this has been something I have thought about doing. I was kind of scared since eddie has done such a a great job and he still has my full support. I just wanted no ill will between us if I actually decided to do this. It was at first thought a troll thing, and then after bench mentioned he would run as my VP and actually come back if we won. I decided to go through with it. Again I have no ill will to eddie and this is not because of anything he has done, I just want a chance to give back to the site that has given to me. I may be loud, obnoxious, and troll the living mess out of people some times, but I have a passion and love for this site. I wish eddie the best of luck in this and if he wins, I support him and will be right by his side no matter the results. He has went above and beyond the call of a president and did everything perfectly. If by some miracle we manage to win this, I'm going to start a cabinet where DDO members can throw out ideas on site improvement and be apart in weekly updates, ideas, and topics. Eddie will be at the head of this with me if that were to happen.

So now a little about us

Who am I?

I am Mikal. Mostly known for being the rank one debater on the site. This does not mean i'm the best it means I spend way to much time on here. Time in which I hope I can use in both debates and helping the sight grow. I have helped foster and promote google hangouts and off site chat sessions, and bring members together in a way that most people had never done before. I am kind unless you tick me off and I',m going to have to adapt some temperance during this election as it progresses which I will make sure I do. I have goofed up alot of stuff and prob will again in the future, but I am promptly going to change that and hold this position seriously.

Imabench - One of the most controversial members of the site, and biggest members the site has ever seen. He is a troll but adored by most of the site as a whole. Adopted the weekly stupid, the walking dead fan series, and countless hours of his own time into the site. No matter what this guy said he loves this site, and has invested unimaginable hours into it. That is evident by his 500 or so debates.

There is a post following this about the platform in which I am going to support

Second post.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 12:45:54 AM
I want Bench back.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 12:48:04 AM
I dont know how or why, but I always end up back on here with the intent of raising some hell.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 12:59:09 AM
At 12/1/2014 12:48:04 AM, imabench wrote:
I dont know how or why, but I always end up back on here with the intent of raising some hell.....

No one cares so long as you come back.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:01:36 AM
I wish you both luck.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:06:34 AM

Get rid of all of the spam comments STALIN put on your profile.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:10:19 AM

It's cause you know you can't resist being away from DDO no matter how hard you try.
And plus who doesn't love having you around? I mean despite your ahem, awkward moments your a swell guy. So stay!!!!
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:10:54 AM
At 12/1/2014 1:06:34 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

good lord how much sh*t did he leave?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:13:22 AM
At 12/1/2014 1:10:54 AM, imabench wrote:

A lot, lol.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:16:41 AM
At 12/1/2014 1:13:22 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

A lot, lol.

I havent had to dig my way through so much sh** since the last time i visited the religious forum looking for WS material.....

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:17:46 AM
At 12/1/2014 1:16:41 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/1/2014 1:13:22 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

A lot, lol.

I havent had to dig my way through so much sh** since the last time i visited the religious forum looking for WS material.....

I'm sig'ing that next time I get on a computer.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:28:12 AM
At 12/1/2014 1:17:46 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

So, other than Stalin leaving a metric sh*tload of spam on my wall and Wylted's rape battle, anything noteworthy happen while I was out or has this place been kinda dead?

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:30:33 AM
At 12/1/2014 1:28:12 AM, imabench wrote:

So, other than Stalin leaving a metric sh*tload of spam on my wall and Wylted's rape battle, anything noteworthy happen while I was out or has this place been kinda dead?

Hmm...someone bumped the thread where WriterDave went off...but that's about it...

I don't know of any other notable debates...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:33:30 AM
Sig.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:41:14 AM
At 12/1/2014 1:30:33 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Hmm...someone bumped the thread where WriterDave went off...but that's about it...

f*cking necroposters.....

Maybe I'll make a few troll debates

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:44:23 AM
At 12/1/2014 1:41:14 AM, imabench wrote:

Good. We aren't having any debates at all. When I was originally here 9 months ago there'd always be 20-35 debate challenges and a lot more going on, but since I came back almost two months ago the highest amount of open challenges has been 20, and it's usually at around 10-15.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:49:46 AM
At 12/1/2014 1:44:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Good. We aren't having any debates at all. When I was originally here 9 months ago there'd always be 20-35 debate challenges and a lot more going on, but since I came back almost two months ago the highest amount of open challenges has been 20, and it's usually at around 10-15.

i remember back in the day when there were only like 3 open debates at any given time

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 1:52:25 AM
At 12/1/2014 1:49:46 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/1/2014 1:44:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

i remember back in the day when there were only like 3 open debates at any given time

I was watching some of your old YouTube videos and I saw the old layout, and I was like, "the f***?" The site got bigger really fast, apparently, since you've first come along...but now I'd say it's slightly smaller in comparison to when I first joined...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:25:02 AM

Bench is Back!!
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:15:27 AM
At 12/1/2014 5:25:02 AM, carriead20 wrote:

Bench is Back!!

for now, possibly forever
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:30:17 AM
Endark and I decided to have sort of an open relationship.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.