IDGAF : With Born of God

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 4:44:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Everyone requested and here it is.

From the gospel of saint brad. A very interesting fellow and extremely nice guy surprisingly. Im really glad DDO talked me into doing this interview because I got to learn a lot about his perspective. Here you guys go.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:26:51 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:26:19 PM, Mirza wrote:
I've thus far only watched a small fraction of this, but he does seem like a humble, nice person. Genuinely surprised.
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:38:38 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:26:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/1/2014 5:26:19 PM, Mirza wrote:
I've thus far only watched a small fraction of this, but he does seem like a humble, nice person. Genuinely surprised.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 7:31:29 PM
At 12/1/2014 4:44:05 PM, Mikal wrote:

From the gospel of saint brad. A very interesting fellow and extremely nice guy surprisingly. Im really glad DDO talked me into doing this interview because I got to learn a lot about his perspective. Here you guys go.

The sound quslity made the video hard to watch. But did you ever ask why BoG preaches on DDO?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:22:48 PM

People often see me as a "troll" or "insane" but I'm not crazy. Those who are deceived by our Creator's program known as the Beast think that this body known as Brad is crazy, because those who refuse to listen to the words of Prophets like me received from our Creator cannot understand the truth of what my Creator says through me and they mistakenly believe this flesh to be real.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:32:42 PM
At 12/1/2014 8:22:48 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

People often see me as a "troll" or "insane" but I'm not crazy. Those who are deceived by our Creator's program known as the Beast think that this body known as Brad is crazy, because those who refuse to listen to the words of Prophets like me received from our Creator cannot understand the truth of what my Creator says through me and they mistakenly believe this flesh to be real.

CRAP DANG IT! Wrong account again!

The DDO Blog:

Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:42:57 PM
At 12/1/2014 8:32:42 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

It doesn't help your case that you're posing a 20 year old BoG.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 8:45:05 PM
At 12/1/2014 8:42:57 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

I'm not Brad.

The DDO Blog:

Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 9:30:56 PM
At 12/1/2014 8:45:05 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/1/2014 8:42:57 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

I'm not Brad.

So then, what's your other account "Vox"? And why do you believe the exact same thing as BoG?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 6:08:24 AM
At 12/2/2014 5:07:21 AM, XLAV wrote:
We should play live mafia with Brad.

LOL that'd be interesting.
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 12:27:05 PM

"You cannot lynch me. You are all just invisible thoughts of our creator lord."
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 2:35:40 PM
At 12/2/2014 12:27:05 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:

... Laughing ... my ... arss .... off
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 2:37:40 PM

On a completely unrelated topic, are you Romanii?

The DDO Blog:

UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 4:57:59 PM
At 12/2/2014 2:37:40 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

On a completely unrelated topic, are you Romanii?

Correct. I am Romanii, Jifpop, and Zaradi.
Conservative101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 9:33:51 PM

That was interesting. Kinda makes you imagine how crazy it would be if he's right.
When in doubt, start riots and scream racism
Conservative101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 10:07:27 PM

You should do an interview with LifeMeansGodIsGood
When in doubt, start riots and scream racism
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 10:07:53 PM
At 12/3/2014 10:07:27 PM, Conservative101 wrote:

HE hates me lol
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 10:08:28 PM
At 12/3/2014 10:07:53 PM, Mikal wrote:

HE hates me lol

He hates almost everyone.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 10:08:57 PM
At 12/3/2014 10:08:28 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

HE hates me lol

that is sadly true

BOG is much more civil
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 11:23:44 PM
At 12/3/2014 10:08:57 PM, Mikal wrote:

HE hates me lol

that is sadly true

BOG is much more civil

Hi my friend. I just now listened to this video you posted. The quality is low because I have a very slow, cheap laptop and the WiFi that I connect to isn't that great either. It shouldn't matter because the content is what's important. However, the great quality of videos that most people are accustomed to now causes some of them to be distracted. When my son watched my videos that I made last March, he told me I should have a video where I'm actually preaching the gospel to someone. He thought they were quite boring to watch. So this video should be more interesting to him. For one thing, his son's voice was being heard while I was speaking. LOL !!!!

It's interesting how people hate each other in forums like this when they have never met each other in person. I'm sure they are all pretty nice people but when they hide behind a profile without being seen in a video, they can put on their nasty side and cut loose. I know this is all planned by our Creator but I'm totally amazed every minute of the day on how He could put all this together to confuse His people with during this first age.

I would like to get into sharing about the future age and the destruction of this one. I think a lot of people today are concerned about the end of this age so by hearing the true story on how it will happen, they may be less frightened about it. Once they hear how we'll be experiencing life in the next age, the destruction that's coming won't be that important to them.

I was somewhat distracted by my grandson sitting next to me during this video so my responses weren't as articulate as they can be when I'm actually preaching the gospel to a new believer. Once I'm totally focused on preaching for our Creator, unlike what you see in this video, you will see the difference. Especially when I'm asked questions about my prior life before sainthood. I have to operate with memory when I answer those types of questions but when I'm preaching the gospel, all I have to do is speak the words that are given to me at a very rapid pace without using any memory. It's almost as if I go into a type of trance when I'm speaking for Him.

You are the one God is using for this purpose.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 11:54:29 PM
At 12/3/2014 11:23:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:

HE hates me lol

that is sadly true

BOG is much more civil

Hi my friend. I just now listened to this video you posted. The quality is low because I have a very slow, cheap laptop and the WiFi that I connect to isn't that great either. It shouldn't matter because the content is what's important. However, the great quality of videos that most people are accustomed to now causes some of them to be distracted. When my son watched my videos that I made last March, he told me I should have a video where I'm actually preaching the gospel to someone. He thought they were quite boring to watch. So this video should be more interesting to him. For one thing, his son's voice was being heard while I was speaking. LOL !!!!

It's interesting how people hate each other in forums like this when they have never met each other in person. I'm sure they are all pretty nice people but when they hide behind a profile without being seen in a video, they can put on their nasty side and cut loose. I know this is all planned by our Creator but I'm totally amazed every minute of the day on how He could put all this together to confuse His people with during this first age.

I would like to get into sharing about the future age and the destruction of this one. I think a lot of people today are concerned about the end of this age so by hearing the true story on how it will happen, they may be less frightened about it. Once they hear how we'll be experiencing life in the next age, the destruction that's coming won't be that important to them.

I was somewhat distracted by my grandson sitting next to me during this video so my responses weren't as articulate as they can be when I'm actually preaching the gospel to a new believer. Once I'm totally focused on preaching for our Creator, unlike what you see in this video, you will see the difference. Especially when I'm asked questions about my prior life before sainthood. I have to operate with memory when I answer those types of questions but when I'm preaching the gospel, all I have to do is speak the words that are given to me at a very rapid pace without using any memory. It's almost as if I go into a type of trance when I'm speaking for Him.

First, this is the first time I've seen you come out of the religion section for a while...

Second, how old is your son? He could join the site and share his opinions too as little bornofgod :P
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 12:01:00 AM
At 12/3/2014 11:54:29 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

HE hates me lol

that is sadly true

BOG is much more civil

First, this is the first time I've seen you come out of the religion section for a while...

Second, how old is your son? He could join the site and share his opinions too as little bornofgod :P

I didn't put this OP together. It was Mikal's work, the one who interviewed me.

My part in this video was recorded from the home of my youngest son who is 29 years old. I have two other sons who are 39 and 31. It was my grandson's voice you heard in the video who was sitting next to me for most of the interview.

My son may join it later on if God planned for him to do so. I don't believe it will be important that he does other than telling the members in here about my death and how it happened.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 8:35:56 AM
At 12/4/2014 12:01:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:

HE hates me lol

that is sadly true

BOG is much more civil

My part in this video was recorded from the home of my youngest son who is 29 years old. I have two other sons who are 39 and 31. It was my grandson's voice you heard in the video who was sitting next to me for most of the interview.

My son may join it later on if God planned for him to do so. I don't believe it will be important that he does other than telling the members in here about my death and how it happened.

AT some point shortly we need to get another one set up
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2014 4:41:04 PM
At 12/4/2014 8:35:56 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/4/2014 12:01:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:

HE hates me lol

that is sadly true

BOG is much more civil

AT some point shortly we need to get another one set up

For sure we will. If you set up a time, I can find a Wifi location to go online with you. Have a great day my friend.
Arcanas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 2:55:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

So his religion has been disproved because he didn't get assassinated? Or did he come up with some excuse for why it didn't happen? (I saw the new interview announcement and decided to watch this one)
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:07:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 2:55:29 PM, Arcanas wrote:

So his religion has been disproved because he didn't get assassinated? Or did he come up with some excuse for why it didn't happen? (I saw the new interview announcement and decided to watch this one)

http://www.debate.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...