Endark/Esocial Presidential Ticket

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 4:52:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Greetings, subservient DDOians!

On this day, I, EndarkenedRationalist, along with my one true love, EsocialBookworm, declare our intention to run for the presidency and vice-presidency of DDO (respectively). Together, we are confident that we can lead this illustrious debating site into an era of darkness and decay unlike any ever experienced!

To achieve this noble end for our good friends at DDO, we propose the following platform.

1) Banning Love

All love except for the love I bear Annie and the love she bears me is illusory. It is the cocaine that sucks away at your life while tickling your dopamine sensors so that you don't notice. If relationships are a glass window, love is a sledgehammer. But fear not! Annie and I shall protect you from this monster of monsters. We shall drive it from the realm of DDO! Without love draining you, you shall feel intellectually stimulated. The quality of debates will increase, thereby promoting DEBATEdotorg as a debating site (and crushing all others beyond a shadow of a doubt).

2) Religion shall be nuked.

Not just the religion forum - all religion. This includes atheism and secular humanism. Instead, all members shall recognise BornofGod as the one true King; the one rightful Lord and Master. Any defiance of BornofGod's wishes shall result in being burned at the stake.

3) Limiting Gay Abortions

Gay men shall not be allowed to have abortions.

3b) Limiting Discussion of Gay Abortions

DDO is supersaturated with debates and forums about gay marriage and abortion. Therefore, anyone wishing to discuss these issues must first win 5 debates.

4) Restoring DDO's Intellectual Supremacy

Banning love is but one step. Others include: auto-banning all members below the age of 14, exterminating all members with an IQ below 100, and removing the moderation policies that prevent us from chasing away users who would otherwise pollute our intellectual gene pool.

5) Inclusive Opinions

In order to better understand one another, each member in the community of DDO shall be required to make 10 polls a day, starting the day after our inauguration.

6) License to Fire

Any member who believes in banning assault weapons shall be prohibited from posting on the forums.

7) Destroying Tyranny

Airmax shall be stripped of his moderation powers. They shall instead be redistributed according to a lottery system. This will ensure fairness in finding a new moderator. The President shall reserve the power to strip the Moderator of his or her abilities as he or she sees fit.

8) Unity

In order to present a unified front, the Vice President and the President shall handpick advisors and cabinet officials. These members shall all be granted moderator status.

We shall update this platform as needed.

In the meantime, dear DDOians, we thank you in advance for your votes. Realise that Annie and I have long memories. We shall recall who votes against and for us. Those who support us shall be rewarded. Those who oppose us shall encounter Annie on a dark night.

<3

Endark and Esocial
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 4:55:53 PM
At 12/1/2014 4:52:46 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

You fascist, human rights-hating bigot! Down with you! We insist on your rights to abortion!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 4:56:48 PM

Not just the religion forum - all religion. This includes atheism and secular humanism. Instead, all members shall recognise BornofGod as the one true King; the one rightful Lord and Master. Any defiance of BornofGod's wishes shall result in being burned at the stake.
This would put an end to my Ambassador post. I take it negatively on a personal level.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 4:59:06 PM
At 12/1/2014 4:55:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:

You fascist, human rights-hating bigot! Down with you! We insist on your rights to abortion!

I am the paragon of democracy and free will. I haven't the faintest notion what you're referring to. Despotic indeed.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 4:59:29 PM
At 12/1/2014 4:56:48 PM, Mirza wrote:

This would put an end to my Ambassador post. I take it negatively on a personal level.

Perhaps BornofGod shall make you his Ambassador.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:00:28 PM
At 12/1/2014 4:56:48 PM, Mirza wrote:

You will be made a moderator, and anyone who crosses you, besides the two of us of course, can and will be banned.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:01:38 PM
Should you not be happy with more gay men having babies in the world bsh?
Are you not pro life?
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:03:15 PM
At 12/1/2014 4:59:06 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

I am the paragon of democracy and free will. I haven't the faintest notion what you're referring to. Despotic indeed.

*bows down before you*
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:03:46 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:01:38 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Are you not pro life?

That's totally irrelevant.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:04:30 PM

On this day, I, EndarkenedRationalist, along with my one true love, EsocialBookworm, declare our intention to run for the presidency and vice-presidency of DDO (respectively). Together, we are confident that we can lead this illustrious debating site into an era of darkness and decay unlike any ever experienced!

To achieve this noble end for our good friends at DDO, we propose the following platform.

1) Banning Love

Does love of a movie count?

Not just the religion forum - all religion.

I can get behind this

I would be concerned if they somehow COULD have abortions.....

DDO is supersaturated with debates and forums about gay marriage and abortion. Therefore, anyone wishing to discuss these issues must first win 5 debates.

Make it 60

Banning love is but one step. Others include: auto-banning all members below the age of 14, exterminating all members with an IQ below 100, and removing the moderation policies that prevent us from chasing away users who would otherwise pollute our intellectual gene pool.

I like what im seeing

5) Inclusive Opinions

In order to better understand one another, each member in the community of DDO shall be required to make 10 polls a day, starting the day after our inauguration.

We need more Frozen-related polls anyways

6) License to Fire

Any member who believes in banning assault weapons shall be prohibited from posting on the forums.

ruh-roh

7) Destroying Tyranny

Airmax shall be stripped of his moderation powers. They shall instead be redistributed according to a lottery system. This will ensure fairness in finding a new moderator. The President shall reserve the power to strip the Moderator of his or her abilities as he or she sees fit.

I didnt read all of this but Im a fan of stripping

8) Unity

In order to present a unified front, the Vice President and the President shall handpick advisors and cabinet officials. These members shall all be granted moderator status.

In the meantime, dear DDOians, we thank you in advance for your votes. Realise that Annie and I have long memories. We shall recall who votes against and for us. Those who support us shall be rewarded. Those who oppose us shall encounter Annie on a dark night.

<3

Endark and Esocial

What is your policy on the Mini/Wumbo argument?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:05:47 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:03:46 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Are you not pro life?

Dare you cross my path?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:05:59 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:00:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
You will be made a moderator, and anyone who crosses you, besides the two of us of course, can and will be banned.
I find that appealing. You might receive my support. Naturally, that depends on how much the other candidates are willing to give me the power I very much deserve.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:06:22 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:04:30 PM, imabench wrote:

1) Banning Love

Does love of a movie count?

Indeed it does not.

Not just the religion forum - all religion.

I can get behind this

<3

I would be concerned if they somehow COULD have abortions.....

Make it 60

I like the way you think.

I like what im seeing

5) Inclusive Opinions

We need more Frozen-related polls anyways

I couldn't agree more.

6) License to Fire

ruh-roh

7) Destroying Tyranny

I didnt read all of this but Im a fan of stripping

8) Unity

<3

Endark and Esocial

My VP and I shall discuss it.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:06:26 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:05:47 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Are you not pro life?

Dare you cross my path?

*crosses path*
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:07:29 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:06:26 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Are you not pro life?

Dare you cross my path?

*crosses path*

Dare you cross my path?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:08:04 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:07:29 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Are you not pro life?

Dare you cross my path?

*crosses path*

Dare you cross my path?

*crosses your path*
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:08:09 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:00:12 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 12/1/2014 4:57:12 PM, YYW wrote:
Meh...

Lukewarm acceptance is an excellent place to start. But let's see some enthusiasm!

Meh is more like casual indifference...
Tsar of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:08:37 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:03:15 PM, bsh1 wrote:

*bows down before you*

http://i.imgur.com...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:09:04 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:08:04 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Are you not pro life?

Dare you cross my path?

*crosses path*

Dare you cross my path?

*crosses your path*

*raises eyebrow*
You are threading on thin ice my friend... thin ice...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:09:31 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:08:09 PM, YYW wrote:
Meh...

Lukewarm acceptance is an excellent place to start. But let's see some enthusiasm!

If I hold a coin toward you, I see heads and you see tails.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:10:22 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:08:37 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

*bows down before you*

Rofl...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:10:42 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:09:04 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 12/1/2014 5:08:04 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Are you not pro life?

Dare you cross my path?

*crosses path*

Dare you cross my path?

*crosses your path*

*raises eyebrow*
You are threading on thin ice my friend... thin ice...

*treading
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:13:19 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:04:30 PM, imabench wrote:

We both agree with this:
"There is not a science designated just to the study of big things, and if there is it certainly isnt called or known as wumbology,"-Imabench.
Source: http://www.debate.org...

Though our opinion can be changed, depending on what arguments you have and how convincing they are. ;-)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:14:19 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:10:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
*bows*
good.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:14:36 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:08:37 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

*bows down before you*

You're so sexy hun.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:21:12 PM

1) Banning Love

All love except for the love I bear Annie and the love she bears me is illusory. It is the cocaine that sucks away at your life while tickling your dopamine sensors so that you don't notice. If relationships are a glass window, love is a sledgehammer. But fear not! Annie and I shall protect you from this monster of monsters. We shall drive it from the realm of DDO! Without love draining you, you shall feel intellectually stimulated. The quality of debates will increase, thereby promoting DEBATEdotorg as a debating site (and crushing all others beyond a shadow of a doubt).

5) Inclusive Opinions

6) License to Fire

7) Destroying Tyranny

8) Unity

<3

Endark and Esocial

YES RAISE HELL!! Its what ALL OF US WANT!
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:26:06 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:09:31 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 12/1/2014 5:08:09 PM, YYW wrote:
Meh...

If I hold a coin toward you, I see heads and you see tails.

Such metaphor.
Tsar of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 5:28:52 PM
At 12/1/2014 5:21:12 PM, carriead20 wrote:

1) Banning Love

5) Inclusive Opinions

6) License to Fire

7) Destroying Tyranny

8) Unity

<3

Endark and Esocial

YES RAISE HELL!! Its what ALL OF US WANT!

Your support is appreciated.