Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Please Stop

ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 3:36:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yeah, stop impersonating me
http://vote.pollcode.com...

Oh, and fix the site. There's obviously someone launching phising attacks from the DDO database.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 3:39:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm absolutely fed up that I tried to leave this site, and people here keep harassing me when I've been long gone. Imabench or whomever is doing this, stop! Thankfully I have friends who alert me when this bullsh!t happens.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 4:14:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 3:39:48 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
I'm absolutely fed up that I tried to leave this site, and people here keep harassing me when I've been long gone. Imabench or whomever is doing this, stop! Thankfully I have friends who alert me when this bullsh!t happens.

That was me. Didn't realize that I was making you look bad. Sorry.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 4:42:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 4:14:52 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/2/2014 3:39:48 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
I'm absolutely fed up that I tried to leave this site, and people here keep harassing me when I've been long gone. Imabench or whomever is doing this, stop! Thankfully I have friends who alert me when this bullsh!t happens.

That was me. Didn't realize that I was making you look bad. Sorry.

You shouldnt make chosenwolff look so blatantly stupid bubba, he already does that on his own.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 4:49:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 4:42:11 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2014 4:14:52 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/2/2014 3:39:48 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
I'm absolutely fed up that I tried to leave this site, and people here keep harassing me when I've been long gone. Imabench or whomever is doing this, stop! Thankfully I have friends who alert me when this bullsh!t happens.

That was me. Didn't realize that I was making you look bad. Sorry.

You shouldnt make chosenwolff look so blatantly stupid bubba, he already does that on his own.

Bubba?
Anyways, I was just aiming for a realistic depiction of each character, and I felt that my portrayal of you was especially good.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 4:55:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 4:49:42 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/2/2014 4:42:11 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2014 4:14:52 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/2/2014 3:39:48 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
I'm absolutely fed up that I tried to leave this site, and people here keep harassing me when I've been long gone. Imabench or whomever is doing this, stop! Thankfully I have friends who alert me when this bullsh!t happens.

That was me. Didn't realize that I was making you look bad. Sorry.

You shouldnt make chosenwolff look so blatantly stupid bubba, he already does that on his own.

Bubba?

Your prior identity, after you were embarrassingly run off the site the first time, then came back under a rip-off of someone else who was run off the site, before being run off a second time, then coming back as bubbatheclown, before being run off a third time.

Anyways, I was just aiming for a realistic depiction of each character, and I felt that my portrayal of you was especially good.

Well thats because what you think is 'good' does not fit into the thing the rest of us live in called 'reality'
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 5:00:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 4:55:12 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2014 4:49:42 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/2/2014 4:42:11 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2014 4:14:52 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/2/2014 3:39:48 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
I'm absolutely fed up that I tried to leave this site, and people here keep harassing me when I've been long gone. Imabench or whomever is doing this, stop! Thankfully I have friends who alert me when this bullsh!t happens.

That was me. Didn't realize that I was making you look bad. Sorry.

You shouldnt make chosenwolff look so blatantly stupid bubba, he already does that on his own.

Bubba?

Your prior identity, after you were embarrassingly run off the site the first time, then came back under a rip-off of someone else who was run off the site, before being run off a second time, then coming back as bubbatheclown, before being run off a third time.

http://www.quickmeme.com...

Anyways, I was just aiming for a realistic depiction of each character, and I felt that my portrayal of you was especially good.

Well thats because what you think is 'good' does not fit into the thing the rest of us live in called 'reality'

Seemed rather realistic to me, Mr. Bench.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 5:03:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 4:55:12 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2014 4:49:42 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/2/2014 4:42:11 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2014 4:14:52 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/2/2014 3:39:48 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
I'm absolutely fed up that I tried to leave this site, and people here keep harassing me when I've been long gone. Imabench or whomever is doing this, stop! Thankfully I have friends who alert me when this bullsh!t happens.

That was me. Didn't realize that I was making you look bad. Sorry.

You shouldnt make chosenwolff look so blatantly stupid bubba, he already does that on his own.

Bubba?

Your prior identity, after you were embarrassingly run off the site the first time, then came back under a rip-off of someone else who was run off the site, before being run off a second time, then coming back as bubbatheclown, before being run off a third time.

Anyways, I was just aiming for a realistic depiction of each character, and I felt that my portrayal of you was especially good.

Well thats because what you think is 'good' does not fit into the thing the rest of us live in called 'reality'

Also, as for the thing about wall posts, I was simply asking you to bring back DDO History.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 5:06:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 5:00:32 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/2/2014 4:55:12 PM, imabench wrote:

Your prior identity, after you were embarrassingly run off the site the first time, then came back under a rip-off of someone else who was run off the site, before being run off a second time, then coming back as bubbatheclown, before being run off a third time.

http://www.quickmeme.com...

Denying reality only proves my point about how disconnected you are from it :)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 5:06:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 3:36:34 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
Yeah, stop impersonating me
http://vote.pollcode.com...

Oh, and fix the site. There's obviously someone launching phising attacks from the DDO database.

Upon seeing this and the following confession, along with the racist spammers currently plaguing the front page, I've reached my limit with humans for the night.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 5:07:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 5:06:45 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2014 5:00:32 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/2/2014 4:55:12 PM, imabench wrote:

Your prior identity, after you were embarrassingly run off the site the first time, then came back under a rip-off of someone else who was run off the site, before being run off a second time, then coming back as bubbatheclown, before being run off a third time.

http://www.quickmeme.com...

Denying reality only proves my point about how disconnected you are from it :)
Present your evidence, in place of making assumptions.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 5:25:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 5:07:42 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/2/2014 5:06:45 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2014 5:00:32 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/2/2014 4:55:12 PM, imabench wrote:

Your prior identity, after you were embarrassingly run off the site the first time, then came back under a rip-off of someone else who was run off the site, before being run off a second time, then coming back as bubbatheclown, before being run off a third time.

http://www.quickmeme.com...

Denying reality only proves my point about how disconnected you are from it :)
Present your evidence, in place of making assumptions.

Oh, it's not an assumption. He's definitely Bubba. I don't understand why he tries to deny it and hide behind alternate usernames when he continues Bubba's stories with the exact same writing style and otherwise acts like Bubba in every single way.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 5:28:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
That's a ton of votes. Anyways...

You've forgotten Daytona.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 5:50:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 5:28:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:
That's a ton of votes. Anyways...

You've forgotten Daytona.

Daytona has pledged his support to the Mikal/Ima campaign, he's not running
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 6:03:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 5:50:55 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2014 5:28:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:
That's a ton of votes. Anyways...

You've forgotten Daytona.

Daytona has pledged his support to the Mikal/Ima campaign, he's not running

When was this?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 7:09:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I don't know whether to feel honored or disgusted that I was actually impersonated, but I didn't do anything. In fact, I totally forgot about this poll until a few minutes ago. >.>

Besides, I'm not the type of person to hack and impersonate. Maybe to troll lightly, but not to such a degree as this. I (accidentally) broke a PM once (ask Annie), but that's it.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 7:50:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 7:09:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
I don't know whether to feel honored or disgusted that I was actually impersonated, but I didn't do anything. In fact, I totally forgot about this poll until a few minutes ago. >.>

Besides, I'm not the type of person to hack and impersonate. Maybe to troll lightly, but not to such a degree as this. I (accidentally) broke a PM once (ask Annie), but that's it.

I impersonated you for about one sentence, but somebody else (probably RM) did the rest of it.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 8:38:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 6:03:34 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/2/2014 5:50:55 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2014 5:28:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:
That's a ton of votes. Anyways...

You've forgotten Daytona.

Daytona has pledged his support to the Mikal/Ima campaign, he's not running

When was this?

HE sent me a pm asking me to help out and stuff
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 9:16:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 4:42:11 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2014 4:14:52 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/2/2014 3:39:48 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
I'm absolutely fed up that I tried to leave this site, and people here keep harassing me when I've been long gone. Imabench or whomever is doing this, stop! Thankfully I have friends who alert me when this bullsh!t happens.

That was me. Didn't realize that I was making you look bad. Sorry.

You shouldnt make chosenwolff look so blatantly stupid bubba, he already does that on his own.

^ That's what a president should say :P
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 10:00:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/2/2014 5:06:58 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/2/2014 3:36:34 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
Yeah, stop impersonating me
http://vote.pollcode.com...

Oh, and fix the site. There's obviously someone launching phising attacks from the DDO database.

Upon seeing this and the following confession, along with the racist spammers currently plaguing the front page, I've reached my limit with humans for the night.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
SebUK
Posts: 850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 6:51:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/2/2014 3:36:34 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
Yeah, stop impersonating me
http://vote.pollcode.com...

Oh, and fix the site. There's obviously someone launching phising attacks from the DDO database.

It will take a while until people will forget about you .
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
SebUK
Posts: 850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 6:51:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2014 6:51:26 AM, SebUK wrote:
At 12/2/2014 3:36:34 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
Yeah, stop impersonating me
http://vote.pollcode.com...

Oh, and fix the site. There's obviously someone launching phising attacks from the DDO database.

It will take a while until people will forget about you .

on here
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica