Jump to topic:

DDO FANFIC: Survivor Book 1 episode 10

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 10:33:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Please do not post until I finish posting.

Episode 00:http://www.debate.org...
Episode 01:http://www.debate.org...
(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)
Episode 02:http://www.debate.org...
(WAR?)
Episode 03:http://www.debate.org...
(BROKEN)
Episode 04:http://www.debate.org...
(FEAR IS THE GREATEST WEAPON)
Episode 05:http://www.debate.org...
(BOND)
Episode 06:http://www.debate.org...
(TIME)
Episode 07:http://www.debate.org...
(THE SENSIBLES.)
Episode 08:http://www.debate.org...
(UNITED AS ONE.)
Episode 09: http://www.debate.org...
(A LITTLE MADNESS IN THE MIX.)

YAY! Ten episodes of pure joy, fun and the world getting wiped out by a bomb! So, how do we celebrate ten episodes?

Extra sized episode! YAAAAAY! No? Well too bad, I like writing extra sized!

And now, the episode!

EPISODE 10: THERE ARE ALWAYS CASUALTIES.

=====================================================================
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 10:35:18 PM
Group 1:
POV: Thett

The room was dark, only a small bit of light came through the walls. The floor was cement with stains of blood, food, and other things. The beds were just haystacks.

What? Where am I? Who am I? Oh yeah"

I am Thett.

"Is anyone else in here?"

"Yeah..."

"Uh-huh..."

"I think my hand is broken..."

Including myself, there are four people here

"Okay, who is here?"

"It"s me, VelCrow."

"I am Adam"

"Ow, I am Rev, OW!"

Suddenly, a brand new guard came. "Prepare to fight."

He threw pieces of armor and weapons on the ground. Among the weapons included were a sword, an axe, a flail and a mace,

Thett equipped herself with a helmet, a shoulder guard and a sword. Vel tool the flail and a shield. Adam grabbed the axe and chest armor. Rev grabbed the mace and a gauntlet for his broken hand.

"Wait, we aren"t actually going to fight, right?" Adam asked. "I know we already did combat a couple weeks ago (Check Episode 02! -DK) but then we were under the influence of personality-altering machines, but do we real-"

"Shut up. This is a matter of survival, and if we have to kill to live then I will not hesitate. That is why you will all listen to me. For all intents and purposes right now, I am your leader and you will obey!" Thett boomed.

"Ow." Rev cried.

"Oh, by the way Rev. You, are the weakest link here, you are injured, complaining and just plain annoying. So shut up, or I"ll make you shut up." Thett hissed.

Rev looked sad, he put his head done and walked over to the corner. Suddenly, there were footsteps. Guards where coming. Ten of them.

"Are you ready for battle?" One guard asked.

"Bring it on!"

"Fine... if I have to."

"Okay..."

"Ow..."

The gladiators walked out, surrounded by guards. The arena was a pale orange, with yellow and white markings. It was a huge arena, even the gladiatorial arenas of the Romans could compare to it"s size. However, the look of the arena was the same as that of the Romans, just bigger, so much bigger. The arena was divided into several sections. Most sections which made up the majority of the arena were crammed and dirty, that is where the regular people sat. There were two sections, each at opposite ends painted white, where the politicians sat. There were two other sections for the military, painted green, divided by the smallest yet fanciest section painted purple where the emperor sat along with his consort and his personal bodyguard.

Hmmmm... This arena is truly fit for someone of my skill.

The emperor stood up, his robes were a gold color, with purple markings, his face was thin, but not unhealthy. He had short brown hair and he was very tall. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BEFORE WE BEGIN TODAY'S GAMES, PLEASE STAND UP AND GIVE A STANDING OVATION FOR GENERAL JACK AND THE 9TH ARMY! THEY HAVE CAPTURED NEW GUESTS FOR THE GAMES!"

The man in the left green section stood up to the sound of clapping. While the emperor is tall, this man dwarfed him. He was huge. He had long, dirty, curly black hair and huge uneven beard. He was wearing gold armor with blue and green stripes on the armor on his shoulder. He also had a gold spear that was almost as big as him.

Wow. Now that is a man.

"AND NOW STAND FOR CAPTAIN AJAB FOR CAPTURING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THIS VERY MORNING!"

The man in the right green section stood up, but he is not a man at all. No, he is a teenager. He too was tall. His ethnicity appeared to be middle eastern. He also had armor, but his was a dull silver, unlike the man known as "General Jack" who had a shining gold armor. The teens hair was also black, but very clean and tidy with no beard. He also carried a large spear.

Oh. I believe that I am one of those "Illegal Immigrants."

"AND NOW, I, EMPEROR RATIONAL MADMAN DECLARES THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE TENTH ANNUAL MADMAN GAMES!"

Uh oh. Did he just say Rational Madman? Oh my god. He is RM!
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 10:37:30 PM
Group 02:
POV: Adam_Godzilla

"AS A GLADIATOR, YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE WILL BE TO SURVIVE TEN MINUTES WITH GIANT SPIDERS"

The four have been joined by other gladiators, all of them alien. They were thin and sickly, hardly survival material.

Is this really right? Fighting as a gladiator to save my own hide. But isn"t that the goal of life? To live for as long as you can. Survival of the fittest? This isn"t right. This isn"t right.

A bunch of barriers, traps, and hiding places materialized on the sand.

"YOU HAVE 60 SECONDS TO RUN, PREPARE, OR HIDE. YOU MAY USE THE WEAPONS PROVIDED TO YOU AND ANY FROM CORPSES. THE TIME BEGINS" NOW!"

Immediately, a male, pink skinned alien ran, but he was so brittle he tripped and snapped his neck on one of the traps meant for the spiders.

Woah.

"50 SECONDS!"

The other three aliens started to scream and cry. Rev hid behind a wall with Vel as his bodyguard and Thett pulled out her sword.

"40 SECONDS!"

Oh Godzilla! What in the name of Destroyed-Tokyo am I going to do?

"30 SECONDS!"

Adam slowly walked backwards towards Thett.

"What are you waiting for? Get ready to fight you fool!"

Adam held the Axe with his two hands, ready to fight.

"20 SECONDS!"

Stay calm" As Thett would say, this is a matter of survival, I have to fight! No, animals have right too! Even giant spiders! I won"t fight! I WON"T!

"10 SECONDS!"

Adam dropped his axe and fell down on his knees.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Thett screamed.

"9 SECONDS!"

Adam did not respond.

"8 SECONDS!"

Adam looked down at the sand.

"7 SECONDS!"

Adam just sat there like a statue.

"6 SECONDS!"

Thett pushed him. "WELL? GET UP!"

"5"

No"

"4"

"3"

"2"

NO! I WILL NOT DIE!

"1"

Suddenly, Adam sprung up, his axe ready.

"SPIDERS, ATTACK!"

It was as if the earth shook. There were screams, cries, and yells. The sound of flesh being torn apart and cheers overwhelmed the stadium. Adam peeked in front of the bush he and Thett were hiding behind. There were three spiders, each covered in black hair. They were huge, at least twice as big as himself in both weight, length and width. one looked at the bush where Thett and Adam were hiding, it"s black, hungry eyes gazed at the bush as if it was a freshly cooked turkey on thanksgiving.

"Greeeeeeck" The spider moaned. "Geeeeeeeck"

My god

Adam also saw the bodies of the aliens, ripped in half by the other two spiders, who were distracted with consuming their mauled prey. Blood has been spilled on the sand.

"GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK!" The Spider has found his turkey.

Suddenly, the large spider jumped above the bush, landing behind Thett and Adam. "GREECK! GREECK! GREECK!"

Adam noticed that at the end of each arm the spider had a blade. That must be how they ripped the aliens in half.

Suddenly, the two front arms of the Spider locked on to Adam, trying to stab it"s blades through his chest. But the blades snapped on Adam"s chest armor.

"It"s called chest armor. You should try it!" Adam joked.

"GREECK! GRE-"

Blood splattered everywhere. Thett"s sword had gone straight through the Spider"s head, the arms went limp and the body fell to the ground, still leaking blood like a broken tap.

"Woah""

I wonder how much time is left before the round ends.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Thett is beside me, all three aliens are dead, that means its- Oh no! REV AND VEL!

"We have to help them!" Adam protested.

"No, we will simply be put in danger." She said.

"Damn it! I"m going then!"

Adam ran like a bolt, with Thett shouting. Adam almost tripped on traps, but at this point nothing was going to stop him. Not blades, not fire. No. He may have defied his morales before, but now loyalty was all that mattered.

He was behind the spider, who was slightly smaller than the one hand Thett fought. The other two were backed into a corner, with the spider clawing at them. Rev and dropped his Mace and Vel"s flail was useless. The only thing keeping them alive was Vel"s shield.

Suddenly, the blades on the front two arms of the spider had subtracted, revealing two pink holes.

*SSSSSSS*

The holes had released a green liquid, burning through the shield. Vel dropped the shield as it was the only way to make sure that arm would not burn off.

*CHIRRRNK*

Adam had sliced his axe straight through the spider as if he was cutting open a hot dog bun. The axe was covered in the black blood of the spider.

"Y-You saved our lives!" Vel said, in shock.

"Yeah" I did!"

"How many spiders are left?" Rev questioned.

"One."

Thett came running, her sword still drenched in blood. She was angry looking, probably because of Adam running off. But, that is not the reason, directly behind her was the third spider, who was the biggest.

"Holy $#!%. He"s huge!"

The Emperor stood up. "GLADIATORS! YOU ONLY HAVE ONE MINUTE LEFT!"

The spider swatted Thett aside. He was clearly stronger than the other two. Using one of his blades he poked Adam"s chest.

*CRUNCH*

Apparently his blades are the sharpest. Oh my godzilla. It hurts. It hurts so bad"

Adam wobbled, the spider thrashing his claws at him. The wound was not overly serious, but there is a chance Adam may lose a lot of blood.

"GREEEEEEEEEEEECK!"

The spider had slashed Adam"s chest armor to bits of metal. Maybe I need to go on the offensive and try to kill him.

Rev and Vel charged the spider, but he knocked them into a bush. Adam lifted his axe, but just like Rev, Vel and Thett, the axe was thrown away.

This is bad! I don't want to die! NOT LIKE THIS! NOT TODAY!

The spider lifted Adam into the air with the front two arms. He opened his massive jaws, ready to bite Adam"s head off, but when Adam was being lifted, he had grabbed a metal peice of what used to be his armor, and punctured the spider"s eye.

"GREECK! GREECK! GREECK!" The spider collapsed, dropping Adam. He picked up his Axe and chopped the spider"s head off.

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO REST, SELECT NEW WEAPONS AND ARMOR AND TO STRATEGIZE FOR THE NEXT ROUND, WHICH WILL BE YOU FOUR, FIGHTING TO THE DEATH! ONLY ONE MAY LIVE!"

The gates opened, allowing two floating tables to pass. The table had new weapons, and fresh armor.

Kill? No. Even if it means I will die, then I will not fight.

I will not fight.

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 10:41:39 PM
Group 3:
POV: RevNge

My hand is still broken, thanks for asking! That is what I want to say, but now is not the time. No. Now is the time for survival But to kill? This is my life on the line. I will kill.

Rev equipped himself with a dagger along with his mace. he also replaced his gauntlet.

The only one here I could kill without remorse is Thett, but Adam is wounded, so strategically, going after him makes the most sense.

It was as if five minutes of relaxation is five seconds, soon enough the Emperor stood up again, his purple robes swaying in the wind.

"YOUR FIVE MINUTES ARE OVER. YOU MAY NOW FIGHT!"

Immediately, Thett charged at Vel, swinging her broadsword at his head.

"Rev. I won"t fight you." Adam collapsed. Kill me if you mu-AUUUUUUUGGGGGGH!"

The Emperor"s finger was covered in smoke. He had blasted Adam with a blue cosmic energy. "FIGHT! FIGHT, OR I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF!"

Adam stood up, with his Axe in one hand and a brand new shield in the other, his eyes illuminated with a blue color.

Those eyes... Just like Airmax and imabench" Oh my god" The Emperor up there" He really is him! He really is Rational Madman!

Adam swung his axe at Rev, barely missing. Rev targeted the wound in Adam"s stomach, slashing the area around the gash. It did some damage, but Adam showed no weakness, always coming back up, showing no pain and no emotion. Like a zombie.

"Adam! Please! Fight it! Don"t let yourself get controlled!"

Adam"s eyes returned to his normal color. "Rev, I can feel it! Fighting it"s way out! Kill me! Please... I can"t control it!"

Adam"s eyes then turned a sparkling blue and his face went still. He charged again, this time cutting Rev"s face.

He swung his axe downwards, barely missing Rev. Adam could not listen to reason, because he has no reason. The dark powers of the Emperor have overtaken his mind.

Left. Right. Up. Down. Left. Right. Up. Down. Adam swung his axe in a pattern. Not creative, but effective. Rev was on the ropes, not able to have any offensive attacks, just defense.

Wait, he"s striking in a pattern. I could use that to my advantage!

As Adam swung his axe left, Rev smashed his Mace into Adam"s right side, causing him to buckle left, he fell on the sand and dropped his Axe.

Yes!

Adam crawled towards his Axe, but Rev used his knife to stab Adam"s left hand, pinning it in the ground.

At least I have the advantage.

Rev then hit Adam in the face with his Mace sending him rolling through the sand. He followed Adam"s beaten and bloody body.

Adam"s eyes began to flicker from blue to their usual color. "Rev... Than-Thank you... at least I... I can d-die as my-myself..."

Rev lifted his knife, ready to stab his heart. I have to do this... I have to survive... I got to...

"Adam. I am so sorry..." Rev prepared to strike.

But he dropped the knife beside Adam.

"No... S-Save yourself..."

Rev collapsed on the ground. "No. You are right. This is wrong. I can"t... I won"t!" Rev looked up at the purple section "Rational; Madman! Come and kill me!"

The Emperor frowned, then began to levitate, his hands surrounded in the same blue cosmic energy. "Very well then. You brought this upon yourselves!"

Bring it on!

Suddenly, the sand began to rumble. Something began to rise from the sand. It was a plane, just like the one the groups had traveled in earlier. Inside you could see Endark, Malacoda, 9spaceking and Darth in the pilot room. They were cut and bruised, but alive.

"Wow..."

The plane"s guns aimed at Rational Madman, sending him crashing through the stadium.

A giant speaker popped out from the top of the plane. Endark"s voice began to boom.

*LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... I AM ENDARKENED RATIONALIST, AND I AM HERE FREE YOU. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH RATIONAL MADMAN AND HIS REIGN OF TYRANNY, THEN RUN, OR FIGHT ALONGSIDE US. IF YOU SUPPORT THE MAD KING, THEN FIGHT. WE WILL NOT STOP. WE WILL NOT SURRENDER. YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL EVERY DAMN ONE OF US TO STOP US. RATIONAL MADMAN"S EMPIRE ENDS, STARTING NOW!*

The vast majority cheered, then ran out of the stadium as the guards tried to capture them.

The plane landed beside Adam and Rev. Then Endark and Malacoda stepped out. "Is everyone alright?"

Adam looked up. "Yeah, although most people are still on the run. I suppose we should still go and find them."

Wait...

"Where"s Thett and Vel?!?" Rev panicked

The four ran behind the plane, and they saw one person holding another.

"Uh oh..."

As they got closer they saw that it was Thett who was holding Vel by his clothes, she then threw his body away like a piece of garbage. Vel"s body had three large holes through the chest.

"Oh my god! VEL!" Adam shrieked.

Adam lifted Vel"s body, but it was too late. Vel"s body was lifeless, blood everywhere. His eyes were open, but void, like a black hole.

"You... YOU MONSTER!" Adam yelled. "HE WAS MY FRIEND! AND YOU SLAUGHTERED HIM LIKE A PIG!" He rushed at Thett, who easily overpowered him, but Malacoda pulled out an energy staff. "How would you like to lose the other cheek?"

Endark pulled out an energy sword and Rev readied his mace.

Thett dropped her sword beside Adam"s wounded body. "Enough. I have had enough of you people. ALL OF YOU!"

DDD, imabench, Yama and the others along with an unknown teenager stepped into the arena. Thett walked to Yama and hugged him.

"Your safe! I am leaving these pack of fools, please darling, join me!"

Yama remained cold-looking. "Leave? That is foolishness, I may believe that these "Defenders" are too soft, but leaving is terrible strategy."

Thett loosened her grip. "No... I thought you were different, but you're just one of them! She ran off.

"Let"s take his body, go to a rural area and have a funeral for him. Nice and quiet." Endark suggested.

"Okay..." Adam sobbed.

And she didn"t care. She didn"t even try to fake remorse.

Everyone got on the plane with Adam and Malacoda carrying Vel"s lifeless body, and left the abandoned and partially destroyed arena.

I don"t know what we can do next" Oh my god" Someone help us" Please"

TO BE CONTINUED!

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 10:42:21 PM
*BONUS*

POV: Ajab

While Endark freed the civilians in the arena, General Jack rescued the Emperor. They entered a secret tunnel getaway. Ajab was required to join up with The Emperor in this tunnel, along with the royal consort and the Bellatores, the personal guards of the emperor (Mishapqueen, PetersSmith, Jonbonbon.)

The tunnel was a green color, with blue arrows to show the way.

"Captain Ajab, Bellatores, my beautiful bride. I see you survived!" RationalMadman exclaimed.

To see these women controlled, they don"t have any freedom, they don"t have any proper thoughts. To be trapped like that. I understand their pain. It"s like being trapped in your own mind, a prison with no escape. Damn those nanobots.

"I also survived." An unknown female said.

Wait. I remember her, she was the one who killed that poor man her name is-

"Thett. I am so glad you could join us." RM smirked.

"Ah, Madman. How I hate those imbeciles. Thinking love and friendship is all that is needed to live, to prosper, to survive. Me killing Vel, me surviving. That was the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I want this life. I will fight for you." Thett bowed in front of Rational Madman.

"I will survive."

First Jack, now Thett? We need change. FAST!

THERE! Only took me three days, tons of studying and a trip to the ER to complete this chapter!

I hope you enjoyed this episode.

DarthKirones and DDD.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 5:26:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
My main comments are these:

I'm glad Adam ended up fighting. And he did pretty well, too!
Rev makes a cute moral center.
Endark is epic
Thett, I am very disappointed in you.
Malacoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 6:39:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have backed Thett down multiple times now, even if he is a girl in this fanfic.

Beware Thett, we have unfinished business...