Jump to topic:

DDO FANFIC: Survivor Book 1 episode 11

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 11:36:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Please do not post until I finish posting.

Episode 00:http://www.debate.org...
Episode 01:http://www.debate.org...
(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)
Episode 02:http://www.debate.org...
(WAR?)
Episode 03:http://www.debate.org...
(BROKEN)
Episode 04:http://www.debate.org...
(FEAR IS THE GREATEST WEAPON)
Episode 05:http://www.debate.org...
(BOND)
Episode 06:http://www.debate.org...
(TIME)
Episode 07:http://www.debate.org...
(THE SENSIBLES.)
Episode 08:http://www.debate.org...
(UNITED AS ONE.)
Episode 09: http://www.debate.org...
(A LITTLE MADNESS IN THE MIX.)
Episode 10:http://www.debate.org...
(THERE ARE ALWAYS CASUALTIES.)

Sign-Up Sheet:http://www.debate.org...

I have a little bit of news.

This is the beginning of a three episode trilogy that I will be calling "Filling in the Blanks." Essentially, I will be explaining a few unaddressed issues, like what happened with the Defenders in episode nine. The episodes will contain just one POV plus the usual bonus.

Anyways, let"s get this party started!

EPISODE 11: THE ALMOST PERFECT DAY.

=====================================================================
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 11:41:44 AM
POV: Esocialbookworm.

It was two pm in the afternoon. The plane was camped in a rural area, with lush forests and crops. Endark, Yama, imabench, Lannan and Krieg were out hunting, while the others stayed behind. Most played soccer and ate off a barbecue. Rev, DDD and 9spaceking hung out with their new friend, That1User, a native of Madessia. The others just hung out and enjoyed themselves on this alien planet on the other side of the Galaxy.

But not Esocialbookworm, not Malacoda and not Darth. They worked. Malacoda is Endark"s second-in-command, so he was busy with battle strategies. Darth was locked up in his lab, making weapons, programming computers and learning alien technologies. Esocial was cleaning the dishes, making burgers and hot-dogs for the barbecue and thinking of Endark. How she cared for him so very much, and how his actions of rebellion may get him killed.

"Annie. You have worked hard. Go have some fun, enjoy yourself." Malacoda suddenly blurted out.

Huh? Oh, yeah. Right, I forgot I wasn't alone.

"Okay..."

Esocial stepped out of the red and white plane. The sky was a lemonade-like color, with the blue sun shining. There were small clouds that looked as if they were painted on the sky. They were on a hill, with green grass and pink flowers. Esocial sat down and the cool, soft grass, she plucked a flower and gazed at it for what seemed like hours. She heard a ruffling noise from the trees, suddenly Endark came back, along with Yama, imabench, Lannan and Krieg, who was holding a basket full of berries.

Thank god he"s safe.

Endark smiled at her, coming up the hill to sit beside her.

"GACK!" Someone screamed. It was Airmax, clutching his heart. The others turned around, frightened by the noise. Airmax began to spit blood out, then he collapsed. The perfect day has just been ruined.

"OH MY GOD! SOMEONE GET HIM ON A MEDICAL BED!" Endark shouted, the others sprinting around Airmax.

Malacoda and Darth peeked their heads out the door. "What in Darth Maul"s name is going on?" Darth pondered.

Oh my god! A heart attack! But, he was leaking blood from his mouth?

Esocial and Marie were in charge of medical affairs, so they prepared a medical bed and readied for treatments.

Airmax lost consciousness, still losing blood.

He was put on a bed, everyone was whispering, and some where shedding a few tears. No. Not now. We can"t let Airmax die now...

Marie put on her gear. "Alright. We know the drill. Let"s stop this heart attack."

Heart Surgery. What a day.

FOUR HOURS LATER.

The surgery was fast, easy and simple. Using the advanced tech of the ship with upgrades by Darth, Marie and Esocialbookworm were able to stop the internal bleeding.

Everyone kept themselves busy by silently playing cards, or reading. Endark and Malacoda waited in the front room, silently discussing the implications of Airmax"s incident.

Esocial walked in. She and Marie had been taking turns monitoring Airmax"s condition. he was stable, but still vulnerable.

"How is he?" Endark quizzed.

"Sigh... Stabilized. We stopped the internal bleeding and his heart appears to be fine, but we have no idea what is was." Esocial choked. She gave Endark a bug hug. "Oh god... Ennie... I don"t know if he will make it. But how? Is it some kind of weird genetic heart condi-"

"I think I have a pretty damn good idea of what caused his heart failure." Darth interrupted. "Cardaic Sarcomas. I believe he had several tumors in his heart. In other words, he has heart cancer."

Is there a such thing?

"I saw what you pulled out of his heart. That dark blue material. The nanobots that controlled his mind, they... Well, he "overdosed" on it. There was too much in his system, so they couldn"t properly shut down. And that cosmic energy that powered them? In small, concentrated amounts, it is fine. Like what happened with imabench and Adam. But this? He must have been on this for months. The radiation was in his bloodstream, it reached his heart. They clumped up instead of disintegrating."

I can"t believe a boy who is addicted to his own hoodie was able to figure that out.

"So we should have another surgery, remove the tumor and that material." Esocial suggested.

"Not that simple. I took a blood sample, and his blood is very toxic and very radioactive. If we remove the tumor and the material, that should buy him some time, perhaps enough time to get his blood clean. But, the odds are not very good." Darth explained.

No... Oh no...

Esocial buried her head in Endark"s arms, crying very hard.

"That"s not the only problem. The nanobots entered his brain. If we factor that in, then it would be a miracle if he lasts a month. I"m sorry. I will do all that I can to cure him, but this could be it. He may never even wake up."

Darth returned to his lab.

"What...*sniff* what are we going to do?" Esocial cried.

Endark and Esocial sat down while Malacoda remained standing, taking the news in.

"Shhh... We wont let him die... I won"t let him die. No. Airmax will NOT die!"

They remained on the purple couch for very long, not saying a word. It was as if the ship was a paused youtube video. No sound. Nothing.

"Annie... I just spoke with Darth... He told me about... about Airmax..." Marie said, still in her surgical clothing. "Can you take a shift?"

"Um... Yea. Sure."

Esocial got up, her back aching from sitting for too long. She went into the white medical bay, where Airmax layed on the biggest bed, connected to many machines. It wa sad to see him there, eyes closed, tubes filing his body. But somehow, it was also peaceful. Esocial felt better seeing him like this, it was as if he did not mind that he was going to die.

Max...

The top left screen lit up like fireworks on the Fourth of July. That screen was meant to show brain activity. He was thinking, or perhaps trying to say something.

"Oh my god! Max! C-Can you hear me?"

The screen went dark for a few seconds, then three red dots showed up on the screen, followed by one yellow dot and seven green dots.

"YOU CAN! Max, fight it. You can"t die on us now!"

There was one problem. No one had any idea of what he was thinking. Maybe he could hear her, but maybe his intelligence has lowered, maybe he doesn't remember who he is. Maybe he doesn"t remember Debate.org"

"Guys! Come quick! Airmax is showing increased brain activity!"

Endark, Marie and Malacoda rushed in. "LOOK AT THE TOP LEFT SCREEN!"

They looked up, there were hundreds of multi-colored dots.

"Wow." Endark exclaimed.

"So there is hope. There is hope for Airmax. There is still hope." Marie shuddered. "I can"t believe that one of our friends may die... But. There is hope..."

Hope.

Hope for Survival.

TO BE CONTINUED!

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 11:42:44 AM
*BONUS*

It was two weeks since Endark started the rebellion. No luck in finding him. No luck in convincing the people that Endark was the enemy. No luck.

Police searched everywhere, day and night. Innocent people were forced from their homes under charges of "Aiding Rebels." The people of Madessia have had enough. Enough of the tyranny, enough of the empire, enough of the Madness.

Ajab himself is a rebel, but the Emperor does not know it. Ajab is free of the serum, no control. He is human, not a machine, not a cyborg and not a shell that can be ordered around. No. Ajab is free.

Thett and Jack are also free, but they use their freedom for personal gain. They murder, they rob and they loot. They terrorize those who they deem "unworthy" of Survival. They only have one rule. Survival of the Fittest.

The Emperor spent his days in his office, planning, and drinking. His body and his health was beginning to fail. Not because of the Alcoholism, but because of the power he has. He is powered via Cosmic Energy, which has turned his blood to red goop.

But even if he dies, he lives. His consciousness will be placed in the body of a clone of his. He may not be stopped, but this is when he is at his weakest.The time for Rebellion and Freedom is now.

It is all a matter of time.

Part two of "Filling in the Blanks" will be released soon!

Thanks for reading!

DDD and DarthKirones
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 5:30:07 PM
Esocial is kinda useless in this story. I don't think she's done anything but cry and call me Ennie.

That bonus POV was an excellent summary. Well done! :-)
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 5:41:53 PM
At 12/15/2014 5:30:07 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Esocial is kinda useless in this story. I don't think she's done anything but cry and call me Ennie.
Ikr! Where's the kicka$$ Annie?! XD
Jk Jk.
I'm sure the personality would lead to dramatic significance.

agreed
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Malacoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 6:46:33 PM

I continue to astound myself. It is an honor to be your second in command Endark.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 6:47:16 PM
At 12/15/2014 6:46:33 PM, Malacoda wrote:

I continue to astound myself. It is an honor to be your second in command Endark.

It's an honor having you as my wingman, buddy. <3
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 11:20:23 PM
At 12/5/2014 11:42:44 AM, DarthKirones wrote:
*BONUS*

It was two weeks since Endark started the rebellion. No luck in finding him. No luck in convincing the people that Endark was the enemy. No luck.

Police searched everywhere, day and night. Innocent people were forced from their homes under charges of "Aiding Rebels." The people of Madessia have had enough. Enough of the tyranny, enough of the empire, enough of the Madness.

Ajab himself is a rebel, but the Emperor does not know it. Ajab is free of the serum, no control. He is human, not a machine, not a cyborg and not a shell that can be ordered around. No. Ajab is free.

Thett and Jack are also free, but they use their freedom for personal gain. They murder, they rob and they loot. They terrorize those who they deem "unworthy" of Survival. They only have one rule. Survival of the Fittest.

The Emperor spent his days in his office, planning, and drinking. His body and his health was beginning to fail. Not because of the Alcoholism, but because of the power he has. He is powered via Cosmic Energy, which has turned his blood to red goop.

But even if he dies, he lives. His consciousness will be placed in the body of a clone of his. He may not be stopped, but this is when he is at his weakest.The time for Rebellion and Freedom is now.

It is all a matter of time.

Part two of "Filling in the Blanks" will be released soon!

Thanks for reading!

DDD and DarthKirones

I can't believe I am just now getting here. <3
Screw you for making me RM's sidekick though. -_- Like I would ever call him master. lol

But yeah awesome <3