Jump to topic:

Announcement(s)

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 7:36:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
First of all, I have decided that I will (try to) stop making troll threads and troll debates, as:
1. I seem to be the only person who enjoys them.
2. They have the potential for enraging members and starting flame wars, which is counterproductive to everything this Site stands for.
3. They are a waste of space.
4. I suspect that they harm my reputation here on DDO (though it's probably too late for that now).

Now, I'll still troll every now and then. But I won't make a new thread/poll/debate primarily for the purpose of trolling (though I might unfortunately "relapse" from time to time).
That also includes making new accounts for the purpose of trolling, as I did with HC-Nebami and LogicalLunatic (there, I admitted it; happy now?). This means that I will NOT in fact create an account called "Rebornofgod" next February (though it would've been epic), or any similar troll account. Nor will I make an account called "Adam3".

...Which leads me to my second announcement. I will (try to) stick to this account for as long as I am still on DDO, (even when harassed by certain Florida college students). Frankly, as I seem to act the same way regardless of some new account, there's little point in doing so anyway.

Then, there's my third announcement.
I will be running for President of Debate.org. Not in this election, but in the next one. That is, the election that will take place in about 6 months from now. This is, of course, dependent on the conditions that I'm still on DDO in six months and also that I remember what I posted here today, in December of 2014.
Until then, I will try to make myself a better user, a helpful and more trustworthy user, one who is worthy of being your president. I am nowhere near this kind of person right now. And of course, I will also spend this time coming up with a good platform, a good set of promises that I hopefully will be able to keep, so that I will actually have helpful stuff to do for DDO whenever I become President.

Fourth, please follow the link to the video:
http://m.youtube.com...

That will be all. Thank you.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 7:59:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/5/2014 7:36:25 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
First of all, I have decided that I will (try to) stop making troll threads and troll debates, as:
2. They have the potential for enraging members and starting flame wars, which is counterproductive to everything this Site stands for.
4. I suspect that they harm my reputation here on DDO (though it's probably too late for that now).

Now, I'll still troll every now and then. But I won't make a new thread/poll/debate primarily for the purpose of trolling (though I might unfortunately "relapse" from time to time).
That also includes making new accounts for the purpose of trolling, as I did with HC-Nebami and LogicalLunatic (there, I admitted it; happy now?). This means that I will NOT in fact create an account called "Rebornofgod" next February (though it would've been epic), or any similar troll account. Nor will I make an account called "Adam3".

...Which leads me to my second announcement. I will (try to) stick to this account for as long as I am still on DDO, (even when harassed by certain Florida college students). Frankly, as I seem to act the same way regardless of some new account, there's little point in doing so anyway.

I will be running for President of Debate.org. Not in this election, but in the next one. That is, the election that will take place in about 6 months from now. This is, of course, dependent on the conditions that I'm still on DDO in six months and also that I remember what I posted here today, in December of 2014.
Until then, I will try to make myself a better user, a helpful and more trustworthy user, one who is worthy of being your president. I am nowhere near this kind of person right now. And of course, I will also spend this time coming up with a good platform, a good set of promises that I hopefully will be able to keep, so that I will actually have helpful stuff to do for DDO whenever I become President.

The DDO Blog:

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 10:43:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago

I didn't suspect you of being bubbatheclown but then again I only became a really active user a few months ago so I wasn't around at the time of bubba.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 4:20:05 PM

Bump
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 4:26:04 PM
Reported for nudity
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 5:06:57 PM
At 12/18/2014 4:26:04 PM, imabench wrote:
Reported for nudity

That dang L just can't seem to control himself in public, can he?

The DDO Blog: