Jump to topic:

A Clarification

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2014 7:58:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I will make a brief note on myself and my potential role as a Secretary of Forum Affairs. Recently, I was asked by Bladerunner to have the task to improve the overall status of the forums, and I was truly honoured for having been offered that.

However, some recent attacks have been aimed against me for ridiculous reasons; some that I find pathetic. I have no desire to stand in the way of Bladerunner's candidacy for president, because he is a great member and does very well as president. If you are in doubt of my traits and qualities, you are welcome to say it here or PM him, and if many of you are dissatisfied with his decision that I be taking such a role, I will let your voices have the final say. Bladerunner's initial judgement of my membership should not be put up to question, for he is not obliged to run through thousands of my posts, analyse their context, find their reasoning, and so forth. How I presented myself during his membership has shown him that I suffice for an important role. You are welcome to disagree, and PM him about it, or comment here.

Thanks.