Jump to topic:

Daytona for Write-In Candidate 2014

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2014 11:58:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yes, I am declaring my candidacy for the esteemed position of Write-In Candidate. This position is one that holds great importance to the site. The main tenet of my platform is to raise the prestige of 'Write-In' that it becomes an official part of the ballots for all future presidential election.

Now, let me make one thing clear. I am not running for the Presidency of the site. I'm not that much of an idiot. I am running for the position I was bound to hold. The official, democratically elected, Write-In candidate
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:02:04 AM
so adorable
*pinches cheeks*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:07:48 AM
At 12/6/2014 11:58:15 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Yes, I am declaring my candidacy for the esteemed position of Write-In Candidate. This position is one that holds great importance to the site. The main tenet of my platform is to raise the prestige of 'Write-In' that it becomes an official part of the ballots for all future presidential election.

Now, let me make one thing clear. I am not running for the Presidency of the site. I'm not that much of an idiot. I am running for the position I was bound to hold. The official, democratically elected, Write-In candidate

*gives troll seal of approval*
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:18:53 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:07:48 AM, imabench wrote:

*gives troll seal of approval*

;D
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 3:55:45 AM

Daytona, we respect your drive. How bout supporting candidates that want to see your vision come to life? http://www.debate.org...