Jump to topic:

An unofficial unguarded moment.

bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:28:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
In the morning, I will go through and respond as I think I should as someone who's currently president, and who hopes to be president in the next term. But right now? Right now, I'm frustrated at what I've seen, still cleaning up the dog's mess, and getting SOMEWHAT drunk (It helps with, y'know, the smell of the various things I'm cleaning up).

So, given that there's ALL sorts of drama going on, and given that I have NOT read it all yet, DDO, here's your chance to talk to me in a relatively unguarded moment. I don't want to refresh the page any more and see things I don't have the time to read properly and respond properly to. So if there's something you want to know right now, go ahead and ask it. It better not involve time, or counting. Don't post a link, because I won't read it. Summarize and I'll respond based on that summary. You have probably...an hour? Depending on how long it takes me to wipe this GORRAM THING OFF THE FLOOR. I would normally just not post anything tonight, but there's so much going on, and I AM up, so...here it is.

Go ahead.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:34:48 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:28:49 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
In the morning, I will go through and respond as I think I should as someone who's currently president, and who hopes to be president in the next term. But right now? Right now, I'm frustrated at what I've seen, still cleaning up the dog's mess, and getting SOMEWHAT drunk (It helps with, y'know, the smell of the various things I'm cleaning up).

So, given that there's ALL sorts of drama going on, and given that I have NOT read it all yet, DDO, here's your chance to talk to me in a relatively unguarded moment. I don't want to refresh the page any more and see things I don't have the time to read properly and respond properly to. So if there's something you want to know right now, go ahead and ask it. It better not involve time, or counting. Don't post a link, because I won't read it. Summarize and I'll respond based on that summary. You have probably...an hour? Depending on how long it takes me to wipe this GORRAM THING OFF THE FLOOR. I would normally just not post anything tonight, but there's so much going on, and I AM up, so...here it is.

Go ahead.

My apology and me stating that I didn't take it [running against you] seriously. http://www.debate.org...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:36:29 AM
Would you like a hug? Even if not-
*hugs*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:37:41 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:36:29 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*hugs*

Thanks...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:37:54 AM

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:38:56 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:34:48 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Go ahead.

My apology and me stating that I didn't take it [running against you] seriously. http://www.debate.org...

Lannan... I underlined it for you
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:39:31 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:37:41 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
*hugs*

Thanks...

How do you plan on helping Mikal with the transition phase should it come to that?
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:41:23 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:39:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
*hugs*

Thanks...

How do you plan on helping Mikal with the transition phase should it come to that?

Well, first I give him the keys to the executive washroom. Then I tell him to go f*** himself. Then I get serious and tell him everything I think he needs to know, because it's more important to me that WHOEVER the president is is set up for as much success as possible than that I win.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:42:07 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:41:23 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 12:39:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
*hugs*

Thanks...

Well, first I give him the keys to the executive washroom. Then I tell him to go f*** himself. Then I get serious and tell him everything I think he needs to know, because it's more important to me that WHOEVER the president is is set up for as much success as possible than that I win.

LMAO
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:44:49 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:37:54 AM, Mikal wrote:

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

Brandy's too...syrupy. And I can't drink beer (well, gluten free stuff, but that's expensive and not all that good). I CAN drink (most) wines (wine can be russian roulette--quite literally, given that it's more the foreign wines that use wheat as a clarifying agent).

VODKA, on the other hand, I can drink--particularly Luksosowa potato vodka, which can be purchased for a damn reasonable price.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:45:34 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:44:49 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

Brandy's too...syrupy. And I can't drink beer (well, gluten free stuff, but that's expensive and not all that good). I CAN drink (most) wines (wine can be russian roulette--quite literally, given that it's more the foreign wines that use wheat as a clarifying agent).

VODKA, on the other hand, I can drink--particularly Luksosowa potato vodka, which can be purchased for a damn reasonable price.

I'm a rum guy. I'm like a pirate. Mmm rum.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:45:47 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:39:18 AM, Raisor wrote:
If it happens, will you contribute to a Firefly kickstarter?

If what happens, and also: I'm poor, and have already contributed to at least one. I mean...I'll always contribute something, just on principle.

#Browncoats4lyfe!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:45:52 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:41:23 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:

I, lannan13, member of DDO for the past 3 years, have a cery important announcement to make.

Firstly, I;d like to apologize to all the running candidates, but I feel as though I;ve been misunderstood. As a dedicated member of the site, I have more than given my time to the development, and witnessed the site progress and excel. This allowed me to form a bond with all the members and he site itself.

To explain my reasoning for pledges of allegiance, I can express it in no other way but by saying it was because I care. I care a lot about this site, and have even assisted in numerous presidential ideas and ideas for improvements to the site on the whole in the previous years, of which Bladerunner can attest. Thus, I only wanted what was best for the site- and decided to promise my aid to whoever would win. This would also help me realize more about the presidential candidates in the long run.

Due to my poor decorum in the incumbent thread calling me out, I have noted that my conduct had been far from inconcupscible, but I don't wish to run for DDO President.

I will get what I need to do done, in the best interests of the site, and will not have any matters like this occur again.

I would like to apologize to Bladerunner for harming him and betraying a friend this was seemingly just a joke as I was really planning for RM to be my VP and my platform will be fallowing this apology. The whole reason that I asked Daytona is because he had ran before and I think it would be a fun ride though I know I wouldn't do anything. THIS WAS A MERE TROLLING EXPERENCE! So I deeply apologize and understand if you wish to strip me from your admin and me ideals. I deeply appoloize.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:46:51 AM

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

I forgot your knowledge about wine

*flash backs from that jeopardy game*
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:47:01 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:45:34 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

I'm a rum guy. I'm like a pirate. Mmm rum.

I keep trying to like rum, because it's made from sugarcane and ostensibly good for me compared to wheaty-things. That said, the best rum I ever drank was one that I have come to the conclusion used the wheat-based caramel coloring. I was soooo ecstatic...until later.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:48:21 AM

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

Hard cider?

Aren't most hard liquor gluten free? Because whiskey>gin>tequila>vodka
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:48:48 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:48:21 AM, Raisor wrote:

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

Hard cider?

gins great too
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:49:26 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:48:48 AM, Mikal wrote:

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

Hard cider?

gins great too

Are you an old man or sumthin?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:50:07 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:49:26 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

Hard cider?

gins great too

dawg im 26

im moving on up
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:50:44 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:50:07 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2014 12:49:26 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

Hard cider?

gins great too

dawg im 26

im moving on up

Gin's not so bad. Not my fav. Gin and tonic is good.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:51:06 AM

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

Hard cider?

Cider's super acidic. You don't notice it when you aren't OBLIGED to drink it, but lemme tell you---24 of those need at least a handful of TUMS.

In principle.

In practice...I get nervous.

I LOVE whiskey. I can go on at great length about whiskey opinions. I just get nervous about it.

Gin...I have yet to love unmixed.

Tequila, my tastes are too expensive.

Vodka is ostensibly a colorless FLAVORLESS liquor. But I call shenanigans on that, at least in regards to potato vs. grain.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:51:12 AM

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

Hard cider?

gins great too

T+T all night or neat martini
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:52:36 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:51:12 AM, Raisor wrote:

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

Hard cider?

gins great too

Dude I would break dance on top of a porcupine for a martini right now
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:54:15 AM
I make a mean martini--mostly becaus eI actually know what f&@ing vermouth is...
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:55:03 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:52:36 AM, Mikal wrote:

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

Hard cider?

gins great too

I was tempted to drink tonight but made an adult decision not too.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:55:19 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:54:15 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
I make a mean martini--mostly becaus eI actually know what f&@ing vermouth is...

If rina was up this would be a great time for a drunk hangout lol
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:55:40 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:55:03 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

Hard cider?

gins great too

Props to you , I wish I had one XD
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 12:56:30 AM
At 12/7/2014 12:55:40 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2014 12:55:03 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Go ahead.

brandy , beer, or vodka?

Hard cider?

gins great too

Props to you , I wish I had one XD

Well my 21st was a couple of weeks ago so I had about 12 handles of liquor gifted to me so its all just sitting around on all of my surfaces... tempting me... staring... whispering as I drift off to sleep...