Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

**Some public comments on recent events.

bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 3:56:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, this certainly was an interesting 24 hours or so. Obviously, there are things I need to address.

On Lannan:

First and foremost, I think it's obvious to everyone that Lannan can no longer be part of my administration in the way I had intended. The Adopt-a-Noob program was originally his idea, as an extension of the AAN Mafia series. I had hoped that he would be able to take a leadership role in the project that was his baby. I had seen how many votes he cast during this last term, and thought he would be able to help spearhead voting efforts. Clearly, my hopes were misplaced. I am disappointed in him. I believe he made a poor choice, for various reasons. The defenses of his behavior are off the mark from his statements regarding it--some have said things like 'Well, if he thought he was the best candidate, he SHOULD run'. I wholly agree with that. What I don't agree with is running dishonestly, which is what he did if he really intended to run. And Lannan has claimed that he never intended to seriously run. So either he's being dishonest, and he DID intend to run, in which case his lie here is problematic, or he's being honest, and he merely intended to "muck up the works". Neither intention is beneficial to the site. Lannan is a good person, and I know he means well. But meaning well doesn't justify his actions. It showed poor judgement, and it means that I can't trust him to take a leadership role.

Some have said that the criticisms levied against lannan seem as though they're to drive him off the site over this. To be clear, lannan is a good member. I don't think it will be controversial of me to say, however, that he's clearly not an ideal LEADER, at least in terms of the site. I hope he stays, and I hope he learns from this experience. He's young, like a lot of members, and e'rybody makes mistakes. I don't hold a grudge, because politics have a tendency to put people in a tizzy. And certainly, he, just like any other member, is free to contact me with ideas for the site during my administration. But it's clear he cannot have a leadership role.

On Mirza, bench, and bluesteel:

I maintain my support for putting Mirza in the position I asked him to take. It's true that his conduct has not been universally perfect on this site. That said, he has demonstrated a reliability today, and what a member did years ago is not relevant when they've actually shown they can change. I confess I do find the "ma'am" thing to be problematic. But I take him at his word that he doesn't MEAN it to be sexist, and I know that, now that it's become such an issue, he realizes that it comes across in a way he didn't intend.

He will change that.

However, I find it absurdly dishonest for the CoS of my opposition to attempt to make Mirza's conduct from three years ago relevant, when his platform has its own issues that are more recent, and aren't counteracted by conduct indicating change. Mirza has apologized for his past behavior, and years have passed. If bluesteel would like to advocate that bad behavior be held against someone forever, then he should address the fact that his Vice Presidential running mate has had issues. As has Mikal. Given that they are in positions of greater authority than Mirza will be, bluesteel's arguments mean, effectively, that you DEFINITELY shouldn't be voting for his ticket.

Contrary to bluesteel's claim, I have NOT made bench's controversial history a campaign issue. I don't like the idea of a negative campaign. I like Mikal, and bench, and bluesteel, and I did not want this to be a campaign about their personalities. But at a certain point, particularly when I've been accused of doing so in order to justify attacks from the opposition, it becomes necessary to mention these things.

Bench has had issues, and abandoned the site because he was upset at the moderation policy--the same one that bluesteel is now claiming some credit for. He came back for this election, and has said that he will leave again if his ticket doesn't win. We're called to assume his behavior has changed or will, even though his behavior in response to questions has been how bench always responds. Where is the change that we're asked to assume, when he's cracking ethnic jokes and talking about cutting holes in pictures for solitary enjoyment?

And I don't even fault him for all of this. I know he means well. But as bench says in his profile: "If you look at my Bio it mentions trolling 8 times and my debating skills only once, so that alone summarizes what kind of member I am."

He has always been the "king of trolls". A presidential administration carries responsibility. Do you think that bench, or Mikal, are capable of handling that responsibility? It's up to you, as voters, to decide. But while making that decision, please recognize that their own CoS has essentially argued that they should not be elected. After all, bench only recently apologized for some of his past behavior--but while bluesteel would like us to accept that, he does not accept Mirza's apology for behavior from 3 years ago. The position he's taking is self-defeating, and it's one that doesn't allow for people to prove that they've changed.

That's not the position of my administration. Actions have consequences, but people can change. Bench can change, if he wants to. The question I have is whether he really wants to, or whether he thinks that the way he acts right now is perfect for the role he wants to be in. It's not "can he change", because he CAN. It's "what does he think is okay?"

But while I have concerns about bench, even my most pessimistic view of him still has him as a good leader, and an honest candidate. Similarly, I have some issues with Mikal, but he I truly believe he's fundamentally honest. For both of them, I have reservations about their ability to effectively do the job, but I recognize that they DO have a skill-set. What I question are bluesteel's intentions. Many of the things he's said are simply unfair or untrue--and require me to call him out on it, in a way that I shouldn't have to. It's problematic because if someone is being underhanded, the only way to respond is to point that out. Mikal and bench are going to rely on bluesteel to help them convey their ideas, to help them ensure that they aren't off-base. If bluesteel is so willing to make self-defeating arguments, or to disregard history that, as the most diligent of the ticket, I find it hard to believe he doesn't know, is he really being diligent? If Mikal fails to do his research, I am unsurprised. But given that it's clear that bluesteel is counted as the most cogent of the group, and will be relied on to convey the ideas of the administration, I wonder whether he's just not up to the task, or if he's chosen a tack wherein the truth-value of what he says is less important to him than winning. And how sustainable is that?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 3:56:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
On transparency:

Understand, that this is not a dig on my opponents. They have a lot to learn about responsibility and discretion, and will have to make their own decisions if the community sees fit to elect them.

But transparency is, and always has been, a cornerstone of my administration.

I see some have claimed that I reject transparency, or that I don't think it's a good ideal. This is absurd. 100% transparency is an impossibility. Some things will, and should, be private. If a member contacts me about a private issue, I'm going to do my best to help them--and helping them does not include "airing their issues publicly". And if a member does do something wrong, it's inappropriate to publicly shame for minor transgresions. And yes, my interactions with Juggle are at least largely private.

Both airmax and TUF can attest: If you go public with things they do not want you to go public with, it makes them not want to help us all. TUF was hindered in how much he was allowed to say about the updates he was able to get through--there was a flurry of posts on it, and then weeks of near-radio-silence on the issue, because Juggle did not want him to tell the site they were making those changes for certain until they were ready to roll them out. If the site membership wants an administration that will harm users and reduce Juggle's participation in the site by lacking discretion of any kind, then my administration is not the one you want. I want to get what the site wants--in terms of member assistance and in terms of Juggle response.

But transparency IS important to me. I stand by the claim that my adminsitration has been the most transparent administration on record. I have gotten information about moderation out and public that has not been public before. I was able to do that because airmax trusted that I would understand member privacy concerns.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 6:40:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 3:56:16 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:

I would clarify and write out aarons actions for him and why he went in depth to question mirza and how comparing bench and I to him is a false comparison, but I'll wait for him to do it himself.

I don't feel right in responding for someone, but I'm pretty sure I already know the response.

I'll give him a chance to speak for himself before I speak for him.
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:44:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 3:56:16 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Well, this certainly was an interesting 24 hours or so. Obviously, there are things I need to address.


On Lannan:

First and foremost, I think it's obvious to everyone that Lannan can no longer be part of my administration in the way I had intended. The Adopt-a-Noob program was originally his idea, as an extension of the AAN Mafia series. I had hoped that he would be able to take a leadership role in the project that was his baby. I had seen how many votes he cast during this last term, and thought he would be able to help spearhead voting efforts. Clearly, my hopes were misplaced. I am disappointed in him. I believe he made a poor choice, for various reasons. The defenses of his behavior are off the mark from his statements regarding it--some have said things like 'Well, if he thought he was the best candidate, he SHOULD run'. I wholly agree with that. What I don't agree with is running dishonestly, which is what he did if he really intended to run. And Lannan has claimed that he never intended to seriously run. So either he's being dishonest, and he DID intend to run, in which case his lie here is problematic, or he's being honest, and he merely intended to "muck up the works". Neither intention is beneficial to the site. Lannan is a good person, and I know he means well. But meaning well doesn't justify his actions. It showed poor judgement, and it means that I can't trust him to take a leadership role.

I accept this punishment. I apologize for being such a d*ck and ruining your birthday. I'm a terrible member to this site as all I do is skrew things up. I do things no one likes and I'm just that guy. I have harmed the site and I apologize for being such a Toxic member. I have ruined mafia games due to my scheduels, I have ruined everything and for that I apologize to DDO. I should probably be banned for my offenses as I'm not a member that should be looked up to nor a member that should be allowed to do anything outside of what the standard member does. I have ruined the election for you and I have ruined DDO. I"m sorry and will accept this Punishment for my transgressions, but I believe that I must be banned for my offenses. I'm sorry.

Some have said that the criticisms levied against lannan seem as though they're to drive him off the site over this. To be clear, lannan is a good member. I don't think it will be controversial of me to say, however, that he's clearly not an ideal LEADER, at least in terms of the site. I hope he stays, and I hope he learns from this experience. He's young, like a lot of members, and e'rybody makes mistakes. I don't hold a grudge, because politics have a tendency to put people in a tizzy. And certainly, he, just like any other member, is free to contact me with ideas for the site during my administration. But it's clear he cannot have a leadership role.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:49:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 8:44:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:

My dawg you are to hard on yourself. You either accidentally or purposely back stabbed his campaign. To put it bluntly S**t happens. The point to blasting you was that if you did that to him , you needed to reconsider running for office due to trust issues. Ima was put on blast for his deeds, as was mirza, and as was I. That is a part of politics sadly.

That by no means , says you deserve to be banned or that you are a bad person. You did a bad thing to a few people. Apologize and move on, no one wants you to leave the site.
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:00:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 8:49:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:44:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:


My dawg you are to hard on yourself. You either accidentally or purposely back stabbed his campaign. To put it bluntly S**t happens. The point to blasting you was that if you did that to him , you needed to reconsider running for office due to trust issues. Ima was put on blast for his deeds, as was mirza, and as was I. That is a part of politics sadly.

That by no means , says you deserve to be banned or that you are a bad person. You did a bad thing to a few people. Apologize and move on, no one wants you to leave the site.

We apparently haven't been reading the same forums. People hate me. Imabench hates me as much as RM and STALIN. I try and I try on a daily basis not to be that toxic member, but every now and then I have a slip up, wheater it's the Naruto Mafia, or USoDDO (Which Ima should redo as I think that would be fun!), or what transpired this election. A long list of eliete members hate me and now there's nothing for me to do. I try and I try to burry things like this, but it just doesn't work. *sigh* I just don't know what to do. This site has been my home for 3 years now and I have poured everything into it. I have told people on this site things I would never tell people in real life. I have worked and tried hard. But come June 22nd, when I ship off I will be forgotten which shows how insignificant of a user I am on this site.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:04:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 8:44:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Lannan, you made a poor decision. You didn't kill my grandmother. You don't have to prostrate yourself so much.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:05:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:00:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:49:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:44:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:


My dawg you are to hard on yourself. You either accidentally or purposely back stabbed his campaign. To put it bluntly S**t happens. The point to blasting you was that if you did that to him , you needed to reconsider running for office due to trust issues. Ima was put on blast for his deeds, as was mirza, and as was I. That is a part of politics sadly.

That by no means , says you deserve to be banned or that you are a bad person. You did a bad thing to a few people. Apologize and move on, no one wants you to leave the site.

We apparently haven't been reading the same forums. People hate me. Imabench hates me as much as RM and STALIN. I try and I try on a daily basis not to be that toxic member, but every now and then I have a slip up, wheater it's the Naruto Mafia, or USoDDO (Which Ima should redo as I think that would be fun!), or what transpired this election. A long list of eliete members hate me and now there's nothing for me to do. I try and I try to burry things like this, but it just doesn't work. *sigh* I just don't know what to do. This site has been my home for 3 years now and I have poured everything into it. I have told people on this site things I would never tell people in real life. I have worked and tried hard. But come June 22nd, when I ship off I will be forgotten which shows how insignificant of a user I am on this site.

My dude if you need to talk to someone, ill hop on google plus with you. You have nothing to worry about. Everyone likes you, and no one wants you to leave. There are things you have to consider when going into elections. I have been criticize just as hard if not more than you, you have to take it and smile. I understand why you ticked alot of people off, but people make mistakes buddy. Just apologize and move on. I was annoyed at what you did but I promise you, I don't hate you or despise you by any means. I just don't think you should be in his admin after that stunt. Other than that you are a great guy and i enjoy talking to you and interacting with you.

If you need to talk or let some steam out, im here or ill hop on google plus if need be. The site still loves you and wants you here dude. Never think other wise. You made a mistake. As I have many times. You are still a good guy that just goofed once. no worries. I can promise you bro, you will never be forgotten ever. At least not by me, and a majority of users on this site. You goofed up one time and did something bad to eddie and a few others. That is nothing that is not mendable, but you still have did alot for the site. You started the AAN program that was you, and the offer is still open for you to help after this election is over

dont be so down on yourself dude, i promise its not worth it. Trust me hearing some of the sht people have said about me in this election gets me down too. No one knows me or what I have been through in life, or even how I act in life. I still just take it and smile and hope to do my best. That is all we can do buddy, never lose sight of that
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:06:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:04:01 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:44:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Lannan, you made a poor decision. You didn't kill my grandmother. You don't have to prostrate yourself so much.

But it's what I deserve. First God has cursed me and now I'm being chastised by the public. This is what is to happen and I deserve it. I have done these terrible things and this is why I'm going to burn in hell. I have violated the orders of Pope Urban the 2nd and now I will spend eternity in hell. I'm sorry.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:10:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:06:24 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:04:01 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:44:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Lannan, you made a poor decision. You didn't kill my grandmother. You don't have to prostrate yourself so much.

But it's what I deserve. First God has cursed me and now I'm being chastised by the public. This is what is to happen and I deserve it. I have done these terrible things and this is why I'm going to burn in hell. I have violated the orders of Pope Urban the 2nd and now I will spend eternity in hell. I'm sorry.

At a certain point you start to sound facetious--and I literally can't tell whether that's intentional...Urban II was the pope who started the first crusade in like 1090, for goodness's sake. I don't think he's in a position to give you a hard time.

Now, if you DID kill my grandmother, that's another story. Both because you time-traveled to do it, and because...not cool bro.

I don't hate you. I doubt anyone hates you. Simmer down.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
That1User
Posts: 1,064
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:10:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:06:24 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:04:01 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:44:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Lannan, you made a poor decision. You didn't kill my grandmother. You don't have to prostrate yourself so much.

But it's what I deserve. First God has cursed me and now I'm being chastised by the public. This is what is to happen and I deserve it. I have done these terrible things and this is why I'm going to burn in hell. I have violated the orders of Pope Urban the 2nd and now I will spend eternity in hell. I'm sorry.

You are not going to go to hell and you are forgiven. You made a poor decision on this site is all, no need to be so hard on yourself.
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:10:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:10:07 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:06:24 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:04:01 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:44:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Lannan, you made a poor decision. You didn't kill my grandmother. You don't have to prostrate yourself so much.

But it's what I deserve. First God has cursed me and now I'm being chastised by the public. This is what is to happen and I deserve it. I have done these terrible things and this is why I'm going to burn in hell. I have violated the orders of Pope Urban the 2nd and now I will spend eternity in hell. I'm sorry.

At a certain point you start to sound facetious--and I literally can't tell whether that's intentional...Urban II was the pope who started the first crusade in like 1090, for goodness's sake. I don't think he's in a position to give you a hard time.

Now, if you DID kill my grandmother, that's another story. Both because you time-traveled to do it, and because...not cool bro.

I don't hate you. I doubt anyone hates you. Simmer down.

dude is it bad i had to google that pope
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:13:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:05:44 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:00:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:49:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:44:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:


My dawg you are to hard on yourself. You either accidentally or purposely back stabbed his campaign. To put it bluntly S**t happens. The point to blasting you was that if you did that to him , you needed to reconsider running for office due to trust issues. Ima was put on blast for his deeds, as was mirza, and as was I. That is a part of politics sadly.

That by no means , says you deserve to be banned or that you are a bad person. You did a bad thing to a few people. Apologize and move on, no one wants you to leave the site.

We apparently haven't been reading the same forums. People hate me. Imabench hates me as much as RM and STALIN. I try and I try on a daily basis not to be that toxic member, but every now and then I have a slip up, wheater it's the Naruto Mafia, or USoDDO (Which Ima should redo as I think that would be fun!), or what transpired this election. A long list of eliete members hate me and now there's nothing for me to do. I try and I try to burry things like this, but it just doesn't work. *sigh* I just don't know what to do. This site has been my home for 3 years now and I have poured everything into it. I have told people on this site things I would never tell people in real life. I have worked and tried hard. But come June 22nd, when I ship off I will be forgotten which shows how insignificant of a user I am on this site.

My dude if you need to talk to someone, ill hop on google plus with you. You have nothing to worry about. Everyone likes you, and no one wants you to leave. There are things you have to consider when going into elections. I have been criticize just as hard if not more than you, you have to take it and smile. I understand why you ticked alot of people off, but people make mistakes buddy. Just apologize and move on. I was annoyed at what you did but I promise you, I don't hate you or despise you by any means. I just don't think you should be in his admin after that stunt. Other than that you are a great guy and i enjoy talking to you and interacting with you.

If you need to talk or let some steam out, im here or ill hop on google plus if need be. The site still loves you and wants you here dude. Never think other wise. You made a mistake. As I have many times. You are still a good guy that just goofed once. no worries. I can promise you bro, you will never be forgotten ever. At least not by me, and a majority of users on this site. You goofed up one time and did something bad to eddie and a few others. That is nothing that is not mendable, but you still have did alot for the site. You started the AAN program that was you, and the offer is still open for you to help after this election is over

dont be so down on yourself dude, i promise its not worth it. Trust me hearing some of the sht people have said about me in this election gets me down too. No one knows me or what I have been through in life, or even how I act in life. I still just take it and smile and hope to do my best. That is all we can do buddy, never lose sight of that

I know, but all of my ideas will now die, because of what I did. I try and I try. I mean I try to do what's best for the whole by sacrificing myself to many things. They're dead and it's all my fault that it's because of people like me that DDO went into the Dark Ages and that when I attempted to bring up these ideas to bring us to the light I have failed, but only have caused a solar eclipse. I have continued the darkness and it's all my fault and DDO will never forgive me for that. You may have goofed, but no one has denied you anything, because it's just Mikal being Mikal (outside of your debate skill), no one sends you PMs on a regular basis attacking you for your beliefs and such, no one goes around and constantly pains you for your past Mikal. You are a great guy and I'm nothing, but a pawn in this game of chess that is only replaceable and will not be missed if I just suddenly "vanish."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:19:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:13:30 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:05:44 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:00:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:49:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:44:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:


My dawg you are to hard on yourself. You either accidentally or purposely back stabbed his campaign. To put it bluntly S**t happens. The point to blasting you was that if you did that to him , you needed to reconsider running for office due to trust issues. Ima was put on blast for his deeds, as was mirza, and as was I. That is a part of politics sadly.

That by no means , says you deserve to be banned or that you are a bad person. You did a bad thing to a few people. Apologize and move on, no one wants you to leave the site.

We apparently haven't been reading the same forums. People hate me. Imabench hates me as much as RM and STALIN. I try and I try on a daily basis not to be that toxic member, but every now and then I have a slip up, wheater it's the Naruto Mafia, or USoDDO (Which Ima should redo as I think that would be fun!), or what transpired this election. A long list of eliete members hate me and now there's nothing for me to do. I try and I try to burry things like this, but it just doesn't work. *sigh* I just don't know what to do. This site has been my home for 3 years now and I have poured everything into it. I have told people on this site things I would never tell people in real life. I have worked and tried hard. But come June 22nd, when I ship off I will be forgotten which shows how insignificant of a user I am on this site.

My dude if you need to talk to someone, ill hop on google plus with you. You have nothing to worry about. Everyone likes you, and no one wants you to leave. There are things you have to consider when going into elections. I have been criticize just as hard if not more than you, you have to take it and smile. I understand why you ticked alot of people off, but people make mistakes buddy. Just apologize and move on. I was annoyed at what you did but I promise you, I don't hate you or despise you by any means. I just don't think you should be in his admin after that stunt. Other than that you are a great guy and i enjoy talking to you and interacting with you.

If you need to talk or let some steam out, im here or ill hop on google plus if need be. The site still loves you and wants you here dude. Never think other wise. You made a mistake. As I have many times. You are still a good guy that just goofed once. no worries. I can promise you bro, you will never be forgotten ever. At least not by me, and a majority of users on this site. You goofed up one time and did something bad to eddie and a few others. That is nothing that is not mendable, but you still have did alot for the site. You started the AAN program that was you, and the offer is still open for you to help after this election is over

dont be so down on yourself dude, i promise its not worth it. Trust me hearing some of the sht people have said about me in this election gets me down too. No one knows me or what I have been through in life, or even how I act in life. I still just take it and smile and hope to do my best. That is all we can do buddy, never lose sight of that


I know, but all of my ideas will now die, because of what I did. I try and I try. I mean I try to do what's best for the whole by sacrificing myself to many things. They're dead and it's all my fault that it's because of people like me that DDO went into the Dark Ages and that when I attempted to bring up these ideas to bring us to the light I have failed, but only have caused a solar eclipse. I have continued the darkness and it's all my fault and DDO will never forgive me for that. You may have goofed, but no one has denied you anything, because it's just Mikal being Mikal (outside of your debate skill), no one sends you PMs on a regular basis attacking you for your beliefs and such, no one goes around and constantly pains you for your past Mikal. You are a great guy and I'm nothing, but a pawn in this game of chess that is only replaceable and will not be missed if I just suddenly "vanish."

* off the record*

Go take a hit of some hookah or some green dude. Get something to relax you. All of your concerns of false. You would be missed if you left, and you are valuable member of the site. You messed up once, that is not reason to criticize yourself to the level you are. Your ideals are not in question, nor is your character. Just for office, not as a person. I am here if you need to talk. I have an open pm any time you want, and I am open for google plus. Don't be sad, and don't let things get to you. I don't get away with things because i'm "Mikal", i have to hear the sht talk and take it too. It sucks because I know what I have did in real life. I hear people tell me I act like this or do this, or im not capable of doing this. This is after all ive went through with being homeless and crap. I have managed 3 jobs in my life and did so well, and went there to where I was at. Stuff sucks, so I promise hearing things about how non capable I am sucks. The issue is I block it out, because the people that believe in me know me as a person. The haters I will shut up when I prove I can do it. Take that same attitude man. Don't let people get you that depressed. Nothing is worth that sht
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:21:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:10:07 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:06:24 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:04:01 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:44:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Lannan, you made a poor decision. You didn't kill my grandmother. You don't have to prostrate yourself so much.

But it's what I deserve. First God has cursed me and now I'm being chastised by the public. This is what is to happen and I deserve it. I have done these terrible things and this is why I'm going to burn in hell. I have violated the orders of Pope Urban the 2nd and now I will spend eternity in hell. I'm sorry.

At a certain point you start to sound facetious--and I literally can't tell whether that's intentional...Urban II was the pope who started the first crusade in like 1090, for goodness's sake. I don't think he's in a position to give you a hard time.

*Facepalm* I meant Pope Gregory, I get the two confused all the time.

Now, if you DID kill my grandmother, that's another story. Both because you time-traveled to do it, and because...not cool bro.

I didn't do it. Though I may have a Traflamdorian view on the time continuum I don't think that it's possible yet nor accessable to the public.

I don't hate you. I doubt anyone hates you. Simmer down.

There are many who hate me. I get messages on a regular basis saying so. It's such a sad thing. I thought that this was a debate website, not home of the Phelps.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:23:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Okay Eddie, I find it ironic that you would question my integrity given my long past history on the site. With all this talk of trusting that problem members have changed, it's ironic that you judge me so harshly for 3 hours of my actions. At least I had the circumspection to realize after awhile that what I was doing was not good for the site and call it a day.

That said, these aren't made up charges, as you claim. About 3 years ago, Mirza didn't just vote bomb me (which happens sometimes on this site): he used vote "countering" strategically to cause a 10-point swing in Innomen's favor 30 seconds before the voting period ended. He admitted in the forums what he did, stating, "I . . . 'knew' if my votebomb-counter in your favor did not get switched, you'd not care. You'd celebrate your win. You were grateful for all the votes on you. Hurray." He then backed away from that statement and claimed he had not done anything wrong and that he had "forgotten" his vote was countering someone else's and that he had "computer trouble" which caused him to vote at the very last possible second, forcing me to debate him in attempt to even prove he did anything wrong.

More relevant to now is when and whether he really apologized. He apologized only in March 2014, in which he said, "Came across a recent debate of yours and got reminded. - When I voted against you in the debate with innomen . . . I didn't do so because I had anything against you. I am NOT saying this for pity purposes, but for the sake of being honest and fair. I didn't do everything in detail as you made it appear, but the initial thing was intended from my side only."

My issue was not that Mirza "hated" me, but that he still didn't admit to what he did, nor did he really appear sorry for it. There's a difference between a half apology and a true apology. I don't feel like Mirza truly expressed remorse. His more recent apologies of yesterday still imply that innomen should have won because he thought innomen had won the debate. All of his apologies to me have been extremely qualified. Apparently he can't just say: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. It has to be accompanied by the qualifier: but I still think innomen won and therefore my vote was rightful.

The other allegation I also have proof for. When I created a non-partisan think tank that I called NDDOTT to discuss site issues, people in innomen's inner circle thought that I needed to spied on. One of those people was Mirza. I have been provided with the PM:

"Sounds to me like a diplomatic coup de tatas...[bluesteel] gets his own inner circle, of which he'll no doubt be the head, he becomes basically like a co-president."

"I don't have the feeling but you could be right. Maybe we need to sign up to get an inside look at what he's doing. keep someone on the inside. I did that with Siebens little reporting group he made."

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. That's not just a catchy phrase. It's pretty smart."

I'm not just making things up here to score political points. I'm still truly upset by mirza's continuing half apology, and given that you weren't around back then, you'd be remiss to choose Mirza to be part of your administration without knowing the reasons why you should keep him on a tight leash. Even if you win, you need to know these things.

I realize I could have simply raised the issue without hammering it so much yesterday, which I think introduced unnecessary negative emotions onto the site. But I think we can move past that now, although we can't move past that if you *also* try to use this as a political thing to score points and question my integrity. Let's move past this on both sides.

--bluesteel
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
YYW
Posts: 36,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:25:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There are certain realities that have made this campaign really ugly. We all know what they are, and they disappoint me. I don't think anyone on DDO wants any administration to begin in infamy.

That said, I think that both Mikal and Bladerunner are fundamentally good people and that both would be good presidents. I think Blade has, to the best of his ability, delivered on the promises that he made last term.

I also think that Mikal has some new ideas that could really push the site forward, and even though I will be happy if Blade wins, I will look forward to the progress Mikal could make if elected.

As a site, we're in a unique position, as elections go: no matter who wins, the office of the presidency will be in good hands. It will be my sincerest hope that neither of their administrations diminish the office that one of which will likely hold by making petty, irrelevant personal attacks on the other.

It goes without saying that both Mikal and Blade are very good friends of mine, and I believe that both have a fair shot at winning. While I am more sympathetic to several of the ideas in Mikal's platform, that by no means should be interpreted that I do not have a great deal of respect for Blade or his administration; especially Mizra and thett, whom I consider close personal friends.

What I hope to see for the rest of the time before the election is a vigorous discussion of what ought to be done about toxic members, how a trial system would be erected and how its resources would be allocated. I have other concerns about the election, but this is the area of the election that I'd like to focus on now, and I look forward to the exchange of ideas that will follow in these coming days.
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:29:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:25:06 PM, YYW wrote:
There are certain realities that have made this campaign really ugly. We all know what they are, and they disappoint me. I don't think anyone on DDO wants any administration to begin in infamy.

That said, I think that both Mikal and Bladerunner are fundamentally good people and that both would be good presidents. I think Blade has, to the best of his ability, delivered on the promises that he made last term.

I also think that Mikal has some new ideas that could really push the site forward, and even though I will be happy if Blade wins, I will look forward to the progress Mikal could make if elected.

As a site, we're in a unique position, as elections go: no matter who wins, the office of the presidency will be in good hands. It will be my sincerest hope that neither of their administrations diminish the office that one of which will likely hold by making petty, irrelevant personal attacks on the other.

It goes without saying that both Mikal and Blade are very good friends of mine, and I believe that both have a fair shot at winning. While I am more sympathetic to several of the ideas in Mikal's platform, that by no means should be interpreted that I do not have a great deal of respect for Blade or his administration; especially Mizra and thett, whom I consider close personal friends.

What I hope to see for the rest of the time before the election is a vigorous discussion of what ought to be done about toxic members, how a trial system would be erected and how its resources would be allocated. I have other concerns about the election, but this is the area of the election that I'd like to focus on now, and I look forward to the exchange of ideas that will follow in these coming days.

+1
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:36:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:19:31 PM, Mikal wrote:

* off the record*

Go take a hit of some hookah or some green dude. Get something to relax you. All of your concerns of false. You would be missed if you left, and you are valuable member of the site. You messed up once, that is not reason to criticize yourself to the level you are. Your ideals are not in question, nor is your character. Just for office, not as a person. I am here if you need to talk. I have an open pm any time you want, and I am open for google plus. Don't be sad, and don't let things get to you. I don't get away with things because i'm "Mikal", i have to hear the sht talk and take it too. It sucks because I know what I have did in real life. I hear people tell me I act like this or do this, or im not capable of doing this. This is after all ive went through with being homeless and crap. I have managed 3 jobs in my life and did so well, and went there to where I was at. Stuff sucks, so I promise hearing things about how non capable I am sucks. The issue is I block it out, because the people that believe in me know me as a person. The haters I will shut up when I prove I can do it. Take that same attitude man. Don't let people get you that depressed. Nothing is worth that sht

I'm not going to do drugs man, that's immoral for me. I can't calm down as music is the only thing that can calm me down and it's not working. The other person is offline. I would not be missed, I haven't done anything to contribute to the website, to help it, or anything. My character is always in question everytime there's a problem involving me, it's just Lannan being Lannan. Much like how Obama uses BIden, I am a mere puppet and someone is pulling at the strings as I cannot ever give me ideas without that one guy. I always try to stand-up for my beliefs and I continue to report the being called blasphemous homosexual terms and such, but after awhile the words hurt worse than sticks and stones. Especially when you've poured the time and effort into the site as I have. In real life I'm a lonely helpless man who no one will love, but on here I can be me and not be overly criticized for it. I always defend my self, if I get a debate I finish it, if I'm challenged I accept it, I stand-up for my self, but I try to look at what benefits the whole more, which is why I'm in trouble recently. Also I'm on G+.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:42:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:36:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:19:31 PM, Mikal wrote:

* off the record*

Go take a hit of some hookah or some green dude. Get something to relax you. All of your concerns of false. You would be missed if you left, and you are valuable member of the site. You messed up once, that is not reason to criticize yourself to the level you are. Your ideals are not in question, nor is your character. Just for office, not as a person. I am here if you need to talk. I have an open pm any time you want, and I am open for google plus. Don't be sad, and don't let things get to you. I don't get away with things because i'm "Mikal", i have to hear the sht talk and take it too. It sucks because I know what I have did in real life. I hear people tell me I act like this or do this, or im not capable of doing this. This is after all ive went through with being homeless and crap. I have managed 3 jobs in my life and did so well, and went there to where I was at. Stuff sucks, so I promise hearing things about how non capable I am sucks. The issue is I block it out, because the people that believe in me know me as a person. The haters I will shut up when I prove I can do it. Take that same attitude man. Don't let people get you that depressed. Nothing is worth that sht


I'm not going to do drugs man, that's immoral for me. I can't calm down as music is the only thing that can calm me down and it's not working. The other person is offline. I would not be missed, I haven't done anything to contribute to the website, to help it, or anything. My character is always in question everytime there's a problem involving me, it's just Lannan being Lannan. Much like how Obama uses BIden, I am a mere puppet and someone is pulling at the strings as I cannot ever give me ideas without that one guy. I always try to stand-up for my beliefs and I continue to report the being called blasphemous homosexual terms and such, but after awhile the words hurt worse than sticks and stones. Especially when you've poured the time and effort into the site as I have. In real life I'm a lonely helpless man who no one will love, but on here I can be me and not be overly criticized for it. I always defend my self, if I get a debate I finish it, if I'm challenged I accept it, I stand-up for my self, but I try to look at what benefits the whole more, which is why I'm in trouble recently. Also I'm on G+.

let me see if I can start it

but dude you don't have to worry, I promise. No one thanks any less of you. You are a great guy and everyone knows that.

What rapper do you like?
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:44:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:06:24 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:04:01 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:44:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Lannan, you made a poor decision. You didn't kill my grandmother. You don't have to prostrate yourself so much.

But it's what I deserve. First God has cursed me and now I'm being chastised by the public. This is what is to happen and I deserve it. I have done these terrible things and this is why I'm going to burn in hell. I have violated the orders of Pope Urban the 2nd and now I will spend eternity in hell. I'm sorry.

Dude what is this? You do realize that this is a fictitious election for a delegate between Juggle, a company who doesn't really care about the site anymore, and a pack of children who make up the majority of the DDO account base these days? Its a popularity contest at best and at worst you're electing someone to bug Juggle about issues they don't care about. DDO is the internet. There is real life away from here. Turn away from your computer screen and look out the window. BAM! No more DDO trouble.

God doesn't care if you screwed up a popularity contest on a website that has no real meaning in the grand scheme. No meaning at all. None. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

It greatly amuses me that people are going to such lengths and getting into such crap over this election. It's like a bad flashback to Middle School class elections where Bobby told the class that Susie has cooties and then Susie retaliates by saying that Bobby ate paste one time last year. Grow up people.

Get over it lannan and stop the theatrics. You feel bad we get it. Now stop feeling bad or do something about it. Everyone else, get a grip. This whole thing is getting out of hand. Look out the window and ask "What am I doing with my life? If I die tonight how high will the DDO presidential election rank on my list of priorities?". Gotdamn.
YYW
Posts: 36,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:47:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Also... let's be clear about some other things:

Entirely enough has been said about the Lannan situation.
Tsar of DDO
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:47:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:42:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:36:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:19:31 PM, Mikal wrote:

* off the record*

Go take a hit of some hookah or some green dude. Get something to relax you. All of your concerns of false. You would be missed if you left, and you are valuable member of the site. You messed up once, that is not reason to criticize yourself to the level you are. Your ideals are not in question, nor is your character. Just for office, not as a person. I am here if you need to talk. I have an open pm any time you want, and I am open for google plus. Don't be sad, and don't let things get to you. I don't get away with things because i'm "Mikal", i have to hear the sht talk and take it too. It sucks because I know what I have did in real life. I hear people tell me I act like this or do this, or im not capable of doing this. This is after all ive went through with being homeless and crap. I have managed 3 jobs in my life and did so well, and went there to where I was at. Stuff sucks, so I promise hearing things about how non capable I am sucks. The issue is I block it out, because the people that believe in me know me as a person. The haters I will shut up when I prove I can do it. Take that same attitude man. Don't let people get you that depressed. Nothing is worth that sht


I'm not going to do drugs man, that's immoral for me. I can't calm down as music is the only thing that can calm me down and it's not working. The other person is offline. I would not be missed, I haven't done anything to contribute to the website, to help it, or anything. My character is always in question everytime there's a problem involving me, it's just Lannan being Lannan. Much like how Obama uses BIden, I am a mere puppet and someone is pulling at the strings as I cannot ever give me ideas without that one guy. I always try to stand-up for my beliefs and I continue to report the being called blasphemous homosexual terms and such, but after awhile the words hurt worse than sticks and stones. Especially when you've poured the time and effort into the site as I have. In real life I'm a lonely helpless man who no one will love, but on here I can be me and not be overly criticized for it. I always defend my self, if I get a debate I finish it, if I'm challenged I accept it, I stand-up for my self, but I try to look at what benefits the whole more, which is why I'm in trouble recently. Also I'm on G+.

let me see if I can start it

https://plus.google.com...#

but dude you don't have to worry, I promise. No one thanks any less of you. You are a great guy and everyone knows that.


I know, but I don't want to be a Henry Clay where I'm just famous and no one knows why. I sure as hell don't want to be imfamous, but I want to be remembered for something I did and hopefully one day, God permitting, I'm elected into the DDO HOF.

What rapper do you like?

Hollywood Undead.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:48:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:44:36 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Dude what is this? You do realize that this is a fictitious election for a delegate between Juggle, a company who doesn't really care about the site anymore, and a pack of children who make up the majority of the DDO account base these days? Its a popularity contest at best and at worst you're electing someone to bug Juggle about issues they don't care about. DDO is the internet. There is real life away from here. Turn away from your computer screen and look out the window. BAM! No more DDO trouble.

God doesn't care if you screwed up a popularity contest on a website that has no real meaning in the grand scheme. No meaning at all. None. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

It greatly amuses me that people are going to such lengths and getting into such crap over this election. It's like a bad flashback to Middle School class elections where Bobby told the class that Susie has cooties and then Susie retaliates by saying that Bobby ate paste one time last year. Grow up people.

Get over it lannan and stop the theatrics. You feel bad we get it. Now stop feeling bad or do something about it. Everyone else, get a grip. This whole thing is getting out of hand. Look out the window and ask "What am I doing with my life? If I die tonight how high will the DDO presidential election rank on my list of priorities?". Gotdamn.

^ ^ ^
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:49:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:47:06 PM, YYW wrote:
Also... let's be clear about some other things:

Entirely enough has been said about the Lannan situation.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:50:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:49:16 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:47:06 PM, YYW wrote:
Also... let's be clear about some other things:

Entirely enough has been said about the Lannan situation.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:50:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:47:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:42:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:36:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:19:31 PM, Mikal wrote:

* off the record*

Go take a hit of some hookah or some green dude. Get something to relax you. All of your concerns of false. You would be missed if you left, and you are valuable member of the site. You messed up once, that is not reason to criticize yourself to the level you are. Your ideals are not in question, nor is your character. Just for office, not as a person. I am here if you need to talk. I have an open pm any time you want, and I am open for google plus. Don't be sad, and don't let things get to you. I don't get away with things because i'm "Mikal", i have to hear the sht talk and take it too. It sucks because I know what I have did in real life. I hear people tell me I act like this or do this, or im not capable of doing this. This is after all ive went through with being homeless and crap. I have managed 3 jobs in my life and did so well, and went there to where I was at. Stuff sucks, so I promise hearing things about how non capable I am sucks. The issue is I block it out, because the people that believe in me know me as a person. The haters I will shut up when I prove I can do it. Take that same attitude man. Don't let people get you that depressed. Nothing is worth that sht


I'm not going to do drugs man, that's immoral for me. I can't calm down as music is the only thing that can calm me down and it's not working. The other person is offline. I would not be missed, I haven't done anything to contribute to the website, to help it, or anything. My character is always in question everytime there's a problem involving me, it's just Lannan being Lannan. Much like how Obama uses BIden, I am a mere puppet and someone is pulling at the strings as I cannot ever give me ideas without that one guy. I always try to stand-up for my beliefs and I continue to report the being called blasphemous homosexual terms and such, but after awhile the words hurt worse than sticks and stones. Especially when you've poured the time and effort into the site as I have. In real life I'm a lonely helpless man who no one will love, but on here I can be me and not be overly criticized for it. I always defend my self, if I get a debate I finish it, if I'm challenged I accept it, I stand-up for my self, but I try to look at what benefits the whole more, which is why I'm in trouble recently. Also I'm on G+.

let me see if I can start it

https://plus.google.com...#

but dude you don't have to worry, I promise. No one thanks any less of you. You are a great guy and everyone knows that.


I know, but I don't want to be a Henry Clay where I'm just famous and no one knows why. I sure as hell don't want to be imfamous, but I want to be remembered for something I did and hopefully one day, God permitting, I'm elected into the DDO HOF.

What rapper do you like?

Hollywood Undead.

Charlie Scene and j-dog yo. Listen to it and relax