Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

My opinion regarding the Elections.

donald.keller
Posts: 3,722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:43:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This isn't regarding who I want to vote for. I want to say that everyone's complaining about the election this time around because it's so intense. I personally find it fun and exciting.

This election is everything DDO is supposed to be... A mass of debating and discussion. I'm glad that Lannan decided to run because it's added another level to the fun. I don't think people realize how much more active this sites gotten because of how extreme this election is. It's a lot more fun now than it was a month ago.
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
donald.keller
Posts: 3,722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 8:54:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 8:47:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Let's run together!!!
Our platform will to do nothing, since we're quite liassez faire.

DK/KM 2015!
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
bsh1
Posts: 28,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:03:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 8:43:19 PM, donald.keller wrote:
This isn't regarding who I want to vote for. I want to say that everyone's complaining about the election this time around because it's so intense. I personally find it fun and exciting.

^ This, lol. the Political Science major in me is loving it.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

28,000 Posts AMA: http://www.debate.org...
donald.keller
Posts: 3,722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:06:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:03:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:43:19 PM, donald.keller wrote:
This isn't regarding who I want to vote for. I want to say that everyone's complaining about the election this time around because it's so intense. I personally find it fun and exciting.

^ This, lol. the Political Science major in me is loving it.

Politics are among my favorite things... I LOVE election season because of the intensiveness and conversations... I'm glad DDO gets to provide that same feeling often.
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
bsh1
Posts: 28,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:08:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2014 9:06:08 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:03:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/7/2014 8:43:19 PM, donald.keller wrote:
This isn't regarding who I want to vote for. I want to say that everyone's complaining about the election this time around because it's so intense. I personally find it fun and exciting.

^ This, lol. the Political Science major in me is loving it.

Politics are among my favorite things... I LOVE election season because of the intensiveness and conversations... I'm glad DDO gets to provide that same feeling often.

YES! Thank you. I agree.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

28,000 Posts AMA: http://www.debate.org...