Jump to topic:

Toxic Members...

UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:47:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I've been inactive for almost a week, and in that time period, I see that this has become a rather contentious issue... my question is: why?

I can see that the standard for what a toxic user is has been placed very high... to the point that there are quite literally only 2 active members who meet the criteria (that aren't completely isolated to the religion forum):

Wrichcirw and LMGIG.

And wrichcirw's meeting that criteria seems to be highly questionable due to recent behavioral improvements. I personally have had only positive interactions with him, and as far as I can see, the vast majority of his posts have been civil (if a bit heated), with the exception of a few notable exchanges from several months back.

What's the big deal? It's two members... and there is only a handful of members who have had particularly negative experiences with either of them.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:53:20 PM
At 12/7/2014 9:47:02 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
I've been inactive for almost a week, and in that time period, I see that this has become a rather contentious issue... my question is: why?

I can see that the standard for what a toxic user is has been placed very high... to the point that there are quite literally only 2 active members who meet the criteria (that aren't completely isolated to the religion forum):

Wrichcirw and LMGIG.

And wrichcirw's meeting that criteria seems to be highly questionable due to recent behavioral improvements. I personally have had only positive interactions with him, and as far as I can see, the vast majority of his posts have been civil (if a bit heated), with the exception of a few notable exchanges from several months back.

What's the big deal? It's two members... and there is only a handful of members who have had particularly negative experiences with either of them.

PM me. There are answers to those questions I'm happy to answer... but not publicly, because I've seen enough drama on DDO lately.
Tsar of DDO
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 9:54:25 PM
At 12/7/2014 9:53:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/7/2014 9:47:02 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:

Wrichcirw and LMGIG.

PM me. There are answers to those questions I'm happy to answer... but not publicly, because I've seen enough drama on DDO lately.

true dat.

will do!