Jump to topic:

DDO FANFIC: Survivor book 1 episode 12

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 8:34:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Please do not post until I finish posting.

Episode 00:http://www.debate.org...
Episode 01:http://www.debate.org...
(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)
Episode 02:http://www.debate.org...
(WAR?)
Episode 03:http://www.debate.org...
(BROKEN)
Episode 04:http://www.debate.org...
(FEAR IS THE GREATEST WEAPON)
Episode 05:http://www.debate.org...
(BOND)
Episode 06:http://www.debate.org...
(TIME)
Episode 07:http://www.debate.org...
(THE SENSIBLES.)
Episode 08:http://www.debate.org...
(UNITED AS ONE.)
Episode 09: http://www.debate.org...
(A LITTLE MADNESS IN THE MIX.)
Episode 10:http://www.debate.org...
(THERE ARE ALWAYS CASUALTIES.)
Episode 11:http://www.debate.org...
(THE ALMOST PERFECT DAY.)

Sign-Up Sheet:http://www.debate.org...

Thanks for all of the support on the past two episodes"

If only sarcasm transferred from real-life to the internet. Anyways, this is the second part to the "Filling in the Blanks" trilogy where I will write one POV only. This is because it will be a extra sized POV.

EPISODE 12: STANDING TALL

=====================================================================
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 8:40:14 PM
POV: DarthKirones

Workaholic. Darth has evolved into a Workaholic. He spends fourteen hours in his lab, only leaving to sleep, use the washroom and to eat. He talked to no one. Not Malacoda, his best friend, not DDD, his ally and oldest friend and not even to himself. His dirty blond hair was covered in filth and was quite long, and his glasses had stained.

He had fallen deeper than ever before in a web of technology, obsessed with unlocking the secrets to what he calls "Cosmica." The energy that RM and his space empire uses. He is writing a list down of all of it's characteristics.

-Highly Radioactive.
-Unstable.
-Effective source of energy.

Darth looked at his most precious object; his black Nike hoodie. (This is NOT made up! I actually have a Black Nike Hoodie! -DK)

"Sigh... Whaddya think hoodie? Can I save Airmax"s life?"

The hoodie just sat there.

Yea... I'm nuts. But who here isn't? This is the definition of crazy. but where did things really go bonkers? Oh yeah... I almost forgot that I got captured by RM and his forces of evil. But what the hell happened?

TWO WEEKS PREVIOUS...

It was just Endark, Malacoda, 9spaceking and Darth alone in space. Just them versus an entire army of Rational Madman clones plus a giant man that looks oddly like 9spaceking.

Each clone was inside a dolphin-sized ship that had two small guns in the front. In the utter blackness of space this battle was one that would illuminate the heavens.

Endark readied his sword, which glowed Blue. He jumped at a ship, chopping it in half.

"All right, Defenders! Here is the plan. Malacoda, you take on the bulk, out of all of us, you have the best reach with your staff. Darth, get distance. Your goal is to blast the enemy from far away. 9spaceking, you with me at the front."

Great. Not only am I the smallest and youngest one here but I have to fight. This will not end well.

Darth activated his jetpack and flew a distance away from Malacoda. The army of ships began to charge at all directions, even at him.

The first three he destroyed didn"t even get close to him, but the fourth caught him off guard, causing him to tumble a little through space.He eventually got his focus back but the ship came at him at full force.

"So you want to play rough? Well, how about I GIVE YOU ROUGH!"

Darth turned on his jetpack and flew into the ship. Darth pressed a button on his gloves, which caused metal plating to cover his hand, giving him enough strength to open up the top of the ship. The clone inside it screamed as Darth threw him out.

"I never thought i would hijack a spaceship, let alone any vehicles."

The top of the ship slammed shut, leaving Darth in the ship. The ship only had a few buttons, one for shooting, one for extra armor, one for self-destruct and one for emergency fuel. There were also Joysticks for navigating.

"Let"s see what happens when one ship attacks another!"

He grabbed the controls and rushed at a ship that was firing at Malacoda.

"Huh? Did I just see friendly-fire?"

Darth spoke to his mouthpiece. "Naw man, I just hijacked one of their ships."

"Oh."

9spaceking and Endark slicing ships apart with their swords. Despite the fact they were extremely outnumbered, they were winning.

"ENOUGH. RELEASE THE METEORS!" The giant man said.

I don"t like the sound of that...

Darth maneuvered the ship so he could directly see the man. Behind the man were the rest of the ships and a bunch of space rocks.

The rocks were a light brown color, and they were rectangular. The man jumped on a flat rock and turned on his spear, ready to fight. He turned his rock towards Endark and 9spaceking, leaving the bulk of the meteors for Malacoda and Darth.

Malacoda was able to push the vast majority of the meteors away using his staff, but Darth was not so lucky, the rocks pounded his ship, tearing it in half. Darth barely escaped.

HOLY $#!%.

Darth tried to blast the rocks, but they were too durable. One hit him right on the heading nearly knocking him out.

With the final part of his consciousness, he saw the Man stabbing Endark with his spear in one hand, and holding 9spaceking"s neck with the other.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 8:46:39 PM
AROUND ONE HOUR LATER"

Wha... Where am I?

Darth opened one eye, he saw Malacoda and 9spaceking talking, he also saw Endark, who was drooling blood.

Ow... Okay... My body hurts a little too much... At least everyone is alive... For now...

Suddenly. a teenager dressed in gold and green armor came out of the shadows.

"I realize that you are all not in the best of conditions right now, but I am here to help. My name is Ajab. From Debate.org."

Malacoda turned around. "Wait... I-I remember you, Airmax said you are a-a f-friend..."

Ajab? Oh yea... I remember him as well.

"Yes. You are now slaves, and you are about to become gladiators along with some others that were captu-"

Endark"s eyes flew open. He sat up, startled. "O-Others?!? Oh g-g-god, please tell m-me Ann-Annie isn't one of t-them..."

"I am not too sure. But what I can do is make sure that you and your friends survive."

Malacoda"s interests peaked. "How? How Ajab? HOW?"

"I am about to tell you. Alright, which one of you here is the smartest?"

Everyone shot their hands up.

"Okay, that was too broad. Which one of you is the best with technology, like hacking and machinery?"

Everyone pointed at Darth"s curled up body.

Really? I have to do hacking? NOW?

Darth slowly got up. Ajab threw a grey cube at Darth, which sprouted a blue hologram. The hologram was that of what looked like a maze, with certain areas red.

"This is the map of this underground structure that you are in. There are four points I have illuminated that are critical to your survival. The first one, which is the one in the bottom right corner, is your current location, AKA: Your cell. The next area, which is a short walk from here is the armory, where you will find your weapons. The third area is quite far from here, it is the security room, you will need to shut it down. Finally, in the center is a plane exactly like the one you came on here to this planet. I will leave you here for the next three hours to plan because security is at full charge, but when the games are going on, I will press a button which opens your cell door. Good luck."

Ajab left without another room.

Darth spent the next few hours figuring out the secrets of the little cube, suddenly he split it into four parts.

"Alright, each person take a piece of the cube, that way we will have our own map when we split up." Endark said. "Malacoda, you and 9spaceking will go to the armory and you will get our weapons. Darth, you prepare the ship, I will deal with the security."

Suddenly, the cell door opened. Everyone turned on their maps and went to their designated areas. Darth was in luck. The plane was in the center of the complex, a short walk from the cell. He saw the white and red plane, with those pale blue windows, it felt like kind of like a home to him.

"Here we go."

Darth activated the controls, he had spent a good amount of time flying the plane, but that was in space. Can"t be much harder...

The first to come to come to the ship besides Darth was 9spaceking, holding his sword and Endarks sword, Malacoda was next, with his Staff in his hand and Darth"s blaster in the other. Endark finally came after a whole ten minutes.

"Sorry guys, there were a few guards I had to take care of. Darth, is the plane ready?"

Darth pressed a yellow button. "Yep, I just turned on the gas filter. Let"s go!"

You all know what happens from here.

THE PRESENT...

Wait... Filter...

"I think I know how to cure Airmax!"

Darth was ecstatic. Perhaps Airmax would live after all.

I need to make a blood filter!

*BONUS*
POV: Ajab

Ajab stood in the grand mansion of the EMperor, in his gold and green armor.

The Emperor is on his deathbed, but his consciousness can be transferred to a clone any second. Perhaps I can sabotage it!

*ZZZZZZZT*

"Huh?"

Ajab looked behind him, there were three guards, their spears surrounded by sparks of energy. "Captain Ajabi-830317. By the decree of Emperor Rationalita Troglodytarum Madmannicuss, you are under arrest!"

"Under what charges?"

"Eleven counts of Treason, Four counts of aiding criminals, and one count of Second-Degree Murder."

Alright, I admit, I did all of those, but how do they- Thett! Thett must have ratted me out!

Ajab was then knocked unconscious. Even on the brink of death, Rational Madman still has a few tricks up his sleeves.

Thank you all for reading!

DDD and DarthKirones.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 9:18:47 PM
At 12/8/2014 8:40:14 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
POV: DarthKirones

Workaholic. Darth has evolved into a Workaholic. He spends fourteen hours in his lab, only leaving to sleep, use the washroom and to eat. He talked to no one. Not Malacoda, his best friend, not DDD, his ally and oldest friend and not even to himself. His dirty blond hair was covered in filth and was quite long, and his glasses had stained.

Imagine what your mother would say.
He had fallen deeper than ever before in a web of technology, obsessed with unlocking the secrets to what he calls "Cosmica." The energy that RM and his space empire uses. He is writing a list down of all of it's characteristics.

Well then, that name is so original.
-Highly Radioactive.
-Unstable.
-Effective source of energy.

That was to be expected.
Darth looked at his most precious object; his black Nike hoodie. (This is NOT made up! I actually have a Black Nike Hoodie! -DK)

We don't doubt you. ;P
"Sigh... Whaddya think hoodie? Can I save Airmax"s life?"

Talking to your hoodie is an unprecedented level of forever alone.
The hoodie just sat there.

Well, what'd you want it to do? Talk?

I'd have burnt it up into ashes if it did.

Yea... I'm nuts. But who here isn't? This is the definition of crazy. but where did things really go bonkers? Oh yeah... I almost forgot that I got captured by RM and his forces of evil. But what the hell happened?

Funny, I was about to ask that.
TWO WEEKS PREVIOUS...

I applaud your grammar.
It was just Endark, Malacoda, 9spaceking and Darth alone in space. Just them versus an entire army of Rational Madman clones plus a giant man that looks oddly like 9spaceking.

FREE FOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL
Each clone was inside a dolphin-sized ship that had two small guns in the front. In the utter blackness of space this battle was one that would illuminate the heavens.

But...we're in space...

*contemplates the invalidity of this figurative language*
Endark readied his sword, which glowed Blue. He jumped at a ship, chopping it in half.

Don't mind me, I can jump hundreds of meters in space and can effortlessly chop through thick metal!

You sicken me even more than Lance Armstrong, Endark.
"All right, Defenders! Here is the plan. Malacoda, you take on the bulk, out of all of us, you have the best reach with your staff. Darth, get distance. Your goal is to blast the enemy from far away. 9spaceking, you with me at the front."

GO GO GO

Great. Not only am I the smallest and youngest one here but I have to fight. This will not end well.

DON'T BE A PVSSY! *slaps DK*
Darth activated his jetpack and flew a distance away from Malacoda. The army of ships began to charge at all directions, even at him.

Let's play Jetpack Joyride! :D
The first three he destroyed didn"t even get close to him, but the fourth caught him off guard, causing him to tumble a little through space.He eventually got his focus back but the ship came at him at full force.

DEAR GOD JUST SHOOT AT HIM ALREADY
"So you want to play rough? Well, how about I GIVE YOU ROUGH!"

Kinky.
Darth turned on his jetpack and flew into the ship. Darth pressed a button on his gloves, which caused metal plating to cover his hand, giving him enough strength to open up the top of the ship. The clone inside it screamed as Darth threw him out.

Just like me in GTA V!

Only in space...and you're not a six-star criminal... XD
"I never thought i would hijack a spaceship, let alone any vehicles."

First time for everything!
The top of the ship slammed shut, leaving Darth in the ship. The ship only had a few buttons, one for shooting, one for extra armor, one for self-destruct and one for emergency fuel. There were also Joysticks for navigating.

Let's press the self-destruct.
"Let"s see what happens when one ship attacks another!"

Let's see what happens when I attack you for being so blatantly obvious!
He grabbed the controls and rushed at a ship that was firing at Malacoda.

BANG BANG
"Huh? Did I just see friendly-fire?"

LOL, I love doing that in team games. I troll my own teammates by attacking them and kill the entire enemy team so I can hog all of the money. ;3
Darth spoke to his mouthpiece. "Naw man, I just hijacked one of their ships."

"Oh."

I'm assuming you haven't played GTA V before.
9spaceking and Endark slicing ships apart with their swords. Despite the fact they were extremely outnumbered, they were winning.

I see where this is leading to.
"ENOUGH. RELEASE THE METEORS!" The giant man said.

Well then.
I don"t like the sound of that...

RUN GODDAMN IT
Darth maneuvered the ship so he could directly see the man. Behind the man were the rest of the ships and a bunch of space rocks.

WTF ARE YOU DOING
The rocks were a light brown color, and they were rectangular. The man jumped on a flat rock and turned on his spear, ready to fight. He turned his rock towards Endark and 9spaceking, leaving the bulk of the meteors for Malacoda and Darth.

YOU DUMBASS
Malacoda was able to push the vast majority of the meteors away using his staff, but Darth was not so lucky, the rocks pounded his ship, tearing it in half. Darth barely escaped.

How, may I wonder? ;P
HOLY $#!%.

HOLY SH1T indeed.
Darth tried to blast the rocks, but they were too durable. One hit him right on the heading nearly knocking him out.

*nearly*?
With the final part of his consciousness, he saw the Man stabbing Endark with his spear in one hand, and holding 9spaceking"s neck with the other.

How did Endark live... *headdesk*

So many physically impossible feats in this fanfic.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 9:30:07 PM
At 12/8/2014 8:46:39 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
AROUND ONE HOUR LATER"

Wha... Where am I?

You're in Hell. >:D
Darth opened one eye, he saw Malacoda and 9spaceking talking, he also saw Endark, who was drooling blood.

"Hey Endark! Wanna take a selfie with me?"

*snap*

Ow... Okay... My body hurts a little too much... At least everyone is alive... For now...

"for now" sounds fairly accurate.
Suddenly. a teenager dressed in gold and green armor came out of the shadows.

STRANGER DANGER
"I realize that you are all not in the best of conditions right now, but I am here to help. My name is Ajab. From Debate.org."

Go suck Otter's rubber. ;D
Malacoda turned around. "Wait... I-I remember you, Airmax said you are a-a f-friend..."

Ajab? Oh yea... I remember him as well.

Oh do you now.
"Yes. You are now slaves, and you are about to become gladiators along with some others that were captu-"

HUNGER GAMES FTW
Endark"s eyes flew open. He sat up, startled. "O-Others?!? Oh g-g-god, please tell m-me Ann-Annie isn't one of t-them..."

He's scared for his reputation when Annie kills them all.
"I am not too sure. But what I can do is make sure that you and your friends survive."

Bull.
Malacoda"s interests peaked. "How? How Ajab? HOW?"

Patience, young grasshopper.
"I am about to tell you. Alright, which one of you here is the smartest?"

Endark? But he's drooling blood ATM.
Everyone shot their hands up.

Such narcissistic egos.
"Okay, that was too broad. Which one of you is the best with technology, like hacking and machinery?"

Ain't dat obvious.
Everyone pointed at Darth"s curled up body.

*cackles*

Really? I have to do hacking? NOW?

STOP YER WHINING

*smack*
Darth slowly got up. Ajab threw a grey cube at Darth, which sprouted a blue hologram. The hologram was that of what looked like a maze, with certain areas red.

It's like a Rubix cube...

God I suck at those. XD
"This is the map of this underground structure that you are in. There are four points I have illuminated that are critical to your survival. The first one, which is the one in the bottom right corner, is your current location, AKA: Your cell. The next area, which is a short walk from here is the armory, where you will find your weapons. The third area is quite far from here, it is the security room, you will need to shut it down. Finally, in the center is a plane exactly like the one you came on here to this planet. I will leave you here for the next three hours to plan because security is at full charge, but when the games are going on, I will press a button which opens your cell door. Good luck."

Well. That was sudden.
Ajab left without another room.

I'm assuming it was "word" and not "room". And COME BACK HERE YOU BASTARD D:<
Darth spent the next few hours figuring out the secrets of the little cube, suddenly he split it into four parts.

Wut.
"Alright, each person take a piece of the cube, that way we will have our own map when we split up." Endark said. "Malacoda, you and 9spaceking will go to the armory and you will get our weapons. Darth, you prepare the ship, I will deal with the security."

Keep drooling blood, bruh!
Suddenly, the cell door opened. Everyone turned on their maps and went to their designated areas. Darth was in luck. The plane was in the center of the complex, a short walk from the cell. He saw the white and red plane, with those pale blue windows, it felt like kind of like a home to him.

Okay then... O.o
"Here we go."

Darth activated the controls, he had spent a good amount of time flying the plane, but that was in space. Can"t be much harder...

It's 1harder than you think. ;D
The first to come to come to the ship besides Darth was 9spaceking, holding his sword and Endarks sword, Malacoda was next, with his Staff in his hand and Darth"s blaster in the other. Endark finally came after a whole ten minutes.

Y u so late D:<
"Sorry guys, there were a few guards I had to take care of. Darth, is the plane ready?"

Endark, if you needed to drool more blood, you can always tell us... XD
Darth pressed a yellow button. "Yep, I just turned on the gas filter. Let"s go!"

This guy can pretty much do anything except for physical fighting, apparently.
You all know what happens from here.

And what if I don't? :3
THE PRESENT...

Wait... Filter...

"I think I know how to cure Airmax!"

We can filter out the porn in the viruses RM overloaded him with! LOL
Darth was ecstatic. Perhaps Airmax would live after all.

I need to make a blood filter!

Boo. And that was less dramatic than its intention, by the way. XD

*BONUS*
POV: Ajab

Ajab stood in the grand mansion of the EMperor, in his gold and green armor.

The Emperor is on his deathbed, but his consciousness can be transferred to a clone any second. Perhaps I can sabotage it!

GET CAUGHT BRUH
*ZZZZZZZT*

WOOT
"Huh?"

HELL YEAH
Ajab looked behind him, there were three guards, their spears surrounded by sparks of energy. "Captain Ajabi-830317. By the decree of Emperor Rationalita Troglodytarum Madmannicuss, you are under arrest!"

DAYUM
"Under what charges?"

20 ounces of fresh cocaine have been found on your person. If you share half of it with us, though, we'll let you go with a bail.
"Eleven counts of Treason, Four counts of aiding criminals, and one count of Second-Degree Murder."

BUSTED >:D
Alright, I admit, I did all of those, but how do they- Thett! Thett must have ratted me out!

THETT, YOU SNITCH!

Speaking of snitches, I'd like you to meet my extremely annoying and rather b1tchy sister...
Ajab was then knocked unconscious. Even on the brink of death, Rational Madman still has a few tricks up his sleeves.

Welp then. That was easy.

Thank you all for reading!

DDD and DarthKirones.

WOOT