Jump to topic:

DDO Quotes that Should be Remembered

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 9:38:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I may try to push for this as a stick of some sort. No idea if it would be viable but this is a good idea and in response to something wylted said that I thought was pretty cool. Add some if you have any

Wyted - It is the unreasonable men that make the most change. The unreasonable people are the ones best equipped to change the status quo for the better. Thomas Edison was unreasonable when he pursued the light bulb. Christopher Columbus was being unreasonable when he proved the earth was flat. Martin Luther King was unreasonable when he pursued equality for blacks. Thank god these people decided to ignore people who called them unreasonable. Visionaries typically are.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 9:46:56 PM
At 12/9/2014 9:38:21 PM, Mikal wrote:
I may try to push for this as a stick of some sort. No idea if it would be viable but this is a good idea and in response to something wylted said that I thought was pretty cool. Add some if you have any

Wyted - It is the unreasonable men that make the most change. The unreasonable people are the ones best equipped to change the status quo for the better. Thomas Edison was unreasonable when he pursued the light bulb. Christopher Columbus was being unreasonable when he proved the earth was flat. Martin Luther King was unreasonable when he pursued equality for blacks. Thank god these people decided to ignore people who called them unreasonable. Visionaries typically are.

Oh what a great visionary Columbus was with his flat earth discovery!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 10:01:09 PM
One should not be so foolish as to group all unreasonable people with visionaries.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 10:32:17 PM
At 12/9/2014 10:01:09 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
One should not be so foolish as to group all unreasonable people with visionaries.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm *looks down*
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 10:53:25 PM
At 12/9/2014 10:01:09 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I don't think it has to do with grouping them, but more so to do with the fact that if you aim big and think out of the box, you can achieve stuff that you never thought was possible. Embrace your inner will smith