Jump to topic:

Opinion from an undecided

Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 9:07:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've been ghosting the election topics a tiny bit. I usually frequent the religion forum so I don't know Blade or Mikal other than a few exchanges I've had with them.

Blade seems like the safe/objective choice and Mikal seems like the passionate/wildcard. Mikal has some good ideas but there is a noticeable level of distortion of the opposition. Blade always seems to be on the defensive.

So, ideally, I want to implement Mikal's ideas while keeping Blade's character. Sorry if that offends either of you.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 10:12:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/10/2014 9:07:40 AM, Benshapiro wrote:
I've been ghosting the election topics a tiny bit. I usually frequent the religion forum so I don't know Blade or Mikal other than a few exchanges I've had with them.

Blade seems like the safe/objective choice and Mikal seems like the passionate/wildcard. Mikal has some good ideas but there is a noticeable level of distortion of the opposition. Blade always seems to be on the defensive.

So, ideally, I want to implement Mikal's ideas while keeping Blade's character. Sorry if that offends either of you.

it's a stigma that I'm not level headed, but the people that are voting for me know I am as well. My mafia past is what tends to bring it up , but as I said its a game not how I act in person or in life. There have been far more controversial presidents that have succeeded as well. I have the heart, the ideas, and the passion to make a change on DDO