Jump to topic:

DDO stay healthy initative

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 3:46:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The count down is two weeks away from the start. I have the OP in my inbox and everyone that signed up can message me personally and I will help you guys with the workouts and diets you need to get to your goals. Whether that be weight loss and or building mass

A key thing to keep in mind is that if you are working out now to get a head start before the start of the iniative, if you want mass go with more weight in your workout. Don't rep things over ten time and increase the weight until you get between 6-10 reps. That increases size and strength. If you are looking for tone, the 10-16 range is ideal with a lot of sets and burn out reps that help define your muscles with implementing cardio in the workout

Eat lots of meat, chicken, tuna, rice, turkey, eggs, milk if you want mass

If you are in it for weight loss eat 5 times a day with small portions with the same type of foods

That is a general outline to follow that can get you on the right path to achieve your goal.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 3:50:07 PM
At 12/10/2014 3:46:14 PM, Mikal wrote:
The count down is two weeks away from the start. I have the OP in my inbox and everyone that signed up can message me personally and I will help you guys with the workouts and diets you need to get to your goals. Whether that be weight loss and or building mass

A key thing to keep in mind is that if you are working out now to get a head start before the start of the iniative, if you want mass go with more weight in your workout. Don't rep things over ten time and increase the weight until you get between 6-10 reps. That increases size and strength. If you are looking for tone, the 10-16 range is ideal with a lot of sets and burn out reps that help define your muscles with implementing cardio in the workout

If you are in it for weight loss eat 5 times a day with small portions with the same type of foods

That is a general outline to follow that can get you on the right path to achieve your goal.

TRIGGERED
I am a pescetarian you are oppressing me with this. Chicken? Eggs? Milk?? reported.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 3:53:19 PM
At 12/10/2014 3:50:07 PM, headphonegut wrote:

TRIGGERED
I am a pescetarian you are oppressing me with this. Chicken? Eggs? Milk?? reported.

Can't you eat eggs and part of a pescatarian diet?

If you want supplement nuts and peanut butter in it as well, and balance out the saturated and non saturated fat.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 3:55:11 PM
At 12/10/2014 3:53:19 PM, Mikal wrote:

TRIGGERED

If you want supplement nuts and peanut butter in it as well, and balance out the saturated and non saturated fat.

You won't ruse me! I am a purist. I eat and drink fish. There's not stopping my transformation. you won't oppress me! I'M TELLING.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 3:55:49 PM
At 12/10/2014 3:55:11 PM, headphonegut wrote:

TRIGGERED

You won't ruse me! I am a purist. I eat and drink fish. There's not stopping my transformation. you won't oppress me! I'M TELLING.

fish works too lol

just make sure its tuna :)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 3:57:36 PM
At 12/10/2014 3:55:49 PM, Mikal wrote:

TRIGGERED

fish works too lol

I'm not sure whether or not you're aware tha you're being trolled or not but....

...yeah. You're being trolled.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 3:58:05 PM
At 12/10/2014 3:57:36 PM, Zaradi wrote:

TRIGGERED

fish works too lol

I'm not sure whether or not you're aware tha you're being trolled or not but....

...yeah. You're being trolled.

I know lol
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 4:46:14 PM
Couch Potatoes of DDO, let us unite against this strange blasphemy called "exercise" and "healthy eating". Their lies shall not prevail!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 4:59:56 PM

I love steak, chicken, eggs (with bacon) and milk. I can eat rice (due to my Asian roots LOL), tuna (ditto ;3), and turkey (don't like it as much as some meats).

In fact, I've been eating like this for months...and still not much progress. Damn metabolism. XD
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 5:02:22 PM
At 12/10/2014 4:46:14 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Couch Potatoes of DDO, let us unite against this strange blasphemy called "exercise" and "healthy eating". Their lies shall not prevail!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 5:02:59 PM
At 12/10/2014 5:02:22 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Oh come on....
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 5:03:55 PM
At 12/10/2014 5:02:59 PM, YYW wrote:

Oh come on....

Lol :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 5:04:55 PM
At 12/10/2014 5:03:55 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Oh come on....

lol... well you may be generically blessed with the ability not to gain weight if you don't exercise.... but I am not one of those people...

which is why I run/lift.
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 5:08:30 PM
At 12/10/2014 5:04:55 PM, YYW wrote:

Oh come on....

lol... well you may be generically blessed with the ability not to gain weight if you don't exercise.... but I am not one of those people...

No, I need to exercise too, but I just like imagining a world where I could be a couch potato and not gain weight.

which is why I run/lift.

You're so hot.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 5:12:20 PM

There is not much a person like me can do , I actually think I am addicted to the dopamine released in foods that have high-fat content .
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 5:12:28 PM

^
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 5:23:59 PM
At 12/10/2014 5:12:20 PM, SebUK wrote:

There is not much a person like me can do , I actually think I am addicted to the dopamine released in foods that have high-fat content .

trust me if you have a goal, I can help you get down to it ( if its realistic)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 6:04:17 PM
At 12/10/2014 5:08:30 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Oh come on....

No, I need to exercise too, but I just like imagining a world where I could be a couch potato and not gain weight.

That's what transhumanism is all about

which is why I run/lift.

You're so hot.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 6:08:57 PM
At 12/10/2014 6:04:17 PM, Wylted wrote:

Oh come on....

I think humans are just fine the way we are.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 6:19:53 PM
At 12/10/2014 6:08:57 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Oh come on....

That's easy for people who don't have a small penis to say.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 6:21:12 PM
At 12/10/2014 6:19:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/10/2014 6:08:57 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Oh come on....

That's easy for people who don't have a small penis to say.

Lol...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 1:49:33 AM
At 12/10/2014 4:59:56 PM, RevNge wrote:

I love steak, chicken, eggs (with bacon) and milk. I can eat rice (due to my Asian roots LOL), tuna (ditto ;3), and turkey (don't like it as much as some meats).

In fact, I've been eating like this for months...and still not much progress. Damn metabolism. XD

how much intake do you have?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 7:58:45 AM
At 12/11/2014 1:49:33 AM, Mikal wrote:

Like 2k or 2.5k calories every day...

And I still have a BMI of 16.8. WTF.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 8:20:51 AM

TRIGGERED

fish works too lol

I see your plan - you're trying to make everyone on DDO die of mercury poisoning.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 8:22:46 AM
At 12/11/2014 7:58:45 AM, RevNge wrote:

Well your first problem is that you use BMI still. There are plenty of things wrong with that method
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 8:27:56 AM
At 12/11/2014 8:22:46 AM, TUF wrote:

Well your first problem is that you use BMI still. There are plenty of things wrong with that method

What ought one to use instead?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 8:35:19 AM
At 12/11/2014 8:27:56 AM, bsh1 wrote:

There are plenty of waya that are more effective (Bioelectrical Impedance, Hydrostatic Weighing etc.) But the cheapest way that is also effective is probably skin calipers as you can buy them for like 10 bucks and they will give you an accurate measurement of body fat percentage. My nutrition professor outlined this big thing explaining the flaws in body mass indexes.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 8:39:14 AM
At 12/11/2014 8:35:19 AM, TUF wrote:

There are plenty of waya that are more effective (Bioelectrical Impedance, Hydrostatic Weighing etc.) But the cheapest way that is also effective is probably skin calipers as you can buy them for like 10 bucks and they will give you an accurate measurement of body fat percentage. My nutrition professor outlined this big thing explaining the flaws in body mass indexes.

Skin calipers measure BMI which is Body fat percentage,
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 8:39:20 AM

Interesting...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 8:42:57 AM
At 12/11/2014 8:39:14 AM, carriead20 wrote:

Skin calipers measure BMI which is Body fat percentage,

Body mass index is a calculation that measures you on a scale using basic math equations regrading your weight and height, which is different than what a skin caliper does.