On the election

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 5:30:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just a brief summary of why you should vote for me

forgive the voice, I have bronchitis as of now and it hurts to talk. I really wanted to get one more video out before the election started, but I had to force myself to speak and it was choppy because of my voice. I did the best i could with my throat :/
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 5:36:46 PM
At 12/10/2014 5:30:41 PM, Mikal wrote:

forgive the voice, I have bronchitis as of now and it hurts to talk. I really wanted to get one more video out before the election started, but I had to force myself to speak and it was choppy because of my voice. I did the best i could with my throat :/

You are a true hero to put in the work to get the good word out even when you're practically on your death bed.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 5:39:38 PM
At 12/10/2014 5:36:46 PM, Wylted wrote:

You are a true hero to put in the work to get the good word out even when you're practically on your death bed.

-.-
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 5:55:11 PM
At 12/10/2014 5:39:38 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/10/2014 5:36:46 PM, Wylted wrote:

-.-

I updated my profile, you're welcome.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 6:07:03 PM

Where is the FT you made defining a toxic member?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 6:09:10 PM
At 12/10/2014 6:07:03 PM, headphonegut wrote:

Go down to the platform thread, there is like a 200 page discussion about it along with like 2 hangout videos

It basically was defined as someone that is degrading the quality of the site to the point its considered a liability without showing any type of reform. That was expounded upon greatly though
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 6:12:05 PM
At 12/10/2014 6:09:10 PM, Mikal wrote:

Go down to the platform thread, there is like a 200 page discussion about it along with like 2 hangout videos

It basically was defined as someone that is degrading the quality of the site to the point its considered a liability without showing any type of reform. That was expounded upon greatly though

Holy, discussion, y u do dis. I ain't no bvtch tho, les go. *goes searching for PT*

Is there a trial? I'll find that out I guess. I distinctly remember izb0 getting banned that way.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 6:13:03 PM
At 12/10/2014 6:12:05 PM, headphonegut wrote:

Holy, discussion, y u do dis. I ain't no bvtch tho, les go. *goes searching for PT*

Is there a trial? I'll find that out I guess. I distinctly remember izb0 getting banned that way.

i have no idea if your trolling me or not XD

there was a trial from izbo, but the system could be used better and implemented in a way that is practical and effective
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 6:16:28 PM
At 12/10/2014 6:13:03 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/10/2014 6:12:05 PM, headphonegut wrote:

i have no idea if your trolling me or not XD

there was a trial from izbo, but the system could be used better and implemented in a way that is practical and effective

You can tell usually if it's just downright ridiculous. I can't think of a better way to ban someone, it was masterful. He was hella annoying tho lol.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 6:18:17 PM

Yay, more forum spamming.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 9:40:55 PM
At 12/10/2014 8:05:20 PM, Mirza wrote:
If Juggle makes a clear-cut statement on their unwillingness to cooperate, how will you pursue their interests further?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 9:43:33 PM
At 12/10/2014 9:40:55 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/10/2014 8:05:20 PM, Mirza wrote:
If Juggle makes a clear-cut statement on their unwillingness to cooperate, how will you pursue their interests further?

reply to this directly so I can see it. It does not show on my alerts other wise, my bad.

I don't think they ever would make a clear cut statement. They have not even touched the site at all in 6 months or more. That is assuming they will actually communicate at all , and not be focused on other things

Between bluesteel, yyw, and myself I'm sure we can right up a convincing plan for them to help. Not to mention eddie would still be willing to help if he loses this election, as would I if i lost

It's not going to be hard to build a relationship if they actually make contact, the issue is getting them to make contact at all.