Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Bringing my ELO up

Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 7:28:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So this weekend I will finally be free from work!! So that being said, I'll be hooking up my computer and I'll be doing SIX yes count them SIX debates, I need 3 high contenders for three prolonged debates, and three speed debaters.

If you want to please sign up here if you have time to debate me, I haven't lost one, and I plan on not losing these six, all my hard work shall be put into these six special debates.

Good luck to me :)

Speed debaters:

1.
2.
3.

Prolonged debates:
1.
2.
3.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 3:11:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bumperoo
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 3:29:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'll also debate you, and I'm fairly sure I can do it quickly (4, 5 days overall if 4 rounds)
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
thett3
Posts: 14,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 3:30:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
pick me, pick me!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 3:37:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 7:28:38 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
So this weekend I will finally be free from work!! So that being said, I'll be hooking up my computer and I'll be doing SIX yes count them SIX debates, I need 3 high contenders for three prolonged debates, and three speed debaters.


If you want to please sign up here if you have time to debate me, I haven't lost one, and I plan on not losing these six, all my hard work shall be put into these six special debates.


Good luck to me :)

Speed debaters:

1.
2.
3.

Prolonged debates:
1. dtaylor971- talk to me about topic later.
2.
3.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Raisor
Posts: 4,459
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 3:42:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would do a speed debate on something lighter like "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" or "only the good die young" or maybe "It is better to live a long and happy life than a short life that obtains mythical greatness"
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 4:02:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ok, so these prolonged debates are your choices, speedy pics are mine.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 4:03:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 3:13:23 PM, Danielle wrote:
I'll debate you if you want. But I can't commit to a speedy debate over the weekend.

I'll put you in for a prolonged, :D its good to see you on again in the forums.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 4:03:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 3:30:56 PM, thett3 wrote:
pick me, pick me!

I'll also put you into a prolonged debate!
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 4:04:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 3:32:56 PM, Raisor wrote:
What sort of topics for speed debates? What is the timeframe for these debates? Like half hour rounds?

Comment on that is above, timeframe shall be 1-2 hour frames.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Raisor
Posts: 4,459
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 4:09:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 4:04:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 3:32:56 PM, Raisor wrote:
What sort of topics for speed debates? What is the timeframe for these debates? Like half hour rounds?

Comment on that is above, timeframe shall be 1-2 hour frames.

1-2h for whole debate or per round. Per round means I'd have to devote the whole day, doesn't work.

We could do a live debate?
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 4:27:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 4:09:49 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 12/12/2014 4:04:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 3:32:56 PM, Raisor wrote:
What sort of topics for speed debates? What is the timeframe for these debates? Like half hour rounds?

Comment on that is above, timeframe shall be 1-2 hour frames.

1-2h for whole debate or per round. Per round means I'd have to devote the whole day, doesn't work.

We could do a live debate?

A live debate, sound fun and intriguing, I will not speed talk though.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Raisor
Posts: 4,459
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 4:31:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 4:27:16 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 4:09:49 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 12/12/2014 4:04:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 3:32:56 PM, Raisor wrote:
What sort of topics for speed debates? What is the timeframe for these debates? Like half hour rounds?

Comment on that is above, timeframe shall be 1-2 hour frames.

1-2h for whole debate or per round. Per round means I'd have to devote the whole day, doesn't work.

We could do a live debate?

A live debate, sound fun and intriguing, I will not speed talk though.

Cool when are you up for it? Aren't you in nz or something? I am us central
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 4:52:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 3:11:43 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Bumperoo

I'll debate you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 7:20:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 4:31:11 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 12/12/2014 4:27:16 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 4:09:49 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 12/12/2014 4:04:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 12/12/2014 3:32:56 PM, Raisor wrote:
What sort of topics for speed debates? What is the timeframe for these debates? Like half hour rounds?

Comment on that is above, timeframe shall be 1-2 hour frames.

1-2h for whole debate or per round. Per round means I'd have to devote the whole day, doesn't work.

We could do a live debate?

A live debate, sound fun and intriguing, I will not speed talk though.

Cool when are you up for it? Aren't you in nz or something? I am us central

I'm in Virginia.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 7:20:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/12/2014 9:12:24 PM, YYW wrote:
PM me with potential topics...

Prolonged I'm guessing?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 1:59:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Linkish, when would you want to do a debate?
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 7:05:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ok for those of you who wanted to prolong debate me and if you still have time.......shoot me a pm, or issue a straight up challenge. I knocked off speed debating because I honestly don't have the time to take on 30 minutes of research.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me