Jump to topic:

Open Clarification

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 9:32:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The multi account thing that is going on should be be associated with blade. Blade is a great guy and never would do that to people. What the people under him are doing, or even the people that are voting for him should not be directly connected to your decision to or not to vote for him

I ask anyone considering to vote to consider that. As people should not vote for me because of how and what people under me or around me are doing.

In light of the multis being made I just feel that should be stated. Do not place your vote for or against blade because of the actions of others and people around him. He is a great guy and would never be apart of something like that. I urge you to consider everything before your vote and only reflect on the actions of the the people running. Which is blade and myself.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 9:37:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 9:32:25 AM, Mikal wrote:
The multi account thing that is going on should be be associated with blade. Blade is a great guy and never would do that to people. What the people under him are doing, or even the people that are voting for him should not be directly connected to your decision to or not to vote for him

I ask anyone considering to vote to consider that. As people should not vote for me because of how and what people under me or around me are doing.

In light of the multis being made I just feel that should be stated. Do not place your vote for or against blade because of the actions of others and people around him. He is a great guy and would never be apart of something like that. I urge you to consider everything before your vote and only reflect on the actions of the the people running. Which is blade and myself.

should not be*