Jump to topic:

Tylergraham95/JMK for...

tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:07:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tylergraham95 and JMK would like to announce their official candidacy for the position of Grand High Kaiser Admiral Petty Officer Twelve Star General Czar Tsar Caesar Emperor King Duchy Duke Douche Chancellor Commander Fuehrer Poobah President Chief Executive Officer Khan of Khans! and Vice Grand High Kaiser Admiral Petty Officer Twelve Star General Czar Tsar Caesar Emperor King Duchy Duke Douche Chancellor Commander Fuehrer Poobah President Chief Executive Officer Khan of Khans!

Our platform will centrally revolve on two major points.

First, we would like to focus on a more liberal, free, equitable, and nice system of ELO distribution. More specifically, ELO re-distribution. We will begin by setting a new ELO cap of 2500. Then, we will expertly apply an ELO minimum of 2499. All ELOs will be adjusted accordingly. We believe this will achieve fairness in ELO distribution while still maintaining a high enough deficit to encourage innovation and competition.

Next, on to our free and liberal policy of gun control. Noob-sniping will require a background check. If it is revealed that you are not mikal, you are not permitted to noob snipe.

Next, we will establish a closely guarded council of anonymous members which we will call the "DDO 3lit3." Only members of the DDO 3lit3 will be permitted to vote on debates. Any other forms of debate voting, with or without points being cast, will result in immediate permanent banning forever always for the duration of 2 weeks which will last no longer than seven hours.

Finally, we're moving on to immigration reform. I've always hated two kinds of people: racists, and the dutch! Therefore, we will finally get rid of all the dutch!

I know you are most likely frothing at the mouth (or perhaps fully erect) due to the appealing nature of this platform. You should also know that the Grand High Kaiser Admiral Petty Officer Twelve Star General Czar Tsar Caesar Emperor King Duchy Duke Douche Chancellor Commander Fuehrer Poobah President Chief Executive Officer Khan of Khans! has superior authority over the DDO president.

You should also also know that we will be opening up the polls for voting via PM directly to me starting at 12/23/14 lasting until 12/13/22. However, we will be using the power of psychic future reading magic to look into the veil of space-time, and pre-ordain the winner, so that they may begin their long and glorious reign.

The winner will be announced in precisely 1 hour.

P.S. all children must sit at a separate table. There will be mac n' cheese and crayons provided for entertainment.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:07:42 PM
epic
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:08:34 PM
*gives thread troll seal of approval*
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:10:24 PM
Vote for Tyler and JMK!
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:12:16 PM
At 12/14/2014 10:10:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Vote for Tyler and JMK!

Pre-voting is acceptable and is in fact encouraged.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:12:47 PM
At 12/14/2014 10:07:02 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
Grand High Kaiser Admiral Petty Officer Twelve Star General Czar Tsar Caesar Emperor King Duchy Duke Douche Chancellor Commander Fuehrer Poobah President Chief Executive Officer Khan of Khans! and Vice Grand High Kaiser Admiral Petty Officer Twelve Star General Czar Tsar Caesar Emperor King Duchy Duke Douche Chancellor Commander Fuehrer Poobah President Chief Executive Officer Khan of Khans!

GHKAPOTSGCTCEKDDDCCFPPCEOKOKAVGHKAPOTSGCTCEKDDDCCFPPCEOKOK!
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:12:50 PM
At 12/14/2014 10:12:16 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 12/14/2014 10:10:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Vote for Tyler and JMK!

Pre-voting is acceptable and is in fact encouraged.

*bows in respect*
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:14:57 PM
At 12/14/2014 10:08:34 PM, imabench wrote:
*gives thread troll seal of approval*

How dare you insult the legitimacy of this office!
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:22:27 PM
At 12/14/2014 10:12:47 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Grand High Kaiser Admiral Petty Officer Twelve Star General Czar Tsar Caesar Emperor King Duchy Duke Douche Chancellor Commander Fuehrer Poobah President Chief Executive Officer Khan of Khans! and Vice Grand High Kaiser Admiral Petty Officer Twelve Star General Czar Tsar Caesar Emperor King Duchy Duke Douche Chancellor Commander Fuehrer Poobah President Chief Executive Officer Khan of Khans!

GHKAPOTSGCTCEKDDDCCFPPCEOKOKAVGHKAPOTSGCTCEKDDDCCFPPCEOKOK!

What an incredibly concise and memorable acronym!
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:53:27 PM
IT IS ORDAINED THAT THE PRE-ORDAINING HAS BEGUN JUST AS ORDAINED!

https://www.youtube.com...

^My campaign video
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 10:55:25 PM
At 12/14/2014 10:53:27 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
IT IS ORDAINED THAT THE PRE-ORDAINING HAS BEGUN JUST AS ORDAINED!

https://www.youtube.com...

^My campaign video

OMFG. The song in the background 40 seconds in. My friends and I used to pretend to jam to that. Nostalgia. I totally forgot about it

Also 10/10 video
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 11:06:21 PM
The pre-ordaining is COMPLETE!

Tyler Graham has been elected Grand High Kaiser Admiral Petty Officer Twelve Star General Czar Tsar Caesar Emperor King Duchy Duke Douche Chancellor Commander Fuehrer Poobah President Chief Executive Officer Khan of Khans! of DDO

JMK has been elected Vice Grand High Kaiser Admiral Petty Officer Twelve Star General Czar Tsar Caesar Emperor King Duchy Duke Douche Chancellor Commander Fuehrer Poobah President Chief Executive Officer Khan of Khans! of DDO

And in a twist of fate Airmax1227 has been appointed assistant to the regional manager.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 11:18:36 PM
At 12/14/2014 11:06:21 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
And in a twist of fate Airmax1227 has been appointed assistant to the regional manager.

http://s3.vidimg.popscreen.com...
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 12:03:45 PM
Tylergraham95 and JMK would like to announce their official candidacy for the position of Grand High Kaiser Admiral Petty Officer Twelve Star General Czar Tsar Caesar Emperor King Duchy Duke Douche Chancellor Commander Fuehrer Poobah President Chief Executive Officer Khan of Khans! and Vice Grand High Kaiser Admiral Petty Officer Twelve Star General Czar Tsar Caesar Emperor King Duchy Duke Douche Chancellor Commander Fuehrer Poobah President Chief Executive Officer Khan of Khans!

Our platform will centrally revolve on two major points.

First, we would like to focus on a more liberal, free, equitable, and nice system of ELO distribution. More specifically, ELO re-distribution. We will begin by setting a new ELO cap of 2500. Then, we will expertly apply an ELO minimum of 2499. All ELOs will be adjusted accordingly. We believe this will achieve fairness in ELO distribution while still maintaining a high enough deficit to encourage innovation and competition.

Next, on to our free and liberal policy of gun control. Noob-sniping will require a background check. If it is revealed that you are not mikal, you are not permitted to noob snipe.

Next, we will establish a closely guarded council of anonymous members which we will call the "DDO 3lit3." Only members of the DDO 3lit3 will be permitted to vote on debates. Any other forms of debate voting, with or without points being cast, will result in immediate permanent banning forever always for the duration of 2 weeks which will last no longer than seven hours.

Finally, we're moving on to immigration reform. I've always hated two kinds of people: racists, and the dutch! Therefore, we will finally get rid of all the dutch!

I know you are most likely frothing at the mouth (or perhaps fully erect) due to the appealing nature of this platform. You should also know that the Grand High Kaiser Admiral Petty Officer Twelve Star General Czar Tsar Caesar Emperor King Duchy Duke Douche Chancellor Commander Fuehrer Poobah President Chief Executive Officer Khan of Khans! has superior authority over the DDO president.

You should also also know that we will be opening up the polls for voting via PM directly to me starting at 12/23/14 lasting until 12/13/22. However, we will be using the power of psychic future reading magic to look into the veil of space-time, and pre-ordain the winner, so that they may begin their long and glorious reign.

The winner will be announced in precisely 1 hour.

P.S. all children must sit at a separate table. There will be mac n' cheese and crayons provided for entertainment.

What is this saucery ? You incompetent elf .
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica