Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Voting requirement poll

kawaii_crazy
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2014 11:51:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 11:50:53 PM, Romanii wrote:
we have a poll section on DDO for a reason...

Exactly...
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...
kawaii_crazy
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 12:02:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/14/2014 11:59:17 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/14/2014 11:50:53 PM, Romanii wrote:
we have a poll section on DDO for a reason...

but ew

What's so bad about the polls section of this site?
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 12:19:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 12:02:05 AM, kawaii_crazy wrote:
At 12/14/2014 11:59:17 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/14/2014 11:50:53 PM, Romanii wrote:
we have a poll section on DDO for a reason...

but ew

What's so bad about the polls section of this site?

It doesn't allow you to collect the IP addresses of those that vote like 3rd party poll sites can.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
kawaii_crazy
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 12:39:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 12:19:21 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/15/2014 12:02:05 AM, kawaii_crazy wrote:
At 12/14/2014 11:59:17 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/14/2014 11:50:53 PM, Romanii wrote:
we have a poll section on DDO for a reason...

but ew

What's so bad about the polls section of this site?

It doesn't allow you to collect the IP addresses of those that vote like 3rd party poll sites can.

Why would he want to collect IP passwords...? Stalker.
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...