Jump to topic:

I am Uchiha Madara.

Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 6:57:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Congrats to RM and bubbatheclown for being the only ones to figure it out on their own, and semi-congrats to the rest of the site for at least initially suspecting that Uchi was a secondary account.

I was not planning on announcing this tonight. However, after having utterly lost to kbub, bsh1 (a grand total three times now), DK, and even some random noob named AOG, I have come to the conclusion that I am an irrevocably sh*tty debater who does not belong on this site. On both accounts, I have consistently failed to reign victorious over anyone competent (unless you count KCA debates which any idiot can win, and that flat earth debate with wylted... I probably would have lost my debate with TN05 too if it got more votes on it). I have zero formal debate experience; I was initially drawn to the site by the religion forum, then by the social aspect of the site, and then finally the debating aspect, which it turns out I suck at. This site does not need yet another pseudo-intellectual such as me.

This is probably over the top reactionary, but idrc. I need to concentrate on other things anyways; my grades have steadily gone down ever since I discovered this site a little more than a year ago, and there are other things in life which have begun to demand much of my attention as of late.

And so, I will be leaving the site for good.

It was a fun ride, guys.
Thanks to all of you; in particular bluesteel, Raisor, thett3, bsh1, zmikecuber, Envisage, debatability, PeacefulChaos, Malacoda, Idealist, JMK, bossyburrito, imabench, Airmax, whiteflame, Wylted, Endark, Angel, Seventh, Ajabi, Mikal, Jifpop, Cermank, DudeStop, dtaylor, donald.keller, Dennybug, Defro, bladerunner, BoT, Aithlin, GCL, Daltonian [proceeds to list the rest of the site's active userbase...]

All of you are awesome beyond words, and leaving you guys is my only regret about this.

Sayonara, DDO.

P.S. Sorry for doing another one of these drama queen exits...

P.P.S. Apologies to everyone I promised a debate (especially Zmike, Envisage, and Ajabi)..... I would have lost anyways.

P.P.P.S. <3
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 6:59:56 PM
Farewell and good luck on your ventures.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:05:02 PM
At 12/15/2014 6:57:33 PM, Romanii wrote:
Congrats to RM and bubbatheclown for being the only ones to figure it out on their own, and semi-congrats to the rest of the site for at least initially suspecting that Uchi was a secondary account.

I was not planning on announcing this tonight. However, after having utterly lost to kbub, bsh1 (a grand total three times now), DK, and even some random noob named AOG, I have come to the conclusion that I am an irrevocably sh*tty debater who does not belong on this site. On both accounts, I have consistently failed to reign victorious over anyone competent (unless you count KCA debates which any idiot can win, and that flat earth debate with wylted... I probably would have lost my debate with TN05 too if it got more votes on it). I have zero formal debate experience; I was initially drawn to the site by the religion forum, then by the social aspect of the site, and then finally the debating aspect, which it turns out I suck at. This site does not need yet another pseudo-intellectual such as me.

This is probably over the top reactionary, but idrc. I need to concentrate on other things anyways; my grades have steadily gone down ever since I discovered this site a little more than a year ago, and there are other things in life which have begun to demand much of my attention as of late.

It was a fun ride, guys.
Thanks to all of you; in particular bluesteel, Raisor, thett3, bsh1, zmikecuber, Envisage, debatability, PeacefulChaos, Malacoda, Idealist, JMK, bossyburrito, imabench, Airmax, whiteflame, Wylted, Endark, Angel, Seventh, Ajabi, Mikal, Jifpop, Cermank, DudeStop, dtaylor, donald.keller, Dennybug, Defro, bladerunner, BoT, Aithlin, GCL, Daltonian [proceeds to list the rest of the site's active userbase...]

All of you are awesome beyond words, and leaving you guys is my only regret about this.

Sayonara, DDO.

P.P.S. Apologies to everyone I promised a debate (especially Zmike, Envisage, and Ajabi)..... I would have lost anyways.

P.P.P.S. <3

Haha no way!! That's too funny. Well, I liked you as Romanii and I liked you as Uchiha. If you ever come back, you'll always have a spot in the Council. Cheers bro :)

P.S. You are, in no way, a bad debater!!
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:07:51 PM

It was a fun ride, guys.

Sayonara, DDO.

P.P.P.S. <3

WUT?!

I'm pissed at you, but stay so I can hate on you more! :P

I suck at debating too (okay fine, I've never really tried I guess), but that doesn't mean you should leave...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:08:03 PM
1. I knew this, but was told not to tell you I knew :P

2. You're not a shittty debater, dude.

3. One does not simply leave DDO. I get that there are big things happening in life sometimes and you can't let this, or any, site get in the way of that. Still I don't see why you have to leave *forever*. Just learn better time management :P. If this is really it, though, I offer you a firm e-handshake.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:09:44 PM
I hope you come back, sometime.

Goodbye.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:12:13 PM
Also, you're not a pseudo intellectual, dude. Chill out.

I saw a great quote once that spoke about the differences between a true intellectual and a pseudo intellectual. A true intellectual constructs the best possible case for the opposing side and shows why that perspective is wrong. A pseudointellectual constructs the worst possible case they can to ridicule the opposition, then puts themselves on a pedestal for doing so.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:18:13 PM
You still never debated me on gun rights D:
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:19:01 PM
At 12/15/2014 7:18:13 PM, 16kadams wrote:
You still never debated me on gun rights D:

Also all of my wins are against noobs so I am not that good either, but I stay. Be one of the pro noobs with me!
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:22:53 PM

It was a fun ride, guys.

Sayonara, DDO.

P.P.P.S. <3

Also, tbh, as Uchia you should have beaten Donald in that gun control debate. He never really responded to your academic research and mostly cited sketchy blogs. And I am the most pro-gun fanboy in existence.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:23:07 PM

It was a fun ride, guys.

Sayonara, DDO.

P.P.P.S. <3

No... come on... no... this is the biggest DDO loss I have ever seen...
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:25:42 PM
Is this a joke...?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:37:36 PM
At 12/15/2014 7:25:42 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Is this a joke...?

It's not. He told me he was Romanii a while back, which is why we did the Cold War debate. That's one we had planned to do prior to a tournament shutting down.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:38:13 PM

It was a fun ride, guys.

Sayonara, DDO.

P.P.P.S. <3

Don't go!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:40:48 PM
Get your arse back here right now!!!

ROMANII!!!! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!
This better be a joke- you're a fantastic, great member. You're intelligent. You're had-working. You're a better debater than more than 3/4 of the members here!
GET BACK HERE NOW!!!

Denied. Take your time, and sort out your irl stuff, with school and everything- and then come back. We'll be waiting for ya.

It was a fun ride, guys.

lol

Don't leave forever. Come back...
Sayonara, DDO.

Come back, and you wont have to be sorry.

No!

P.P.P.S. <3
<3

Come back... :<
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:41:28 PM
Is this a joke...?

Him being Uchiha? No. He told JMK, who told me and Liz.
Him leaving? I sure hope so...
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Malacoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:47:13 PM
At 12/15/2014 7:41:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Is this a joke...?

Uchi told me too. :) Me and Notronak are tight.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:47:51 PM
At 12/15/2014 7:47:13 PM, Malacoda wrote:
Is this a joke...?

He liked and commented on my insta photo the other day so, you know, we're tighter
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:48:04 PM
Is this a joke...?

I hope he comes back. :<
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:48:28 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Romanii! Please don't go! I was friends with you on both accounts...please, stay. I know you can improve as a debater! If you want, I'll coach you or something :) Please just stay.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Malacoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:51:00 PM
At 12/15/2014 7:47:51 PM, thett3 wrote:
Is this a joke...?

He liked and commented on my insta photo the other day so, you know, we're tighter

He liked all of my insta photos! Don't make me take you down Thett, like I did in Darth's fanfic.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:52:26 PM
At 12/15/2014 7:51:00 PM, Malacoda wrote:
Is this a joke...?

He liked all of my insta photos!

All two of them?

Don't make me take you down Thett, like I did in Darth's fanfic.

People always make bad things happen to my character, lol. I died in the walking dead. I died in OUAD after being a lovesick loser the entire time. In Zaradi's fanfic I lost my memory and am likely being played by my girlfriend. And now I have been taken down by a 15 year old...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:54:08 PM
At 12/15/2014 7:52:26 PM, thett3 wrote:
Is this a joke...?

All two of them?

People always make bad things happen to my character, lol. I died in the walking dead. I died in OUAD after being a lovesick loser the entire time. In Zaradi's fanfic I lost my memory and am likely being played by my girlfriend. And now I have been taken down by a 15 year old...

LOL. You aren't dead. Now you are a high-ranking officer in RM's inter-galactic army.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:54:52 PM
At 12/15/2014 7:54:08 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
Is this a joke...?

All two of them?

LOL. You aren't dead. Now you are a high-ranking officer in RM's inter-galactic army.

I'm proud to serve RM.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:55:48 PM
At 12/15/2014 7:54:52 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 7:54:08 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
Is this a joke...?

All two of them?

I'm proud to serve RM.

Great. Mind if I use that quote in the next episode?
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:56:21 PM
I'm really sad to know that your leaving, but nonetheless, farewell to you!
Hope you come back!
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 7:56:58 PM
You spend your time arguing with people much older than you, don't be surprised that you often lose. There are plenty of examples of quality debates you've done; just because you lose a debate doesn't mean you aren't contributing to the quality of the site.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Multi accounting is weak sauce though.