Jump to topic:

1000 Posts: Sing Lined Shout-Outs!

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 10:30:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I know I missed it, so I had something big planned, I won't do that. Instead I'll give one liner shout-outs to people. My shout-outs are usually long, and sentimental as I am used to giving. :P I'm sure most of the people won't read this, but eh.

1. Dennybug: I know we are not talking, but I'll always be here bud. If you ever want to talk, even ten years from now, feel free 'ta hit me up. The months that we were friends were awesome, and I think you've had a significant affect on me. I think a reason why I'm over you, and you over me so easily is a strength of our friendship, not a weakness. As I have always said, we might not talk, but friendships never die. Love always.

2. NiamC: You know I love you. I love you dearly. I do not think I need a lot of words for you, you understand me man, and even then you have stuck around. You bear all my pretensions, my moods, my arrogance and so much more. Now that Dennis, and Humza are not talking to me, I'm glad I still have you. You're always nice, always willing to talk, and you're simply the best. Love always.

3. 18Karl: Krit my friend, you are truly the underappreciated genius of this site. I know you taught yourself logic from the book I told you about (Harry J. Gensler, Intro. to Logic). You're also one of the best debaters in political science. I hope you know how much you mean to me, and I am deeply sad that you have chosen to leave the site. I hope you come back. Love always.

4. AngelofDeath: Kitty, my one and only true love. Kitty there is no doubt that I have been "very" intimate with you. Not only have we had playful "games" together, but I have shared with you many of my insecurities, secrets, and problems, as you have with me. I hope the problems with you family are sorted out...and even though you hate it, I still think your name is awesome. Needless to say I would fap to a voice recording of Fifty Shades of Grey by you. :P Love always.

5. SPENCERJOYAGE: Rebekah, Bekah, Becks...Spence. I have so many names for you, no? I am your Hammy, always and forever. Yes, I just quotes Elijah from The Originals o.o. I chose you for my fanfic, and trust meh you're one of the bravest people I know. Its awesome talking with you....muah. <3. Love always.

6. GodChoosesLife: You're my wife Ma. We're married whether you like it or not. I want you to know that you staying on debate.org because of something I said meant a lot to me. Its something I'm proud over. I think at times you are the only person who truly "gets" me when I say I love my friends. I do. And I love you. <3 Love always.

7. bossyburrito: I'm honored that you chose to have a session of google plus with me where you had your camera, and microphone on. Those were like the best twenty minutes of 'ma life. Sadly I have lost your number lol, but I remember your name Mr. Gabriel. Haha <3. Its always fun talking with you, and honestly I think you yourself have gone beyond Ayn Rand but just keep to her for the show. I know you to be a smart, intelligent, and wonderful person. Never change Gabby, you're one of the only people who stand up for what they believe. Never change, ever. <3

Now for the one liners, there are others who deserve longer paragraphs, but the above people are those who I connected with most on this site.

8. Wylted: You called me your lord and savior, I'm flattered since you're my lord and savior. I don't know why you've suddenly started ignoring me, but you're one of the best debaters on this site. I love the fact you can take up any position.

9. whiteflame: You have bested me twice now, I reaaaaally want a re-do of our Sense Experience debate though. You've proven yourself time and again in debating, even beating bsh1.

10. debatability: It started out rough, but then someone wrote that rough sex is the best sex. 0.0 Not that we had sex #Asexual. Oddly enough while I was on my medication for my pain, along with making me stupider (and taking my pain away) it made me want to stare at women's butts. o.o Weird right? Do you know men do that...o.o. In any case this is getting awkward so VTK Lizz :*

11. ESocialbookworm: I have thought a lot about what you told me the other day. I cannot decide whether its best to question you about it, or let it be. Surely you have worthier, and closer friends than I, but if you ever want to talk I'm here. You're one of the first people I met on this site, you introduced me to google plusing, and of course Dennis. I love ya Annie.

12. Blade-of-Truth: You soo deserved to come earlier on, and I had you on mind but then I thought eh, 12 is an awesome number. 12=1+2=3 in numerology, and 3 is a sacred number, its the sequence of the Ratio, and its also the obsession in Freemasonry. Addison I think you know how well we connect, and man its awesome having you around. :) <3

13. Mikal: Hello Miki <3 <3. You're awesome, I remember being awed by the fact you had an Elo fo 9000, mind giving some to me? :3

14. Envisage: We have lots of debates we have to do man, lol. Though Shaun other than proving to my parents that my debate.org friends are a bunch of weirdos (thanks by the way) you're also an awesome debater on this site.

15. UchihaMadara: I love you way more than I love Romanii.

16. Imabench: thanks for Frozen <3

17. benko12345678: Why are you no longer active man? I loved talking to you, you're my Benji <3. Come back so I can give you e-hugs and we can talk about the weird sh!t that we used to. I'm sorry, I know I am an arse sometimes, but man we had some good times, did we not? Haha, its sad only because I hate politics, and focus more on pure sciences and philosophy, while you're the exact opposites. But then...opposites attract baby. <3

18. thett3: You mentioned me so I had to mention you. I took your advice seriously, I did. Its the reason I did not immediately respond. I'm still working things out, but at the end I think I'll endure the pain. Though every time I do an analysis your words are heavy on me. I love thee thett the mighty.

19. Sargon: I love you more than Subutai.

20. Subutai: I love you more than Sargon; have you basked in the glory of a big republican d!ck? o.o I have not.

21. Zaradi: We've had about two emotional heart to hearts now, have we not? That time you told me your life's story meant a lot. I enjoyed hearing about your thoughts and opinions, and damn it I will beat you in and LD topic one day, just you wait and see. Though I would consider you a friend of mine, so here: <3. ...this christmas I'm giving you my heart, please dont break it the very next day, or 9 days before. :'( <3

22. Cermank: AYYYUUSSSHHIIIIII. Indian love man, the best kind of love *sees thett chasing me* *runs*. <3

I'm sure I"m missing someone out but I think I got everyone. I have this feeling though like I've missed out someone really big...eh well apologies to all those butthurt. :)
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 10:37:54 AM
Honorary Mentions: dylancatlow, ConservativePolitico, ReVnge, zmikecuber, Maikuru, Hannah, Defro, bsh1, YYW, EndarkenedRebel, Rational_Madman, bluesteel, Daltonion, Malacoda (boo), 9spaceking.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 10:46:19 AM
At 12/16/2014 10:37:54 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Honorary Mentions: dylancatlow, ConservativePolitico, ReVnge, zmikecuber, Maikuru, Hannah, Defro, bsh1, YYW, EndarkenedRebel, Rational_Madman, bluesteel, Daltonion, Malacoda (boo), 9spaceking.

yaaay, I got mentioned right after RM!

jk

<3 ajab
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 10:48:37 AM
At 12/16/2014 10:46:19 AM, bluesteel wrote:

jk

<3 ajab

Lol your such a dork!
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 10:48:40 AM
At 12/16/2014 10:30:34 AM, Ajabi wrote:
20. Subutai: I love you more than Sargon; have you basked in the glory of a big republican d!ck? o.o I have not.

Wtf?
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 10:51:38 AM

Hannah meaning me? And I'm so sorry I couldn't get on last night. I couldn't find any headphones and if I tried video-calling someone at 1 in the morning, my mother would've killed me!
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 10:55:15 AM
At 12/16/2014 10:48:40 AM, Subutai wrote:

Wtf?

lol, I think I prefer honorable mention to a shout out like yours.... :P
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:07:48 AM
God dam it. I didn't start ignoring you. You know attention naturally shifts and then shifts back.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:16:09 AM

Wtf?

Hahah lol <3 :P
That was an experiment to check if you would read my post. :P
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:16:38 AM
At 12/16/2014 10:51:38 AM, kawaii_crazy wrote:

Hannah meaning me? And I'm so sorry I couldn't get on last night. I couldn't find any headphones and if I tried video-calling someone at 1 in the morning, my mother would've killed me!

I forgot your name lol. I could not tell if you were kawaii or heyfur so I wrote Hannah since thats what I remembered. :P
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:21:50 AM
I know I missed it, so I had something big planned, I won't do that. Instead I'll give one liner shout-outs to people. My shout-outs are usually long, and sentimental as I am used to giving. :P I'm sure most of the people won't read this, but eh.

1. Dennybug: I know we are not talking, but I'll always be here bud. If you ever want to talk, even ten years from now, feel free 'ta hit me up. The months that we were friends were awesome, and I think you've had a significant affect on me. I think a reason why I'm over you, and you over me so easily is a strength of our friendship, not a weakness. As I have always said, we might not talk, but friendships never die. Love always.
This still saddens me...

2. NiamC: You know I love you. I love you dearly. I do not think I need a lot of words for you, you understand me man, and even then you have stuck around. You bear all my pretensions, my moods, my arrogance and so much more. Now that Dennis, and Humza are not talking to me, I'm glad I still have you. You're always nice, always willing to talk, and you're simply the best. Love always.

3. 18Karl: Krit my friend, you are truly the underappreciated genius of this site. I know you taught yourself logic from the book I told you about (Harry J. Gensler, Intro. to Logic). You're also one of the best debaters in political science. I hope you know how much you mean to me, and I am deeply sad that you have chosen to leave the site. I hope you come back. Love always.
What?! He did?

4. AngelofDeath: Kitty, my one and only true love. Kitty there is no doubt that I have been "very" intimate with you. Not only have we had playful "games" together, but I have shared with you many of my insecurities, secrets, and problems, as you have with me. I hope the problems with you family are sorted out...and even though you hate it, I still think your name is awesome. Needless to say I would fap to a voice recording of Fifty Shades of Grey by you. :P Love always.

5. SPENCERJOYAGE: Rebekah, Bekah, Becks...Spence. I have so many names for you, no? I am your Hammy, always and forever. Yes, I just quotes Elijah from The Originals o.o. I chose you for my fanfic, and trust meh you're one of the bravest people I know. Its awesome talking with you....muah. <3. Love always.

6. GodChoosesLife: You're my wife Ma. We're married whether you like it or not. I want you to know that you staying on debate.org because of something I said meant a lot to me. Its something I'm proud over. I think at times you are the only person who truly "gets" me when I say I love my friends. I do. And I love you. <3 Love always.
Well, thank you, Ajab! I appreciate the kind heart-felt words. As I do understand more than you know. :)

7. bossyburrito: I'm honored that you chose to have a session of google plus with me where you had your camera, and microphone on. Those were like the best twenty minutes of 'ma life. Sadly I have lost your number lol, but I remember your name Mr. Gabriel. Haha <3. Its always fun talking with you, and honestly I think you yourself have gone beyond Ayn Rand but just keep to her for the show. I know you to be a smart, intelligent, and wonderful person. Never change Gabby, you're one of the only people who stand up for what they believe. Never change, ever. <3

Now for the one liners, there are others who deserve longer paragraphs, but the above people are those who I connected with most on this site.

8. Wylted: You called me your lord and savior, I'm flattered since you're my lord and savior. I don't know why you've suddenly started ignoring me, but you're one of the best debaters on this site. I love the fact you can take up any position.

9. whiteflame: You have bested me twice now, I reaaaaally want a re-do of our Sense Experience debate though. You've proven yourself time and again in debating, even beating bsh1.

10. debatability: It started out rough, but then someone wrote that rough sex is the best sex. 0.0 Not that we had sex #Asexual. Oddly enough while I was on my medication for my pain, along with making me stupider (and taking my pain away) it made me want to stare at women's butts. o.o Weird right? Do you know men do that...o.o. In any case this is getting awkward so VTK Lizz :*

11. ESocialbookworm: I have thought a lot about what you told me the other day. I cannot decide whether its best to question you about it, or let it be. Surely you have worthier, and closer friends than I, but if you ever want to talk I'm here. You're one of the first people I met on this site, you introduced me to google plusing, and of course Dennis. I love ya Annie.

12. Blade-of-Truth: You soo deserved to come earlier on, and I had you on mind but then I thought eh, 12 is an awesome number. 12=1+2=3 in numerology, and 3 is a sacred number, its the sequence of the Ratio, and its also the obsession in Freemasonry. Addison I think you know how well we connect, and man its awesome having you around. :) <3

13. Mikal: Hello Miki <3 <3. You're awesome, I remember being awed by the fact you had an Elo fo 9000, mind giving some to me? :3

14. Envisage: We have lots of debates we have to do man, lol. Though Shaun other than proving to my parents that my debate.org friends are a bunch of weirdos (thanks by the way) you're also an awesome debater on this site.

17. benko12345678: Why are you no longer active man? I loved talking to you, you're my Benji <3. Come back so I can give you e-hugs and we can talk about the weird sh!t that we used to. I'm sorry, I know I am an arse sometimes, but man we had some good times, did we not? Haha, its sad only because I hate politics, and focus more on pure sciences and philosophy, while you're the exact opposites. But then...opposites attract baby. <3

18. thett3: You mentioned me so I had to mention you. I took your advice seriously, I did. Its the reason I did not immediately respond. I'm still working things out, but at the end I think I'll endure the pain. Though every time I do an analysis your words are heavy on me. I love thee thett the mighty.

21. Zaradi: We've had about two emotional heart to hearts now, have we not? That time you told me your life's story meant a lot. I enjoyed hearing about your thoughts and opinions, and damn it I will beat you in and LD topic one day, just you wait and see. Though I would consider you a friend of mine, so here: <3. ...this christmas I'm giving you my heart, please dont break it the very next day, or 9 days before. :'( <3

22. Cermank: AYYYUUSSSHHIIIIII. Indian love man, the best kind of love *sees thett chasing me* *runs*. <3

I'm sure I"m missing someone out but I think I got everyone. I have this feeling though like I've missed out someone really big...eh well apologies to all those butthurt. :)
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:21:52 AM

Congrats!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:26:52 AM
At 12/16/2014 11:16:38 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 12/16/2014 10:51:38 AM, kawaii_crazy wrote:

I forgot your name lol. I could not tell if you were kawaii or heyfur so I wrote Hannah since thats what I remembered. :P

Lol, awks... xD
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:36:41 AM

Wtf?

This was a test.

Now when will you stop hiding from me and Skype me? :P
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:36:50 AM
At 12/16/2014 10:46:19 AM, bluesteel wrote:

jk

<3 ajab

<3
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:38:34 AM
At 12/16/2014 11:21:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Congrats!

I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMEONE IMPORTANT.

LANNAN13: You're an amazing dude. Its always fun to read your posts, and the stories you tell are orgasmic. I cannot believe the cereal pack thing even now. That was awesome, its wonderful to read about your experiences and you seem to me one of the few "innocent" and sweet people here. I'm glad I know you. <3
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:40:38 AM

jk

<3 ajab

23. RM : Thanks for flashing me

24. Bluesteel : You have an amazing hat, and the times we spooned together made my life. I shall never forget you my live. You are my everything

*fixed
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:40:55 AM
At 12/16/2014 11:38:34 AM, Ajabi wrote:

Congrats!

LANNAN13: You're an amazing dude. Its always fun to read your posts, and the stories you tell are orgasmic. I cannot believe the cereal pack thing even now. That was awesome, its wonderful to read about your experiences and you seem to me one of the few "innocent" and sweet people here. I'm glad I know you. <3

Ceral Pack as in the Russian cornflake story?

I enjoy your presence here on DDO. You're an interesting person and everyone marvels that I have a friend that lives in Pakistan.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:42:38 AM
At 12/16/2014 11:07:48 AM, Wylted wrote:
God dam it. I didn't start ignoring you. You know attention naturally shifts and then shifts back.

Yeah you did. :(
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:42:58 AM
At 12/16/2014 11:40:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/16/2014 11:38:34 AM, Ajabi wrote:

Congrats!

Ceral Pack as in the Russian cornflake story?

Yeah I told all my friends that.

I enjoy your presence here on DDO. You're an interesting person and everyone marvels that I have a friend that lives in Pakistan.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:57:06 AM
Thanks Ajab. *hugs* You'll always be one of my fave Muslim members. <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 12:02:07 PM
At 12/16/2014 11:57:06 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

That makes me feel special considering there are around five active Muslim members. lol
And im serious if you want to talk, I'm all ears, and a little bit of arse.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 12:03:02 PM
At 12/16/2014 12:02:07 PM, Ajabi wrote:

That makes me feel special considering there are around five active Muslim members. lol

Lol. Thanks buddy. ^.^
sig'd
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 12:04:00 PM
At 12/16/2014 12:03:02 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 12/16/2014 12:02:07 PM, Ajabi wrote:

Lol. Thanks buddy. ^.^
sig'd

lol
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 3:32:59 PM

You forgot chosenwolff .
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 10:19:59 PM

WTF?!?!
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 10:48:17 PM

Love you too buddy <3

Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 4:03:14 AM
At 1/28/2015 10:19:59 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

WTF?!?!

Necroposting ftw. XD
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:25:04 AM
At 1/28/2015 10:19:59 PM, EndarkenedRebel wrote:

WTF?!?!

LOL