Jump to topic:

DDO Suggestions

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:28:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have gotten like 20 messages about stuff people would like to see implemented. As I stated most anything involving juggle revolves around the fact of them being receptive. They have been doing other projects , but I know I will get in touch with them at some point in time, or at least I have faith I will. If you guys want me to look over some ideas (for if and when I get in contact with them). Shoot the ideas to bluesteel (sorry aaron I just volunteered you for this) . Meaning you guys can discuss it here and find out some ideas and projects you would like to see implemented. Designate one person to compile the ideas and send it to bluesteel in a message. At that point he can either shoot it to me, or just bring it into one our google + things with airmax and we can run over what is viable and what is not, then shoot the ideas back and repeat the process until its perfected.

Note : Please do not spam him, go over the ideas you would like to see implemented either here or in messages with each other, and then have one person make a bullet list of the main concepts and how it would work. At that point when they are neat and organized shoot it to him and he can shoot it to me or bring it into one our convos.

Keep in mind that juggle is into other projects right now, as said throughout the entire elections. Try to keep the ideas and suggestions practical
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:31:53 AM
If you need me for anything, although I've got my own "delays" to deal with, I can help in any way possible, just let me know. And this is a good idea to contribute forth on DDO. Thanks for sharing and letting us know. :)
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:42:29 AM
At 12/16/2014 11:31:53 AM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
If you need me for anything, although I've got my own "delays" to deal with, I can help in any way possible, just let me know. And this is a good idea to contribute forth on DDO. Thanks for sharing and letting us know. :)

I told CP to run this since he wanted to see some stuff. If he declines ill put someone else in charge and you guys can do whatever you want as far as coming up with the bullet points and concepts. Just send it to aaron nice and neat :)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 11:49:39 AM
This is why I like you as president. The second your elected a deep well of ideals spring up because you're easy to talk to.

Nobody feels dumb, bringing these things up to you.
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 12:04:06 PM
At 12/16/2014 11:42:29 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/16/2014 11:31:53 AM, ElCorazonAma wrote:

I told CP to run this since he wanted to see some stuff. If he declines ill put someone else in charge and you guys can do whatever you want as far as coming up with the bullet points and concepts. Just send it to aaron nice and neat :)

Mr. President, when do I send things disorganized or messy? Lol :P
Jk! But yes sir! Got it! :)
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 3:41:33 PM
At 12/16/2014 11:49:39 AM, Wylted wrote:
This is why I like you as president. The second your elected a deep well of ideals spring up because you're easy to talk to.

Nobody feels dumb, bringing these things up to you.

agreed
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica