Jump to topic:

2000 Posts - Shoutouts

Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 2:43:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Those who know me will know that this isn't really my 2000th post (it's actually my 4553rd), but I'll make it special anyway with a few shoutouts:

1. Ajabi - I'm a bit hurt by your shoutout to me, but that's ok. And I'm not sure why you want to skype so much. It is winter break for me, and I've got a whole month, so let's see if I can find a good time if you want it that much.

2. n7 - I still think of you as magic, even after eight months or so. You're pretty cool, and a very underrated troller. ;D

3. Sargon - I was thought you were a little weird, but in a good way. I haven't talked to you much recently. We should probably start that back up.

4. 16kadams - We haven't talked much recently either, mostly because you've been gone most of that time. You always give me good articles to read. I've known you a rather long time. The Supremacy 1914 game was really fun.

5. imabench - The only good side to the election result is that you're staying for at least six months. I'm looking forward to a lot more troll destruction from you.

6. bladerunner060 - You were the real winner of the election. Assistant mod > president. Hail Airmax and bladerunner!

7. bsh1 - You're nice, and you run a lot of stuff on the site. You're also a very good formal debater. You'd probably make a good lawyer. Don't stay off DDO too long!

8. lannan13 - You're the longest running friendship I have on DDO. I've known you pretty much since day 1, even longer than 16k. My first debate was with you, and we've had a total of 5 debates. Climb the ranks of the marines. Semper fidelis.

9. Contra - We've had a bunch of conversations recently that have been rather interesting. I know you're not on this site much now, but I know you'll do good with whatever you do.

10. emospongebob - You're probably not reading this, but I like talking with you.

11. ECA (GCL) - This will probably sound like a broken record, but you're the nicest person on the site. From someone who's not, I always admire someone who is.

12. Mikal - Congrats on being president. I honestly didn't think you'd make it, but you ran a very good campaign. Best of luck to you.

13. Numidious - You're probably not reading this either, but I really enjoy talking to you. I always take too long writing you those essays. I hope you don'nt mind that. Keep rocking out.

If you're not on the list, I probably haven't talked to you much, if at all. These are the only people who come to mind right now that are still on DDO somewhat.

Honorable mentions:

AnsweringAtheism, TN05, Wocambs, donald.keller, Samreay, 1Historygenius, Ragnar, YYW, Bullish, Ore_Ele, TheHitchslap, Legitdebater, Poetaster, RoyLatham, DeFool, A.WitherspoonVI, phantom.

Dishonorable mentions:

STALIN, malcolmxy, ChosenWolff, GWL-CPA.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 2:48:22 PM
At 12/16/2014 2:43:36 PM, Subutai wrote:
Those who know me will know that this isn't really my 2000th post (it's actually my 4553rd), but I'll make it special anyway with a few shoutouts:

1. Ajabi - I'm a bit hurt by your shoutout to me, but that's ok. And I'm not sure why you want to skype so much. It is winter break for me, and I've got a whole month, so let's see if I can find a good time if you want it that much.

2. n7 - I still think of you as magic, even after eight months or so. You're pretty cool, and a very underrated troller. ;D

3. Sargon - I was thought you were a little weird, but in a good way. I haven't talked to you much recently. We should probably start that back up.

4. 16kadams - We haven't talked much recently either, mostly because you've been gone most of that time. You always give me good articles to read. I've known you a rather long time. The Supremacy 1914 game was really fun.

5. imabench - The only good side to the election result is that you're staying for at least six months. I'm looking forward to a lot more troll destruction from you.

6. bladerunner060 - You were the real winner of the election. Assistant mod > president. Hail Airmax and bladerunner!

7. bsh1 - You're nice, and you run a lot of stuff on the site. You're also a very good formal debater. You'd probably make a good lawyer. Don't stay off DDO too long!

8. lannan13 - You're the longest running friendship I have on DDO. I've known you pretty much since day 1, even longer than 16k. My first debate was with you, and we've had a total of 5 debates. Climb the ranks of the marines. Semper fidelis.

9. Contra - We've had a bunch of conversations recently that have been rather interesting. I know you're not on this site much now, but I know you'll do good with whatever you do.

10. emospongebob - You're probably not reading this, but I like talking with you.

11. ECA (GCL) - This will probably sound like a broken record, but you're the nicest person on the site. From someone who's not, I always admire someone who is.

12. Mikal - Congrats on being president. I honestly didn't think you'd make it, but you ran a very good campaign. Best of luck to you.

13. Numidious - You're probably not reading this either, but I really enjoy talking to you. I always take too long writing you those essays. I hope you don'nt mind that. Keep rocking out.

If you're not on the list, I probably haven't talked to you much, if at all. These are the only people who come to mind right now that are still on DDO somewhat.

Honorable mentions:

AnsweringAtheism, TN05, Wocambs, donald.keller, Samreay, 1Historygenius, Ragnar, YYW, Bullish, Ore_Ele, TheHitchslap, Legitdebater, Poetaster, RoyLatham, DeFool, A.WitherspoonVI, phantom.

Dishonorable mentions:

STALIN, malcolmxy, ChosenWolff, GWL-CPA.

Congrats!

We should debate again sometime.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 3:13:40 PM
I am dishonored to have been absent among your dishonorable mentions.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 6:07:24 PM
At 12/16/2014 2:43:36 PM, Subutai wrote:

OMG...I didn't expect you to mention me :) Thank you so much, Subutai. I don't want to be gone long either...and I am definitely thinking of the law route (either that or getting my PhD in Political Theory and teaching).
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...