Jump to topic:

DDO's "Interested In" Needs changes.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 7:34:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ladies and Gents we need changes in this as it is not completely represent all of DDO. I, being pansexual, am also "Interested in" those who are transgender, genderqueers, males, and females. I would wish that DDO changes it's policy reguarding this as it does not represent me as DDO's selections currently stand.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 7:39:37 PM
At 12/16/2014 7:34:08 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Ladies and Gents we need changes in this as it is not completely represent all of DDO. I, being pansexual, am also "Interested in" those who are transgender, genderqueers, males, and females. I would wish that DDO changes it's policy reguarding this as it does not represent me as DDO's selections currently stand.

Jesus Christ, stop being complicated. If a website can't fit you in a box, stop trying to get them to create one.

Just be happy that you're unique and bring different things and points of view to the table as others. Be happy you can't be fit into a box.

Quick question. Do you really want to create perfect categories so you can be put in a box?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 7:41:21 PM
At 12/16/2014 7:39:37 PM, Wylted wrote:

Jesus Christ, stop being complicated. If a website can't fit you in a box, stop trying to get them to create one.

Just be happy that you're unique and bring different things and points of view to the table as others. Be happy you can't be fit into a box.

Quick question. Do you really want to create perfect categories so you can be put in a box?

I'm just saying. They have tons of different options on different things and topics, but not sexuality.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2014 8:36:13 PM
At 12/16/2014 7:41:21 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/16/2014 7:39:37 PM, Wylted wrote:

I'm just saying. They have tons of different options on different things and topics, but not sexuality.

Every time they add one, people just create more types. Besides, if they don't have an option that 100% fits you, it's not that big of a deal. You aren't being oppressed or attacked. You either like guys, girls, or both... There isn't a fourth option. Transgender is simply a variant of one of the first two.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 11:34:32 AM

Don't expect Juggle to just suddenly jump in .
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica