Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

New DOO Story

donald.keller
Posts: 3,724
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey!

Sometime soon, I'm going to start up a DDO series called Game Over. The story will be about a lot of people trapped in a Video Game. I need people to play the roles, so here if anyone's interested, just sign up here (not everyone will be accepted.)

Major:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Minor:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

For more information on the series, just PM me!
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 5:24:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Hey!

Sometime soon, I'm going to start up a DDO series called Game Over. The story will be about a lot of people trapped in a Video Game. I need people to play the roles, so here if anyone's interested, just sign up here (not everyone will be accepted.)

Major:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Minor:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

For more information on the series, just PM me!

Bruh, SAO much? XD

Actually, I'm already writing something like this, only the video game is based off of DDO and Mafia.
Mikal
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 5:26:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Hey!

Sometime soon, I'm going to start up a DDO series called Game Over. The story will be about a lot of people trapped in a Video Game. I need people to play the roles, so here if anyone's interested, just sign up here (not everyone will be accepted.)

Major:
1- El Mikalotes libre
2-
3-
4-
5-

Minor:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

For more information on the series, just PM me!
donald.keller
Posts: 3,724
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 5:32:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 5:24:40 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Hey!

Sometime soon, I'm going to start up a DDO series called Game Over. The story will be about a lot of people trapped in a Video Game. I need people to play the roles, so here if anyone's interested, just sign up here (not everyone will be accepted.)

Major:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Minor:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

For more information on the series, just PM me!

Bruh, SAO much? XD

SAO? Um, hell no. Think .hack//sign.

Although, both fail at fully capturing the video game concept well enough... They fall short of what the genre can REALLY do :D

Actually, I'm already writing something like this, only the video game is based off of DDO and Mafia.

I'm basing the game here off of Terraria and Elder Scrolls together + Puzzle Pirates.
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
donald.keller
Posts: 3,724
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 5:33:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 5:26:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Hey!

Sometime soon, I'm going to start up a DDO series called Game Over. The story will be about a lot of people trapped in a Video Game. I need people to play the roles, so here if anyone's interested, just sign up here (not everyone will be accepted.)

Major:
1- El Mikalotes libre
2-
3-
4-
5-

Minor:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

For more information on the series, just PM me!

Good... I have just the character for you in mind... Ahah.. ahahahahh... MWahahahahahaha!
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 5:35:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 5:26:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Hey!

Sometime soon, I'm going to start up a DDO series called Game Over. The story will be about a lot of people trapped in a Video Game. I need people to play the roles, so here if anyone's interested, just sign up here (not everyone will be accepted.)

Major:
1- El Mikalotes libre
2-
3-
4-
5-
Tritagonist: Rev
Minor:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

For more information on the series, just PM me!

XD
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 5:57:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 5:35:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:26:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Hey!

Sometime soon, I'm going to start up a DDO series called Game Over. The story will be about a lot of people trapped in a Video Game. I need people to play the roles, so here if anyone's interested, just sign up here (not everyone will be accepted.)

Major:
1- El Mikalotes libre
2-Lannan13
3-
4-
5-
Tritagonist: Rev
Minor:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

For more information on the series, just PM me!

XD
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 6:01:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 5:57:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:35:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:26:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Hey!

Sometime soon, I'm going to start up a DDO series called Game Over. The story will be about a lot of people trapped in a Video Game. I need people to play the roles, so here if anyone's interested, just sign up here (not everyone will be accepted.)

Major:
1- El Mikalotes libre
2-Lannan13
3-the filthy liberal.
4-
5-
Tritagonist: Rev
Minor:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

For more information on the series, just PM me!

XD
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 6:07:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 6:01:09 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:57:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:35:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:26:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Hey!

Sometime soon, I'm going to start up a DDO series called Game Over. The story will be about a lot of people trapped in a Video Game. I need people to play the roles, so here if anyone's interested, just sign up here (not everyone will be accepted.)

Major:
1- El Mikalotes libre
2-Lannan13
3-the filthy liberal.
4- Cody
5-

Minor:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

For more information on the series, just PM me!

XD

Provided I am reasonably accurately represented. Don't mind whether protagonist or antagonist.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 6:09:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Major:
1- El Mikalotes libre
2-Lannan13
3-
4-
Minor:
1- Rev
2-
3-
4-
5-

Can I be the most major minor character? ;3
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 6:11:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 6:09:14 PM, RevNge wrote:
Major:
1- El Mikalotes libre
2-Lannan13
3- Doge
4-
Minor:
1- Rev
2-
3-
4-
5-

Can I be the most major minor character? ;3
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 6:12:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
DK, I think you should seriously consider choosing the roles of the people that sign up for yourself. They'd obviously be more inclined to be a major character.
donald.keller
Posts: 3,724
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 6:13:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 6:12:25 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
DK, I think you should seriously consider choosing the roles of the people that sign up for yourself. They'd obviously be more inclined to be a major character.

Lol I will. I figured I'd set aside two sets just in case.
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 6:14:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 6:13:28 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 12/17/2014 6:12:25 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
DK, I think you should seriously consider choosing the roles of the people that sign up for yourself. They'd obviously be more inclined to be a major character.

Lol I will. I figured I'd set aside two sets just in case.

I'd still like to be a major minor character, though. ;3

You know, the immature or childish character that's always in the story? XD
donald.keller
Posts: 3,724
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 6:18:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 6:14:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/17/2014 6:13:28 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 12/17/2014 6:12:25 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
DK, I think you should seriously consider choosing the roles of the people that sign up for yourself. They'd obviously be more inclined to be a major character.

Lol I will. I figured I'd set aside two sets just in case.

I'd still like to be a major minor character, though. ;3

You know, the immature or childish character that's always in the story? XD

Hmmm, indeed lol.
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
donald.keller
Posts: 3,724
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 6:18:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 6:15:38 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 12/17/2014 6:14:12 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Should mention:

The genre is Fantasy, and it's a sad tone with some happy tones mixed in.

Melancholy is good.

I agree... I like to think I'm a terrible god to my characters... XD
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 6:36:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 6:07:55 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 12/17/2014 6:01:09 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:57:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:35:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:26:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Hey!

Sometime soon, I'm going to start up a DDO series called Game Over. The story will be about a lot of people trapped in a Video Game. I need people to play the roles, so here if anyone's interested, just sign up here (not everyone will be accepted.)

Major:
1- El Mikalotes libre
2-Lannan13
3-the filthy liberal.
4- Cody
5- 1Historygenius

Minor:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

For more information on the series, just PM me!

XD

Provided I am reasonably accurately represented. Don't mind whether protagonist or antagonist.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Posts: 7,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 1:47:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
/in
Smithereens vs Kenballer "Idealism infers Solipsism" http://www.debate.org...

"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 4:49:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
/in
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 11:41:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2014 6:36:02 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/17/2014 6:07:55 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 12/17/2014 6:01:09 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:57:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:35:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:26:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Hey!

Sometime soon, I'm going to start up a DDO series called Game Over. The story will be about a lot of people trapped in a Video Game. I need people to play the roles, so here if anyone's interested, just sign up here (not everyone will be accepted.)

Major:
1- El Mikalotes libre
2-Lannan13
3-the filthy liberal.
4- Cody
5- 1Historygenius

Minor:
1-jh1234l
2-
3-
4-
5-

For more information on the series, just PM me!

XD

Provided I am reasonably accurately represented. Don't mind whether protagonist or antagonist.
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 6:25:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I like how many people said they are going to sign up, but didn't actually sign up.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
SebUK
Posts: 850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 7:42:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/20/2014 11:41:38 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 12/17/2014 6:36:02 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 12/17/2014 6:07:55 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 12/17/2014 6:01:09 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:57:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:35:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:26:08 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/17/2014 5:19:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Hey!

Sometime soon, I'm going to start up a DDO series called Game Over. The story will be about a lot of people trapped in a Video Game. I need people to play the roles, so here if anyone's interested, just sign up here (not everyone will be accepted.)

Major:
1- El Mikalotes libre
2-Lannan13
3-the filthy liberal.
4- Cody
5- 1Historygenius

Minor:
1-jh1234l
2- SebUK
3-
4-
5-

For more information on the series, just PM me!

XD

Provided I am reasonably accurately represented. Don't mind whether protagonist or antagonist.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica