Total Posts:212|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Please impeach Mikal

Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 4:47:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

I haven't seen his birth certificate either.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 4:50:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

Because you disagree with a statement about intellect being intertwined with test scores, and the fact I am not going to cater to your preconceived idea what a president should be or give one virtual damn about what you think.

I have already got a tournament started with the help of blue, have another one starting shortly, managed to pump out 3 controversial debate topics, working on the sticky re works with airmax, managed to initiate two conversations about a trial system, messaged over 500 new member with links to the new members thread, started a mentor program and assigned new members users, responded to every message that has given to me (except one where some guy wanted to debate abortion in a message), and managed to do all of this in under a week.

http://www.troll.me...
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 4:52:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 4:47:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

I haven't seen his birth certificate either.
I say we take a step past impeachment and deport Mikal back to Kenya.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 4:54:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 4:52:44 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:47:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

I haven't seen his birth certificate either.
I say we take a step past impeachment and deport Mikal back to Kenya.

but but, my certificate is sealed by the government

I was born in the Ukraine....wait The US...no ddo

f**k
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 4:55:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

lol, like that's going to happen. Dream on buddy-roy.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 4:56:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 4:50:37 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

Because you disagree with a statement about intellect being intertwined with test scores, and the fact I am not going to cater to your preconceived idea what a president should be or give one virtual damn about what you think.


Actually, I totally agree with that statement. The point is that within a week of getting elected, you manage to piss everyone off by making a very controversial thread, then proceed to ignore everyone's concerns and act like a buffoon, calling me a "nigga" in a thread in which people are accusing you of being racist.

You even said:

"For what its worth

African Americans are statistically better in bed though"

I mean what the f*ck. Do you even want to be president?
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 4:57:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 4:56:58 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:50:37 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

Because you disagree with a statement about intellect being intertwined with test scores, and the fact I am not going to cater to your preconceived idea what a president should be or give one virtual damn about what you think.


Actually, I totally agree with that statement. The point is that within a week of getting elected, you manage to piss everyone off by making a very controversial thread, then proceed to ignore everyone's concerns and act like a buffoon, calling me a "nigga" in a thread in which people are accusing you of being racist.

You even said:

"For what its worth

African Americans are statistically better in bed though"

I mean what the f*ck. Do you even want to be president?

http://i.ytimg.com...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:00:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 4:56:58 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:50:37 PM, Mikal wrote:


African Americans are statistically better in bed though"


It's a fact, that I can attest too.

http://i.imgur.com...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:00:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 5:00:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:56:58 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:50:37 PM, Mikal wrote:


African Americans are statistically better in bed though"



It's a fact, that I can attest too.


http://i.imgur.com...

Not helping your case here...
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:01:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 4:47:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

I haven't seen his birth certificate either.

i lold
Nolite Timere
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:01:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 5:00:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:00:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:56:58 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:50:37 PM, Mikal wrote:


African Americans are statistically better in bed though"



It's a fact, that I can attest too.


http://i.imgur.com...

Not helping your case here...

there is no case, other the ramblings of dylan. Which amounts to the total S**ts I give divided by 0
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:02:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 5:01:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:00:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:00:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:56:58 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:50:37 PM, Mikal wrote:


African Americans are statistically better in bed though"



It's a fact, that I can attest too.


http://i.imgur.com...

Not helping your case here...

there is no case, other the ramblings of dylan. Which amounts to the total S**ts I give divided by 0

You can't divide a number by 0. ;3
thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:04:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 5:02:50 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:01:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:00:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:00:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:56:58 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:50:37 PM, Mikal wrote:


African Americans are statistically better in bed though"



It's a fact, that I can attest too.


http://i.imgur.com...

Not helping your case here...

there is no case, other the ramblings of dylan. Which amounts to the total S**ts I give divided by 0

You can't divide a number by 0. ;3

Indeed. What Mikal is saying is he gives infinite sh!ts. It's his way of apologizing.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:05:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 5:02:50 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:01:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:00:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:00:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:56:58 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:50:37 PM, Mikal wrote:


African Americans are statistically better in bed though"



It's a fact, that I can attest too.


http://i.imgur.com...

Not helping your case here...

there is no case, other the ramblings of dylan. Which amounts to the total S**ts I give divided by 0

You can't divide a number by 0. ;3

tuche, I can divide the number of *** though

point being, I was elected because I said I was going to do stuff. Like promote debates, tournaments, work on stickies, work with max, work on the trial system and all the other stuff I said.

I have did so much in a week that its almost non debatable about the amount of effort I have put into this

I was not elected to be politically correct, nor do I care to be. I was elected to make stuff happen. I have done so and will continue to do so
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:06:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

Ummmm it's not even a month and this already? What did he say that was immature racist and needing to go?
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:07:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 5:06:24 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

Ummmm it's not even a month and this already? What did he say that was immature racist and needing to go?

http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:07:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do most DDO Presidents receive this much flak?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:08:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 5:01:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:00:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:00:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:56:58 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:50:37 PM, Mikal wrote:


African Americans are statistically better in bed though"



It's a fact, that I can attest too.


http://i.imgur.com...

Not helping your case here...

there is no case, other the ramblings of dylan. Which amounts to the total S**ts I give divided by 0

If I had to guess your age, I'd guess 13.
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:08:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 5:07:09 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:06:24 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

Ummmm it's not even a month and this already? What did he say that was immature racist and needing to go?

http://www.debate.org...

Ahhhh.... Ehhh well... This looks bad... But don't jump to hard on conclusions...
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:09:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 5:08:49 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:07:09 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:06:24 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

Ummmm it's not even a month and this already? What did he say that was immature racist and needing to go?

http://www.debate.org...

Ahhhh.... Ehhh well... This looks bad... But don't jump to hard on conclusions...

I don't have to jump to conclusions. They can be made by reading through that thread.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:09:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 5:06:24 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

Ummmm it's not even a month and this already? What did he say that was immature racist and needing to go?

Dylan is kind of missing the point

http://www.debate.org...

He is mistaking a racism for a practical truism, while misrepresenting the point being made in the debate about IQ tests being an invalid way to measure intelligence.

Granted I did say black people are good in bed, that is a pretty close to being a trusim in itself
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:10:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 5:08:36 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:01:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:00:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:00:05 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:56:58 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:50:37 PM, Mikal wrote:


African Americans are statistically better in bed though"



It's a fact, that I can attest too.


http://i.imgur.com...

Not helping your case here...

there is no case, other the ramblings of dylan. Which amounts to the total S**ts I give divided by 0

If I had to guess your age, I'd guess 13.

you

https://www.youtube.com...
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:13:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 5:09:42 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:06:24 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

Ummmm it's not even a month and this already? What did he say that was immature racist and needing to go?

Dylan is kind of missing the point

http://www.debate.org...

He is mistaking a racism for a practical truism, while misrepresenting the point being made in the debate about IQ tests being an invalid way to measure intelligence.

Granted I did say black people are good in bed, that is a pretty close to being a trusim in itself

I read through that entire thread, so I know you were not seriously endorsing that resolution. The point is that you're an immature fucktard
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:14:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 5:13:18 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:09:42 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:06:24 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

Ummmm it's not even a month and this already? What did he say that was immature racist and needing to go?

Dylan is kind of missing the point

http://www.debate.org...

He is mistaking a racism for a practical truism, while misrepresenting the point being made in the debate about IQ tests being an invalid way to measure intelligence.

Granted I did say black people are good in bed, that is a pretty close to being a trusim in itself

I read through that entire thread, so I know you were not seriously endorsing that resolution. The point is that you're an immature fucktard

http://img.pandawhale.com...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:19:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Mikal loves Edeb8! Lynch him boys!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:30:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
*Laughs with the other Demons*

Ronove: Gaap, pass me the popcorn!

Gaap: Go F**K yourself!

Yama: Quiet down, they may notice us.

Belial: So how long should we let the continue squabbling amongst themselves? Shouldn't we begin our plans?

Yama: Not right now, Lial. Things are getting fun. Soon, though. Very soon now.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Juan_Pablo
Posts: 2,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:30:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 4:44:40 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
He's racist, immature, and needs to go.

Dylancatlow, I understand your concerns and I sympathize with you. But I also believe in second chances.

I'm going to give Mikal an opportunity to show leadership in the weeks ahead, and, to me, this requires him to lead all of us and to not state outrageous offensive things about others of a different race, sex, cultural background.

I do understand your position, and if Mikal chooses to continue to offend us, rather than unite us and promote DDO's better nature, then obviously I will have no choice both to push for a recall or something.

That being stated, I really do want Mikal to show us what good leadership is. I know he can do it, and I'm pretty sure he knows he can do it too. Hopefully he chooses to impress the members rather than make it difficult for us in the weeks ahead.