Forum Members Unite!!!

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:35:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I for one like the polls.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 5:40:40 PM
*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
*!!!Warning!!!* Nuclear Event in Progress *!!!Warning!!!*

As of now, this is a GH Class End of the World Scenario
As of 20:00 Hours, all personnel with level A clearance are to move to secured shelters and prepare for Dead Greenhouse level protocols. This announcement comes following reports of Civil Unrest, and the activations of several Keter Class Threats. In retaliation, the foundation has activated and fired all warheads within zones 16-35 as of 18:00 Hours.

This concludes the emergency announcement. May the Gods have mercy on our souls. *Gunshot*

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 7:29:32 PM
At 12/22/2014 5:40:40 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

As of 20:00 Hours, all personnel with level A clearance are to move to secured shelters and prepare for Dead Greenhouse level protocols. This announcement comes following reports of Civil Unrest, and the activations of several Keter Class Threats. In retaliation, the foundation has activated and fired all warheads within zones 16-35 as of 18:00 Hours.

This concludes the emergency announcement. May the Gods have mercy on our souls. *Gunshot*

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

illuminati confirmed?
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 7:41:33 PM
At 12/22/2014 7:29:32 PM, SebUK wrote:
At 12/22/2014 5:40:40 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

illuminati confirmed?

The Foundation will neither confirm nor deny that. Never the less, the situation has been handled via a Class [Redacted] reset. Class [Redacted] information altering, and memory tampering has also concluded.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW